HOW DID LESTER HOLT DO?

Was he a good moderator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWju37TZfo0
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/25/5-things-to-know-about-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has been pretty decent though I feel as though he scrutinizes Trump more than Hillary

He did about as good as we could hope.

They walked all over him

>those glasses
says all that needs to be said

A couple of slanted questions, but I think that it was OK. He did a better job than the guys in the primaries. As said neither Hillary nor Trump really gave a shit about him. I honestly kind of feel bad.

he hardly said anything

So low energy, sad!

Trump squeezed so much time out of him

He deserved it for constantly cutting him and Hillary off and not answering his questions.

Turmp basically btfo him. Seemed like he got way more time than hillary

If Trump had the Clinton murder machine working for him Holt would be found floating face down in his pool before the end of the week with his neck crushed by a barbell and two self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of his head.

he pressed trump when he knew he was weak and changed the subject when hillary was looking bad

it's subtle but it's still bias and fuck him for it

yeah but that's a good thing, fuck the moderator

How about you go back, chronometer in hand, and see how many times interrupted Trump and how many times he tried to sneak a new question without giving him the chance to reply so Trump had to ask for it.

Pretty much this.

As a Trump supporter I would say he was fair.

He didn't go after Hillary and her emails AT ALL no follow ups....Clinton talked about it for just a few seconds

Did he give hillary a single question specifically aimed at her?

He was a cuck getting walked all over by the candidates. They practically ignored him when he was trying to get them to change course.

>p-please m-move on
>>sits there while the candidate ignores him and continues talking well over time

>claps for trump
Remember there is no reactions
>claps for hillary
No response

what can you do against someone who agreed to debate but doesnt adhere to the rules and just keeps talking over you?

Obviously asked too many questions attacking Trump on a personal level rather than actual issues

He was good. he held Hillary to account when she tried dodging the email question.

Got bulldozed by trump multiple times.

But ill take it.

That's because Trump said more retarded shit than Hillary [spoiler]this debate[/spoiler]

He was a pussy, both candidates got away with not answering most of their questions. Trump still didn't give and actual plans. He just wants everyone to know he has a lot of friends. Hillary says a lie in every word and just turns her nose up to Trump. She likes to think her shit don't stank. youtube.com/watch?v=gWju37TZfo0

Trump cucked him

he looks so white yet he's black

First half he was decent, second he revealed his shill colors slightly. Trump did poor anyways.

This

>People cheer for Trump
>PLZ STOP YOU AGREED
>People cheer for Hillary
>just lets it happen

Trump whipped him like a nigger.

Trump was fighting both Lester and Hillary the entire time.

Honestly he wasn't bad,he did have a bias forsure but he didn't let it show too much.

He actually gave trump a very useful soundbyte and sympathy section when they were all arguing over what Trump said about the Iraq war.

Both candidates made holt their bitch so overall he was good

or ever

I was very surprised by his professionality considering the cuck network he works for.

He did some real time fact checking.

He was a cuck the entire time

>He deserved it
Remaining neutral

no
that snarky shit about the iraq war even after trump spent so much time correcting him on it was obnoxious

that's fine for a moderator though.

Those claps and cheers were staged AF

lightskin baka

>He has been pretty decen

by decent do you mean fucking terrible?

He wasn't that bad, slight bias toward Clinton but far less bias against Trump than he ever had during the Primary Debates.

Genuinely awful, he'd be fired by any other network for that disgrace. Lucky him he's employed by NBC

Had absolutely zero control but any moderator would be the same with Trump. He argued with Trump about iraq is my only complaint.

Nope

Pure faggotry. Such a wimp.
Grow a fucking backbone if you're gonna moderate a presidential debate.

>couldn't or didn't control the crowd
>constantly allowed himself to be talked over and wouldn't force a move into the next topic
he was a limp moderator

He let both walk all over him, but admonished the crowd for Trump cheers, staying silent on Clinton cheers.

