LETS MAKE ONE THING COMPLETELY CLEAR:

LETS MAKE ONE THING COMPLETELY CLEAR:

DONALD TRUMP DOMINATED THIS DEBATE.

DO NOT LET THE HILL SHILLS FOOL YOU. THEY HAVE COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK TO DISSUADE YOU. DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU. WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
m.washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/sep/26/who-won-first-presidential-debate/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm
therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/BlackPplVines/status/780587745643298816?s=09
theeagle.com/which-candidate-do-you-think-won-the-first-presidential-debate/poll_2a053988-8452-11e6-9b84-3b619a6f108c.html
twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560
twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424
twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640
twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216
twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497
twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184
twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000
twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240
twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112
twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656
twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate
tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not true, m8. I feel sorry for you guys.

I felt bad as well. I wanted him to win but he was just fucking it up.

he absolutely did

I feel he's going to start to tank now. I hope not. Nonetheless, my hopes are now on you dutch and the french.

I'm still 100% for the Don, but he flopped so hard.

I'm really hoping he's sand bagging for later debates, he didn't press anything that needed to be pressed

Look at all the "1 Post by this IDs"

Even Cred Forums knows that was a fucking bloodbath. Trump will definitely plunge in the polls this week.

Good thing your thoughts are meaningless kek
How come so many of the anti-Trump posts during the debate have been by these random cuck countries?

be honest with yourselves, Hillary won and you know it.

If you keep this delusion the blow on Nov. 8 will be even harder to take

He dominated... yes... kinda, but most of the things he said were out of the point and sometimes he didn't even answer the question.

Hillary also talk shit, but she said it in a more professional way.

Hillary was crushed beneath his mighty treads.

Just a shame they set up the podiums so far from each other that you couldn't see him tower over her.

I'm sorry, but Trump lost badly. But there are more debates in the future.

I'm still going to vote for him but goddamn. Thank God there will be another debate.

this

Millions upon millions of dollars in shills and still totally BTFO. Hilary cannot recover.

Fuck off faggot, redirecting people to another thread? How low can you get? You're scum. Go fuck yourself shill, Trump will win come November.

CALL SEAN HANNITY!!!

Completely true. Don't fall for the CTR.

If there is one cucked country here it's yours, pablo. You lost, stop being in denial.

nah trump lost but the debate was rigged

that fuckin double team from holt and clinton that led to hillary's canned answer of that spic woman's real name was so obvious

she knew that question was coming and was ready

i mean trump lost, but was it a fair debate?

Hillary got BTFO.

Bernie
Emails
Bibi
NAFTA
Iran...

HILLARY IS NOW DECEASED.

Whoever prepares Trump for the next debates REALLY needs to do a better job.

Time needs your opinion pol.

Let them have it.

answering the question doesn't matter
his only real mistake was that he started to get too defensive
Everyone knows hillary is a lying crook, being defensive gives more credence to her allegations than denying them
Trump needs to be as he has taught us to be
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

>THE
>SECURITY
>ASPECT
>OF
>CYBER
>IS
>VERY
>TOUGH

He got destroyed and it wasn't even close. This doesn't mean he lost the elections, but he better up his game next time around.

I saw it in his face afterwards.

Trump won it, Hilary said nothing of merit. Polls will go down because we know who control them but this race is over.

agreed

fix this???

He started strong, got really shaky during the last 2/3rds, and his last few answers felt like they were all over the map.

Fortunately for him, Hillary had such bullshit fluff answers that anybody who could see through that wouldn't buy it.

.....people really think trump did ok?

>DONALD TRUMP DOMINATED THIS DEBATE.
BULLSHIT. Donald is an idiot.

Is Trump sniffing coke?

POST YFW TRUMP IS WINNING LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE POST DEBATE POLL

thank you for "correcting the record:

but sadly you and lester are mistaken. Trump won, hillary looked incompetent and stupid.

Go away shill.

and thats the problem, most americans cant see a shit

This.

The entire debate he was talking about reality while she was droning on about "twitter". He dominated the moderators, but at no point did he open up on her. He could have torn her to shreds, but he pulled back and opened a new line of attack against her.

Mainstream and shills will try to spin this around and say he lost, but this was a total domination.

I'm a Trump supporter.

He never said Benghazi once.

And when the emails came up he should have said verbatim "If any of you watching at home had done what Hillary Clinton had done regarding her email server you would be in prison right now". But he didn't. Maybe Trump was a Clinton plant from the beginning.

He looked weak, unprepared and reactive. She looked eloquent, prepared and professional. Although, I know she is a hysterical war-mongling bitch that will lead us all to WWIII if she's elected, she appeared like the responsible adult in this debate and he couldn't outgrow his retarded rich kid persona. Also how he utered an inaudible "I met with Bibi Netanyahu and he's not a happy camper" at some point. Made him look like a little bitch.

