CTR IS FUCKED!!!!!!

HILLARY SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE TONIGHT!!1!! HE'S KILLING HER!!!!!

CTR DAMAGE CONTROLLING THIS HARD IS A GREAT SIGN. FUCK YOU ALL.

6 anti trump threads at least right now in the catalog lmao

Is that why there's 50 Trump BTFO threads?

Is that why there's 50 billion threads on him?

it's strange as fuck

they're shilling as blatantly as they used to the minute the event started, as blatantly as they do on other boards usually

ctr crashed pol for me posts barely come through

All right when the debate started

zerg rushing us

I DONT BLAME EM, TRUMP IS ANNIHILATING HER

C T R
T
R

It's sad they gotta shill.

Can someone geniounly explain to me how it's going. There are so many shills its hard to tell.

I'm at work I can't watch it

They probably know it's hopeless on Twitter and asked for Cred Forums duty.

yes it's botposting timed at the debate start

THIS!

THIS BOARD IS FULL OF HILLARY SHILLS NOW!

PEOPLE LAUGHED AT CLINTON FOR AT LEAST EIGHT TIMES!

DUDE ITS LIKE 10, I DONT BLAME EM, TRUMP IS ANNIHILATING HER. AND YA POL IS FUCKED RIGHT NOW.

She is getting rekt.
Crowd laughed at her several times now.
She hates him.

He was rocky at the start but he's getting it now

Fine, shills started making 50 billion threads the second she opened her mouth

fucking "no wonder you've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life"

He didn't just say that, nope.jpg

>killing her

fuck off, I'm done with pretending to care about american politics.

I understand there's plenty of dissenting opinions on Cred Forums, but there's really no coincidence there's tons of anti-Trump threads and posts as soon as the debate starts.

TRUMP IS FUCKING SLAUGHTERING HILLARY
PLEASE SOMEONE STOP HIM BEFORE SHE FAINTS

hillary is eternally and unfathomably getting blown the FUCK out

I'm honestly enjoying the amount of shillposts right now.

Keep it coming, interns.

HIT THIS 5 HOMIE

He's being very calm. Only thing of note so far is she tried to pitch her book.

Nah Clover is fucking up for me right now, been double posting. Tried switching my WiFi/mobile data and it's still screwy

It's pretty equal imo. Clinton is responding well to the moderator but Trump is tearing into her pretty well. She's responding like a smug cunt but if you're on her side then you'd be applauding her.
The moderator is being a faggot as usual. Letting her talk uninterrupted but keeps cutting off Trump. It doesn't matter though, people can see its unfair.

It is written.

i'm thinking trump's balancing between high energy and slightly hysterical, but he's on the attack and keeping on top of it

hillary is keeping on topic, but it's all just talking points and sticking to script, so she gets a little blustered whenever trump goes at her and takes her away from her prepared statements

also notice how people are laughing with trump when he makes quips, not at him, or with hillary

Every single thread erupted into "TRUMP LOST" within 80 seconds of the debate starting.

I hope I die
I hope you die too

>SCUSE ME!
>SCUSE ME!

Its glorious so far user. you're missing out

Its just fellow board members having a laugh

She does has a pretty smug face. Goddam she has the smuggiest face ever, wtf is wrong with her?

and hes fucking murdering her now

>that makes me smart

K E K

Trump keeps interrupting Clinton, for better or worse.
He also keeps making snide comments and the audience is laughing, but I'm not sure if that's actually going to pan out to anything.
Hillary is staying very composed though. She doesn't seem ill at all. Maybe a little robotic.

Hard to call. I wouldn't say anyone is getting BTFO yet but personally I would say Trump is doing better right now.

Moderator keeps telling the audience to be quiet but they keep clapping for Trump anyway.
Maybe Clinton is being BTFO.

What is CTR?

>mfw shills out in full force

Checked leaf!!!

BRAGGADOCIOUS

you, you kike shill

go correct the record somewhere else

illary's internet army of shills

Correct The Record, they are professional shills currently being paid to shill anti-Trump rhetoric on this website.

he's dropping mass redpills. most normies dont know about hillarys shady bs

F U C K C T R
U
C
K

C
T
R

Go away tin foil man

She's already beginning to slur her words.

Disgraceful

Fuck off shill

>Maybe he did a poor job

lmao holy shit trump

Thanks I appreciate it.

Cant wait till she collapses.

He needs to stop explaining her points for her, shift and move guilt back to her

fuc off shils

Accept your future

I bet Shillary is paying them ten times as much tonight

thanks. it's about time ither countries focus on their shit

probably. the whole board is slowing down

oh man, the race debate

trump WILL dominate in this section at least, because all clinton can say is muh police, muh trust, muh programs

haha trump is getting destroyed. looking at all your trump shills sucking trump cocks.

>the future is phoneposting retards

Grim indeed

why don't you watch the debate instead? oh that's right, you're a faggot shill. i bet you're fat as fuck and have an ugly girlfriend too. lmao.

found another trump shill. lmao! keep sucking that trump cock fagget. see where it gets you.

Hey lard-ass, whether you like it or not Murica cares about EU politics and vice versa.

That you're an unintellectual google doesn't change that fact

>he didn't even deny the girlfriend comment
>U SUK DICK XD!!1
>n-no ur the shill
get another job, you're shit. or better yet, just fucking kill yourself with your fat ugly girlfriend.

>trump cocks
the guy has multiple dicks? absolutely based

no he's just too anal blasted to think properly. understandable since his fat retarded ass will be out of work in a month or so