Could have been much worse, but certainly wasn't impartial.

trump completely flattened him kek

>y-your time's up... o-oh ok.....

He was unfair to Trump. FACT.

This. A mod is supposed to be fair and adamant, often times I forgot he was even there.

>Lester Holt grilled Trump about the Birther movement, and his tax returns
Hillary's emails? nope

Really made me think.

Here was the whole thing

>Lester asks Donald a gotcha question
>Donald sputters some kind of half witted defense
>Hilary's turn and she attacks him
>Lester moves on to the next topic

DID YOU ASK A QUESTION BITCH
>DID YOU ASK A QUESTION BITCH

He had to fight for more time because the media has put out so much lies about him. He kept having to
>correct the record

He fucking won, too.

biased nigger from nbc

no surprise

He was alright. Hit trump more than Hillary especially on sensitive topics but meh not as bad as I thought.

The commentary immediately after the debate was pure shill.

He did not handle the Obama birth certificate questioning professionally. Hillary was at fault.

Fair enough. He fucked up with his fact check on stop and frisk. Trump actually fact checked him on that

That was honestly a laugh track I heard once. I swear to god I have heard it before.

Name me one tough question he gave hilary

Why did he only tell the audience to shut up when cheering trump

Why did he never get stern with trump for ducking a question but gave hilary all the time in the world when she did?

this

I give him 3 out of 5 miss piggies. He seemed partial to Hillary, but was still better than most moderators as from the past 4 years.

The guy didn't moderate a damn thing. He was like a Cred Forums moderator.

LOW
O
W
ENERGY
N
E
R
G
Y

They did but I was glad he let them.

I was worried it would be too manipulated he let it happen I am glad.

Pretty one sided, he attacked trump constantly and didn't bring up anything like Hillary's medical situation, which trump is too polite to attack.

This. He was their fucking bitch.
>y-your two minutes have expired
>m-mr trump we have one last question you have 10 seconds
>Trump took like 40

>slightly

No he was heavily Hillary by the end. He never inturrupted her, always let her speak, and then asked Trump direct questions that had nothing to do with the campaign. When did he bring up the emails? But of course he brought up Rosie O'Donnel. Fuck that nigger.

Yeah, it took until the third or fourth time Clinton attacked Trump for Lester to allow Trump to respond.

He was too transparent in his bias against Trump. I am pro-Hillary btw.

>It's a Trump keeps repeating himself and not answering questions episode

pretty much this
both those idiots walked all over him and their time limits/talking order

Very slanted, half of the debate was Trump vs Holt rather than Trump vs Clinton

Horrible moderator, basically tried to CTR the whole time and was obviously liberal piece of shit

this, bugged me too

I think he only said that the first time and then just let it happen the other times.
They cheered at something Trump said later and he didn't say anything either.

the rule of thumb is that the moderator needs to be more alpha and domineering than either of the two subjects otherwise you get things like the argument breaking off into tangents and people talking over him.

This guy wasn't alpha.

GEE LETS SEE

2 MINUTES IN AND HE LIED ABOUT MEDIAN INCOME

which is good. he got out of the way and let donald and hillary debate.

Muh dick oinga boingo dox mood

He did horrible imo. I'm voting 3rd party for the record.

>Lack of presence by design
>Shilled multiple times for Clinton
>AH EH IGH UH UH EH UH
>Why try to ask pointed fact checked issues instead of the substantive issues

Everyone looked like asses IMO

He's on suicide watch

The worst.

>Loaded questions that only benefited Clinton
>Was he moderating a debate or trying to be part of the debate itself?
>You said a woman candidate doesn't look presidential, what did you mean by that?

A doormat who let both candidates walk all over him and clearly favored Clinton and didn't even try to disguise his bias.

What an awful fucking debate for both sides.

Also the questions were retarded bullshit focused on causing them to personally attack them

>All these media shills saying Hillary had a more Presidential demeanor
They were both acting like children to be quite fucking honest.

This.

is that a five head?

>No question about Hillary's emails
>No question about immigration
What did he mean by this?