Trump was tweeting the whole time during the debate

>WE HAVE UNDERESTIMATED HIS POWER LEVEL

how do eat my own poo poo?

upvotes needed

Hit this liberal poll hard. Just for the kek
Trump 2016
m.washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/sep/26/who-won-first-presidential-debate/

I'm hoping the Electoral College sees reason and chooses Gary Johnson instead. It's about time we had true freedom in this country.

You do know that he doesn't run his twitter.

You keep telling yourself that.

You're fucking deluded

He literally hollered and yelled so much and just went off on random tangents and hardly ever made a point.

Super disappointed in how this DUMBASS handled the debate.

Why didnt he say crooked hilary.

BAIT THREAD LOL

>m.washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/sep/26/who-won-first-presidential-debate/
>m.

getting real tired of this shit

Even the Fox News commentators were implying Trump sucked a dog's dick.

A shame.

>hollered and yelled
more like didn't let himself get walked all over like cuck romney

he wasn't gonna take any shit

Agreed desu

because he did

what the fuck

how can anyone watch this and think he did a good job?

Not an argument mate. Nice try shill.

SHADILAY BROTHER

this is nice

got a good shot of their soles?

He went soft in the second half, so it's about 50-50.
The fucking guy went defensive on bullshit that doesn't matter.
Don't listen to shills that he lost, though.

I have been a huge trump supporter and will vote for him in november. But does anyone feel like he was on the defensive the whole time? Clinton sat there smug and calm the whole time. The time poll has 35 000 votes and clinton is the winner so far, 70 percent to 30. Alot of the mainstream media folks will think she won. I thought there was no applause during the debates? Anyone notice the applause track only sounded off during hillarys talks? HELP ME CENTEPEDES, JUSTIFY THIS

You have time you're allowed to speak you nigger, he made himself look like an unstable retard. He also rambled so much and never made concise points.

Vote in the TIME poll guys, hillbots are massive there. Who Won the First Clinton-Trump Debate? ...........: time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Fuck that, hated them both. But at least Shillary won't start a nuclear war

He did. And what's even better, he left the best shit (corruption, foundation, etc.) for the later debates.

T'was just a warmup, and he still fucked that bitch! Looking forward to the next debates.

Your right he got stumped

>WARNING LEFTIST SHILL ARE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE IGNORE ALL SHILLS

We just heard Hillary's stump speech. Trump defended against every attack and offered his policy proposals.

Yep:

>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

I honestly don't know how to feel about this performance tonight. He had a few very good lines, but then never followed through with them. Him saying the email scandal was indeed NOT a mistake was perfect, but then he went back to defending himself on the taxes. He could have completely decimated her but held out.

Also Clinton did sound like fucking paid actor for most of the show but had a few pretty clever and smug comebacks. They both had good and bad moments but sadly, Donald has more bad moments due to his missed opportunities.

Nah man. Trump looked pretty stupid and clearly doesn't have the temper for a president. Dudes skin in thin as fuck.

Clinton sat there cucked not knowing how to reply to 90% of Trump's arguments. It was honestly pathetic how low energy she was. And she wants to lead the US? No way.

Itt people pretending truth = political speaking

Thats because he was given loaded questions the whole time. "Defend what you said here" "Defend what you meant" "You did this, you did that"

Hilary was given lob balls all night, and Trump still blew her the fuck out.

Truth. Lot of Shilling here.

Too bad it doesn't effect us.

Stop bro I was really chearing for her but she literally got no arguments and Trump dominated most of the debate. It just hurts.

>DO NOT LET THE HILL SHILLS FOOL YOU

Yeah, objective people must be shills. Are you okay? Trump really lose tonight.

he did, the media is just paid biased whores. Comical how they spin it that Hillary won.

I feel like he dominated the first half, then Hillbeast verbally stabbed him in the second half.

He was debating 2 opponents, so he got backed into a corner quite a bit. He did hold his own when he could, but it certainly hurt him at several points

It's important to realize he didn't, he had so many unused weapons

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

would you? be honest.

fucking based

Lol Cokie Roberts on ABC said Trump was being a bully.

Wtf. Random rich evans cameo.

He won, Hillary is fucking pathetic. The Shills are out by three millions and all behind proxies.

Fact check on my website. What a joke Hillary is. Dumb bitch can't debate, says to run to her website. Get outta here, she dominated nothing, she was just like a senile idiot on stage not going off script and mentioning her father left and right, stuck on stupid.

He lost this debate. Unclear whether viewership of the first two debates will be on par with this one. Trump had the opportunity to close on Hillary tonight - the cyber security question, nothing on the Foundation, etc - and failed to do so. I don't want to give up hope. MAGA forever. But he may have just lost this election.

I am not correcting anyone's record. I wanted a nationalist to win in the US, just like I wanted the nationalists to win on Brexit and I want them to win throughout Europe. He clearly lost the debate with all the sniffing, the incoherent points, the interrupting and falling for her baits. Besides, she had some bantz today against him. I hope he prepares for the next one.

i'm dunno jack shit about debating. but the way i see it is that he's letting her ride this one to see what her tactics are. and it's been clear; she speaks at lengths in shallow ways and is very good at deriding her opponent.

