Holy shit, Trump got destroyed

Holy shit, Trump got destroyed

yea... dreams over just drink the next 4 years away

Thanks for
~Correcting the Record™~

Moderator FEEDS Hillary the uncontistuitanl stop and frisk point to use.

Yeah should have kept his cool.

Not a shill but this isnt sounding hood to me.

>look at me i'm fishing for (you)'s on the internet

Trump just won the election
>you've been fighting ISIS your whole life

muh buzzwords

Trump is looking weak indeed

>Not a shill
fuck off fag

The thing is Hillary took the bait. She's not keeping her chill with all the personal attacks. Just remember she has more to lose than Trump and yet she's taking the bait.

thank you for Correcting the Record my black friend

Trump is obviously not used to debate format.

Not hood at all

>We're putting money into this police budget that you have to pay more taxes for
>We have to get rid of military style weapons so criminals can't get them
>I have no idea how I'm going to institute this because I don't write my own policies

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Trump is a Hillary shill.

Trump is getting too butthurt, and its repeating himself a lot.

Trump is going to lose isn't he?

Hillary atleast sounds like a president. Trump doesn't seem intellectually all there

The Jews want the GOP dead, they don't care if they swear loyalty to Israel., they still here White men

he is getting back on track now, he is starting to calm down. just has to let the cocaine do its thing... sniffffff

it's gonna be a landslide win for clinton desu

It's true, Trump actually sounds retarded.

Trump is done

She's literally raping his ass with no lube. I feel sorry for all the trumperinos in here

PLEASE TRUMP

Our politics don't work like the mob you greasy dago.

echo chamber as fuck

Lol are you sure about that?

>the reason we dont have good rodes is because Trump didnt pay his taxes
ahuh sure

yeah hillary is going to win even though she's super evil. Then again I don't want a pussy president like Obama again so I'll be ok with her.

are you banned, or are posters able to downvote your post and give it less visibility if you disagree with the most popular opinion?

lol jk we both know you're a weak cuckold and are too much of a mental midget to respond to someone that completely BTFOs you. you'll likely just run away

lolwat Trump is killing her

>being a shill

bluepills dont question the narative. you think youre redpilled but refuse to question the narrative here. take youre fingers out of your ears and shove em up youre ass, at least then you might get off you fucking faggot

pic related:its you

>we need to cyber better
I think he's sure

THIS MAN HAS FUCKING ADHD

AS SOMEONE WITH ADHD I CAN NOTICE THE FUCKING SIGNS

HE IS UNFOCUSED AS ALL FUCK

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN SOME ADDERALL

Hillary actually looks very nice this evening.

Nigga just spilled the spaghetti everywhere

He was incoherent several times this debate

Thank you, CTR

What you are is brownpilled. You think you're enlightened, but you're just full of shit.

>mfw Clinton is blowing Trump the fuck out because she is a gusto vampire slowly sucking the high energy out of Trump
>mfw Clinton's been sick this whole time because she's been starving herself to ensure she gets her fill of his mojo

we're all full of shit. some of us just let it out in the bathroom instead of spewing it out of our mouths. i suggest you close yours before you embarrass yourself any further

Disagree

RIP America
Good luck in 4 years

*8 years. That's what Americans do now...elect aristocracies and dual terms.

This. Trump actually had steam at the beginning of the debate, but Hillary is actually using the facts to her advantage and blowing Trump out of the water.

STAMINA

Definately going to vote for trump now.

basically hillary could just say nothing and trump would still be losing

he's missing so many opportunities, he's woefully unprepared, he's blathering on like a fucking retard (muh son is computaa genuiz, we gotta protect cyber, etc)

he's not just shooting himself in the foot he's blowing his fucking legs off

this is like nails down a chalkboard

fail to prepare, prepare to fail

hillary is looking in comparison, presidential, factual, not angry and interrupting and screaming and shit like a fucking monkey, hillary is discussing policy with specifics, and examples

trump basically fucking admitted he'd payed no federal tax, and called himself SMART for it

this is completely fucking embarassing god dammit this cold actually not be going much worse for trump. he has probably one of the easiest to beat democratic opponent in , hillary was served on a platter with scandal after scandal. and what does trump do/ does he capitalize on it like he says he does when it comes to business? no he fumbles bumbles mumbles sniffles screeches and just generally comes off as a unprepared retarded piece of shit

how did he even make it this far? is he controlled opposition?

