PRETENDING TRUMP LOST GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/s83227a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He did lose, but it was because of the bullshit clearly partisan moderator

BUT DRUMPF DID LOSE!

racists trumpeters BTFO by based Hillary!

He objectively lost. I get that we're all Trump supporters, and we'll support him no matter what, but fuck that was painful.

he fucking lost OP, full on dropped fucking spaghetti about birth certificate and ISIS. mod sucked though.

thanks for correcting the record, tim.

Trump got fucking destroyed. He is an idiot with no control over his temper. This place isn't even funny anymore.

Look, I wish I could vote for him too. I hate SJWs and blacks and Muslims and I want to steer American culture in the direction I want. But I can't vote for Trump. Not this guy.

>successful billionare vs. disgraced secretary of state
how could he lose in any argument with this muppet bitch?

SNIFFFFF
SNIFFFFF

Why did she look so unhealthy?

>THE SECURITY ASPECT OF CYBER IS VERY TOUGH

He fucked up bigly.

He dominated the debate and showed vigor.

Hillkike just relied smuggly on bluepilled drones.

Remember history, Dems have had power 8 years and done nothing.

>I hate SJWS
>I can't vote for trump
Pick one.

He didn't lose

She always failed to address her wrongdoings

t. anti-white faggot cuck. literally kys if that debate changed your political views.

Holy fuck the shilling is unreal right now. I mean seriously, 1 hour ago there weren't this many shills.

Trump won the debate.

Yeah he really lost amirite guys?
r-r-right?

>Pretending
lol
Trumpcucks triggered?

>Hillkike just relied smuggly on bluepilled drones.

Remember, this is democracy we are talking about here..
Translation: DRUMPF BTFO

That debate was savage!

Trump talked about real policy and workable plans and Clinton just kept talking about Trump.

She's got nothing. No plans. No policy.

She was on the ropes the whole time. Absolutely brutal.

I'm an undecided voter, but he did not lose. He articulated his ideas and specifics way more than Clinton. Clinton gave the average politician speech, which isn't what voters want this election. I'd say it was a pretty even debate.
If he doesn't mention the Clinton murders, sex scandals/assaults, her private speeches, etc etc then this whole thing is rigged and he's a plant, end of story.

this 100% the first 15 min was clinton giving the "OH SHIT ITS OK HEHEHE" smile after every rebuttle, the shilling is going REAL hard rn so just be prepared

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE POLITICAL ISSUE IN THE WORLD THIS IS NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE.

Cultural freedom means shit if the country is in flames.

BYE BYE HILLARY

I caught the back end and Hillary sounded like empty rhetoric mixed with her campaigns manufactured attack ads. Not sure how the beginning went, but the end certainly wasn't in her favor.

the only really substantial thing Trump talked about were the trade deals with Mexico, the emails, and the superpredator comment. Shame Lester didnt make Clinton elaborate about those, but the rest was pure stumping

It was like watching a 90 minute prison rape.

At one point she just gave up and accepted his dominance.

I don't think he lost by any means, but he could have done better.

Trump was a mess.

>At one point she just gave up and accepted his dominance.
This.

> months of health issues from Hillary
> HA GUYS LOOK TRUMP IS BREATHING A BIT FUNNY BTFO
Really?

My favorite part was when Hillary won.

>14 point swing on predictive market

This was the perfect opportunity to BTFO Hillary. Look at how nervous she was during her opening. But Trump ruined it. They were both pretty bad. I think Hillary won at the end by a small margin. Hoping Trump does better in the next two.

Hillary had to play the cuck smart card and try to low blow Trump left and right. He just retaliated with lower blows.

As a Trump supporter I don't think I can support him after this debate. I feel like it's time we started considering Hillary.

Trump did lose... It's like he didn't even try...

When the issue of Cyber Security came up why the fuck didn't he tell her "You have no business talking about cyber security considering you ran an extremely poorly secured private email server where you inappropriate hosted classified emails."

he obviously lost, any rational person watching would agree. Trump obviously is inexperienced in a debate setting, nothing he said broke down her arguments.

The country means shit if it's full of people who don't belong. You live in a democracy, where every single person entering the country is not only getting a say in how YOUR country is run, but they're making your vote count less. Immigration and the economy are the most important issues because they are the most long term issues. Trump is the only one with an acceptable economic and immigration platform.

strawpoll.de/s83227a

That moderator was a CUNT and a clear shill for Hillary

>Argues with Trump about irrelevant birther shit
>Blindly accepts Hillary's shit answers about the currently relevant and MUCH MORE IMPORTANT email scandal

Seriously, fuck that nigger.

Yeah same win the gun control debate. Their were so many good arguments to make against Hillary but he just started spouting about cops and communities etc.

> he keeps trying to stop Trump destroying Clinton
> Trump powers on through
What a God

Yes, where did she get all these fags to post that he lost? He killed it tonight.

I would still vote for Trump, but still only because Hillary is worse. America, you fucked up good this time. Ah well, there's always 2024, right?

i love it every time trump says "WRONG"

he'll silently disagree when she talks about something subjective "he's racist... he wants nuclear war"

but when a specific falsehood is thrown out... "he said he was for the iraq war" "WRONG"

And he was even worse on Iraq.
These people would pin the war itself on Trump if they could get away with it.
The bias in unreal.

I agree with this one I was undecided but now I think I'll be voting Hillary.

>not a single question on immigration
>not a single question on welfare
>not a single question on what actually caused the 2008 crisis
>not a single question about emails

No please, lets talk more about black lives matter, birtherism, and what trump tweeted about Rosie Odonnell

t. alberto barbosa

This shilling is seriously scary.