Trump was grilled on nuanced questions; and he fell into the trap of defending himself. Defending typically doesn't look good, no matter who's in the right. Sadly, Clinton is good at lying and framing her opponent negatively.

Clinton has never given a nuanced answer; an answer that is detailed or required complicated answers. Instead she just lied and elaborated more upon that lie. You know the saying; the bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe.

We shall see where he goes next.

After watching the debate i will stop rooting for Trump.
He is really dumb, african level of dumbness

The weak should fear the strong.

I want to say that Trump won, but people aren't going to see it that way. The audience broke their silence to cheer for Clinton a couple of times. Her main points were mudslinging and bringing up already debunked claims about Donald Trump, but it did seem like Trump lost his temper a couple of times and missed some points.

>Trump won, hillary looked incompetent and stupid.
Here's something to stump you:
How did Trump win?
And why are so many of Trump's followers lamenting his performance tonight?

I'm definitely not voting for hillary if you're implying Im getting paid for saying trumps a fumbling dipshit who dodges every question he gets thrown and can't hold water in any arguement he gets involved in. It was fuckin pathetic man. Not surprising this pussy dodged the draft.

It was a complete shitshow, moderation was against Trump and throwing him shit while barely giving anything to Hillary, Trump was too busy playing defense instead of using Hillary's past against her in questions and Hillary just gave pathetic John Oliver level "REALLY" responses when Trump made himself look bad by fighting against the moderator
Anyone who says either one "won" was already planning on voting for them before this

no, only one I have of that group.
No shit yes

God I wanted him to win but he made a total fool of himself on the tax returns and stop and frisk. His positions on the wars are totally revealed and he blatantly lied about them. So much for anti pc warriors, lies more than Shillary.

LET'S MAKE ONE THING CLEAR:
OP IS A KANSAS CITY FAGGOT!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

Trump got BTFO tonight. It's over, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for him to win tonight. He showed the world his true colors tonight, that he's a lying, conniving, ill-tempered conman. It's time to give it up and accept Hillary as your next POTUS

They cheered for Trump too. Example was after "I agree, she has lots of experience, but it's bad experience."

>man who debates moderator instead of other candidate won

“Wrong”

THIS---

MAKE

AMERICA

GREAT AGAIN

MAKE

AMERICA

STRONG

AGAIN

MAKE

AMERICA

WEALTHY AGAIN

MAKE

AMERICA

SAFE

AGAIN

It was a horrible start. He started to do well about 1/4th of the way through. The end was a shitshow, but she didn't do herself any favors. She probably just alienated men even more, in fact.

Hilldog aged 5 years in one hour. She's not going to make it to November bros.

The only thing getting dominated is his anus.

Trump spilled his spaghetti a tiny bit, but it wasn't that bad. Have faith lads. Also fuck the moderator and Hill Shills

YES IT WAS ALL PART OF THE GENIUS PLAN TO FUCK UP IN PUBLIC IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF VIEWERS

Trump didn't attack enough. Instead he got baited and was on defense mode most of the time.
Also that winning temper line when he is the one clearly agitated compare to hilldog was really funny.

Even the shill audience gave Trump more support.

who are you

Fucking shill spy disguised as a MAGA supporter. You're weak and pathetic.

Doesn't he get credit for knowing all these facts and figures even though he rambled too much? I really don't think he sounded stupid to me but maybe I am just stupid? I think everyone was so confident NOT HERE that Trump was going to be easily beaten by truthy facts and really him making it a tie is amazing to me /shrug

Did everyone forget she is a master manipulator, lawyer and orator queen who destroys lesser people like Bernie Sanders by rigging everything including party rules?

Somehow Trump is supposed to destroy that by far? He never even insulted her...

KELLY FILE IS ON NIGGERS

I was going to buy some Jack Daniels for the election. Maybe if I have a shot for every HRC EC win I'll enjoy it.

They both just ignored the moderatpr and said the same things they've been saying for months at their own rallies, so I feel like neither won, the Trump supporters will think Trump won and the Hillary supporters will think she won.

Substance aside though, I think Trump dominated in terms of being the alpha candidate and even controlling the pace of the debate (even Lester beta'd out every time Trump put his hand up).

Trump may have not destroyed her in this debate but there is no way in which she won this.

WARNING TO ALL. CTR HAS FLOODED THIS WEBSITE.

They haven't done shit the last 2-3 days on Reddit or here. In two days Hillary's sub only had 2 new stories submitted. They are being paid to post this late and overwhelm this site.

Fucking nonsense.

Me too...

The first woman president is important to me. But she just couldn't answer the questions everyone is thinking without reverting to stale cliches.

bleh.

POLLS!!! - ESPECIALLY THE TIMES POLL!

ESPECIALLY THE TIMES POLL!!!

ESPECIALLY THE TIMES POLL!!!

KEK AND HIS VESSEL TRUMP WANT YOUR VOTES!

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

>nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

>twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145

>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

>heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

>drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm

>therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! ENSURE THE WIN!

>VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! ENSURE THE WIN!

VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! ENSURE THE WIN!

>VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! ENSURE THE WIN!