He did an alright job.

I enjoyed that he got walked over because this was a big event.

>I would like to remind the audience to stay silent unless you are going to cheer for Hillary

I love how hillary had to keep referring to her (((fact checkers)))

didnt even notice him

He's A KEK

Lester was a door mat for trump just like how trump has always used the blacks

No

Trump didn't say anything sexist the whole debate so he had to bring up sexism at the end to set Hillary up for her poor me monologue. Fuck him.

Is anyone voting in the cnn after debate poll?

He was more balanced than Matt Lauer. I think he had to let both candidates go over their time limits to not look favorable to one or the other.

I hope Holt's career is not in jeopardy because he didn't try to take Trump out. He was obviously softer on Shillary, but that was to be expected, he could have been alot worse.

What white man did this nigger steal that hair from?

That which governs least, governs best.

He did a great job. Just got out of the way and let them fight

He should have told them to shut the fuck up every time. Even for trump.

This Google needs to go back to 48 hours on ID! He is horrible!

he was biased

>trump says something, crowd makes noise
>shutup plz
>clinton says several things causing the crowd to get noisy
>nothing

Absolute shit, was either run over by both candidates or tried to interrupt Trump

link

>4+ interuptions to correct the record on trump
>0 on hillary

good moderator

>only told the audience to be quiet when they cheered for trump
granted, he only did it once, and the audience cheered for him later

He out-Crowley'd Candy Crowley

He shut up and let them go at it

That's all we can ask for

You've got 10 seconds.

He asked at least 3 accusatory questions directly to Trump. He was a shit moderator. He was biased as fuck, and tried to hide it in "gotcha" questions.

Here let me sum it up:
"Trump, Hillary is the first woman nominee of a major political party in the US and you said she didn't look presidential. Explain."

good. so sick of moderators and new anchors that dont let people fucking speak. niggers like don lemon who talk over their guests constantly. lester did a damn good job

Yup he showed he was a cunt.

Trump had a big wall of defense. It kinda got cracked but it managed to last.

SNIFF
N
I
F
F

he definitely corrected the record

Are you me?

This was just a big shitshow of two people I don't like determined to make me like both even less.

Luckily I found a candidate that agrres with like 98% of my political leanings, so I can happily vote for the 3rd party, then bitch for 4 years about "I didn't vote for this asshole." whenever one of them tries to push their shit.

This. What a fucking snake, but it's not like we didn't see it coming

>Audience claps for Trump
>Lester immediately says "please people in the audience be quiet"
>shills cheer and shout for Shillary 5 times way louder
>he says nothing

>he asks Trump about tax returns
>he asks Trump about Obongo's birth certificate
>he doesn't ask Shillary about the deleted emails and the other 1000.0000.0000 of her scandals

Can we all agree this was rigged ?

>Was he a good moderator?
5/10 -- soft nonentity

I thought he came off as biased. He seemed to only have hard questions for Trump.

Trump did well

Yeah, he just sat there while Trump showed him who is boss.

>Secretary Clinton: you have an excellent plan to bring jobs back to america could you please outline some of the thoughtful work your team has done?

>Mr. Trump, you said you hate women on an interview with Howard Stern, could you please be more specific on that and if you so much as deviate a little I will cut your mic you fascist pig

dem planted nigger shill

>donald, wuttabout birther shit
>donald wuttabout insulting Hillary's looks
>donald, wuttabout tax return

>hillary, sure, have some more time, keep going, i won't interrupt
>hillary, i won't shush your supporters in the crowd like I did donald's

The audience and the candidates both cucked him.

I noticed this too.

Corrected Trumps record too much to be impartial, only had about one dig on Clinton,
Also he was so meek he couldn't handle the bantz

President Trump made him his bitch

3 0 Y E A R S ! ! !
Y
E
A
R
S
!
!
!

>3 questions about Trump

>0 questions about Hillary

Paid democrat shilled. Called from the beginning, and yet no one believed it.

