twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656
twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate
therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/
tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html2
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but CTR told me hillary won

He dropped massive redpills and some plans.

She smiled like a robot and addressed no issues, only attacking Trump

But trump said mean things to woman, he might be that mean to our allies. That isn't good...

Moe Lester couldn't stop TTTTTTTRUMP

Not a shill, just being honest...Trump did not fend off that ambush well. Total hit job and he got flustered.

She was on drugs dude.

Totally fucked up but coherent.

>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?
>WHY NOT?
WHY NOT?

Nah, Trump got bodied. Half the time he was on the defensive and the other half he was talking over the moderator

Thanks Doc.

She a bitch ass hoe

Unfortunately, attacking Trump is all she needs to do.

Trump's appeal to Bernie-Bros fell a little too flat.

Hillary lost the election after that performance tonight

Even my gf who supported Obama said she didn't like Hillary after tonight and Trump said things that actually mattered instead of talking in ciricles

Very nice. Very nice indeed.

I missed the first 10 minutes but he started out flustered and then he absolutely BTFO her.

When it was the race shit and the stop and frisk shit he was faltering, but after that he knocked the shit out of her.

I think he'll go up in the polls after this.

i liked the beginning
lost interest and started tab surfing shortly after

Watching ABC and all they want to talk about is the birth certificate.

They're shilling hard.

Sorry, but Drumpf is the one getting ass blasted.

He learned from Bill.

She did good, acting otherwise isn't going to help. Trump just didn't bring up enough dirt, all he had to do when she brought up him not paying taxes, instead of whispering into the mic, "I'm smart," he could have said he knows the loopholes to fix.

So many examples of shit like this he let slip away, yelling over the moderator to isn't going to be seen as some power move he looked like a dick.
People wanted dirt, we wanted to say holy fucking shit not because he was a bully but because he came with the scandals.

She brought up women, he was supposed to spin all this type of shit. She defended a child rapist, but I bet she'd even deflect it by saying she did good as a defense attorney.

He didn't have the right answers, when he got caught up he slid to another topic that she bested him on. She completely downplayed the emails and got it out of the way, she's a master at sweeping things under the rug even though it's actually a huge national security issue.

The cyber issue should've been easy, he was obviously joking when asking Putin for help but he didn't put anything to rest that she was bringing up.

Hillay has been doing nothing but attacking trump since he was the clear leader, she had no real substance.

Trump wasn't perfect substance wise but he dropped some serious truth bombs on killary

Neurons are firing ect...

I know but the pressure he was under SOBER.

hilldog was fucked up beyog be life on some kind of stimulant. Ignoring that would be a lie.

Second thread i see you shilling japan

Why not post a link?

Yeah I think Trump won but he wasn't as brutal as possible - there are 3 debates and he hasn't gotten the foreign policy question yet.

Its good for him he didn't blow all of his material early like she did.

He did great enough to be considered strong and smart because he had the moment and used it. Come on he destroyed Lester on that supporting IRAQ lie.

Except of course when he went crazy for Hannity which does shit... sigh, he should have just mentioned Cavuto.

echo chamber as fuck
sometimes i forget that Cred Forums has its own narrative that shouldn't be questioned. so much for being better than the left

She won the race debate, hands down.

shills out in full force.
Trump totally won

Call the coroner, there's a dead woman on stage. Comical how the media tried to spin it like losers and paid whores they are.

They both did nothing but talk in circles but Hillary's wide vocabulary and general coherency made Trump look much worse. He has the language capabilities of a 10 year old and it backfired even more than usual with how angry and flustered he was getting.

I didn't know how he'd manage himself, but that was a seriously impressive systematic approach to destroying Hillary at each turn. Man, that must have felt so good to get that off his chest on national TV.

Angry focused trump is best trump.

No you're a bitch ass hoe for being on Trump's side.

$.05 has been deposited into your shill account.

C'mon, I'm not voting for either of these cunts but Trump floundered hard after his initial success.

The real question is how Hillary will get through the last 2 debates after using all her ammo

>TRUMP RAPED DAT BITCH ASS HOE

Sure he did

he did pretty good

to the people complaining about him rambling or floundering I don't know where the fuck you've been all season, it's how Trump talks

unfortunately, no.

it was more like he got caught trying to rape someone.

Trump got his ass handed to him so hard. He just kept rambling like a BAFOON and the sniffling? I think Trump may have a cold or maybe he was just about to cry, I'm not sure

I have no words. I cannot believe this. The cunt is actually going to win. She's actually going to get her way. For what fucking purpose.

cool meme reddit

classy as fuck

Get out english teacher!!!