LOL NO HE DIDN'T . HE GOT BTFO BY EVERY MEASURE POSSIBLE

Also the way she called him Donald made him look like a tall retarded kid you let work in your farm because he's robust and a good lad despite his handicap.

JUST GO TO HER WEBSITE

was that persuasion?

If Trump was a speaker like Obama is, he would win this election in a landslide. We need a better goy up there.

the super predator thing is going to kill her

if even a few % of the black vote doesn't show up she won't win

How did he win this debate, in your eyes?
How did he win over uncertain or undecided voters tonight?

Answer those questions
PROTIP: you can't

he done did died nigga

you know it

stop lying to yaself

If literally being laughed at several times in front 100 million people is dominating, then sure.

Trump got fucking destroyed, OP. He bragged about tax dodging wtf.

100% true

I am cheering for trump, but jesus christ, he wasnt lying when he claimed he isnt a debater.

He doesnt think the slightest before speaking.

He doesnt lost, per say, but he is already on the disadvantage on the pools, he need clear VICTORIES to actually win the race, not those shitshows where nothing got explained..

yeah people in this thread don't understand

trump HAMMEREd these points on numerous occasions and Hillary never answered them once, just sidestepped them every time.

>Especially the times poll
>Hey guys everyone but us thinks hillary won lets go raid the polls and prove them wrong!

Whos the real shills here?
Trumpshills fucking devistated, gg no re.

true delusion folks

This is like a cult. Are you people going to commit mass suicide when Trump loses?

dream on dude

REMEMBER THIS LINE:

>ALL TALK. SOUNDS GOOD, DOESN'T WORK.

I want to believe Trump killed it.

But I'm afraid that they are going to use.

>She has experience I can't deny that

On every single thing of Hillary campaign.

I'm a MAGA supporter with a functioning brain. Trump had several chances to land knockout blows, and didn't do it. I'm fucking pissed.

we need to mobilize on twitter NOW.
CTR is making this a distraction.

FLOOD THE TWITS

you are the only leaf on this whole fucking board that I like

Take a step back you dumb fuckheads everyone had HUGE HUGE expectations for Trump during these debates. Going in I was excited as fuck he was going to rip into her. He did a bit but didn't push hard enough for many of us. This is probably what is making you feel like he didn't do that great.

Taking a step back he did OKAY and that isn't very good BUT Hillary looked and acted like a fucking weirdo throughout the entire thing. He mocked him and smiled at him. I would love to see how the next two debates turn out. Is trump just fucking with her right now? Going easy on her to hit her hard in the next two? Dunno will see though.

Aw, sheiiit.
Not google stupid.

HEY DELUSIONS GOT U FAGGOTS THIS FAR

NO NEED TO STOP NOW

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Looked glorious from Canada. Well done Trump you have my support.

The man

Yup.. Fuck the filthy ctr shills. Let them think they won... We will win in November... #maga

The fact that they're in full panic mode proves that we won that debate

All the debate polls so far are showing Trump ahead

I HOPE SO

ALT RIGHT MASS SUICIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I too am a Trump supporter, some may say a Trumpaholic. But hearing Hillary decimate Drumpf with facts really showed me that the country is ready for an experienced woman in charge

#MadamPresident #ImWithHer #GlassCeiling

>He bragged about tax dodging wtf.
THIS
WTF Donald? You just alienated most of the Berncucks that switched over to you just because you're against Hillary. Now you're bragging about being a criminally-run large business like it's a good thing?
Go fuck a rusty pipe, you lost the undecided votes.

She looked presidential and sounded calm and controlled. He looked angry and unhinged. It's really noticeable when you see the two side by side.

Hillary was cool and collected because she knew exactly what was coming.

Disgustingly transparent.

I don't like either nominee nor will I vote, but Trump fucking destroyed Clinton and made her look like the helpless fool that she is. She contradicts herself constantly. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that Trump had her number the entire time.

You are a true hero MAGA

I saw Hillary Clinton, but then it was confusing when they brought out this fat, sad old orangutan that just took a shit on the stage and left.

trump supporters sounding like bernie supporters after this debate. losers.

>why are so many of Trump's followers lamenting his performance tonight?

I hope you don't think the CTR spam threads are actually trump supporters?

I think he generally did a pretty shitty job tonight, however I think over the next week the points he managed to make will be reinforced on his twitter and will ultimately stick more than clintons lame insults. Clinton made his personal life look bad, He made her professional career look terrible

Fuck off ctr faggot noone wants you here

Denial is love.
Denial is life.

ahahahhahahahahhaha

Seriously. Deja vu all over again

twitter.com/BlackPplVines/status/780587745643298816?s=09

He got rekt

I don't get the whole
>You had 30 years thing

She's never been in the position of the President to implement these types of policies.

She was supposed to be implementing policy as first lady of arkansas?
first lady of the US? She was pushing for health care as first lady
Senator? she is one of 100 others and can introduce legislation but she can't force it through
Secretary of State? That's not a domestic facing position and the President doesn't have to listen to what she says

I find this a poor argument.

