How my boy Donny do?

How my boy Donny do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Winning

Destroyed.

It's over for Trump.

Looks and sounds like shit like he always does, but you neonazis will eat him up.

SCHMECKLELOOP

Hillary's response to the questions asked is to flop out her cock and let him choke on it.

I can't believe he is fucking up this bad. There is so much at stake.

Which one is right?

Not as well as I was expecting. He should be wiping the floor with her. But he's going to soft, too easy. The man you saw during the Republican primaries isn't on that stage and I don't get why.

First half hour: Shit
Rest of the debate: Super

Trump has FUCKED UP -- his inane rambling threw this whole night away.

He's done fucking awful, sounds like a rambling idiot, bragged about avoiding tax, not paying workmen, and admitted he wanted the financial collapse

He did OK. Clinton was about to be expected.

>why do you hate women so much drumpf

>sorry mr drumpf you are out of time

the entire debate

reminder shills are out in FULL FORCE right now. CTR is probably blowing a large fraction of their budget on tonight alone. Truth is it was a pretty big draw. Trump is still the man obv

Trying to seem more presidential? Or whatever the fuck that means.

Some of his last comments were about Hillary wasn't being nice to him. Nigga got rekt.

He looked like a bumbling buffoon. He fucked up so badly. Hillary will be +10 after tonight.

Immigration: NONISSUE.
Terrorism: NONISSUE
looks even to me but debate and moderator biased. Trump is always left to defend himself

0-1

fill me in guys i missed the debate cause of work. whats the summary? any outbursts? hillary shit herself? any collapses?

Straight up faded. Also 0.0 mentions of Benghazi

STUMPED
T
U
M
P
E
D

HERE COMES MADAM PRESIDENT!

Not a draw. Trump won

He was bad. Bad and stupid. Dumb.

I can't believe that some of you really vote for this shithead.

I thought he did pretty good, not maybe in the content of his speech but in the way he delivered it, especially compared to hillary who seemed to be on the defensive the whole debate and seemed flustered a lot.

Not very good.

This whole thing was fucking gay.

Don was off his game and let Hillary fluster him with her personal attacks.

Hillary did nothing except spout the usual Trump is a racistsexistbigot memes because her own record is so shit.

The cucked moderator lobbed softballs at Hillary all night and kept cutting off Trump.

I'll be so glad when this election is over. I'm a huge Trump guy, but I'm emotionally spent.

The Don walked over that witch!!

Trump won IMO. He was using real numbers and facts while Hilary was making attacks and talking around everything.

Don's inability to make a punchy coherent point really hurt him. His constant repeating of points fucked him hard.

>australian bants

>How my boy Donny do?

They really nailed him with those birther comments, but other than that, pretty balanced.

I liked the fact that every time Trump mentioned one of her scandals (emails, libia, iran, what have you), she couldn't reply, she just ignored it

Trump did it too, but FAR LESS.

Also, Hillary was just pushing the same shit CTR and HuffPo says every fucking day. I don't think she convinced any people that weren't already convinced.

Started out weak and unleashed high energy later on.

Trump basically threw the debate out the window. The constant rambling without any solid point to drive home just went really bad for him, it's like he didn't even prepare. Not even his charisma could save him. His childish retorts and meme-magic work well in a media/news setting, but not in an actual debate.

Just like any hero movies, the Hero gets beaten up in the first part.

I give him a slight edge in this debate only because he didn't hit Clinton on some issues that he could have. Clinton was hitting under the belt a lot

Was he a Shillary plant all along?

>huge Trump guy
Around 400 pounds?

not that great famalam but people voting for him don't care so it'll be fine

>moderator biased. Trump is always left to defend himself
Trump wouldn't always be left to defend himself if he wasn't such fucking liar about absolutely everything and completely incapable of every apologizing or admitting fault for his bullshit.

He got btfo and I'm pro Trump

Neither you fool

he fucked up T_T

>How my boy Donny do?
Awful imo. Hillary won the debate, no contest.

Neither said anything new.

Trump looked more in charge even if people don't agree with him.

TRUMP WINS!
Hillary's eyes blinked everytime she told a lie.

Get some more stamina. Do regular exercise.

You're hilarious.

