All these HRC CTR shills even after Trump raped her on live TV

>all these HRC CTR shills even after Trump raped her on live TV

So I'm assuming all this damage control means our boy won?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey
youtube.com/watch?v=JZher9Az7d4
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the usual CTR shill fest with Hillary literally giving them commands as her "fact checkers" to get to work.

Trumps stomping the shit out of her. Watching right now and have the whole debate. Anyone who says different is a shill. They both are yelling over each other and that's kinda shitty, but trumps winning.

Dude, Trump bombed.

Because anyone who disagrees with you just has to be a shill.

You would have to be delusional to think he is doing well.
Disappointing.

Yeah agreed. He looked really bad the whole night.

Yeah, the shills are in a panic

He went after topics that are sure to get 100m people googling her storied, shitty past

President Trump is his name

Look at who is telling the truth

If you have to listen to the opinion of somebody else you are a sheep.

> $0.02

>Because anyone who disagrees with you just has to be a shill

On Cred Forums yes

welcome to Cred Forums CTR shill, there are IDs btw

Guys I'm not watching; did he really fuck up or are we being brigaded? I was holding out hope on trump saving you and maybe letting me into culturally enrich Colorado or Washington

Trump WON THE DEBATES HANDS DOWN.

CTR BTFO'd

see

5 cents deposited etc

MIMI SIEZURE!!

Trump was telling the truth the whole time and correcting Hillary's record like we have never seen.

Brigaded, as per usual when it comes to something that "is of interest" to the larger public.
Don't expect to see the truth of it until we start seeing the state polls shifting in a couple of weeks though.

I can't tell if Cred Forums is so fucking stupid that you fags actually think trump is winning or if you're just shitposting as one should be doing

Not an argument

Just like Hillary's mountain of lies

yeah, fair conclusion OP

wew

like clockwork

I imagine you as an effeminate 18 year old that wants my cock

I would say that this puts them both in a bad light honestly it just highlights how shitty they are, they both are acting like little kids throwing insults back and forth, its fucking pathetic honestly.

Not an argument

she sounds like an autistic robot.

Hillary tries to blow sunshine and roses up your ass.

Trump lays out our problems like a real person.

nigger were do you think you are

jesus christ, it's well recognised among all groups that have tried it shilling doesn't work on Cred Forums, unlike normiebook, reddit, your regular comments sections and such, and by and large have given up unless it's time to slide

why would they try it the minute the debates started, just fucking nonsense - it's mainly sliding, true, but they're engaging as they used to

Trump is owning, she is so weak and her points simply suck. typical scripted shit. Trump is taking control and correcting her record over and over.

You can tell he didn't prepare. The whole thing about the 5d chess meme is that Trump is supposed to be able to defuse the inflammatory stuff he may or may not have had to say during the primaries, he could've cleared the air on his controversies but it didn't really come off that way.

Now he's attacking her stamina while she's standing there smiling.

He won big time

Trump talks about policy. Clinton talks about Trump.

>Everywhere else on the internet: "Trump is losing.
>Cred Forums: "Our denial will blot out reality."

He's fucking destroying her OP. You are not a faggot today for posting this. Idk how she'll recover.

God damn it was a rough start tho. Total fish out of water. But he proved his nimbleness OP. He started turning it around when the mod said "well, let me interrupt you for a second" and he finished making his point anyway, holy shit it was fantastic.

Media using same old dirty tricks. They can eat an entire bowl of dick.

He even mentioned the Fed. The FED!

Women will still vote for her, but its not pretty for Hilldog at this point. She's pulling out all her stops and he's re-framing like some sort of fucking demi-god.

Not an argument

LUL dumbfuck shill

he just got triggered over negative campaign ads and called them not nice gg you fucktards

>Flipping the guilt trip

Fucking genius.

Not a shill. Trump brought up great points. But Hillary came fucking composed. Some jabs but he looks defensive.

Bretty much, she got raped. MSM will tell otherwise, as they always will protect their child.

Its weird to see inside the mind of a faggot cuck.

And its over. She looked like she aged 4 years in one fucking hour.

Wonder if CTR shilling is just asshurt from other boards bitching about Cred Forums.