No, we will take others lives before our own

Expect the same level of white nationalist attacks now as muslim ones

What a jerk off Donald Is. I hope the American recognize a beat down when they see it.

LONG LIVE Cred Forums. TIME TO GO FULL BELKA.

Trump won

He's a good guy. An honest man. Hill is a fake sociopath.

>>facts
Obvious shill is obvious. You'd have better luck fucking with aliens, friend.

Look at all this shilling.

Cute

She lost hard, fact check on her website was the funniest bullshit ever. The look of shock on her face and confusion.

>Also that winning temper line when he is the one clearly agitated compare to hilldog was really funny.
Did you see how Hillary was smiling and moving around? She was clearly agitated at Trump for saying the things he did. She fake smiled her head movement and her going "WOOOH!" when it was her turn made her look like a fucking robot or weirdo shit. She moved her fucking shoulders really awkwardly as well.

>Just wait until the first debate, that's when he'll destroy her and put the election away

He lost so hard. It's really embarrassing for all his Alt-Right supporters.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: MOST SHITPOSTS ARE ACTUALLY NOT SHILLS, JUST OTHER Cred Forumsniggers SHITPOSTING TO GET TRIGGERINGS AND KEKS

THAT'S LITERALLY IT, JUST WAIT FOR IT TO COOL DOWN OVER NIGHT, YUROKEKS (WHO ARE DOING THE MOST SHITPOSTING) WILL PASS OUT SOON

Oh, user... I... I'm not sure how to break this to you

Trump got stumped. Hillary FTW.

>1 post by this ID
The shill game is strong, but it's also so transparent.

He came out swinging and ready to be on the offensive tonight, and that was where he had his moments. However he didn't maintain it with the flanking from Lester and the obvious frustration at Hillary's repeated virtue signaling

Why are you checking an anonymous forum and not Facebook and Twitter with names and following histories attached to them.
I'll be waiting for your excuses and inevitable back-tracking. Even his hard-core supporters are saying "You need to do better next time"

Kill yourself shill faggot

lol

deal with it cuck. Trump lost tonight, Cred Forums is not your Donald Trump Safe Space.

Two moments were he should have shut the fuck up:
>It means I'm Smart.
About not paying taxes.
>It's called business.
About some other shit I forgot about that made him look like a jerkoff.

Remember, check how many posts someone has made to identify shills. 20+ posts saying Drumpf!1 are a good indicator of a paid CTR shill.

TURNS OUT YOU CAN, IN FACT, STUMP THE TRUMP

Talking over someone while saying nothing doesn't mean anything

What spicy flag is this?

NEVER POST KEK EVER AGAIN

TRUMP DOESN'T NEED THE HELP OF A DEMON

all the shills!! I have never seen this many before

I dunno man. Trump was definitely winning the first 45 minutes or so. After that he started going off the rails on all sorts of inane hyper-detail bullshit noone cares about and was borderline incomprehensible at times. Maybe trump got tired?

Hillary just stood there and smiled like she was the only non-psycho on stage and trump just walked right into it. He just kept rambling on and on about this gigantic shindler's list of names no one cares about. Who the fuck is shawn hannidy? Who the fuck cares? Just call the media a pack of liars and talk about something else, we dont need all the details trump wtf are you even doing man.

Then he goes on and on about this crazy birther bullshit. Just say you asked an important question, you got an answer, you didn't believe the answer, and at this point he will be out of office in 2 months anyway so who cares. Instead he is doing some crazy list of names bullshit again and trump looked like a total weasel piece of shit.

And he barely even covered clintons health. Just say the words AND THEN SECRET SERVICE HAD TO DRAG HER LIMP UNCONSCIOUS BODY INTO A BLACK UNMARKED VAN. Say it over and over and over. Instead he just talks about STAMINA and leaves america to wonder what he even means.

Really disappointed trump. Really really disappointed. You could have stumped her so badly and you totally blew it. Considering hillary's poor health you could have stumped her to death even. You could have put and end to this whole nightmare.

>Denail

I don't want Hillary to win this, but after the debate I'm feeling like we just put McCain up again.

When the issue of Cyber Security came up why the fuck didn't he tell her "You have no business talking about cyber security considering you ran an extremely poorly secured private email server where you inappropriate hosted classified emails."

Hillary has great buzzword and platitudes

She is a fake piece of shit

Trump is an honest and good man with a heart as golden as his hair. Fuck Hillary.

Trump: "Your campaign started the birther movement, just look up these specific interviews on CNN with your old campaign managers for undeniable proof"

Clinton: "But you did it and that was a racist thing to do"

But yea keep saying Clinton totally won.

Yea ok, the audience even cheered him on, nice try retard.

He barely even prepared, he was doing rallies and interviews until Sunday which he probably just took off and rested with then Monday he just did a refresher and then went on stage. =/

theeagle.com/which-candidate-do-you-think-won-the-first-presidential-debate/poll_2a053988-8452-11e6-9b84-3b619a6f108c.html

TRUMP GOT STUMPED SOOOO HARD

SOOO HARD.