>he did pretty good

Immediatelyafter the debate some nigger on msnbc said she won.

I love how much the media shills for her

ty4ctrfam

>The real question is how Hillary will get through the last 2 debates after using all her ammo
and you think Trump has more ammo... please

BITCH GOT SCHLONGED THE FUCK OUT

trump got rekt

More like ran outta gas halfway through and shat his adult diapers.

i honestly forgot how bad shills like this guy get after debates, it's kinda pathadic and sad to think people are so poor that they have to go online and shill for a person they may or may not support.

good thing trump will give people like this guy a real job

Trump won the first half but was fucking up with incoherent rambling in the last 30 minutes. Overall I think Hillary did slightly better, but considering most people expected her to decimate Trump, I'd still call that a victory for him.

I never said he had any, he had none to begin with.

He's a lot better at gaining traction with no ammo

>t. shill

Weird how she got all of the laugh lines and applause lines.

Nig op get out

Virtue is godly

Also Trump tied a rigged debate

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Funny how the crowd cheered when he called her a fuckup for the past 30 years.

Trump was weak at the start, had like a power-surge and nailed Clinton, but then got nicked to death 2/3rds in.
Thing is, Clinton didn't even use all of her ammo. Trump sorta did.
>Focus groups all saying Clinton won, btw.

Did you catch that one time toward the end when they had to pull down the audience mics when they were in full canned laughtrack mode because they needed to get back to Lester and bring everything together on time?

Honestly when you have a dishonest moderator who gives Hillary 3432432423 minutes to talk and Trump less than 2 (and interrupts him), it's fair for Trump to be on the defensive. I think it's a split for Shillary and Trump. What's clear to me is that Trump is real talk and Shillary probably shits out lies in the toilet since she's so full of them

Yeah the times Trump got a laugh were usually people guffawing. Bantzman.

>TRUMP RAPED DAT BITCH ASS HOE
DELUSION B A HELL OF A DRUG DAWGS

That was like five people in the front row. It wasn't the crowd applause at all. Lester even told them to shut the fuck up. Probably his loser family.
>"Yeah, go dad, go!"
>Lester: "Fuck off, retards!"

Echochamber. Trump rambled on nonstop, and interrupted Shillary.

"Focus groups" anything like those "Fact Checkers"?

Fuck off CTR shill.

$.05

drumpf = nigger

We're getting Anderson Cuckper next debate so that's going to be even worse

He did better than I expected at interrupting. I was worried he either wouldn't do it at all or do it obnoxiously. He was in excellent form with the interruptions tonight.

drudgereport.com
apparently he won

When you're combating Shillary, the media (both in the crowd and online), and the moderator, that's a lot to take in and I bet you would absolutely choke if you had to tackle three large heads. It's tough to knock the queen of corruption off her high horse because the media just props her back up.

is that ps? html does not randomly margin by 1px

It even pissed of Hillary enough to try interrupting toward the end. This guy probably really is good in bed.

Yeah, Trump destroyed her, though I will admit, she had all her talking points well memorized, but it was not enough to overcome Trump.

Full blown Trump supporter here. He wasn't his best and it's okay to say this guys. He had the upper hand in some instances. Definitely better body language and dominance. He had some good remarks and stuck it to her a good few times but overall he short circuited and lost his cool too often.

yeah lets not address the issue and resort to accusations.....just like trump did tonight
you bluepilled cucks actually think youre redpilled because you bought the narrative here. so fucking sad to tear off one blindfold to put another one back on

>drudgereport.com
That's a pro-Trump website

"Raped"
You Trumptards are quite the delusional people.

>Stop and Frisk
>Tax Returns
>Putin's bitch

I dont support neither but this debate was definetely won by her.

>multiple online polls say trump won
>o-only Cred Forums thinks he won
nice

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

source?

predictit.org/Browse/Featured

Keep dreaming. This bitch made Trump look like a mess.

Dumftards are SJW levels of delusional.

She absolutely won.

Trump won with one simple line

>We can no longer be the police of the world.

Election is in the bag now.

Right there with you (honesty: I started out disliking Trump a lot, but was an early adopter and motivator of the generals). But if you've been paying attention to the strategy, then you have to accept this as the intended first round.