That's because all of her answers were rehearsed word for word. If you rewatch the debate you'll notice she doesn't really answer most of the questions she was asked.

oh wow a non CTR thread.
she didnt shit herself or pass out but I think Trump represented himself pretty well.
no one really "won" I dont think, normies probably won't be converted, but he did well and didn't fall flat.

They must be getting overtime at CTR. It was nice and quiet for the past week or two but now it's fucking crazy.

actually they're right. Because if she is in a screaming match with him, she's lost. That's where everyone fucking fails against him. They try to fight him at his game, so dumb. You can't beat him at his game.

Think the fight between Batman and the mutant leader in the Dark Knight Returns.

Poll on the Drudge Report has Trump winning the debate 92.11% vs Killary's 7.89%

No, it's actual shilling. Clinton's website has a page about the threat posed by Pepe. You think they don't know about Cred Forums?

The CTR budget was in place regardless of how either candidate did. If Hillary had won, CTR would be here trumpeting it and when Hillary lost, they're here for distraction and damage control.

That's the sort of thing your money goes to when you donate to Hillary: shills.

Cut-rate shills at that.

Most of these people are probably making $10/hour or less doing this.

>1 post by this ID

>HURR CTR SHILLS HURR

Did you even watch the debate? Trump acted like a little kid. He got fucking trucked.

the "bad experience" comment was pretty strong desu and got a strong applause. I think constantly hammering her on being in power while things went to shit won it for him but hillary was composed. sickness seems to be merely a meme

Trump was really low energy today. Sad!

WE NEED POLLS. GIVE US POLLS Cred Forums

Here, have my replies

wew

trump for the win check'em

>Implying drudges audience isn't completely biased toward the right
KK
EE
KK

BUTTBLASTED BY A 70 YEAR OLD WOMAN

Trump looked like shit. He didnt stress any important points and let her slide on the email thing. Hillary sounded like a robot until she started winning then she sounded somewhat natural but rehearsed. Still voting for Trump but jesus did he fucking blow it. He shouldve drilled in hard when her email scandal was mentioned and layed out every little detail the FBI found to the public.

This is what Trump needs to hammer her on. Turn her experience against her.

im just a leaf it doesn't count, shit post over

Yep. Every debate they are out in force and then they disappear.

this is Cred Forums. i'd argue that 90% of these supossed ctr shills are just regulars shit-posting/troilling.

Trump owned the whole fucking thing. CTR shills are on full panic mode

Yes, he won big. Don't listen to all the left-wing media rags.

haha he was mocked by Hillary for his temperament right after he was drilling into her.
Low stamina my ass.

Trump's a bully therefore he lost!

Please do not bully, america

While Trump was talking she kept smiling around like she was waiting for someone to feed her a response, but while she talked Trump was paying full attention to her. I might be drunk but she's obviously being fed lines.

He did great. He kept it on topic and appeared like he actually had passion about the things he was talking about. Hillary was like a fucking android throughout the whole thing. Trump made her look like a liar and dropped some bombs on her. He also came out looking like the nicer person by the end of it.

And earlier on he was talking about her "words" and make good points about how Hillary and the Democrats have been in positions of power for so many years and it's just words.

"Yes, black people, vote for us and we will help you!"
*trolololol* Fuck black people, everyone has to buy insurance!
"No, seriously, though, black people. Vote for us again and we will really hook you up this time."
*trololol* 4 years, jack shit, race baiting, everything is worse!
"Okay though, black people, vote for us this year and we'll correct the record on all of this."

Think they'll fall for it again?

I think black people are tired of words from Democrats.

Pic related: actual quote. Look it up for a fun article from a prominent black man.

Trump did unbelievably poorly. We need to start planning for ways to advance our goals without the presidency.

Trump got fucked pretty hard

Even if everything Hillary said was bullshit, she still looked much better than Trump who looked like a total idiot repeating everything he said 5-6 times

He dominated.

There's only one man who got raped.