Trump was strong. All you panicking shills here, do you remember previous GOP debates? Trump got bashed SO MUCH MORE. Tonight, Trump won without doubt. They will be in denial for a while, but really, it is SO obvious. Prepare for upcoming polls.

Trump won.

trump was supposed to save us......

trump exposed as complete blowhard and buffoon...

It's over mates, eat a bullet when?

>being this delusional

She looked frail and old desu famalam.

Voters only care about 2 things:
1) How much money will this candidate cost me in taxes?
2) Can they keep the economy from tanking?

That's all 99.99% of voters care about. The rest is just talking points that a few shrill media heads blub on about but the truth is elections are all about money.

Trump did terribly. There was so much gold to go after, like her emails, how she sold uranium to Russia, the DNC leaks, etc. and he said maybe 1 or 2 sentences about it while spending 20 minutes ranting and raving trying to defend himself over trivial things while Hillary just sat there looking pleased with herself. Goddamnit Donald, there was so much you could have hit her on, and instead you spent the whole night playing defense. This fucking cuntfaced lying piece of shit whore is probably going to be president and it's all because you didn't effectively attack her on her weakest points. I'm pissed.

I like how all the newfags from /r/the_donald can't even acknowledge when he does something stupid

I agree. Trump won clearly and easily. Hillary had very little of substance to say. It was a lot of buzzwords and bullshit. She is fake.

They're afraid of America becoming great again

>Trump was strong
Uh-huh. Now read this
That post sums up most of Trump's long-term supporters on Twitter and Facebook

He drowned on some issues, absolutely nailed others.
As per usual, what matters is the reception of the debate in polls.
Thus, if the polls show Trump won, he won - end of story. Miniscule amount of voters is versed well enough in debates to see it was actually a slight Hillary win.
Debate results are extremely subjective, and in most cases people flock to the popular opinion instead of deciding on their own.

I'm still voting for him because being overrun with invaders, sorry immigrants, and not going out of our way to pick fights with Russia are big issues. But I'm sorry, this debate will go down as one of the greatest debate tankings in US history.

>WAHHHH ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH MY HUGBOX IS A CTR SHILLL I'M A LITTLE BITCH BABY

FUCK OFF ALT RIGHT KEK

Top kek. Is he going to nuke Russia or is he a Putin plant?

FUCKKKKKKK

THIS IS TOO CONFUSING

TRUMP WON, TRUMP LOST, TRUMP BTFO, TRUMP MULTI-CHESS, TRUMP STUMPED, TRUMP STUMPS
WHO THE FUCK WON

>my opinion, Negro Announcer won. Killed both candidates.

Literally not what happened, completely delusional, just like most of this thread and stupid ass board.

Trump meltdown was glorious.

hello fellow countryman

>good and honest

>admitted to abusing loopholes and exploiting people because muh law

There's no one who can save you mate.

Remember the part where she kept saying he would run up the deficit by $5 trillion and lose 3.5 million jobs and HE DIDN'T REBUT HER?

good times.

Are you slow or just CTR? He was referring to all her time in office. You do know she was a many different positions of power right?

SHE'S BEEN IN A POSITION OF POLITICAL POWER TO DO SOMETHING. It's honestly pathetic that she's promising for these changes when she has done nothing to influence people in Washington.

LEFTY SHILL ON SUICIDE WATCH. TRUMP WON THAT DEBATE

>I'm sorry, but Trump lost badly.

Explain?

But I agree with him. What you don't understand, because you aren't American, is almost everyone in America hates paying fucking taxes.

Did not watch it was asleep.
Hillary managed to last the entire debate without collapsing multiple times ?

don't do this lads, Trump needs to come better prepared next time

HILLARY USED UP ALL HER BIG PLAYS ON TRUMP AT THE FIRST DEBATE SHE IS FUCKED
>HILLARY USED UP ALL HER BIG PLAYS ON TRUMP AT THE FIRST DEBATE SHE IS FUCKED
HILLARY USED UP ALL HER BIG PLAYS ON TRUMP AT THE FIRST DEBATE SHE IS FUCKED

Trump is a fucking genius.

Bump for truth.

This is what that increased CTR budget was explicitly for, intense post debate shilling.

KRAUTHAMMER AWARDS THE DEBATE TO TRUMP!!!

Live on Fox now. Calls it a draw, and draws go to the challenger. Makes the point that Hillary baited Trump a little and could lead him down rabbit holes.

Awards to Trump because debate will not stop Trump momentum, draws mean a victory to the challanger (Trump) because the challenge is not beaten.

stop and frisk
cyber security
birther shit
the list goes on

It's over Cred Forums, the fun is finished

Yeah I don't think theres any actual CTR here, just fucking cancer Cred Forums fags trolling for lulz. Some are redditors and tumblrzs trying to shit on us as well , but nobody is getting paid for this.

Look at the flags of all the shills, just faggoty euros and south american hues trying to get a reaction from someone for anything in their shitty lives.

Maybe he realized the shitty nicknames don't work with people who are expecting more in depth arguments and points.

