Fucking DROPPED

>If you're on a terror watch/no fly list they you shouldn't own guns

Trump you just lost a supporter.

lol let's ban a constitutional right for something that's unconstitutional lol

Why are you on a terrorist watch list user?

Trump just had to say that you weak mind. Right now is the home stretch, and he has to reach out to the middle, to win the undecided voters. He already has us, he does not have to repeat for the ten million times he is a 2nd amendment goy.

Wow, so now you're gonna let Hillary win and have MORE gun rights taken away

>implying you're not

It's going to take a few weeks for the "alt right" to be called a terrorist organization

do you consider yourself from the ""altright"" user?

makes sense that a possible terrorist could buy guns

he did also mention about opening up the list and having a means to get off it.

Sorry guys, I'll stand on the side lines now.

Good luck

Rights can be taken away with due process. For example, provisions of the sex offender registry.

The problem is that the no fly list does not require due process. If this were alleviated, I would have no problem with the suggestion.

My question exactly. Wtf are you doing on a list? I don't want you having a gun if you're a goddam terrorist. Fuckoff.

Yeah. im voting Hillary now
At least she's not islamophobic

Due process

Terrorists are the fucking ENEMY you wanker, they shouldn't get guns for the same reason felons can't get guns.

There's literally nothing wrong with this if the Terrorist watch list is reworked so that you can't just be placed on it for no reason and without warning

Oh, worth noting that the second amendment does not apply to foreign nationals. Naturally, someone here from another country that has not obtained citizenship may be constitutionally and reasonably barred from purchasing a firearm.

Fuck off shill

He did say that anyone who doesnt belong on the list they will help get them off....but youre right. I dont think he understands the possible ramifications of that

According to the patriot act, anybody can be a terrorist you short sighted retarded good goy

Fuck off shill.

True

OH FUCK GUYS TRUMP JUST DROPPED HILLARY

k