If you want to do American cartoons, for instance, then you have to know about the three-part story formula so you can work around the commercial breaks.

now she is a bitch lmao

Jesus, he just fucking curb stomped that kike worse than American X. NBC is on her side, and yes he did make some mistakes, but everybody does.

twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560

twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424

twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640

twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216

twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497

twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184

twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000

twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240

twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112

twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656

twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144

rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560

twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424

twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400

Lol! He definitely wasn't at his best but she slowed down and started lazily babbling buzzwords the latter half as if she suddenly took 3-4 shots on an empty stomach. She fucking sucked worse than him.

Nice proxy. I didn't know that JIDF wanted to ruin the Japanese's reputation of being high tier bantmasters too

H didn't came off as very likable at all. A lot of the things she said seemed very unnatural and trained.

Trump came off very natural and surprisingly moderate in his approach.

It will be interesting to see if there will be any change in the coming polls.

Nah, he got rekt

>trump is losing
>the tv is on her side

fucking kek jajajajajajajajaj

fucking pathetic, you seemingly WANT to be responsible for the downfall of America.

kill yourself, faggot.

Trump fucking destroyed her.

Vote.

trump didn't smile throughout the debate. A lot of people think that's a bad thing. But when you look at the news this week (riots, terrorism, mass shootings) do you feel like smiling?

Hillary laughed and smiled too much and Trump looked deadly serious and at times pissed off. I think Dilbertman will pick up on Trump's mimicking the mood of the country.

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

MODS PLEASE STICKY

GAS THE SHILLS MEME WAR NOW

>SHE HAS BAD EXPERIENCE
>YOU WERE WORKING WITH OBAMA DURING ISIS FORMING, WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW THAT THEY'RE IN 30 COUNTRIES
>THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS IGNORED AND SUFFERS THEY ARE ONLY BROUGHT UP BY DEMOCRATS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY DO DURING ELECTIONS AND NEVER BROUGHT UP AGAIN
>HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO HACKED THE DNC ALL THAT WE KNOW IS THAT YOU AND THE DNC HAVE COMPLETELY WORKED AGAINST BERNIE

This was a MASSACRE

They utterly wasted time on Trump and the birther and Iraq shit, whole he went over all his time limits bringing up point on top of point against Hillary

The shills expected Trump to freeze up, Hillary couldn't KEEP up

You serious? The way he wouldnt even let HRC talk during the 1/3rd first part is gonna make him look like a raging sexist come Morning.

They're already big on painting him as "dark" because of that, even though if you watch his rallies he's smiling and laughing and having fun with the crowd all the time.

However if you read between the lines with what Trump alleges to be gunning for as an American, you're every bit as pissed off as he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

HILLARY IS NOT FOR EQUALITY

I will say the temperament comment did him no favors. Even though he tried to back it up by comparing himself to Shillary, he could've brought up the secret service agent that saw the real Hillary behind closed doors. I wish he did that, but I also wish he destroyed Shillary when she mentioned something along the lines of "we must have better security to protect American lives." He could've easily mentioned her terrible email server's security and source it to Comey, who said her email server's security A) could've endangered American lives due to its hacking and B) She often encourages nonsecure sending of classified information.

He had her, but he didn't capitalize on her comments.

>falling for poll numbers moments after the debate
all these sites havent even sampled half a million people yet you fucking retard

I feel like trump did poorly at selling himself and was mostly playing a defensive game. That said, I also feel that Hillary did an absolutely terrible job capitalizing on his gaffes and that her opening statements were horrendous especially the bit about forcing profit sharing. What bothered me most about the debate was Holt's apparent bias, particularly when he flat out started arguing with trump towards the end.

What trump really needed to do was push the fight to Hillary, and he missed several prime opportunities to do such, particularly during the cyber warfare section, as well as the nuclear proliferation section..

I watched the debate with most of my family who sit on both sides of the aisle and the general consensus from them was that Trump spent to much time bragging on himself and in the process missed several chinks in Hillary's armour that could have swung the debate in his favor. Meanwhile Hillary presented everything she said as fact regardless of truth and constantly insinuated trump was a liar through calling on "fact checkers".

All in all I don't think that this was a campaign ending performance for or against either side, but it was definitely sub optimal for Trump.

>eye candy to get me (you)'s

Honestly guys feels like trump lost narrowly on account of hillary's composure and political "air". However, it would be worth noting that trump cleared up many of these personal attacks on him and maintained a more level composure. Also dat moral high ground at the end though, damn son.
[spoiler]I'd say trump is set to kickass next debate...[/spoiler]

I missed the first bits, so I can't comment on that. The part that I saw had him in a clear process of moderating himself, so I would not be surprised if he was too hot out of the gates.