I laughed so hard when Lester Holt a black guy asked Trump "How do you answer black..." Trump cut him off like the pimp he is and said "I dont say anything"

On one hand, what the hell was he supposed to do? Cut their mics when they go over? He basically allowed them to slug it out and occasionally interjected to give them a new thing to argue about.

IMO, Lester Holt did fine.

This kek

That was such a bullshit question.

yeah the fix was in

He did ask her about the emails when she deflected that part, she said some random stuff and was about done and he asked her if she wanted to comment on the emails.

Exactly. This debate was more a shillary campaign commercial than a debate.

Yep.

I can't be the only one to catch that last minute slip up "..not like I expect us to get through the debate"

>Was he a good moderator?
Presidential candidates (the final two) *always* shit on the moderator.

Anyone remember what Obama and Romney did to Bob Schieffer?

He gave up on controlling the audience and I didn't like that.

Stay home then. Cretin burgers and their "3rd party". You want to vote for the commie (((Stein))) or for that moron SJW Gary, who think illegals crossing border as they pleased would be offended by calling them illegals.

If that bitch Hillary wins, I'll come to US and apply for every freaking welfare I can get my hands on, voting dem for another 20 years.

He was actually quite good. I thought he'd be trying to totally stomp Trump, but that didn't happen. Very decent job, considering the way MSM is now.

Never asked Hillary a single tough question, he asked Trump about random shit he said that wasn't a big deal. He was clearly biased.

Probably true. Whereas Hillary said more concerning, and frankly, untrue things this campaign.

He wasn't bad. I like the single moderator format rather than having a token sidekick.

His voice is sexy as well.

Meh. Let them go during the first half. Seemed to show some bias against trump in calling him out in his Howard stern Iraq opinion. Not great.
>t. Lefty

>Didn't question Hillary on anything
>repeatedly told people to be quiet when they cheered for Trump
>said nothing when they cheered for Clinton
>kept interrupting Trump every chance he got

This was good though.
Like, Lester Holt was just handing out the rope.

"My future isn't on the line here. I don't give a fuck. You can pretend to walk over me however you want. I'm Lester Fucking Holt. Hang yourself, dope."

Both were walking all over him. Then Hillary became self-aware and backed down. Not Trump though. He took that rope and put a noose around his neck and leaped.

And this smuggerfucker just grins.

He didn't hit Hillary on anything. He constantly talked over Trump and brought only questions that hit Trump. It was a disgrace.

Not bad, but pretty obvious bias against Trump.
He gave him some rather harsh media-wise questions but nothing to Clinton.

100% agree fellow burger

>expecting anything else

This.

I think he was obviously more partial to Hillary but he didnt do that bad of a job.

he did fine.
at least he didn't start interrupting people like that woman did in years past.
I forget her name but many of you probably know who I am talking about.

>Romania
too white for benefits.

I SAY NOTHING

b-b-but

I SAY NOTHING

What did he do you that made you mad?

Biased as fuck, weak as fuck. I know there needs to be SOMEONE who asks questions but I kept thinking "what the hell is the point of this guy even being here"? Trump and Clinton should've just shouted bullshit at each other unscripted for 90 minutes so I wouldn't have to hear Lester meekly give them arbitrary time limits nobody honored or enforced. Even the audience of both sides just gave up on respecting him and his pussy ass rules.

That was a great response

Rigged af

>Mr. Trump, my records show that you want to "gas the kikes and incite a race war." Care to elaborate on how you'd like to achieve these goals?

Great. Trump wins the debate, soundly, though breaking nearly all of the rules except coming in with prepared notes.

Next debate they are going to be cutting off Mics when a candidate goes over their time.

Screencap this.

t. 400 pound man on his bed

Well that's good in the sense of letting the candidates fully express their respective points. But, bad in the sense that their were questions left unanswered so you dont get as broad a picture.

I think he did ok. Seemed fair to me. He really needs to do something about that massive forehead, though.

I felt like running over and punch him in the face when he stopped people cheering for Trump.