>ppl gonna reply to this b8 without checking the flag

nice dubs
check these

NEVER POST KEK AGAIN

Why would Trump need the help of a demon when Hillary worships demons

You messed up Cred Forums, i'm disappointed

im still voting for trump but i think he could have handled it better

Ya right;

>not ripping her on pay for play at the State Department when she brought up her deals with foreign countries
>not ripping her on the Clinton Foundation when she questioned his businesses
>not ripping her on cattle futures when she brought up his ancient lawsuit

Why didn't he go balls deep? He allowed her to have the initiative the whole time. He even let her get away with a disparaging comment about Saudi Arabia when they donated $25 million to the Clinton Foundation. I'm not even kidding right now, if you had put Ted Cruz on that stage it would have been a bloodbath. She would have fainted.

He could've articulated the west palm point better but he was overall stronger and didn't take the low road.

Not everyone is a shill it's just hard to keep supporting Trump after this debate.

More left for the next debates?

he got utterly BTFO

This you fool.

The debate that matters most is the one closest to the election date.

Better not to blow his whole load on this 1st one that people won't even remember in 2 weeks.

Hillary sounded like a dead robot repeating the same things every bad politician always says while Trump really put his spirit into it and started talking about real issues and exposing some of what Hillary and the DNC have done. I think Trump won this.

It was just recon. I'm sure they are well aware.
The important thing is that he managed to parry the non-political attacks well in this first debate.

The enemy's spellweavers were simply too strong. Our God will not return to this world.

To be honest I don't think either of them won. Was hoping the don would come out on too tho.

How did he lose? He held the initiative the entire debate, and all of Hillary's responses were either vague rhetoric that has been tossed around for 4 election cycles, or direct responses to what Trump said with no actual answer of her own

1. the woman voted for the war, who cares about what some business guy thought in 2002. wtf people? do normies fall for this? i feel like its a clown world

2. can we discuss Lester the sexual molestor "admonishing" the crowd after trump approval and never saying anything to the Hill-bots in the audience. FUCK THIS NIGGER

My son, sometimes the greatest freedoms come out of the flames.

>>successful billionare

That's where you are wrong, he has crippling debts he cannot pay.

In what part did he lose? Every single comeBack he has was gold. A she had was "you didn't pay a guy 30 years ago!" and "hurr tax returns"

Have you voted yet ?

Relax. Its all part of Trump's secret plan.

That's actually a great point that I noticed and had a hard time articulating. This is a big reason why Trump won the debate.

i would say it was close, but trump won, If Hillary would have kept up how she was attacking him in the beginning she would have won. But, she didn't
Someone find the video of the part where Hillary says that Trump thinks women shouldn't be payed the same as men if they aren't doing as good of a job.

No one who reads Cred Forums is voting for HIllary fucking shills. CTR DETECTED, CATCH CANCER AND DIE

Because he already mentioned the emails. You have to stay on topic he would have been criticized for deflecting if he did want you say. In what part did he lose? Every single comeBack he has was gold. A she had was "you didn't pay a guy 30 years ago!" and "hurr tax returns"

Yep and Trump is smart, he hasn't used half of the arguments against her yet. There is still a lot more left for the next debates. When is the next debate?

FPBP

>same market said trump was losing by 98% in the spring

youre the shill here because you get so upset somebody thinks he didnt handle things as well as he could

go cry somewhere else

>not a single question on immigration
Do not forget, Cred Forums, that this is the NUMBER ONE issue of the election. You can bet your asses they won't touch it with a ten foot pole unless Trump somehow forces them to.

I dunno man. Trump was definitely winning the first 45 minutes or so. After that he started going off the rails on all sorts of inane hyper-detail bullshit noone cares about and was borderline incomprehensible at times. Maybe trump got tired?

Hillary just stood there and smiled like she was the only non-psycho on stage and trump just walked right into it. He just kept rambling on and on about this gigantic shindler's list of names no one cares about. Who the fuck is shawn hannidy? Who the fuck cares? Just call the media a pack of liars and talk about something else, we dont need all the details trump wtf are you even doing man.

Then he goes on and on about this crazy birther bullshit. Just say you asked an important question, you got an answer, you didn't believe the answer, and at this point he will be out of office in 2 months anyway so who cares. Instead he is doing some crazy list of names bullshit again and trump looked like a total weasel piece of shit.

And he barely even covered clintons health. Just say the words AND THEN SECRET SERVICE HAD TO DRAG HER LIMP UNCONSCIOUS BODY INTO A BLACK UNMARKED VAN. Say it over and over and over. Instead he just talks about STAMINA and leaves america to wonder what he even means.

Really disappointed trump. Really really disappointed. You could have stumped her so badly and you totally blew it. Considering hillary's poor health you could have stumped her to death even. You could have put and end to this whole nightmare.

oct 9

Trumps main winning factor is the blatantly biased moderator, crowd and broadcasting crew. Does the average American have the eyes to see this though

I'm for Trump, but I thought the debate was a draw. Trump started strong and dominated, was very likeable. Then the race relations question came up and he started rambling and became extremely incoherent. Hillary never rose to Trump's high points, and by the end, both were shit.

Hey, compared to some of her other (albeit, very few) recent public appearances, she looked awfully spry. Desoxyn is a hellluva drug...

but he did lose.

My opinion is close to this, but I still think trump came out ahead, if only because he actually meat to his answers, whereas if you took Hillary's answer's and gave me no context for them, I very well may have thought that a predictive speech generator wrote them.