First half was good, second half was bad

50/50 toss up until
> trumped called out hillary, she dodged it
> hillary called out trump, he admitted it and tried to smooth it out

from a moral standpoint, he was better. but from a debate standpoint, he shot himself in the foot.

he lost, it's over

Longtime Trump supporter but this debate didn't look good for him. He had a lot of good points but obviously didn't prepare as much as that she-demon.

CTR is going to say, of course, it was a total massacre. Expect taglines tomorrow from MSM

>Top 10 Things Trump Did In the Debate That Made Him Look Racist
>Were the debates staged to make Trump look as bad as he possibly could?
>Why Hillary Is One of the Best Debaters, According to Dr. Rosenberg Ph.D

Oh well, there's the other one to look forward to I guess

Fuck off shill.

He shouldn't have held back so much. I think he might be holding most of the dirt for the later debates.

Trump killed it. She looked like a stupid bitch as usual.

He's saving it for the last debate. Remember how mittens mopped the floor with Obama in the 1st debate yet lost the final 2. He's waiting to leave the greatest impression nearest the election

TRUMP SAID WOMEN HAVE TO WORK AS HARD AS MEN TO GET THE SAME PAY
>logic BTFO

First subject he was put on defense, second one they were pretty much tied and the last one he did a good one on Clinton, so in conclusion no one really won. Hillary used her typical form of speech where she uses as many words as possible to say something she could have said in a few seconds while Trump was just being Trump without saying anything outrageous.

I knew she would bring up the cop out sexism. slimy little cunt, I can't stand her

>it's like he didn't even prepare
Are you trying to be funny here? He didn't prepare. At all. He bragged about it, that was his stated strategy.

neither won , she was a bit more on topic but still weak

>Hillary says she has a lot of stamina and proven it in 11hour congress hearings
>all he had to do was say "if you wouldn't get yourself in court hearings with illegal shit you've done, you could use your incedible stamina to serve our country and do our job"

WHY DID HE CHOKE AWAY THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY?

He couldn't just straight answer a question. He just rambled on about unrelated shit.
Honestly embarrassed me.

I don't think Trump did terrible, he didn't do good either, but he could have done so much better. Trump bragging about not being prepared because he was traveling wasn't a great look for him.

On the bright side, I think this is a good thing for him because now he and his team have a glimpse into Hillary's tactics and next time he'll be better prepared.

Trump had a couple good zingers on Hillary but Hillary probably had more zingers. Trump's little comments defending him taking advantage of the system for monetary gain wasn't a good look either. I don't disagree with him necessarily but most people hate that business attitude so maybe kept it to himself.

ITS OVER FOR YOU FAR RIGHT COCKSUCKERS

THE NEXT 4 YEARS IS BELONGS TO THE BLUES!

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT HE PREPARE

questions were hilariously one sided and biased against trump..

kek'ed

What is CTR?

>incapable of ever apologizing or admitting fault for his bullshit.
It's a Hillshill projects episode

He won, but I felt it was a tie

LISTEN TO THE MAPLE

IT WAS A TIE ----AT WORST----

HE'S GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

VOTE!

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

Holy shit, trump BTFO the moderator. "Hold on Lester, I'm answering, didn't you ask me a question?"

All Hillary did was say "haha whew" or "haha look what I'm dealing with here"

because it's rigged? if he doesn't mention the Clinton murders, rapes, her private speeches, her flip-floppy politics, it's rigged

best part was him not letting lester getting away with saying he supported the iraq war.

About the same as usual. Listening to Hillary was painful. She literally said nothing but MSM talking points (which you have been reading from newspaper for at least a year now) the entire time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR GOD EMPEROR GOT BTFO i mean jesus christ i didnt expect him to suck this hard. And anyone who said he came out on top is fucking lying and you all know it

I rate him *sniff*/10

FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS! (pol)

>Whole campaign about how great she is in comparison to him
>Lose first half and basically draw the second half
That's bad for her actually.

Ive heard that Hillary bullied Trump to death on stage.

Trump wore a flag pin, Killary didn't.

Trump confirmed for next president.

Fucking KEK, you're time to shine has come Eduardo

>I don't pay taxes cuz I'm smart

Terrible line.

I seriously expected Trump to do better. Much better. Like steamroll Clinton and make Clinton lose it while staying calm & stern like stoic himself. He didn't. Looked more like Clinton for under his skin. Damn.