Hillary looked like a dipshit

She had quippy one-liners while Trump verbally raped her

Trump did terribly. There was so much gold to go after, like her emails, how she sold uranium to Russia, the DNC leaks, etc. and he said maybe 1 or 2 sentences about it while spending 20 minutes ranting and raving trying to defend himself over trivial things while Hillary just sat there looking pleased with herself. Goddamnit Donald, there was so much you could have hit her on, and instead you spent the whole night playing defense. This fucking cuntfaced lying piece of shit whore is probably going to be president and it's all because you didn't effectively attack her on her weakest points. I'm pissed.

kek

>The day of the debate a huge amount of Hillary supporters On a board that is day to day almost solely pro trump

Yep shill

I want to know how much and what kind of drugs illary was on to make her lucid and not hacking her lungs out

>1 post by this ID

Fucking paid Trump shills are ruining this board

If you can't see that Trump didn't do that well, especially because he needs the momentum to keep the wind in his sails, you're delusional

Shillary had been memorizing phony statistics and non issues to flurry him with, and he wasn't very prepared so had to be in damage control almost the whole time for shit hillary was saying. It was all quips and build ups riddled with small but impactful lies that to the average viewer simply build to her narrative. Trump didn't get to make the connections that make him so moving. He had to appeal to the people who can't relate to him or doubt him, so ideally he would have been able to touch on a few things

>stopping illegal immigration will help minorities succeed
>bringing back industry and encouraging business growth with low taxes will employ minorities and lower crime
>encouraging businesses to return with lower taxes will bring more total revenue
>we will balance the lower taxes with less money spent on social programs and regulation. raising taxes isn't the only way to have more spending power

I think tonight will leave Trump pissed, and to retaliate he is going to fully prepare for round two.

He was destroyed, it was awful

>we
Piss off concern troll.

>drudgereport
I bet the poll on Trump's own website has similar numbers.

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

CALLING ALL PROXYFAGS

>So I'm assuming all this damage control means our boy won?
Of course.

Shut the fuck up faggot CTR

>Hillary thanks you for continuing to Correct the Record

Except you retards only show up en mass for the debates. We are here all year. Fuck off shill.

lets all be honest - he got destroyed.

HIT THE BUTTON

Something interesting I found. Hilldog's factchecker has no sources. Donald's site has in line sources on all of its press releases. Really made me think.

Go to bed

trump is gay and smelly :(

Day to day you're screeching constantly about shill invaders whenever anyone disagrees but you're probably just memeing or have bought into your own memes.

hillary won.

Yea I absolutely agree deysu sempai

Okay Killary shill, here's Blue state NY's WZZM mainstream media poll which has Trump winning 48% to her 40%

Hilary got nothing to stick to him. She was getting mad.

>Laughs and applause after every speech Hillary does which abruptly ends with not so subtle audio edits
>Ending shows Hillary and Bill shaking hands and smiling, all in focus with Donald totally off stage.

There's too much to mention.

This.

this

this desu

What really kills Hillary in this debate is really just the last 8 years, and especially two presidencies of Obama.

Words
Words
Words

Democrats are good with words. But Obama was all talk and no delivery. Hillary gets up on stage and I think America is waking up to the bullshit. She will say one thing today and fuck us all tomorrow, just like Obama has done.

Hillary basically stood up and promised to shit gold bricks and that jobs would fall out of her vagina and people are tired of establishment politicians and their bullshit.

Bernie nearly beat Hillary, despite her connections undermining him in the DNC, because he cast himself as anti-establishment.

But Trump is the real anti-establishment candidate.

Clinton called, she wants her guts back.

oh fug time to buy in

this

sauce?

VOTE VOTE VOTE

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPRAH

HEIL

>let's rig some polls! hey look, we're leading in the polls, we'll totally win and defeat the evil deceptive shills!
the ironing

Is this going to be like the last election cycle where everyone keeps saying the R candidate dominated even though the vast majority of sane people think otherwise?

Exactly. I feel like Trump needs to slowly back away from the whole obnoxious bully angle to appeal to the moderate normies. And he did that. He came out looking like the genuine, well meaning, underdog while Hillary looked like a sinister establishment robot. Everything about her screamed fake while Trumps passion and honesty shined for all to see.

Trump's outbursts are costing him the debate. He said a bunch of ridiculous and out of place things. Also he doesn't know how to organize his thoughts, it's obvious he doesn't know how to prepare for a debate.
It was nice seeing him call out Clinton's bullshit, but most of the time he was making a fool of himself.
>fighting isis your entire adult life

Thanks for correcting my recorder

I'm worried that young uneducated black people are going to vote Hillary just because they heard that trump is racist, even though if you actually listen to him and his reasons and just use common sense you can see clearly that he is not racist.

