I know Cred Forums hates when white women fuck black men, but what about the inverse?

I know Cred Forums hates when white women fuck black men, but what about the inverse?

Is a white man marrying a black woman red or bluepilled?

Just fuck your genetic lineage up, kids don't look like either parent.

That's a stock photo

Are they your kids?

Well yeah, I'm not dating a single mom of any race

The result is just as bad either way

Black women are so undesirable that this basically never happens. Literally no race chases black women.

>white women fuck black men, but what about the inverse?

I find that worse

There are some qts, but it's rare and they usually already have a white ancestor.

>white

>when white people figure out their ancestors were black
>when they figure out black people were the original humans

Guarantee this negress is barely literate.

There are quite a lot of good looking black women and when THEY ARE HOT they're VERY hot.

Bluepilled.

Mulattos are a weird people. Your children will have self-identity crisis though

Say it with me

LOWEST

DIVORCE

RATES

The only desirable black women have white features. I still wouldn't inseminate one.

I don't care about anything anymore, we all need to die off...all of this needs to end on a massive scale.

t. Graduate of high school 2015

Does it help if they were adopted by a white family and get flak from other blacks for not being black enough?

I'm Catholic, we can't get divorced. But that's still good for a stable marriage.

At least black woman who shack up with white guys know the superior race.

Unlike dumb white woman who want to get back at daddy by fucking a nigger.

black women are eternally grateful when they lasso a white man.

Nothing wrong with a black woman getting bleached. If both kids choose white partners their children will look 100% white.

Time to break the conditioning

My gf is black,she's redpilled, conservative and qt.

Is THAT your idea of a "hot" one?!

Bluepilled all the same
Your children are going to look more nigger than white and your genetics go down the drain

I see no problem.

Historically, the white races have always invaded foreign lands and bred with the native women.

Why is this, by the way?

Since so many black girls are shit the decent ones are going to be true waifu material.

The question is - do they like big families? Seriously, will they be up to having 5+ kiddos in about 10 years time? Or will they settle for 1.5 total - in which case why bother?

>BM/WW
>can't last
All about the cock, isn't it?

And pissing off Daddy

>white

Depends on the girl. My girlfriend and I don't want children.