We've become a third world country

>We've become a third world country.

What did Trump mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/RAILFRTCARLOADSD11
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/DALLCIACBEP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exactly what he meant. Other countries including those in the middle east have better airports and infrastructure than America.

The diplomatic way of saying America is on par with Canada

That the only way to bring back jobs is to pay people 3 cents a day

third world countries and first world countries are actually titles descended from the Cold War

It even applies to our internet, internet in america is worse than 3rd world countires

He means pic related.

Too many non-whites
It's been the crux of his campaign from day 1.

Hah

Guess what country this is? Yeah, its the USA.

When in the history of our country has such a shithole existed previously? Never.

that there's no going back for them, leaf.

this

He said he doesn't like the airports. Not grand enough like Dubai or China. I guess that makes us third world in his eyes.

kek

Nigga please. We ain't that muslim.

Australia bringing the bantz

>When in the history of our country has such a shithole existed previously? Never.
The 1990s

>imported culture
>any progress just wanes

It's the post-American dream era

I visited the U.S. in July and was shocked by the terrible airports.

I first stopped in Honolulu and the airport was straight out of the 60s, but I thought "well alright, its a tiny island without as much money as the mainland" but then I saw LAX, SF, DIA and JFK airports and they were all shit with very outdated features both internally and externally.

Why don't you pump some money into these places that are the first glimpse of your nation foreigners see? Both times I passed through LA we were on the runway for more than an hour after landing because there weren't enough spots for all the planes landing.

Get your shit together USA.

PS: go Trump

Infrastructure in USA is old and undermaintained in comparison to other countries.

It was an excellent point.

probably because they were built by the US military kek

When Bill Clinton was in office?

I flew out of la gaurdia a month ago. A cockroach fell the ceiling and got the floor about 3 ft from me. Definitely shit tier airport

He meant that the US is now a nonaligned matin that wants some breathing room between capitalism and communism.

Well yeah, that's his point. 6 trillion spent on the middle east and America is shit.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/RAILFRTCARLOADSD11

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/DALLCIACBEP

>On par with Canadia
There are more fucking people in CALIFORNIA than there are in CANADA.

He was specifically referring to an airports state of the art, or lack thereof.

Das raysis!!!!111!!1!!11!!!!!!

>Both times I passed through LA we were on the runway for more than an hour after landing because there weren't enough spots for all the planes landing.

Sounds like you got a perfect experience of LA.

Welcome to traffic hell.

he means our roads look like shit
t. pennsylvania

It is true. America has become a shit hole.

good god, how can you get so blasted at someone trying to make a slightly humorous explanation?

Lack of values/ethics

Also, check em

I NEED A FACT CHECK

That he is right.

We ARE a third world country this is what a third world country looks like

>tfw 3rd countries are not held back by kike companies

When Herbert Hoover was President.

This is Seattle.

here is dubai

Looks better than Detroit or Baltimore

Rights only exist for those that can afford them.
Cops kill you in the street.
Authoritarian governments, mafia controls everything.
Toxic culture, moral decay, sexual deviance.

Yeah, we have Iphones and aren't starving to death... but otherwise it's pretty fucking Google.

here is tokyo

Our airports not only look like third world dumps because they are old and dirty but also because the people who work there are mainly third world garbage

here is Manhattan, do you see the difference?

Because that's when they were fucking built, all these cheeky asian countries have waited until now to build that shit so its all nice modern and new, they will find though, that in 10 years the place is falling apart with all the shitty modern building materials compared to that of the 50s and 60 which can effectively last forever

Sauce on image? Is there a new Golgo 13 anime?

>heavily edited picture at night v. an original photo taken during the day
nice bait desu

Can smell the camel shit from here

>America's a mess

Amerifats absolutely, eternally, irrevocably BTFO

this is why Australia and America will always be bigger bros than with Chongcouvers or Britarabians

He meant that it's shameful USA has trillions of dollars of debt and tax deficit, while our public education and roads and hospitals are underfunded and going to shit. What the fuck do you think he meant?

Welcome aboard my american friends

HILLARY IS FADING

If by new you mean from 2012 I think lol. It's about 60 episodes.

Haven't seen the 1980s anime movie yet. Need too.

you get the point you fucking faggot our country looks like someone fired the fucking maid service and hired people from autism speaks to handle our road ways air ports sides walks ect

except a lot of the buildings and infrastructure in America have been built a lot longer than these other countries have produced new buildings and infrastructure. Also architectural differences make a change in the style of buildings and airports produced.
again nice bait desu

>tfw he's not wrong

>tfw cold