I've been here before you were even paid to know what Cred Forums was you fucking faggot

Here's another .50 to pay for your Top Ramen you pathetic college teen

Oh yeah. He rushed her face in the mud. He had some low points, but she looked like a weak sorry cuck

Friendly reminder that Obama was destroyed in his first debate against Romney.

I still think he crushed her. I think we're all going on bias conformation, but she doesn't have the right stuff user. She's not going to make it to November on platitudes. You can't win the electoral vote on platitudes.

wow I believe in shill secret agents and hate hillary now!

Brigaded, I'd call it a tie at least.

>.10 cents have been removed from your account

>Telling people to vote in a poll they otherwise wouldn't have heard about is rigging

Literally every debate you shills say the same shut. After shillary fucked up the town hall you shilled that she won, then turned around and cried that laurer was a big meanie.

Hillary fucking sucks. Trump won, and leftism is DYING. You are a total fucking waste of life, and it makes me so happy that you'll suffer.

He crushed Hillary!

No he didnt, not even close to those descriptions even if he did lose(he didnt)CNN

You shills are so stupid.

>Dude lets shit in this public toilet, that will REALLY piss people off

Thats you.

I say we start posting gore en masse to chase off the shills and normies

VOTE VOTE VOTE

>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

>Nimble American's™ trying to act like Trump didnt eat his own shit

yeah he fucking crushed her

this

Reporting in from Indiannapolice. This is true. Everyone said that Trump won.

shills out in full force

the robot spent most of her time trying to pass lies as the truth, Trump refuted and turned every accusation into a opportunity to focus on his policies and capability

You know how we know you are paid shills???

this board is getting so god damn hard by trump shills

How in the fuck was she crushed? Trump kept repeating his car salesman pitch about "best trade deals" and "best temperment". He didn't have any concrete points and Hillary absolutely fried him over racism, women, and Russia. He didn't even counter with any of the millions of things he could have said about CF, Saudi Arabian deals, Russian Uranium. Hell, he could have even quoted her on MOLOCH. He just kept memeing the same shit over and over again while HIllary kept her cool. It didn't help the NBC moderator was a race baiting nigger. Trump looked like a fool, this isn't the GOP debates.

>CTR doesn't exist
mad ctr faggot spotted.

You think they wouldn't do all this shit anyways? I bet they didn't even watch the debate.

THIS---

High schoolers should be in bed by now, kiddo.

>1 post by this ID

BROWN ID
>BROWN ID

Plus he saved so much of the top material for the next 2 debates. They are definitely planning ahead by not digging into the emails and Benghazi, among other topics.

The MSM is pointing out the issues he didn't bring up and you are exactly right. The media is telling the masses what they expected to hear and are unknowingly exposing shit they never want to cover.

Trump could literally have started seizing on the floor and spraying shit and vomit for the whole debate and Cred Forums would still be crying CTR if anyone here had less than a stellar opinion of his performance.

I'm not, but please tell me why you think we are "shills". I'm sure it will be amusing.

Based pajeets

He couldn't think on his feet, and he didn't do too well.

You see the shit grin on her face at the end? Ugh shes such a cunt.

Again, nothing of intellectual importance was gained from this. It was literally two children arguing about the past.

nice try, we aren't shills.
you're using a clinton tactic where you accuse your enemy of your wrongdoing, it doesn't work anymore

she tried the same shit on stage and failed

you are sliding this board with your paid activity and it isn't working

this

it was, YUGEEE

Yeah, and BLM has been a disaster for Hillary and the Democrats.

That's was the best part of the debate. Hillary got asked the BLM question first and stumbled through the usual meaningless words, but Trump told it like it is: law and order.

And black people know he's right. What a black man really fears walking out on the street isn't the cops -- it's other black men! That's who's going to kill him if anyone else. Gangs, felons, illegals, all carrying guns and shooting black people down and the cops don't even want to go in there anymore.

Black people aren't going to fall for the words of some old white bitch. They already heard those words from Obama, and Obama didn't deliver.

Because you replied to yourself. We have ID's you know?

Former Trump fan, but he got BTFO. Hillary definitely won no doubt, gonna vote for her now

>Trump calls Hillary out on the DNC and Wasserman-Schultz rigging the primaries against Bernie
>She didn't even deny it

That's what Bernouts are going to remember, senpai. She doesn't even deny the corruption in the DNC.

