I miss him

I miss him.

me too sweden, me too.

Me too m8
When Cred Forums used tho be more mature

But Cred Forums is now /r/TheDonald full of edgy kids

Me too famalam....me too

I had to look at the filename to remember who that was.

i didn't ask for these feels

me too m8.
How is a WOMAN teach us economics to Cred Forums ? is pol a board with full retards faggots?
She wants new jobs in new areas, and third world jobs in third worlds countries.
Jobs in China and México benefits them and the US

pretty much this

i miss him too

He is 2smart for the average american

Why can't Donald just speak a Fucking sentence and play to the large majority of Americans that hate establishment politics

Same thoughts here, Cred Forums (and /new/ along with a bit of old /n/) was more amusing and relatively more thoughtful in the past. Now it just niggersniggersniggerskikeskikeskikeskekkekkek with no real substance or amusing factor. Not that old Cred Forums didn't have that, but it was more substantive or at least funny.

Voted for him '12.

America failed him.

We all miss him Sven, we all do...

I don't..he's insane and hateful. I hope he dies soon.

trump faggost don't understand economics, he's funny yes, I really was hoping pol would be more intellinget, but now I know here, there are only edgy lords from highschool, with no intelligence. /pol Doesn't know John Stuart Mill, Adam Smith, John Nash, Hayek, etc. I miss old Cred Forums

Same

srsly?

St. Paul preached in the wilderness for 40 years to prepare the path of the chosen one

Wait did he die?

>When Cred Forums used tho be more mature
That never happened.

Cred Forums '11/12 >>>

We used to have real arguments and debates, not just reply "ebin memes xddd"

never had a chance
Ron Paul supporters were pretty fucking stupid and immature on Cred Forums often. That's kind of a Cred Forums schtick.

Paul supporters >>> Stormfags >>> Trumpfags