How did everyone enjoy Blackout 2016 today?

How did everyone enjoy Blackout 2016 today?

why did she pick a Sunday?

Is she retarded?

I still saw too many niggers today.

They can't even follow their own stupid bullshit.

Today's Monday, user.

why are you retarded?

That was today?

>why did she pick a Sunday?
Its Monday where it counts

This is what the neet life does to you. You forget what day it is

Of course they would pick a day when THEY don't really need to go to THEIR jobs.

all of the niggers i work with came to work

>What if black people choose a day to not go to work.
They already do, it's called every fucking day

>yfw record breaking low crime rates today across the US

Classic brit humour, r-right guys?

For every 1 retard who skips, 100 will be fearful enough of losing their job that they wouldn't.

They should do it again on November 8th

Heh, good way to tell who the SJW niggers are from the black folks.

Well what happened,did anyone notice.

>blacks
>jobs
Pol what happened to u

>TFW I get to say "You're fired" to a few niggers on Wednesday.

Excuse me niggers.
I looked at my clock and it said 27th of September.
I was unaware it was Tuesday already because I'm staying up for this debate.

Fuck you all.
I don't need this shit.

How are niggers gonna get their crack fix if they don't go outside to meet their dealer?

>NAMASTE

WE

>namaste

oh blacks

>Googles
>Jobs

>NEET or nog detected

I'm a STEM major. Didn't see any niggers in class today, the blackout must be working desu

Only stupid ignorant nigggers will do this.
I work with and for a lot of good black people, and I cant imagine them doing this.

Yeah I think 2 googles showed up today. Didn't call in to say they were sick or had approved TO for today. I already have HR take care of the legal stuff to terminate them and they will be out.

I fucking forgot it was today. That's fucking hilarious.

Thanks for the laugh.

Oh yeah, didn't notice

Kangz can culturally appropriate whatever they want. It's whitey that's bad!

All of my black coworkers showed up to work

god speed, you lovable lime.

thanks for taking interest in our shitfest. we'll have your back too when we jail/kill traitors.

The two blacks that work in my office showed up today.

Imagine if every single African American in the United States that was really fed up with being angry, sad and disgusted, would just pick one day to simply fly back to Africa from every city, neighborhood, and state in the United States of America. I'm sure that within 72 hours from Wall Street to the NFL...Black Lives Would Matter. September 28, 2016 is THE Day. #ItsTime #CanWeDoIt? #ACallToAction #Returntohomelandseptember282016 #ripterencecrutcher #handsupdontshoot #missingcrimestatistics

if they also didn't use their EBT or collect welfare for a for a day that would be a net positive for the economy

It happened, but you didn't notice because niggers don't work anyway

tell them they need to follow Isaiah Washington on facebook to keep up with black news

I work construction so I didn't notice shit.

I mean I guess at the gas station the had the old asian lady working which I like her better, the black guy that works there is 5'3 of dick loving loud mouth rudey poo.

I don't work with blacks. Every day is black out day

next time you see them call them racist uncle tom cornball niggas

Underrated.

Nobody even noticed.

> Bob I don't understand it but worker productivity increased 200% for one day only in late September.

I would take it one step furhter.
As a Black man I think we should all go back to Africa.
As a small but super successfull ethnic group with the highest levels of average financial success and lowest levels of welfare usage and crime rates America is reliant on us.
Without us America will collapse.
Its the ultimate revenge.
LETS DO IT MY BROTHAS.

Imagine if they just left forever. Mmm

Ten bucks says that poster either doesn't have a job or has some BS job like church advisor. Nobody I know took today off because we don't want to get fired.

Taking a day off and suffering a reduced paycheck while your boss just fills in someone else for your shift and the business doesn't skip a beat doesn't seem like a very viable method for making a statement.

It reminds me of OWS where the majority of people I met at the parks in NYC were college kids living on their parents dime who 'took time off from class' while yelling at wageslaves trying to walk to work as if they were the problem.

I bet most of the people who tried to push this garbage are students or unemployed. Too pussy and lazy to do something meaningful like a march or organize a grassroots movement so they try to get other people to call in sick for one day to somehow stick it to the man.

Nah, just a wandering Scot.

60% of black men aged 16-46 are unemployed
Nothing would change, people would just realize how useless blacks actually are.

This
Also checked

>all blacks (the few in the black community that actually work) stop going to work
>All fast food chains begin receiving compliments on quick and courteous service
>internal theft within retail drops dramatically
>people actually want to go to stores
>mfw this is the ultimate red pill for normies

My supervisor is a nigger and I work with two niggers and they were both at work today. If they weren't, the hispanic guy I work with would take over for the day and we'd be 20x more efficient (it's happened before)

Yes, lull them into the idea that they would cripple the US and unite Africa as a world power.

It's fucking genius. They wouldn't realize how much they'd hate Africa and how much Africans would hate them.

I stayed home nursing a hangover and jerked my dick while playing a degenerate animu PC game... the blackout didn't affect my daily life at all.

Not sure of the impact, I didn't go to Walmart today.

>niggers
>stay at home from work

Maybe office environments would be more efficient without the literal cubicle chimp slowing everything down. They wouldn't even get allowed back in once people saw how much better everything ran.

Every black person I work with showed up and seemed to know nothing of it or not mention it.

Any smart human being, black white asian etc, wouldn't jeopardize their job for a fucking social movement. Especially blacks who have a hard enough time finding good paying work and benefits.

Imagine if all the taxpayers in the United States who were really fed up with supporting niggers who do nothing all night but murder, rape, steal, peddle/consume drugs would pick ONE MONTH to simply refuse to send any portion of their paychecks to niggers through social programs... I'm very sure that within 72 hours, niggers from Baltimore to Compton would begin to show their true colors by chimping out in attempt to lash out at the racist whiteys by burning their own neighborhoods down and looting all the businesses in their general vicinity.