Hillary won from my viewpoint, although not as hard as she could have done, both seem like appalling candidates.

He seemed quite under-prepared, especially towards the end his wheels fell off.

I think the bottom line about this debate is that Trump came out of it looking like he knew what he was talking about. Hillary came out looking like her only concern was to trip Trump up and make him look bad, regardless of whether her claims were true or not. He made her look like the liar she is.

He did good for the first half when most people were watching and then cocked it up towards the end.
Also why would Trump unload all of his ammo on Clinton in the first debate? It's best to trickle it out from now to the presidency, of course it could well be that Hillary's doing the very same as pretty much all she did was say "u a racist meanie".

I don't doubt that I'm letting my bias heavily influence this interpretation but in any case it's silly to believe that this debate handed the presidency to any of the candidates.

>i-i'm an oldfag I swear
>vote hillary
Kill yourself.

LOL the future of your country is only worth the bread crumbs your Masters at CTR headquarters litter down to you. Please come back after the elections and tell us how it works from the inside, how do they track your posts?

agreed, he doesn't stand a chance, Hillary 2016

>1 post by this ID
This is not Reddit, you shills really need to learn how to fit in

>being this tinfoil
You know that drumpf's daughter is jewish, right?

>1 post

BWAHAHAHAHA

samefag got btfo

Nice ID, shill. "QQ". Kek smiles upon Trump this night!

You're blowing your budget trying to recover from this mess. Remember to save some dollars for tomorrow!

i know this is bait. i just can't help myself to give some (you)s

literally the don
youtube.com/watch?v=JZher9Az7d4

>LITERALLY REPLIES TO OWN POST
>OOOH NOT A SHILL
Fucking kek.

The people that actually care, aren't watching this. So in short, the people that would vote for Bernie have no idea about it, and wouldn't care even if they heard hear say it out loud.

My take is that neither candidate "won". Trump did a bit better but thats about it. That is great news for him though, because that is all he had to do. He has all the momentum and Hillary has none. She needed to derail him at this to preserve her small lead and failed. So things will continue like they have for the past few weeks with Trumps numbers getting bigger and better. Expect him to take the lead withing two weeks, mark my words. A very good day to be a Trump supporter

What was everyone's favorite moment. Mine was:

>why not?

Shills working hard for their good goy points right now

CNN JUST CUT TO HIS PIECED TOGETHER INTERVIEW TO STOP THAT ARGUEMENT, THEN CUT PIECES OUT.

>sickness seems to be merely a meme

nigga she was either high/stoned/drugged. She sounded like an 18 year old trying hard to pretend to be sober after being caught sneaking home after curfew

KEK! The Giant Turd ate shit!

Masterful troll

He absolutely won. Just because he didnt appeal to the nazi death squads of Cred Forums doesnt mean he didnt win. He was trying to appeal to demographics that he may not have had until tonight, the middle of the political spectrum.

>I'll just log onto my 2nd 4chin account in incognito mode.
>These drumpflets are so easily fooled haha

I was the biggest supporter of drumpf until tonight. He totally bombed desu, now I'm switching my vote to Johnson because I just can't trust hillary.

lolol

CTR shills replying to themselves.

He probably forgot to alt-tab to one of his other 20 proxies and got confused.

Much like Hillary.

Anyone else think Trump was a serious let down tonight? This September%`day^th% debate was seriously sad.

He rambled, he scrambled, might as well be running through brambles considering how he acted tonight.

I'm a major Trump supported but if he cant pick it up on October 9th and October 19th Someone else will be getting my vote.

"Our boy" did awful. This whole board is on full damage control.

Shills swarm the skys.

We shall shitpost in the shade!

Every thread needs one of these.

This, I mean this debate went about as expected. As much as we'd love to see Hillary fall over and have a coughing fit while Trump poses over with his smug pepe face, we knew she would be drugged up enough to wear she could wear her typical politician face and bullshit as usual.

All I heard from her was "Blah blah blah systematic racism blah blah blah" as we all fucking predicted. Most of the time, Trump had better answers but it's just a popularity contest and Clinton knows how to play the game.

The other problem is the ridiculously slanted and biased questions they gave Trump and also the biased media backlash that we knew was also going to happen. All over Twitter, we see from the Jew conglomerate news networks saying "If this was a boxing match the judge would've stopped the fight already hurrrr durrrr"

I might be too paranoid in thinking that the average viewer is a normie Bud Light drinking wageslave who just registered "CLINTON IS TEH BEST NOW!!!!!1" in their pea bodied brain before they flip back over to football and prepare to get buttfucked by their Jew boss as usual in the office tomorrow.

But since over half of our country consists of subhumans (women, nignogs) I honestly think that this scripted debate and media backlash probably reeled even more of them in.

Yout replied to yourself then referred to yourself as "we". You arn't fooling anyone. Just stop.

Wew lad
It's only the first debate! Obama lost the first debate and still became president.

Trump managed to look more presidential, which was the one thing he needed to do to cross the line.

This was Trump's worst debate, and that's saying something

we're in damage control because the CTR shills are samefagging their shit everywhere

Agreed.

Stop please

> TrumpT1
>September%`day^th%
kys bot

>Gets caught samefagging with current ID:vpOLHSa9
>Keeps going

CRUSH THAT TRUMP BUTTON FAGGOTS
VOTE WHO WON!

That's a good point too.

Hillary had no comeback for the DNC accusations.

I think she knew her only hope was to bail.

The moderator should have called her out to respond to that, as he called out Trump many times to respond to some other bullshit, but of course we knew the moderators would be "with her".

Do shills not realize how easy to spot they are?

Trump was strong. All you panicking shills here, do you remember previous GOP debates? Trump got bashed SO MUCH MORE. Tonight, Trump won without doubt. They will be in denial for a while, but really, it is SO obvious. Prepare for upcoming polls.

>CALLING ALL PROXYFAGS
As in, calling all people who understand how to use proxies to vote multiple times or appear to be voting from a different area to manipulate what the views from that area appear to be.

You're either playing stupid or are an actual idiot.

>samefag

Bernfags don't even care. If they're not protest voting they're voting Hillary.

Hillary won unequivocally

Stop damage controlling losers.

lmao

Holy shit... you just know that if trump isn't winning by like 30% in an online poll he got fucking destroyed

they dont, its entertaining

its seeping into other boards too now, they are really trying

They're not even trying. Did CTR give them a pay cut?

I get the feeling Trump won, honestly.

Hillary looked terrible-she doesn't look Presidential, just like a demanding old woman who wants to have her way at any cost-and Trump was vibrant, looks healthy, animated, sharp and gave us a plan.

No sane person can look at Hillary and consider her fit for the highest office in the land but Trump looks more than qualified

Oh yeah. Think of all the times Lester had to jump in for Hillary. They will dissect the debate in great detail for the next three weeks and all will see.

>CRUSH THAT TRUMP BUTTON
lel fag, drumpf fucked up

no nuclear button for him

>being this new

What do you mean? I'm just an average Trump supporter who just got fed up with this go-, I mean guy! Oh my g-d, stop making these assumptions I have been subscribed to this sub since Trump announced, but I now have no other choice than to vote Hillary!

>everybody who disagrees with me is a samefag
Nice try drumpfshiil. Your kike worshiping candidate got BTFO just admit it.
>trumped up trickle down
Yeah, sure like people will vote for that shit

Opiates and amphetamines, topped w/ a little alprazolam.

NEVER POST KEK EVER AGAIN

Why would Trump need the help of a demon when Hillary worships demons

You messed up Cred Forums, i'm disappointed

Yeah, and Hillary got flustered several times. She didn't have to deal with any opposition in the Democratic debates. Bernie didn't challenge her on a single thing and O'Malley was a non-entity.

Trump is just better practiced.

>CRUSH THAT TRUMP BUTTON
>VOTE WHO WON!
I can't do both, it only lets us vote for one person.

Just wait for the third debate, he'll come out guns blazing. Just making her feel comfortable this time round.

Nah it means you super lost salty boo boo

Trump fucking won, everybody saw

Multiple votes from one person is legitimate desu

>>everybody who disagrees with me is a samefag
listen to yourself, you couldn't be anymore new if you tried. Enjoy your redpilling

>brigaded
>>>/reddit/

>maybe if I laugh I can stop from crying

You are embarrassing yourself at this point.

Kek isn't a demon he's a god, a god of chaos. Notice how Cred Forums is in a state of chaos right now? Kek is simply charging his mean meme ma-beams .

>he called womyn mean names

Who fucking cares holy shit

We have said this weeks.
Shills are astroturfing to create tomorrow's media narrative. The first thing you'll read tomorrow is an article called "Why Trump lost the debate" written by Shlomo Greenblatt

her crybaby voting base

>being this new
>being this much of a faggot

Ok you absolute retard, I'm gonna explain it to you simply: you have an ID right over your messages everytime you post, and this ID stays the same as long as you stay in the same thread. So, you colossal faggot, we can see you are answering to yourself.

I'm for Trump but he bombed, needs to get his debate skills in order

Hillary looked drugged up and dead inside. When she wasn't doing that creepy, psychopathic, forced smile that is.

Honestly that tactic from Hillary really gave away how hard she was trying.

Yeah, we gotta un-scew those polls with their evil liberal media bias!
What could possibly go wrong from buying into our own manipulated numbers?!?!

>obfuscating part of the tweet with a shitty mouseover

Try again.

not really to me it felt like trump lost

CHROME USERS:

YOU CAN USE INCOGNITO TABS TO VOTE ON THE TIME POLL MORE THAN ONCE

(((damage control))) he slayed her. she was robot politico speak and it showed.

>tfw big biz and big gov pander to lgbt now
Uh oh!

He was a bit to reserved, and rambled on certain discussion points that werent necessary

Nice uh, """arguments""" drumpfcucks. molyneux would be proud..... NOT.
>b-b-but trumped up trickle down is what we need
Wrong lol

>Even Gulen shills are here

thanks jap faggot

Yeah no, that was a direct hit. You know someone's samefagging when their posting ID matches from post to post.

God I hate shills, what a low form of life

I didn't watch the debate. In fact, the only thing I have watched was Trump's 'False Song of Globalism' speech, because it was definitive of his campaign.

I have been reading the comments here on Cred Forums tonight. I believe that they are more telling in a political context because they display perception better than anything else... I am analyzing what you guys believe happened and, yes, I am comparing it to the obvious shilling because real people will eventually parrot it... It's CTR's job to get those amenable to the message to do just that.

These are my conclusions:

-They talked over each other.
-Trump argued his points in the way we have come to expect.
-Hillary used her predictable talking points to try and counter him and it fell flat with our camp, but likely made hers gesticulate gleefully.

I don't think this debate seems like a decisive victory for either candidate at this time... But I will say this...

Trump represents every man and woman, of every ethnicity, that is pissed off with the establishment. Every condemnation that is uttered from his lips is an indictment of the system that not only failed America, but all of western civilization.

We expect Trump to be angry. And we have expected that Clinton would smugly dodge the 23 years of her complicity in all of the evil committed by the United States against the world.

People hate the American government. Rightly, in a great number of cases, has the United States establishment outright failed it's partners, the citizens of their nations and maliciously treated with enemies, real or imagined, to create the circumstances of another great war.

Yes, it was a bloodbath. Neither candidate likely did 'well', but what more do you expect when the icon of everything wrong with American politics shames her way through the democratic primaries to spit in the face of our great civilization? To pit our races against one another? To destroy our legacy of labor and humanitarian rights with globalism?

>it doesn't stop
just remember the kiwi and that one australian fag when on the other threads

Man I honestly hope you're just trolling to damage control at this point, if not, please do not reproduce.

In closing... Did Trump get mad and yell at an awful corporatist golem that, through her divisive rhetoric, is seeking to tear the world apart at the seams? Yeah, he fucking did... And we expected it. We wanted it. The logical, sensible, people of the world are enraged and Trump is our avatar.

WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?

Let's watch as the dumb shill implodes and spaghettis all over our nice board

>newfag gets caught so he starts acting retarded so he can pull the "i was only pretending lelelelel" card

yes. i agree with your point of view, je- american friend.

Yes. They are completely pathetic. He delusional would they have to be to think that Hillary did every modestly well. She got destroyed and was a stammering impotent mess. Leftists are jus the dumbest creature alive.

Id say it was a tie desu. Trump definitely appeared to lose tonight but it was because he sucks at time limits. He literally repeats himself a bunch of times before he gets to the point, thats where hillary gets points. BUT hillary was a total LIAR! She makes herself sound good but her words are completely empty. All her responses were composed but I didnt hear any real solutions, just thoughts, and thats the same shit obama sold people during his campaign.

Idt trump lost any voters tonight, and neither did hillary. It wasnt a troll fest as I was hoping for, hope Trump can fuck her up better next time. I mean seriously just mention Benghazi, that alone shows shitty judgement

Leftist subhuman spotted. Slit your fucking wrists, scum.

Samefagging this hard
>gtfo shill

WEBSITE
WEBSITE
WEBSITE

Holy fuck, leftists are so fucking dumb that they think this is a good response to anything. Hillary was pathetic.

Yup, and it's not like their minds will be changed, even if she called Lester Holt a brought-to-heel google.

Yup. Never gets old when you watch the crazies fall to their knees and starting crying like little bitches when reality comes crashing in.

There's three debates, bro. Can't just blow your load after the first stroke.

jewish mouthpieces have invaded.

here's some stuff for you to fact check

praise

CTR hiring Kiwis?

Mr. Molyneux out of nowhere

HES LOSING IN THIS ONE, GO GO GO
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-

m

kek you fucking idiot.

Guys, by this point I'm convinced that Trump is literally a DNC plant in order to serve up Hillary the easiest home run election she's ever had. The Clintons and Trumps are friends. Trump's been serving Hillary's interests this entire time. This was essentially Hillary's last shot at the presidency, and she happened to get a candidate that completely overshadowed all the bad and shady shit that she had going on. She's been handed the election on a plate. Can you guys convince me otherwise?

Look everyone.
Name the jew and drop the facts and shills scatter like roaches.

What an odd coincidence that shills are afraid of the truth about jews.

You assume wrong, retard.

mfw >TRUMPY GOT GRUMPY

He fucked it up. He looked unprepared and incompetent. He should have:

Hit her on email. Don't let "The Cyber" come up without email being in the spotlight.

Quit being restrictive. Stop saying you're going to prevent companies from leaving and start saying you're going to incentivize them to stay.

Point out that places like Chicago are shit holes because the citizens can't fight back due to the gun laws Clinton wants to make national.

Don't let her have race. Make ALL racial problems out to be a result of democrat policy. Don't be afraid to call it the Democrat Plantation.

Don't ask her fucking questions. Asking where she got information makes you sound guilty as fuck. More than once tonight.

Spin the Chinese comment on climate change. Own it. Make it about (((globalism))) and the antithesis of nationalism. Make nationalism Americanism and make her sound (((unamerican))) for being a (((globalist))).

>people call old pictures out for being bullshit
>JIDF IN THE THREAD I REPEAT WE ARE BEING SLIDED
>no one gives a shit
>LOL JEWS SCATTER LIKE COCKROACHES WHEN THE TRUTH IS TOLD
What do you want man

looks like it

Hahahahha... I'm not sure that's how it went

>Point out that places like Chicago are shit holes because the citizens can't fight back due to the gun laws Clinton wants to make national.
he can't do that when he's talking about disarming people in the next sentence

this, i felt a little uncomfortable watching it. although i without a doubt know he is more passionate and is more factual, he NEEDS to portray a different image to normies or else he isnt going to win anyone over

>T-T-Trump didn't say "just jokes" about the wall guys waaaawaaaa

>September%`day^th%
Bot confirmed

He bombed Hillary, I agree.

the debate was pretty fairly matched, but trump clearly pulled ahead.
anyway, i'm tired of all the 'oh shit ______ just got BTFO!' when something even slightly bad happens

It's over, Trump lost, if Republicans were smart they'd endorse Gary Johnson

bye bye, CTR!!!

Trump did soo bad. I think i might vote for clinton desu, ive been on this train for long enough

true

This is a good post.

Bannon has to detail this thing out, and prepare for the next one.

DRUMPF DID NOT WIN THE DEBATE, THAT IS A PATHETIC REPUBLICAN SMEAR

Yeah, trump is a dead meme. I might vote for gary johnson instead

KeK

Gr8 b8 m8

This is too shilly to be real

They aren't even CTR shills. We just got so bored of beating a corpse we created fake opposition.