Yeah, CTR shills are pushing so hard right now

meme magic must be more high energy.

Not great, but he had some good jabs, like her talk about the economy and him pointing out Ford going to Mexico.
We all know who we need now.

He won the part about the economy, but after that the moderator started asking him loaded questions about his tax returns and stance on Obama's citizenship and never once asked Hillary anything tough like about her emails. I'd say hillary probably ended with a slight edge but only because she was playing with a loaded deck.

>I'm a huge Trump guy, but I'm emotionally spent.
LOW ENERGY

>SNIFFFFFFFFF

He took every piece of bait she thtew at him, he did pretty bad. Its not over, but if he fucks up October it will be.

100% agree.

He was pretty strong in R debates and he seems foolish tonight

pretty shit desu, he was alright at first but once it got onto the birther question he had a seizure and never recovered

NO TERRORISM
NO IMMIGRATION
>These are not issues in America

oooo...

Don't pay attention to the shills. They both had good points but Trump won.

He did amazing in the first half hour, not so much afterwards

>Bill's alleged rapes are off limits
>but irrelevant birther shit is A-OK

This is why every member of the mainstream media needs to be gassed.

Trump BTFO ;_;

loved her.

he crushed her. brutally

emails, 26 years of being a do-nothing hack, her direct involvement in the creation of ISIS by running away.

two more debates its no use coming to conclusion now

Too bad trump isnt vs the moderator

why are you even here?

75% of the time he was a mess. Hillary wasn't great but she did better by not BTFOing herself constantly.

He took the bait so many times and just went off into these rambling answers to questions that weren't being asked

Hillary was either making some pointless comment about muh sexism or sticking to the script. If trump would have remained composed she'd look like an annoying robot but he is too distractable so she looks better by comparison. The bit about foreign policy and mutual defense treaties made him look like a clown desu

TURN ON FOX NEWS HE'S ON

Trump absolutely dominated Hillary for an hour and a half straight while she stammered and mumbled her lines she wrote down into the mic

Not really but if you say anything less you get called a CTR shill

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

*sniffing intensifies*

It was a hint to how he could call Hillary a cuck because Bill has several mistresses but Donald is above such vicious attacks.
I dont think most people got this hint tho. Not well enough communicated.

Whats happening to him, he fucked up...

easily won

Hillary stated
1 . She wants to rule the world
2. release the dissidents

Cred Forums THE 400# HACKER, NEETS BTFO

I got dubs

He did fine. Great, considering most of what Hilary did was cite "independent experts" who are really her buddies and Trump had to spend most of the debate just responding.

He don goofed. There's no recovery.

Trump has been absolutely cucked. After losing the election, Trump will sit in his office and cry about how he lost to a girl

>bragged
Did you even watch it remainbro?

Hail the Dragon Queen

The lines he snuck in were gold

this

strong start but fell apart on race issues and was a mess after that

Only thing I'm upset about it is not bringing up the Uranium deal.

#Baghdaddy msut be destroyed

I think this opens up the rest of the debate for him. They got all the negatives out of the way involving Trump and (not surprisingly) didn't cover any of Hillary's. Trump had to bring up Hillary's misdeeds and shittyness to make them even part of the debate.

So now that all the negatives are out of the way, there's nothing to throw him off or back him into a corner. He'll ace the next few debates and Fox will hopefully throw him some softballs and throw Hillary some accusatory questions.

All around, I think he did well for awhile, but they attacked him for like three questions in a row and after that it was nothing but downhill. I expect the next debate to be HUGE.

Found the nimble man shill. He was rambling too much and repeating himself the first half hour or so.

He did pretty badly. He was sniffling a lot too so I guess he had a cold or something

DED

I can give you two:

"The MSM is Hillarys best campaign strategist"
"We could start by not creating ISIS"
"Do we want to allow the woman who has failed to defeat ISIS most of her adult life to have a chance at losing to ISIS"

BOOM ROASTED

Trump started off strong, but after the first half hour or so he kept floundering by constantly taking Clinton's bait.

He needed to let HER talk, not the other way around.

You must also love watching paint dry.

Hillary made herself look like the voice of reason after Trump showed his fervent dislike of where this country's going.

I hate the bitch, but she played it well.