Lefty shills are celebrating, my friend

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate

tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/

>abusing tax loopholes

Taxes are stealing and you're a faggot. Eat a fucking dick you communist piece of shit.

>look at catalog
>all these anti trump threads that are using the same images and same text
this place is a shithole now

Clinton criticizing Trump for wanting pay equality.

Yes he does. He handed off his twitter account to his "deplorables" during the debate.

Trump basically spent the entire 90 minutes yelling at Hillary and making vague statements. Same routine as always.

The difference between this debate and the previous ones is Hillary is not trying to be on his side later on so she wasn't afraid to take real shots at him.

Lefty shills got fucking rekt

Where the hell is Hillary at the end? trump is still there afterwards answering questions and she's gone, even on CNN

trump supports progressive taxation you dipshit fucker and increased taxes and restrictions on importations and barrier to free trade

Dont pretend to be libertarian only when it suits you trumpfaggot

Vote

Goddammit this is embarrassing for you people.

Didn't obama lose the first debate too?

South American flag here. Only here because Trump is the one candidate liable to start a nuclear war and kill everyone.

I love him for the im smart for not paying income tax, i wouldnt either hopefully we can do away with that nonsense.

who is the blonde bitch on cnn in the red dress

Means trump isnt your normal politician who just says stuff to the camera then leaves.

They're too busy shilling to "celebrate" because guess what? HILLARY LOST AND SHE LOST BAD!!

You fucking moron, do you not see that he could have utterly destroyed her tonight? He fucking choked. It's so obvious. He might bounce back. But don't pretend that this is not a MASSIVE fuck up for us.

Underrated observation

It looked like he free balled that answer. I figured after the response he got from his first email comment he would of driven it home during that discussion.

Hate to say it but over all he fucked up big time.

Also,
The birther issue is going to be brought up again obviously think he can get away with misdirection on that topic a second time?

>1 Post by this ID

LMAO kys Drumpf BTFO deal with it

>board

>HILLARY LOST AND SHE LOST BAD!!
How did she lose? Don't evade the question or else you're just proving our point. Hillary didn't lose this debate.

HOLY SHILLING LIKE A VILLAIN BATMAN

Uncle Don could have done a little better, avoiding obvious b8 and all, but he dominated regardless and forced Clinton into some uncomfortable corners. I just wish he went in for the kill for those pinning

"I take responsibility for my emails"
>if you took responsibility then you'd be in jail

I thought he was unstable but powerful, definitely the strongest and most honest one on the stage.

I agree he won the debate, but there is absolutely zero way you can argue that he didn't fucking destroy her first 20 minutes.

ALPHA AS FUCK

I saw trump giving a lot of stats, numbers and personal experience. I saw Hillary giving the same old political run around that politicians have been giving since time immemorial. Trump fucking owned this debate.

TRUMP GOT REKT. SEE, I CAN ALL CAPS TOO, FAGGOT!!!

agreed. he won. but i am disappointed that he didn’t lay the pimp hand down on that bitch. totally wanted him to walk over and smack grandma down

fuck the hill shills

Are you a bot?

{drop shilling *21 Trump}

>he's paid no federal tax
>that makes me smart

Just fucked up big there

Look at the current results. 50/50 time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

CHROME USERS:

USE INCOGNITO TABS TO VOTE ON THE TIME POLL MORE THAN ONCE

President Trump, a future legend

LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU TRUMP IS WINNING SO HARD KEK FUCKING SHILLS

faggot

watching Cred Forums slowly convert to clinton

he lost
deal with it

We still have 2 more to go

>all her years in office

Senate from 2001-2009 and Sec. of State from 2009-2013. I don't think that adds up to 30.

I think this might have been a probe and a midirect. I could see this being machiavellian. Get her and her followers confident, draw out all her points and arguments, make her reveal her style, then swoop in for an underdog victory in the following debates (which matter more)

When Trump was laying into her, she just stood there and smiled, and dodged questions that couldn't be refuted, multiple times infact! Trump faced 90% of the questions throw at him with a cool calm demeanor while Hillary couldn't even face her criticism. It was honestly pathetic and sad to watch such a low energy candidate on stage.

Which is it you self contradicting shill piece of shit? Is trump a tax loophole abuser or does he support progressive taxation?

Fuck you

just like she released her ENTIRE plan to stop ISIS on her website! Now they know exactly what we will do down to the very last detail!!!!

Fake it till you make it

>You won't make it

Kek

He threw out such strong bantz on the last segment and she counters in the last few minutes with such buzz-words and SJW bullshit to pander to the people without allowing him to respond appropriately. That was disgusting!

>muh wage gap
>he hates women
>doesn't want paternity leave

Jesus fucking Christ.
Forgive me.. Yet, it's applicable.

Here, I'll help you out:

It was a push.

Neither moved the needle on the narrative they needed to rebut.

Clinton didn't show she isn't a lying, corrupt career politician.

Trump didn't show that he's necessarily 'fit to lead'

And the general tone of the debate was anti-trump, focusing more on fitness than honesty, corruption, Clinton's inaction, etc, with a few loaded questions.

trump lost this debate on everything but trade.