>Muh daddy was an honest marble merchant

He was pissed off because he was losing. Hillary was laughing because she knew she won.

moderator was a faggot

Man Cred Forums is in full on denial and damage control now. This is kind of sad.

As somebody in another comment said, he "left a lot of meat on the bone." But at the end he made sure to mention that he had bombs to drop that he'd decided not to drop.

No doubt he's got a lot more material he's setting up to use, although most likely in his own not fully aware and on the fly fashion.

nice goalpost shifting, you really proved that only the Cred Forums boogeyman likes trump

Anyone else feel overall that this debate was "neutral"? I don't think anyone who was a moderate supporter of either candidate would change their stance because of that debate, and I don't feel like anything really new or groundbreaking was brought up. Don't feel like either candidate really won.

Nah, Cred Forums's being pretty honest as usual. It's easy to see that this particular Trump bastion sees room for improvement but had enough delivered to be happy about.

ive noticed this too senpai. Cred Forums has become a echo chamber as pathetic as tumblr/reddit

CTR is on overtime

Yeah. My opinion has been that these debates are when Trump needs to showcase what he's about to all the people who otherwise would never pay attention to what he has to say. I thought in particular that the first debate would be the best one to put in the hooks to sway the people who are still able to be swayed.

We'll see.

Trump got destroyed. He lost the election in the first 30 minutes. He look liked a child up there, while Clinton looked Presidential. I feel sorry for him and his supporters.

Rape isn't funny. Yeah I get it we have fucked humor but Cred Forums's literally become a right wing puppet and if you seriously want Trump to win you're just giving ammo to Hilltards.

I don't believe it. My FB feed is on fire. Normies are fucking loving Trump! And these are people who normally shit-talk about Trump.

I'm a big Trump fan, but did I miss something?

dont tell me you genuinely believe that polls adding to less than a tenth of a percent of the US population is an accurate indicator of who won the debate just moments ago. go to bed kid. its a fucking school night

If there were more people who said "Trump has room for improvement" I might agree but Cred Forums went from "Trump what are you doing?!" to "Trump raped her" in the span of half an hour. It's pretty clear some people are in heavy denial about Trump's performance.

He was just fun to fun

Even the audience were laughing at his wave offs

That's just how Cred Forums moves. Welcome and enjoy your stay. This place is actually holding up pretty good in terms of signal/noise ratio for such a contentious election season.

Donald Trump’s first major interruption of Hillary Clinton at Monday’s presidential debate came when she made a claim about his past remarks: “Donald thinks that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese,” she said. “I think it’s real.”

Trump responded, “I did not. I do not say that.”

He did. Here is the tweet proving it:

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012

BTFO

>he doesn't know how online polls work
>he doesn't know how polls in general work
>"If Trump can't win a poll that a majority of the country takes then only Cred Forums likes Trump"
But then again, you think your opinion is more factual than multiple online polls. There's just no helping you.

His strong first half is more enough to sway those who want a better economy. He completely destroyed Hillary when it came to job creation, taxes and trade deals. When it came to race, Trump doesn't know how to go about answering racial healing because the issue started with the democrats and Hillary, being a liberal Washington insider, is in a much better position to pull answers out of her ass than Trump when it comes to healing racial tensions.

He just got raped

whoa man careful. you just broke Cred Forums's narrative. prepare for the shill accusations and other bullshit from these trumptards

>if you seriously want Trump to win you're just giving ammo to Hilltards
>wanting trump to win only helps hillary
>stop hillary by disliking trump

Wtf. What kind of shit-tier substandard shilling is this? Begone leaf.

>if you fight them, they win

Jesus, when the moderator shut it down to move on to the next segment about "racial healing" I thought about gulping down straight liquor. I didn't even know that had become a term.

It's terrible what passes for presidential debate material. Could have just had an honest discussion about our current racial tensions and what to do about. Racial healing. That phrase still makes me angry.

>global warming
>climate change

well which are you talking about?

climate change is not a hoax and no one thinks it is, the climate has, and always will change.

global warming is the alarmist political weaponizing of natural factors to blame people. many people believe this is a hoax.

consider your record corrected

>trump is winning all the twitter polls

are you kidding me?