Did he ask Hillary anything remotely negative?

Did he argue with her or challenge her on any point like he did Trump?

'nuff said

problem is that even if he managed to stop the debate to get a word in about the clapping, the audience would have just ignored him and clapped and cheered anyway

he didnt bring up 3 major glaring holes in Clintons tenure

>benghazi
>emails (he barely spoke about this)
>clinton foundation

Biased as fuck

This is from a guy who will happily shit on Trump for days, and indeed did so during the debate. The moderation was not good. It could have been worse though.

He very aggressively followed up on trump's problem topics again and again while he let Hillary's emails do easily. That and her health. If he was being equally aggressive to Hilldawg, he would've said trump said you don't have the presidential look. How can you respond to that complaint in light of your recent health issues, including a collapse on 9/11?

Also that gender question toward the end was pretty conveniently placed to make hill look good.

He literally asked about emails tho

Nice dubs they are both terrible candidates the liberal press will spin it the way the want we'll see come election time

No he didn't asked her shit.

Trump mentioned her 30.000 deleted emails and he interupted Trump and said "We will get to that" and then he asked Shillary "What about the emails".

Like a fucking retard like, yeah tell us what you want about these email stuff, he didnt asked her shit about her DELETED EMAILS.

She just said a "im sorry tee hee xd" and he moved on.

Then he asked Trump about obongos birth certificate and Iran and kept interupting him and telling him "you sad X in 2002 etc..."

I say one step further, lets have PRESIDENTIAL MUSKET DUELS ON LIVE TELEVISION

Fuck no.

>Could barely control the pace
>Asked Trump questions about his taxes and birtherism but nothing directed at Hillary about emails or the Clinton Foundation

Where are the questions relating to Benghazi, the e-mails and the corrupt Clinton Foundation?

He also raised bullshit birther issue. Seriously?

Paid biased hack by Hillary, tried to dig into Trump, failed.

Was suspecting slightly worse.
He was biased but this was about as good as it could get.

This was also my take. Lester pushed on birther thing, on wether Trump opposed or not Iraq war from the get go and then about some comment about "looks".

Nothing about Foundation, nothing about emails (WTF), nothing about messing up Libya.

Then there was that gotcha question to Trump about nuclear profiliration policy.

You are fucked, either way.

And yes Holt favored Hillary.

Fuck no

Thanks for (((correcting mein record)))

I said this before tonight. They will cut the mics

Not once did he CTR for Hillary

Most of the questions were specifically about Trump and almost nothing about Hillary.

Gee thanks liberal media.

Why would trump use all of his ammunition against Hillary in the first debate?

Wouldn't it make more sense to play the first debate smooth with a few jabs, giving Hillary a false sense of confidence in the next debate to just blow her up in the last debate right before the election?

Why even have an audience if they're not allowed to react? They were allowed to laugh at Clinton's jokes, and every time Clinton's audience was allowed to get away with it, Trump's audience would either look bad breaking the rules or it'd look like nobody liked Trump if they did nothing. Stupid setup to begin with.

This, literally never called her out on anything.

Fugging this, I expected Trump to knock Hill with the emails again after they started going into cyber or something. But oh well. Just hope he's more prepared next time, he kinda rambled on at points.

Did I specify which person I'm voting for?

I'm not going to choose either (most likely) nationalism or progressivism. I'm going to vote if you like it or not.

>attack trump as rayciss
>attack trump as muh soggy knees
>tell Trump fans to stop cheering, say nothing when Hillary fans cheer
>attack Trump for birther claims, don't ask about Hillary's campain starting it

Gee seems biased.

>works at MSNBC

Oh, I see.

When Trump deflected, Holt hounded him and tried to focus him.
When Hillary deflected, Holt was silent.
He couldn't hide his biases.

Personal attacks on Trump so they can complain later that he wasn't focusing on the issues.

He softballed Hillary with every question, while he asked Trump "why u hate black people? "

they treated him like the janitor he is kek

hes a stupid nigger who should go back to picking cotton and getting #buckbroken

This was exactly my thoughts as well.

