Time to face facts

Ok Cred Forums it was fun but this is real now. None of you actually want Trump as president. Hillary won't be bad at all, the world won't end and the country will be stable. You'll all be doing the same shit 2 years from now that you're doing right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cspan/status/780597822781468673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hillary is a fucking tumor that needs to be cut out of this dying country's withering remains

She wants a 550% increase in """Syrian""" refugees, TPP, mass amnesty, and will appoint liberal justices that will attack our 1st & 2nd amendment

>"hillary won't be bad at all"
we all know who's behind this post.

>Hillary won't be bad

Anybody who would not actually be bad would eat a bullet before they got anywhere near federal politics in the USA.

Trump will make our lives better

The reddit shills are raiding the fuck out of here trying to use meme magic for Hilary we can't allow this. Everyone be aware of Hillary shills trump is won . pass this on for those not watching

i dont care either way. If hillary becomes president then the niggerization of this country will continue, and Cred Forums and the likeminded will be vindicated.

>and will appoint liberal justices that will attack our 1st & 2nd amendment

Good. As soon as they start grabbing guns, this country is dead. Trump can't fix the real problems in this country. He won't deport the 15-30 million illegals. He won't stop the mass immigration of non-whites. He might ban a few mudslimes here and there, but it won't make this country White again.

Oh my god that looks like the cafeteria lady who gave me my first handjob, except that Jeblary still has its teeth so its cheeks are a bit fuller.

It wasn't a joke, she will ruin our country.

I wont pay a penny in taxes if Hillary is elected just like I stopped paying taxes when they elected Obama.

another hillary lover from abroad???

hmmm , its almost as if they are afraid of the latest polls...........

Please gtfo of Australia you disgusting shill

Hillary wont even try to pay off the 20 trillion dollar debt. She will double it

Then China will invade us

Trump will return the economy to solvency

I'm thtill thinkin of voting for Gary Johnthon. Ith anyone elth here wif me?

Why the fuck do people care about U.S. Politics?

fuck off cunt. hillary is full of shit. corrupt to the core politician that only says what people want to hear. she's garbage.

Welp looks like I need to dig a hole for my AR in the back yard. Of course after two years of her taxation I'll be dead broke. As if Obamacare didnt take enough of my money already.

Except I will also be digging a bunker to hide in

Come to Germany and I'll butcher you, you disgusting shill!

Jesus christ man

Cred Forums lives in its own fart bubble -- it thinks that more MS Paint frog memes equates to winning electoral positions

if their delusions are not popped by this embarrassing episode, then they truly are a lost cause

>You'll all be doing the same shit 2 years from now that you're doing right now.
You mean being a NEET?

That's what another 4 years of left wing dominance means internationally, it means white men still can't get STEM jobs unless they're ridiculously good. Left wing dominance is taking a toll at our very livelihoods, this is when politics becomes a point of survival.

And if Trump wins? How favourably do you think the world will become of unequal hiring? We need change because some of us are suffering.

shitposting aussies?

if hill then ww3

got a version not for ants?

>shills
>raiding
>CRT
>birther
>e-mails
>Tinfoil Wars

This^ is your """brain""" on Cred Forums

twitter.com/cspan/status/780597822781468673

VOTE VOTE~!!

HOnestly , I dont give a fuck about trump or Hillary , what I really care about is all this fucking feminist, niggers and sandniggers doing what they want.

You are what's wrong with Australia

If you dont vote for Bill, your going to ruin our great halal country. We still have a few towers still standing.

Trump is the only candidate in post ww2 US history that proposes making the country WHITER

Wrong. Trump 4 prez

Why the fuck do you care go back to your own politics.

Memes aside, I have genuine concerns for the country. Maybe you dont see it but stateside most media has blatantly become a propoganda machine, this is highly concerning. Plus the expansion of the Affordable Care Act worries me as well. I was greatly impacted by its passing I went from paying $60 a week to over $125 a week with worse coverage. Along with the constant provocation of the Russians in Syria by the administration. Im not fighting a pissing match for the Democrats when Im just going to get shit on at home.