Holy shit Cred Forums you are bringing my hype way down. Is Trump really that bad here? I think he's wrecking her

Holy shit Cred Forums you are bringing my hype way down. Is Trump really that bad here? I think he's wrecking her.

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.dob.jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think they've both had moments of wrecking the other so far.

It's called shitposting from other boards. He is wrecking her ass hard

He's fucking destroying her user. There is some weird shit goin on rn at Cred Forums, redditors on the offensive

Hillary shills. He is doing really well. With independents.

He is doing good.

He is giving her a rope to whitch she will use to hung herself.

Let her talk and work from there.

TRUMP WAS ONLY APPEALING TO STUPID UNEDUCATED WHITE TRASH, IN A SERIOUS MATCH OF WITS WITH HILLARY HE IS TOAST.

The retard shills from other internet bed pans are just out in full force, that's all.

SUPER PREDATOR

S U P E R P R E D A T O R

IT'S going good

not great though

He's fucking destroying herr

I think it's all over for him desu

SHE APOLOGIZED FOR THAT AND IT WAS LONG AGO

They're both not doing well, but Trump even more so

lots of CTR here

lol. welcome to debate night.

this literally always happens.

disregard the shills.

This

We're being flooded, dunno by who

stream.dob.jp

get in here

There are over 1000 posters here right now, going by the number of posters in the sticky. Cred Forums is on overdrive right now with many people coming in from other boards / sites.

Hill shills are out in full force...

Oh yeah it's a mystery

He's being too aggressive and volatile. This isn't supposed to be a shouting match and Hillary knows that the more he talks then higher chance he'll say something to drown himself. He needs to stay passionate but more focused.

Nothing on this board is reliable and especially not right now.

Haha
Oh right
Like voting for Iraq
And being behind the disaster in Syria
And deleting those emails
And all the other shit

Trump has so much ammo and he's gonna BTFO of her. No need to use the ammo all at once.

Shill flood has been happening since the get-go.

Ignore shill posts and all will be well. Just sit back and wait for the shart.

Both of these

>I agree with you that w-we need to k-keep guns away from terrorists, b-but I just want to p-point out that, and I know you apologized for it but I just wanna say, you once said they were s-superpredators, and that's um, that's pretty bad

This is fucking embarrassing. Trump's polls are going to fucking plunge tomorrow.

unless you are retarded, Cred Forums is all about being edgy

being edgy on a normal day means supporting Trump

on this day it means trolling pol

I knew he'd do alright, but holy shit I didn't think he would wreck her this badly.

Ignore the shrills, they're fishing for ((you))'s or just trying to start shit for entertainment.