Birther grilling, check.
Taxes, check.
Lying that Trump supported Iraq war, check.

Hillary's emails, "lol senpai day sheeit dun matter".

Fucking stupid as fuck. I knew CNN would have a shirt debate just didn't expect it to be full of gotcha shit vs trump. I was half expecting a discussion about the issues.

(((CNN)))

Also this.

If anyone read Shakespeare's Julius Caesar they'll know exactly why this strategy works.

>when you get scrutinized just right

this but his questions were just topics

Will the next debates be anti-R and pro-D like today's?

>crowd cheers for trump
>n.n.now we all agreed to be quit g.g.uys
>((crowd)) starts laughing at trump and cheeting fro hil
>says nothing
yeah this was totally a fair and unbiased debate

>at least he didn't start interrupting people like that woman did in years past.
He attempted to interrupt Trump several times. But Trump is a high energy uninterruptible power supply.

He let both candidates walk all over him, pressed Trump to explain things he already explained while letting Hillary get away with making vague statements.

0/10 see me after debate

he let trump walk all over him like a fucking bitch

aka he was based

He was all the way up to the part where he started arguing with him

He shouldn't be correcting the record, but if he feels the need to shill, once is all that should be permitted

The media of course will say he was completely fair

I'm neutral, I don't even vote but holt was shit. Obvious bias against trump. Only gives trump an excuse and a claim at unfair moderation which would be true. I don't get why the media keeps doing this, it makes him look like a martyr..

Dude got cucked harder than Bernie.

yah, he was definitely biased towards hillary; but trump dominated both of them

Possibly. I wouldn't be surprised if every debate is biased.

Wait, there was a moderator?

He got cucked by two people at once

I keep telling people Trump is the ONLY option for third parties

He is an outsider, he won over the Republicans. If he wins, he sets precedent for future third parties

But if he fails, then third parties will continue to be irrelevant

Pretty good job but kept trying to say that Trump supported the war when he said "eh, I dunno , I guess?" On fucking Howard stern when he was a fucking citizen getting force-fed the same propaganda as us. Hillary had confidential information and still supported it and called it an opportunity.

The bias was obvious.

>400 pound man on his bed
hah that was an awesome line

vote trump burger.

he was fine

a little cucky but that's expected

He interrupted him when he went off the fucking rails.

Hillary Mohammad Ali'd this shit. She laughed it off and let him swing away and lose energy. She made a fool of him.

>Heh (smile), well, okay here's my stance.

"Mr. Trump, how do you feel about the racial divide in the U.S.?"

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT TRADE DEALS. WE'RE GONNA MAKE GREAT DEALS. CHINA.

You catch how hillary slipped in he was racist because he denied obama's birth certificate?

EXCUSE ME
EXCUSE ME

You're some sick puppy...

>I'll write in some zero with 0 chances of success because I fully agree with his ideas maaaaan, both of them actually.

A BIASED KEK

Fucking Clinton shill nigger, execute him. Throw him out of an airplane.

"Mr trump, Mrs Clinton is the first woman running for president to ever be nominated by a major party. You criticised her "look" etc, etc,"

What a loaded fucking bullshit question, implying he was trying to say she was unqualified because she's a woman. Lester is a cunt.

I don't like how Hillary centric he was, but at least he was too much of a beta to get stomped by Trump and let him speak.

i thought he did ok untill that last fucking question

it STARTED like that then it went downhill

got some funny moments though

Better Question. How long until the mainstream media devours him?

A lot of voters will only watch the first debate. I don't think this was calculated, I think he got over confident and thought he could walk all over this format like he did in the Republican primaries. He looks great when he's shouting down 8 fools and cracking jokes in a room picking between people who all roughly believe in the same ideologies. Not so much when it's just one person who can just say complete shit with a straight face and he just looks bad when he tries to respond to refute.

shilled so fucking hard for hillary he corrected his own record and will never be trusted again.

yes, he was the guy quieting the crowd when they supported something trump said

He was a good house nigger and let the white folks talk.