TAX RETURNS
>TAX RETURNS
TAX RETURNS
>TAX RETURNS
TAX RETURNS
>TAX RETURNS

twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880

5 MINUTES LEFT

VOTE

>rare Dominican Republic flag
>Get out english teacher!!!
Nise-nihonjin BTFO

kek

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html2

I certainly deduct everything I can legally get away with every single year.

pretty much this

sorry /pol spergs - your god got BTFO by a woman

Is this mostly pols doing?

like le persuasion man said: nobody cares about facts and details. hillary looked like a fucking robot, much worse than the whole rubio thing. trump was quite funny in the first half.

Considering that the moderator is from NBC, it doesn't surprise me honestly. I think a much better question should've been "how would you fix the tensions between the African American community and the law enforcement officers"

Yeah, Hillary mentioned her stance on criminal justice reform, but it gives both candidates a nonbiased view of the US right now. It's an issue that does need addressing, not "racial healing."

SNIFFF
SNIFFFFFFFFF

TRUMP GOT THE SNIFFLES
TRUMP CANT OPEN A JAR OF PICKLES

SICK SICKY DONNY SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

I hear ya. But it's shill or get into pornography to pay for that gender studies degree

Trump blew it because he didn't::

Hit her on email. Don't let "The Cyber" come up without email being in the spotlight.

Quit being restrictive. Stop saying you're going to prevent companies from leaving and start saying you're going to incentivize them to stay.

Point out that places like Chicago are shit holes because the citizens can't fight back due to the gun laws Clinton wants to make national.

Don't let her have race. Make ALL racial problems out to be a result of democrat policy. Don't be afraid to call it the Democrat Plantation.

Don't ask her fucking questions. Asking where she got information makes you sound guilty as fuck. More than once tonight.

Spin the Chinese comment on climate change. Own it. Make it about (((globalism))) and the antithesis of nationalism. Make nationalism Americanism and make her sound (((unamerican))) for being a (((globalist))).

As you should.
nope. There's not that many people on Cred Forums compared to Reddit which is lefty and Social media sites which have a Liberal bias. Most people just think Trump won. look at Michael Moore's twitter.

who knows, but I do know that Cred Forums is not the only group fucking with the polls

BERNIE BRO HERE

me and my pals watched it and loved how he went after her. was very cathartic after watching bernie refuse to attack her on certain things

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

KEK NEEDS YOUR ENERGY

YOU STAYED HOME AND THAT'S OKAY

Anyone else notice this???

>this is the level of ctr rhymes
damn nigga you soft as fuck lmao

Hah, no doubt. Tons of Bernie support in my area and they tend to look like dogs that have been kicked.

We are Trumps true movement.

We are like jews behind the scenes pulling strings

But for good instead of evil

Trump performed poorly. The debate was structured to be more aggressive towards Trump, but instead of either handling it with a professional dignity or going on the offensive himself, he managed to strike an incoherent middle ground.

Hillary gave the same canned answers she was expected to, but overall, she handled the debate formally. Not likably, but professionally.

Personally, I would have respected Trump more if he just went up there made one comment calling Hillary corrupt and incompetent and left.

Overall, it was a shit show.

Trump was wayyy too soft. HE's really need to get out and attack in the next debate.

He allowed to much time to be about his past bullshit like supporting iraq and birth shit. Shoulda just moved on and talked about clintons destabilizing middle eastern countries and arming jihadist.

It's fucking amazing to me how many normies believe Trump has one. Once Trump kicks this shit into maximum overKeK during the next debate, they're going to believe he's the second coming of Christ.

We're in for some good times, lads. Hold me!

He's saving the good stuff for the later debates that are closer to election day. You'll notice he pulled punches a few times. There were a few things he could have done better on but he prosecuted the case perfectly about how fucked up inner cities are and the whole economy segment in general.

He wasn't soft. He just missed easy attacks that could've knocked Shillary off, like the email server security, which was a giant red flag. I can't believe he missed that.

As for time, it's the opposite. He wasn't allowed anytime, hardly, to respond to Shillary's attacks against him. Compare his 10-15 seconds to Hillary's comforting 5+ minute responses. It's insane. I will say that he could've used the time he had properly and not ramble or repeat, but that's just Trump

>japan giving a fuck
>japan using the drumpf slur
What the fuck comes next, Estonia?

All part of the plan.

>faggot

How much do you want to bet that if I turn on NPR tomorrow they will have an expert on to discuss why Trump didn't go after the emails?

Whether precalculated or not, these kind of things can be turned into effective tactics, and Trump and/or his people have a good history of doing just these.

Get out cuck, that is why you were one off from Kek blessing you.

Hope it's true. The rise and effect momentum of Trump's campaign is definitely true though, and its effect gets magnified every single time.