This. She literally finished with:
>Evil Trump is mean to womyn!!!!
>Also muh wage gap

Japan does know about not being able to recover

Not as many people watched that debate and I'm pretty sure not as many will watch the next few. This was painful to watch

Destroyed her in the first 15 minutes

Went on the defensive half way through with jabs thrown here and there

Clinton has pretty much blown off all her ammo on this debate

Also side note, everytime Trump was talking Clinton's face looked like she wanted his D, every time Clinton talked Trump was doing his iconic Trump faces.

He made good debater with few flaws. Remember: This is the first presidential debate. The second debate is coming soon.

Shitposter is correct.

He won some, lost some, and sniffled his nose about 500 times.

I'd honestly give it a tie

Where Obama was born and being politically correct is clearly more importante for you guys.

I only wish he hadn't rambled like he did. He could have still flung all the shit in the world at her, but his pacing was off. He gave most of what he said no impact or highlight, he should have stated the facts and maybe even thrown the ball at her to see how she responded, either way she did she would have looked like a liar, which everyone already knows she is. I don't really like this run on sentence style of speech he gave.

He did pretty well. Shillary sounded too much like a filthy pollie.
Old Donny was straightforward and answered everything including clear shillary bait.

[you have received $0.02 on behalf of Correct The Record]

Nervous wreck drinking all that water while she didn't take a single sip.

Honest: Trump didnt get Hillary BTFO. Otherwise about even, though Trump still stands as a better candidate, so Trump debate win by a margin. Hill just made campaign promises and attacks on Don. Trump talked about real issues

You don't belong here, CTR.

Trump did fine. He didn't annihilate her like I expected, but he definitely did better than she did.

Hillary's just not used to people calling her out on her shit in person like that, hence the reason why she's never won the presidency in the past.

Overall, it was stacked against him, but he still came out on top, just not as far up as I had initially expected. He may just be "testing the waters", so to speak.

He is listening to the new campaign staff that is trying to keep him on a leash.

Trump did so well in the GOP primaries because he didn't give a fuck about the establishment.

Remember: "When game is going full retard, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half retard, you're fucking done for."

really fucking bad
someone's gonna call me a shill but i'm just not a blind retard. i want trump to win but he really shot himself in the foot with this debate.

I learned that Donald Trump's son is good at using computers. He can do amazing things with them. Maybe Donald should nominate him for leading the cybersecurity division of Homeland Security?

Hillary said "Oh Trump said such sexist things like "if a woman does the same amount of work as a man they'll get paid the same" woe is me :((((("

My question - how the fuck is that sexism? In any meaningful way at all? It's literally basic equality.

The Trump meme died today.

Guys, we aren't being overrun with shills. It's some lie by some people or whatever.

>Hillary made herself look like the voice of reason after Trump showed his fervent dislike of where this country's going.
thats why trump won.

most americans hate the direction this country is going.

hillarys playing the whole 'things are fine goyim' line, and its not working.

He goes back and repeats himself too much and it makes him look like an idiot. He didn't sway anybody tonight, but he certainly didn't lose any supporters.

Good m8

he missed some opportunities (specifically the one about how can we prevent terrorism at home, he didnt mention no mudslimes) but he alpha'd all over hillary pretty easily

Realistically:
Trump won the first third on domestic policy decisively

They tied the second third on race relations, desu that's what can be hoped for

Trump just squeaked ahead in the final third on foreign policy but could have hit her harder

Why on earth didn't he mention her emails when asked about cyber warfare? He should've just said that Hillary can't even manage a server, let alone deal with cyber terrorism.

He has said he used the system during the republican debates as well. He also brought up the point, with it, why hasn't the laws been changed to stop what he was doing. She had no answer for that, because she knows that she also uses the same practices, as do many people in those positions of power.

I'd rather he put him in charge of making government policy over computer tech and the internet.

He'd do a better job than old fogies who don't know how one even works.

They talked about 3 topics.. immigration wasnt even brought up. I agree I don't think he did as well as he could but I also think it was by design.

The next debates will be just as popular especially the one in late October

I agree it was fairly even, what happened in the debate doesn't actually matter though. What matters is who can spin the narrative in their favor in the media.

He was a limp dick tonight almost seemed like he didn't want to be there whereas Hillary was detailed with her points and seemed more energetic. Trumps statements just fall flat when theres no crowd cheering them.

