I did not say that

>I did not say that

TRUMP BTFO

He's just memeing how many times can he repeat the same things?

man-made global warming is what he's referring to.

>I didn't say it was a hoax
>this is what he actually said
>doesn't claim it's a hoax

Consider the record corrected.

>the concept of global warming

Where do you see the words "man-made," user?

wowowoowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You know how easy it is to fake a tweet? Anyone with some html programming background can do it

i dont even care about shitty global warming

trump is completely owning her

haha lying sack of shit!!!

>"Donald lives in his own reality"

He actually seems to believe what he says. At least he is honest.

man-made global warming is a hoax

or anyone who can run a script

DONNIE ON DAMAGE CONTROL

It's MANufactureing you autistic faggot. That's not natural

'Concept' is key here. Western countries comply to climate standards that cost a lot of money while China doesn't give a shit and profits more than it spends to preserve the environment. This doesn't change the impact on climate change, but it does give the Chinese a competitive advantage.

DELET THIS

you stupid mongoloid

Delete your account

He already did.

TRUMP DELETED 30000 TWEETS

You have to think who gives them the posibility to build these facilities that pollute the world. It's the runaway companies from europe and the USA because in china these companies don't have to pay anything for the shit they throw out.

Trump on water control

Is the Donnie getting nervous???

Climate change isn't global warming.

Global warming was the assertion that the Earth is gonna get too hot because of pollution.

Climate change is the assumption that things *might* get colder or warmer in *certain* places if we don't stop pollution.

Ever noticed how the term "global warming* was substituted with "climate change" in the early 2010s?

b-but hillary is the liar guyz

trump sai

Could that just be his assistant?

It's fucking easy to edit a tweet. You don't have to be a "1337 hax0r" to do it.

Hes right faggot leaf. The Earth heals itself and piss it off enough and your all going to die. Think Earth cares about you? Humans are fucking parasites to the Glory of Earth. No lives matter to the mother. Nothing but ants in a tiny ball of life.

granted but
>responsible for things from 4 years ago

the fucking memes we are getting

this is the hardest juice I've taken someone hold my hand