Hell I could be fucking doing better than this idiot right now

STOP AGREEING WITH HER TRUMP

STOP INTERRUPTING AND SPEAKING OVER THE MODERATOR

START ACTING LIKE A FUCKING PRESIDENT

at this point he's not even presenting as a d-grade politician. Weak!

>guys i'm a douchebag make me president lmao

You dont watch his rallies do you??

She just bored america ..............again

Say hello to President Donald J. Trump

ITS NOT NICE

ITS HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF ADS

ITS NOT NICE
I DONt DESERVE IT

I AM A BLATHERING VICTIM!

Bye bye Trump

This is frankly embarrassing desu

And you swayed my opinion, I'll vote for trump. Based user

trump unironically got BTFO

you have made the same thread 5 times

objectively hillary got destroyed, just stop

influenced by a foreigner

weak

>hurr trump is meme trump will win
more echo chamber bluepill faggotry

Yeah, Hillary's a pretty evil cunt desu.

I was pro hillary, not trump only. Trump 2016. Won debate

>bluepill
?
>?
?
>?

I totally agree with you

at the beginning trump was ok but then he talk about stupid things, too much stupid talk, taking the bait all the time, he looked too much excited....

>Dedicates an entire segment to the fake Birther issue
>No mention of Hillary's emails
What did the moderator mean by this?

Trump was a mess

slow and steady donald, slowww and steady

It was really Not Nice how she made him spill his spaghetti like that!

We lost pham. Hillary will be president now. Our countries will be flooded with more muzzies and mexicans and there will be a nuclear war with China and Russia

400lb "hacker" detected

CNN declared an unanimous decision that Trump got BTFO. They are professionals after all. Hillary will win! First woman president. Come on America it's 2016

Holy shit you're a fucking butt-devastated moron.

>MUH ECHO CHAMBER
>MUH PILLS
>MUH MEME IMAGES

Get back to r/Hillbot

You've supplied literally zero substance, just like everyone else. Shove your whole fist up your ass, since you clearly get it regularly from Clinton's enormous strapon.

Looks like anime faggots should stay in their basement jerking off to cartoons instead of getting into activism.

Jeb is the key to all of this. We've never really had a funnier candidate.

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

Thank you for correcting the record

"superpredators" alone should have killed her

What about El Rato?

He got absolutely annihilated

It's over, Hilldog wins.

this part was fucking awful. r i p trump

>I COULD HAVE SAID A MEAN/AWFUL THING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY BUT I DIDNT IM A GOOD GUY

hillary 2016 t b h

FactsRUs

They were both mediocre. Trump just rambles a lot about the same subject over & over & Hillary lies & exaggerates but her lies contain enough detail that it comes off as truth to the normies.

I'm shocked that Hillary is actually a capable opponent. I thought she was going to be as easy to dominate as Jeb, but she's so skilled at lying that Trump ends up having to defend himself from her many false accusations that are taken out of context.

Sure, she also had the entire media shilling for her but that wasn't a problem for Trump when the media were shilling for Jeb or Rubio. I guess that curckservatives are just pansies when compared to to the seasoned organized gangsters of the DNC.

So I have a question.

Hillary said "Oh Trump said such sexist things like "if a woman does the same amount of work as a man they'll get paid the same" woe is me :((((("

My question - how the fuck is that sexism? In any meaningful way at all? It's literally basic equality.

Well one thing's for sure he lost the morbidly obese hacker vote

Mfw shillary is so unlikable that this stumbling retard will win the election

Nothing will matter. November will reveal all.

Exactly this.

Hide ctr shill threads

Now that is funny, CTR. I actually heavily exhaled out my nose to that one.

fucking kekekekek

Trump did so bad, you might aswell now all vote hillary.

>and what does trump do/ does he capitalize on it like he says he does when it comes to business? no he fumbles bumbles mumbles sniffles screeches and just generally comes off as a unprepared retarded piece of shit

From all accounts of people who've done business with him, he's pretty shit at business too.

I feel so deceived. Trump was supposed to be our God.

It's like that scene from 300 when Xerxes gets hit my Leonidas's spear.

HE CAN BLEED....

HE'S A MORTAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE