twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO, F
F
F
F

F
F
F

No. The clips of him saying he opened a golf course that didn't discriminate like it was some amazing achievement and the clips of him bragging he settled a racial discrimination case with "no admission of guilt" will be replayed non-stop for the next two week.

Haven't you learned that race and trans rights are the only thing that matter in America?

Yes

Yeah, he just killed her.

>its called business
>debbie wasserman, look what happened to her
>emails
>russian boogeymen
>hillary started the birther movement

He even pwned the fucking moderator. Holy fuck Killary got fucking rekt

Yes.

Nope.

>Hillary's strategy

Lol no
You see have hard his memetics team is panicking
These idiots are through
Glad this trump meme is finally dead

He looks like a 12 year old on that stage next to her.

Vote today

strawpoll.me/11311602
strawpoll.me/11311602
strawpoll.me/11311602

No, he's committing suicide. He can't form a complete sentence and comes off as insecure and unprepared.

Only thing that I don't like is that he hasn't talked about immigration

I don't think this shit show is going to convince anyone. Hillary has lied through her teeth numerous times and failed to deflect any of the major scandals Trump has brought up. Trump spent like half his time droning on about some random shit but I don't think his supporters give a fuck.

>sniff

No he's not winning you imbecile.

He's losing, but at least he's going all out.

Damn I can't believe I bet my grandma $100 trump would win last Christmas. What a waste

They're both losing

You ignorant dumpftards, Dumpf is going to collapse and shit himself on stage. Just watch. His fat ass cheeks might hold the shit for a while but it will eventually leak out. Hillary is going to smash him into the ground. Learn to be on the right side of history. All of you idiots with your trump signs will feel real silly when Hillay wins all states just like everyone is saying they will. Cred Forums and POL will be deleted from the internet and you crybabies will have nowhere to run. Goodluck kiddos.

Yes calm down now

here, have some emergency memes

NO STAMINA

If Trump could form a normal sentence he would destroy Hilary.

Weak debate from both, very weak. Hilary is losing, but she's letting him talk a lot and he's making himself look stupid be repeating him 50 times

I wish. He's making good posts but Hillary's appeals to emotion will be more effective to the masses.