>sniiifffff

HES GOT HEALTH ISSUES! HOLY FUCKING LOL

PRASIE THE ROTTEN FROG AND ALL ITS MUCUS

>im sorry tee hee

That shit pissed me off so much. No fucking followup.

lester holt a shit.

This.

Also it looked like he gave shillary more time to finish her "point" and kept interrupting Trump when he was going a bit over timelimit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^

This 100%

Don't forget the part where Lester asks Trump about, 'why did you say our first female candidate doesn't have a presidential look??'

He gave the people what they came to see

I'm sorry your time is up.

Trump was a complete and utter dumbfuck. He couldn't answer the questions in complete sentences and failed to even fucking bring up the e-mails when he had MULTIPLE CHANCES TO DO SO.

tl;dr a bunch of retards are assblasted that they supported a fucking retard

Nah

This. It would have been perfect for the stamina issue.

low energy

he fucking grills trump and ignores hillary

how can you burgerclaps call this objective?

did a good job.

you did great...Lester ;)

>He literally asked about emails tho
ONLY because Trump was talking about it.
then Hillary says one sentence:
>"I sowwy"
And that was the end of it. Lester STFU and quickly moved on.

>BUT MR. TRUMP THIS IS A QUESTION OF RACE
literally all I could hear from this house nigger

>a nigger
>good
GTFO. Now.

Hello CTR.

Mr tr-mr tr--mr trum---your 2 seconds are--- m--mr trump your 2 sec--

he was great, didn't take up much space. Only weakness was the Trump Iraq war, where he had prepared a question regarding the change in Trumps stance on the war - Trump didn't acknowledge that and after Trump laid down his arguments why this was not true; Lester repeated the question with the same premise.

Niggardly.

Cred Forums tells me every day that I"m not

In fact, I will use Cred Forums as proof that I'm not white, but an oppressed minority.

Europe will be infested by mudslimes anyway, nothing to lose.

>Can we all agree this was rigged ?
I'm pretty sure it always has been

>I demand an apology for hurting my feelings
Fucking googles

He basically did fine.

He didn't though.
>CF
>laughing about molester defense
>laughing about lybia
Still ripe for the picking.

so you think you can just say all that shit and get away with it?

he got what he deserve, just as the mcdonalls job you deserver that you are working right now.

because in real life when you say something stupid it has consequences, thats how real life work you damm autist sperglord.

He was a good goy for Clinton

>also 404

because this is the hyped debate and he wants all these issues known to those who never heard them in their liberal hovels

eyeballs = distance = doubt

daa fuck is this hairline??

>Trump supported the Iraq War
Yeah, nah. Fuck him.

he was shit. plenty of questions about "trump hurting womens feelings" and tax returns no one gives a shit about, but nothing clinton foundation, her emails, her investigation, etc. trump had to bring it all up. he should have brought up a lot more.

Yes.

But that doesn't mean he didn't ask about emails.

Was there any questions targetting Hillary?

I heard the first few against him and was expecting her to get at least one before the end but it just never came.

>((("I never got the chance to ask all of the questions I had planned")))
Clever bastard has his excuse

Shilling for Shillary

kek

Trumpfags will say he was biased for Hillary but I think he left it pretty even.

I mean sure he corrected Trump more but that's because Trump needed to correct himself on some things, also, a lot of the times he allowed Trump to overspeak he gave Hillary very good jabs.

7/10 would pick again if there was no better choice

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/25/5-things-to-know-about-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt/

>Holt is a registered Republican

This. It was a perfect opportunity for Trump to show what he would do to any halfassed government pissant who tries to get in his way, and he only KIND OF did it

Thanks for correcting the record.

Objective Answer:

He was in cohoots with Hillary. Am I the only person who noticed he only asked Trump personal questions like lawsuits on racial discrimination but asked Hillary N O T H I N G?

Trump was played and Hillary already won before she ran.