Is this the most red-pilled TV show in the world?

Is this the most red-pilled TV show in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE
youtube.com/watch?v=w6dCBUAjwog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WE STRONG INDEPENDENT WHO DONT NEED NO MAN

Fuck the kingsguard
Fuck the city
Fuck the king

stannis the mannis

Go to Cred Forums fag

shit up you idiot we're talking about Trump

>Red-pilled
>Mainstream TV
>Any mainstream media
I laff

azor jon

book stannis > tv show stannis

>we

Go watch two Shlomos' monkeys fighting each other, stupid goy.

thanks uncle benjen

It's a feminist show
The books are red pilled
Fuck off to Cred Forums

You lived your life for the king, are you gonna die over a chicken?

KING OF THE TUBE

More or less

Some characters, like Stannis Baratheon, are exceptional characters regarding masculinity.

Jon Snow is a honorable character.

Houses who fight to death for their own.

Based on European mythology and stories.

But liberals will see things like letting in wildlings beyond the wall will think that we should do the same thing regarding billions of Arabs and Africans into Europe.

Ultimately I think the culture of Game of Thrones is a good thing, but the story line is a little shaky.

feminist outcry over Ramsays rape of Sansa destroyed it.

Eh, I think that was isolated.

I doubt they'll go feminist at this point just because some retards cried about things in the story.

I still think it's the least pozzed show on television right now.

>implying Sansa isn't going to be raped in season 7

>TV
>redpilled
fuck off

It definitely turned more "stronk independent feminist wimmen who need no man" after that season.
Granted they don't have much source material to go on anymore either, other than vague storylines not yet written.

But overall the show is weaker now, last season was nothing but stronk women

Oh and Briennes magical teleporting machine to always be in the right place at the right time.

>most red-pilled TV show
>end of season 6
>pnly 2 male ruler in the world
>first cartoony villain, other useless nu-male.
>character was eaten by the dogs because he fucks his wife

>religion is bullshit
>feminism is good
>men are the root of all evils and empowered women are the cure

OP do you even follow ASOIAF?

If Jon Snow stops being a cuck and turns back into his old self and kills Daenerys and the Night King and becomes the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, or wins anyway but decides not to take the throne, I'd be ok with George R R Martin and his SJW Faggotry.

>OP do you even follow ASOIAF?
Well actually in the books things kind of different.

i wish i invented a timemachine so that i may travel to the past and warn myself of every scene that i have to skip to make this show enjoyable in the least

TITS AND WINE

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

I would say Mad Men was pretty red pilled. Showed how the 60s commies and feminist ruined everything.

THE SHOW IS ASS COMPARED TO THE BOOK, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

If you think about politics constantly your life is going to suck.

A little of bit television is okay, it just depends on what you're watching.

Men watch game of thrones, and probably deep down yearn to be like men in that show.

idgaf, I read the books. Jon Snow as a character =/= Cuck Harrington. I can actually empathize with Jon's character a lot, which is why I fucking hate what's been done to him post season 5. Character development? More like character fucking regression.

>I so dream off either being dead, fucking my sister of being a castrate

You sure nailed it

It's not, but at least they showed what we should do with Sweden.

I know, he dies, and their is literally nothing that changes about his character. GRRM has said that death is not trivial in his canon, that once you come back you are changed forever. What we got was Good Guy Jon, Jesus Christ of Westeros coming to kill the big bad guy. I've seen Black Library novels with better character development.

That would be the wire.

Not in the slightest.

Slide thread, shill

I've seen that show, and yes, it is well-done, but it puts the problems of African-Americans solely on poverty alone, blaming others for their problems, when it is in fact their culture that contributes most to their biggest problems. But that was rarely addressed in the show. it always came down to "muh poverty, muh inner city"

In season six, I got the feeling he had a lot more self doubt about himself, and just overall went from an ambitious young man with great leadership skills but not great communications skills, to some cuck who doubts himself every step of the way and can't ever stop fucking moping or letting his emotions run rampant.

>dornish women
>daenerys and ironborn girl
>redpilled

choose one
youtube.com/watch?v=w6dCBUAjwog

"I doubt they will go feminist at this point"
>dragon cunny sends her man away because "stronk independant womyn"
>redhaired annoying cunt gets to personally kill the man who raped her because "stronk independant womyn"
>ugly young cunt becomes the most dangerous and badass cunt in the show because stronk independant womyn
>milf kills every important man in an entire city because stronk independant womyn
>ugly bilge rat of a cunt leads a successful expedition with her broken and useless brother and sweet talks a bitch with dragons because stronk independant womyn
>giantess kills the only good character, leader and rightful ruler of the land because stronk independant womyn

Did you even watch the fucking show?
Women cant stand brutal violence yet fucking worship this show.

You are dumb.

to a red/blue deficient person, yes.

Oh that's what I meant for sure haha you sure got me

you fucking moron

Up until about the 3rd/4th season when the strong womyn characters got obnoxious with their prevalence, there are a lot in the books to but there was a much better balance mostly because there's a fuck ton of character development cut from the show.

see There is none of the traditional men left I would want to identify with.

Closest thing is Tyrion for his wit but even he have become a cuck who swears allegiance to a stronk independent woman.

Why would you post this pleb garbage in the aftermath of the biggest presidential debate of our lifetime. Kys

I love the show and the books, but grrm is absolutely not red pilled. He is far left.

Oh and I forgot about the sandsnake whores who murdered their father in Dorne, the last of the great leaders and thinkers from a previous generation LITERALLY BECAUSE "it is stronk independant womyns tiem now" they even admit they have no idea how to run their familys fiefdom.

Its infuriating.

>*Tyrion looks on at the crown of the Night King*
>"The weight of such a burden... it must be mine, for there is no other-"
>"Tyrion! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother, but it is not your own,"
>"Jon! By all that is holy..."
>"Dany's Dragons sealed my fate. The world of the living... can no longer comfort me. Place the crown upon my head, Tyrion. Forever more, I will be the jailer of the white walkers,"
>"No old friend, I cannott-"
>"Do it Tyrion! You and these brave nightwatchmen have their own destines to fufill. This last act of service... is mine"
>*Tyrion places the crown upon Snow's head*
>"You will not be forgotten brother..."
>"I must be forgotten Tyrion! If the world is to live free of the tyranny of fear, they must never know what happen here today.... Tell them only that the Night King is dead, and that Jon Snow is dead.

>now go... leave this place. And never return,"

Thanks for reminding me of the infuriating Dorne story line