I'm not getting something here. I'm a major Trump fan. I want to see him win more than anything, which is why I cringed so hard when I seen him flounder and miss opportunities to destroy Clinton.

But many of my FB pals are saying that he wrecked Clinton. And, let's be clear, they are NOT fans of Trump.

What the fuck am I missing here? Did he really do so much better than I had perceived?

Tries to say hes not a shill.

Then admits hes a shill.

She choked, talking about her father and fact check on her website. She couldnt even debate.

BUMP

This

all the cucks are out tonight trying as hard as they can to change people who are solid on their decision to become doubtful, we've seen way too much shit to fall for that.

they lost already. Trump just solidified his capability in the hearts of the doubtful, even the newscasters had to admit that his responses were substantial and convincing.

kys redneck

>muh muneyz
>muh chayna
>muh investments

the guy is plain dumb

He supports progressive taxation now that he's running for president you idiot, and talks about businesses outsourcing but it was all okay when he did it dumbfuck.

I never thought I would agree with a Colombian monkey. Hey, what do you say we split Ecuador between the two of us?

as an american and not some 3rd world flag bearer, I can safely say that Trump got out on stage odds stacked against him with questions directly benefiting hillary, but trying to shit on Trump.

He went in calm, hillary tried to take jabs at him, and he defended his honor proudly. He didn't have a script to run off of, he did surprisingly well.

People are saying he did bad because he didn't have a script, because he could predict the questions and the attacks he'll receive, he obviously held back because he had a lot more ammunition to work with than he applied.

Hillary tried to keep him on the defensive, but he gave her some real punches to the gut than her light slaps.

*sniffs* yeah he *sniffs* won what the *sniff* sniff* fu*snifs*ck are you guys about *sniffs*?

Even though I think trump did really well, he left hillary right in the strike zone a couple of times. I think when talking about nuclear weapons he really should have mentioned the russian nuclear deal which would have fucked her.

He didn't flop. My God, it was his first 1-on-1 debate ever.

Pro tips:
1. Don't pull punches
2. If she gives you an opening, go for the jugular
3. If she tries to rile you, ignore her. Don't go down the defensive rabbit hole
4. Always go on the attack
5. Don't be PC
5. A little more preparation goes a long way

What he got right:
1. National Security
2. Economy
3. Why would you want another 4 years of the same?

What he needs work on:
1. Temperament
2. Rants
3. Domestic policy
4. Staying on message

You keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better

It was hers to lose. She lost. But in general it was a sleepy debate. On both sides to be honest.

Normies perceive differently.

They are working overtime on Cred Forums. I'll hold off a full honest assessment (as a degree holder in this field) until they take their beauty rests.

DON'T GIVE UP Cred Forums!

Did you say vote bot?

Agreed senpai
Wasn't he supposed to debate just her and not both of them
Smfh

Trump was an absolute boss 2bh.

I thought it was pretty even, frankly. Good for Trump, since he's already trending upward.

It was ridiculous that the moderator didn't ask Hillary any tough questions and yet he asked Trump about birtherism. Total bullshit.

I don't even care about the election anymore, I just want shills off my board... I want my board back...

jesus keking christ.

Thanks for controlling the record.

This
Stay strong Cred Forums kek wills it

He DESTROYED her in the first half, had a few slip ups in the second. Clinton just comes off as smug and she has so much unexplainable baggage.

Keep it at 20% lead tops.

Ron Paul is the only US President I've voted for. I'm voting Trump but it won't matter because Commiefornia. Trump started strong but kind of fell off at the end. Bitch got a few good jabs in. I was hoping for total annihilation and Trump really should've capitalized on her saying she takes responsibility for the emails, because she doesn't. At all.

Isn't the whole breathing through the nose thing a technique used by debaters to help catch their breath faster?

gee I wonder why anyone would want another 4 years of job growth and decrease in crime?

MAGA, brothers!

the shills are desperate!

>one post by my ID

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

kys

Wasted time on a non-issue yea, idiot host asks birther shit wasting time, so stupid and unprofessional.

>kys redneck

Not an argument Croatia shill hiding behind a Coratia proxy.

If you are truly from Croatia, you're opinion doesn't matter anyway because guess what? You can't vote in this election.

she even shilled her book twice

she was so pathetic with her fake smile trying to act middle class because "muh father"

GAS THE SHILLS MEME WAR NOW!!

The hell are you guys on? Here is the real numbers

ma puši ga majmune

Blast em!

>Trump didn't show that he's necessarily 'fit to lead'
what does this mean? I hear this come up and yet Hillary fucking up and having ambassadors is somehow showing she IS fit to lead? In terms of who I'd trust more with lives Tump is a landslide right now since he doesn't have blood on his hands.

Remember: Normies think that trump is a delusional maniac that wants to blow up the earth

He had a strong performance, if imperfect, and it just surprises people that he's actually got a lot to offer.

Your opinion doesn't matter because you're a wankshaft.

>kys

Not a fucking argument ya faggot. Actually it makes you look like you got BTFO'd.