ITT: WE LAUGH AT Cred Forums'S DELUSIONS

>JUST WAIT FOR THE DEBATES, TRUMP'S GOING TO DESTROY HER
>HILLARY WILL SHART ON LIVE TELEVISION
>HILLARY WILL HAVE A SEIZURE
>M-M-MAKE AMERICA G-GREAT AGAIN

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account. Thanks for Correcting the Record!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

heres your (OP) my man

F

Go rest uncle trump, you made it far but not far enough

G-go away s-s-shill!

>yfw he has to lose two more times on national television

>your (OP)
wat

Tbh senpai I shut it down from second hand embarrassment.

It's not just Trump either. Hillary is awful.

Can you just vote to redo the party nominations? Nobody wants either of these fucking clowns.

F

It's true hes literally the drunk uncle

>MUH CTR
Your candidate flops and admits to supporting unconstitutional policies and shitty business practices and all you can say is that all of the posters who are fed up with the fucking garbage you have been peddling to every other part of the forum being paid shills, you guys are embarrassing

>muh shills

The tears are so sweet

>MUH CTR
Your candidate flops and admits to supporting unconstitutional policies and shitty business practices and all you can say is that all of the posters who are fed up with the fucking garbage you have been peddling to every other part of the forum being paid shills, you guys are embarrassing

F
Trump's campaign

>Bag Daddie
I can't believe people still want to vote for Cliton

nice try at painting me as a shill you spaz

CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT
> CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT
CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT
> CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT
CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT
> CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT
CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT
> CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT
CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT
> CTR GIVE US MOAR SALT

C-CTR shill!

meme magic will save us, r-right guys?

nice try trying to paint me as shill, drumpftard

Wow great job

Lol, with tears in their eyes, shills cannot see their keyboard clearly

>t. mohamad

Trump is unraveling live, this is amazing.

Cred Forums btfo, what a surprise

>WE'RE NOT WINNING ANYMORE, WE'RE NOT WINNING. LOOK AT CHINA. WE NEED TO CHANGE THINGS AND WHEN WE DO WHEN WE GET THERE, WE'RE GONNA CHANGE SO MUCH. WE'RE GONNA DO SO MANY THINGS TO GET THIS COUNTRY BACK ON TOP IT'S GOING TO BE UNBELIEVABLE. YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE IT THE THINGS WE'RE GONNA DO. IT'S GONNA BE GREAT.

>I'M TELLING YA, WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WHEN WE DO, WE'RE GONNA DO SO MANY THINGS AND IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT. WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH.

>WE'VE GOT THESE LAWS. AND WE'RE A NATION OF LAWS. I MEAN, I LOVE OUR LAWS. WE HAVE THE BEST LAWS IN THE WORLD. BUT WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AND THE WALLS GONNA HAVE ALL THE LAWS, AND WE'RE GONNA SHIP THEM ALL OUT, UNLESS THEY COME IN...LEGALLY. THEY CAN COME IN, BUT THEY HAVE TO COME IN...LEGALLY. AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH CHANGE THAT'S GONNA MAKE. IT'S GONNA BE GREAT.

>AND! AND! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT, BELIEVE ME. WE'RE GONNA TURN THIS THING AROUND SO FAST - ITS SO EASY, SO EASY - IT'LL MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN, AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH.

>I'M TELLING YA, I MEAN LOOK AT CHINA....WHEN WE WIN IT'S GONNA BE GREAT WE'RE GONNA BE BACK AND YOU'RE GONNA SEE SO MANY...WE'RE GONNA DO SO MANY GREAT THINGS. WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH.

>YOU'RE GONNA BE SO PROUD. AND YOU'RE GONNA BE SO HAPPY. AND YOU'RE GONNA WIN AGAIN! WE'RE GONNA WIN. WE'RE GONNA WIN.

>being this fucking gullible