>implying trump didn't bring logic and substance to the debate, while shillary looked like a feeble grandma and talked about her feelings

Just shoot em both.

He'd do better than Hillary I bet

it was fun and brutal, but no one really won
trump did badly, but hillary resorted to buzzwords
he took some hits, but seemed a bit more presidential

pretty balanced, but hill may have had an advantage

He was low energy the whole time.

Ctr shills going crazy tonight . Hilarious waste of money.

"Cyber is really important!"
"400 pounds sitting on his bed!"
- Donald Trump

You think so?
Won't the public be maimed by this comforting demeanour?

It's hard for him to pick a strategy without it being turned around. I kept trying to think about what I might do differently, but that bitch is a sly cunt.

>favor in the media
then it's already a lost cause for the Emperor
The jews will never allow it

Trump didn't prepare enough, the idiot walked repeatedly into traps and spent way too much fucking time defending himself instead of being on the offensive.

This was his chance to drop intense redpills and BTFOs, I saw dozens of moments where Trump could have destroyed her, but for some reason, he avoided them. He wouldn't stop repeating himself and he gave Clinton too many chances to respond. There was a whole segment on cyber security, and Trump didn't bring up the emails once.

The first 20 minutes seemed great, he was very aggressive, subverting Clinton's expectations. But after the tax returns part and Trump focusing way too much on them, he suddenly lost a lot of energy.

Ultimately, this is very bad for Trump. Trumps needs to actually prepare for the next debate and then dominate her. He needs to realize he needs to not just say crazy things, he needs to be extremely aggressive and constantly overwhelming his opponents.

Just way too low energy. Unfortunate.

Neither candidate won but donald looked unhinged. It was bad

Serious stack against him: no question AT ALL on immigration or terrorism which are his two big platforms. He eas attacked by his opponent AND the moderator on "birtherism" which he was involved in as a private citizen

He appealed both to his existing voter base and the ones who could be turned.
Hillary just pandered to surefire voters.
I don't know what some people are smoking, but Trump won this easy, I almost felt bad for her.

Trump won with 1 line.

WE CAN NO LONGER BE THE POLICE OF THE WORLD

Hillary eternally btfo

He clearly did not prepare. He was handed so many opportunities to nail Clinto that he did not take, and defended things he absolutely did not need to defend. It was a disaster as far as debating goes. On the other hand on the personable aspect, he felt like a real person who's over his head, while seemed Clinton felt like a cruel, smug politician bitch. I have a feeling the vice-presidential debate may be very important. Undecideds are going to want to feel assured that Trump will at least surround himself with competent people.

VOTE time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

>Cred Forums falling back on "n-no one really won guys"
that must mean hilldawg shit all over him

this desu

He held his own, that's all you could expect

That's what I'm thinking too

first of all rare as fuck and second of all im here because im allowed to share my opinion wherever the fuck i want
>TRUMP LOST HARD

Shills are out hard tonight boys... bring the shitposts cannons

>Remember: "When game is going full retard, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half retard, you're fucking done for."
Kek

"Either i lose the game or i will lose the game.

All it means is win or lose the game and thats it.

Whether I get team wiped for not, it doesn't matter,

because i lose the game anyways.

You don't go for the beautiful loss, you go suicidal,

You have to make the game way more chaotic than this,

Make it so that no one understands it anymore...

If both teams understand it

then both team knows you have lost the game"

This.
And almost all the questions were directed at trump subliminally.

nah m8. Trump was a bit gungho but he was prepared. If he did attack her, everybody will lose their nuts over his ""bullying""

Vote in the TIME poll guys, hillbots are massive there. Who Won the First Clinton-Trump Debate? time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

I think we all hyped up this debate just a little too much.

I have a feeling we'll see a better performance by Trump and a worse performance by Hillary from here on out.

It ain't over til it's over.

The expectation is for Clinton to stroke out and shit herself.
Nothing short of that is dissapointing

I recorded Hillary criticizing Trump for saying that women deserve equal pay if they do as good a job as men.
What should I title the video? Need something serious so it can be spread.

I think there is some memetics underlying his behavior today. Doesn't fit the model at all. He is either going to pull something soon or something tinfoily is happening.

He won, I think. Rough start but, holy shit about 1/2 way through it was decimation. Low test cucks will disagree.

