All of these fucking ctr shills, is it just me or is trump doing fine

All of these fucking ctr shills, is it just me or is trump doing fine.

ctr?

enlighten me

He's doing sound, lad.

He's losing his cool and going off on tangents too often.

it's just you

Ctr shills are sliding this shit so hard its unbelievable

Drumpf flopped massively this debate. Harambe would vote for Hillary. Don is JUSTing himself. Hillary is the mother of Kek. Drumpf will be Wojak by the end of this.

Trump's doing amazing

Shill

Hillary being left to openly lie about her positions is the worst part. Obviously in the next debates he's going to need to close strong.

Hillary clearly had some top notch shills writing her material, i have no doubt just like against Obama, Hillary is going all out.

If Trump could have properly responded to her absurd claims, she probably would have had a seizure by now.

Bots, we under attack

They're shilling hard

he's not doing fine.. he is sniffing all the time because he is either scared or he snorted too much coke before the debate. Either way.. he's toast.

Yep this website belongs to us now :) perhaps you can migrate to gaia online? that should be more your speed!

He's throwing haymakers as opposed to Hillary's little jabs. His land less often but make more of an impact overall.

ctr stealing Twitter pics from Trump supporter posing as supporters here
i haven't seen shills so rustled ever since the last major snackbarring

just you
he's like a retarded orangutan up there

>everyone with a contrary opinion is a shill or a bot
The schizophrenia is strong among Trumpers.

trump is laying the heat onto her claims

desu debates dont matter anymore. i decided my vote long ago.

Trump is smashing this stupid bitch.
Too bad its all fake and the CIA runs everything from the shadows. Brainwashing, do you think they would ever admit to doing 911?
The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

He is fine. She is just doing better then you though.

he fucked up this question really bad

Anyone supporting Clinton is a robot or a shill, yes... Facebook and Twitter, large EVIL MEGACORPS bought out the DNC.... BILLIONS ON THE LINE

Thank you for correcting the record.

The truth of the matter OP, is that none of this matters. This debate doesn't matter. The mud slinging doesn't matter. The polls don't matter. Nothing Donald says is going to persuade Hillary supporters to vote for him. And vice versa. All this "HURR DURR DRUMP BTFO" and "OMG SHILLARY BTFO" shit is juvenile at best. People already knew who they were voting for months ago, and that's who they'll be voting for come November.

This is what's wrong with this election, no one can admit both sides have good ideas but are ultimately horrible as leaders. Its all just a fucking pageant

He's doing fine. He's been pointing out her weaknesses and scandals all night and tackling the questions thrown at him. Clinton meanwhile has been evading and non-answering and flat out lying all night. The segment on race relations was the worst for Clinton by far.

>supporting clinton
you would have to be brain-damaged to do that

Trump is doing fine

Huge amount of nigger lovers, hillary fags and plebbitors on today

He's not. You're blinded by your ideology. This is the biggest destruction we've ever seen in any debate. Trump fucked up so badly.

Oh look he just took another drink and ceded more power to Hillary.

There is a very thin sliver of undecided that make all the difference in close races.

most arent even getting paid. theyre doing it for free.

He talks a lot

But as obvious as it is, and as much as Hillary laughs about it, he is putting a lot of points out that she isn't countering

I'm sure she is noticing it so she is focusing on her own ammunition

Yeah, it's pretty much a stalemate.

Will fats fall for her disingenuous, smug attitude?

Doing fine but not his best performance.He should be more vicious. Im sure they will talk shit about his sniffing in MSM too.

they're gonna talk about all his interruptions and tangents

I see the headlines already

also every shill attempt at "fact checking" of course

Happy camper

What no one will mention is that Hillary is smart enough to know that if you don't actually state any facts, you can't be checked.

I have an erection.

Debates don't really matter unless it's an ass whooping like the first Romney v Obama (massive Romney victory) or the last one (major Obama victory).

If it's close it really doesn't matter. Whoever you support you see as the winner.

The reddit shills are raiding the fuck out of here trying to use meme magic for Hilary we can't allow this. Everyone be aware of Hillary shills trump is winning . Please pass this on for those not watching

He's done pretty fucking great actually. He had a chance to blow her out of the fucking water a few times and didn't really take the chance. He'll have more opportunities.

He won this debate by about 15% points. She has him on a few things and he will hopefully adjust and blow the cunt out of the water soon.

Hehe

"words matter"

SEIZE ON THAT SHIT

He is controlling the room like a God

Trump has told the moderator to shit the fuck up so many times

I LOVE THIS DEBATE

He's not, he's letting Clinton walk all over him. He's let DOZENS of chances to absolutely HAMMER that bitch on counterpoints just slip by while he goes off on defensive deflections. He's letting the moderator show bias to Clinton.

He needs to be attacking her like a goddamn pitbull. He needs to be slamming the moderator for being biased. He needs to be doing better.

Hillary is certainly more eloquent with words but the problem is what shes saying is just big words to impress the masses.

Trumps stumbling on shit but at least he's saying shit with meaning