>still bringing up stupid shit like Obama's birth certificate
>in complete denial about the horrific state of low income areas and suggests we should just look at the positives of those communities like the church
>MUH WAGE GAP MEAN WHITE MAN HATE WOMAN :(
>solution to state side terrorist attacks is to keep an eye out and try to get information
>implied that Islamic American citizens would have information about terrorist activity yet no one said anything
>spent half the debate staring off into space and blinking 30 times in the span of 5 seconds like some kind of robot
I'm not a fanatic Trump fan but how anyone could support Hilary is beyond me

She's the textbook liberal snake who just says all the right things to the minority voters solely to protect her and her buddies cushy government jobs

Who is voting for these democrats. Things are clearly not working out yet they keep getting elected

I thought he did pretty well, and I'm not his biggest fan. I believe that his message was effective and consistent, but not hard enough until the end.

He must remind voters every moment that she has been there for the last eight years; she is the status quo, and only talks about fixing thing come election time.

Trump
>On the defense a lot
>Barely used any ammunition
>made a lot of good points
>had charisma
>was unprepared

Hillary
>rehearsed for 4 days
>used up all of her ammo in the first debate
>had a moderator in her favor
>smug
>was a robot

Trump was warming up, and was on Kaioken x40 while Hillary was final form Frieza powered up. She wasted all of her ammo this round and won't have anything in the next two rounds to attach him with. Trump is still saving going Super Saiyan for the next two rounds

I love how the segment started with "how do we fix racial tensions", into king nig birth certificate and why he pushed so hard, back to "Donald this is about racial issues, not birth certificates".

Stay in your fucking prison of a continent and keep out of our politics. Go feed Vegemite to your deadly tarantula you fucking autistic piece of shit.

>Reminder any critical evaluation of the debate outside "muh meme-emperor" is to be ignored

You do understand that not everyone holds the same schizoid redpilled worldview as you and are entitled to their own opinions?

That being said as a trump supporter he was thrashed tonight, partially because he was thrown hardball questions while hillary got to use her woman card as hard as possible

That one thing Lester said it was like "you said hillary doesn't look like a president"
Borderline jewshit right there teyoohwut.

who the hell are these two on fox

king nigger lost the first debate hard and still won because america is 52% RETARDED

TRUMP: And her campaign manager Patti Doyle went to during the campaign or campaign against President Obama fought very hard and you can go look it up I can check it out and if you look at CNN this past week Patti Solis Doyle was on Wolf Blitzer saying that this happen Blumenthal said highly respected reporter at McClatchy the Kenya to find out about it.

won the first half, took the bait the second half. This was hillary in full force with don not even preparing. He hasnt done anything like this before, this was just him getting his feet wet. The 2nd and 3rd debate are gonna be more intense

>She wasted all of her ammo this round and won't have anything in the next two rounds to attach him with.
she's just going to repeat the same thing
Her campaign so far has been abysmal, if she had better campaign staff she could've definitely won even with the health issues.

Dickboi and fucmegirl

Why are you so angry, user?

Who else thought hillary seemed glassed over and aloof?

Even if you're a fan of Trump, admit it. Hillary destroyed him.

"It was a mistake" - Hillary Clinton
>dodged it
lmao. 'pay to play' wasn't a mistake.

Her "fact checker" is just a bitch word for "damage control"

sniff sniff

this shit holy fuck made me mad.
And Don didn't call bullshit on almost anything, he is usually ruthless about that kind of thing. Something's going on.

You sound pretty upset m8o

I'm totally disappointed that Trump didn't mention Cruz with the birther argument bullshit. I'm literally listening to news stations right now, and they are now, it seems Birtherism is going to be the latest spearhead attack by the media to slander Trump.

Because he was in the spotlight for all of the debate. Donald's primary strategy was swooping around and dodging insults and accusations while the other candidates whittled away at each other but the moment he has to debate for a long period of time he gets unnerved and annoyed.

She was just nervous and relies on her preparation too much.
If I had to call her something it'd be shy.

Yeah, it's like she forced that stuff into the first debate because it was on her list of things to do in the first debate. Even rehashing the Rosie O'Donnell thing without mentioning her. She could've used the pig insult thing as bait, "We all know that when Donald disagrees with women, he calls them fat pigs." Would be more effective than these direct accusations that seem artificial.