WHO WON

WHO WON THE DEBATE AND WHY?

The media won.

Hillary, Trump just rambled so god damn much

400lb hackers

>Trump supporter who can't admit defeat

Hillary won, but not by a large enough margin to make any difference in the polls, imo. It was also very biased. 3 questions were directly at Trump's personal life. SAD! BIASED MEDIA!

WIth memeing and BS we can twist this into a Trump victory.

The delegates won

Not Nice, Clinton.

The Bad People will get their due.

The advertisers. We all got balled. I WAS PROMISED A HAPPENING BY A FALSE PROPHET

THE DELEGATES, DONALD

Trade: clear Trump win

Taxes: small Trump win

Race: clear Clinton win

Security: tie

Overall: no big scandal, everyone within the amrgins of expectations

Jeb won. Every true conservative is writing him in this fall.

Hilary won just because Trump came out flustered and hot tempered. She kept her cool.

She just looked better and in control.

Feels bad.

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

>THE STAMINA

Trump supporters on suicide watch

Fuck off faggot. Trump owns this board

>Race: clear Clinton win

Impossible. The actual answer is niggers are sub human trash America is stuck with because of slavery and spics shouldn't even be there, it's a white country and they're border hoppers. Trump, although far from this answer, was closer than it to Clinton.

I thought it was pretty even. Trump destroyed her on economics, the race issue was pretty even with a slight advantage to Trump. Unfortunately it's a stupid blue-pill freak show because americans are cuck as fuck with this non-issue. Hillary nailed him on foreign issue and so on when she talked about Japan it was pretty powerful desu. I say it was a draw.

Clinton did not lose, which is sufficient.

All the rest is shilling.

Disappointingly close imo. Was expecting a slaughter but Trump was floundering for a good portion of the debate.

Half of the things Hillary hit him with tonight he could have turned right around and hit her with. For example when she accused him of evading taxes through legal loopholes put in place by politicians, and he goes on the defensive while she's got an entire foundation laundering money from foreign interests.

It was a tie. And that is a loss for Trump.

I don't know why he didn't attack her personaly like she was doing

>I don't know why he didn't attack her personaly like she was doing

there are 2 debates left. you don't wanna waste all your ammo on the first one.

Personally I feel it was a tie. They were both leaning the proverbial ropes the whole time landing a couple of clean hits on each other.

Media literally asking Trump if he is going to start a Civil War when he loses

>It was a tie. And that is a loss for Trump.
Anything other than total failure was a victory for Trump.

The only thing that he needed to establish tonight is that he is not LITERALLY HITLER.

Tie, and that means Trump wins. Hillary just isn't like able, no one will turn out to the polls.

You can say that again.

He's no Hitler.

The first is the most important though. Its really the one where people are going to make up theirs minds. The other two won't draw near the attention this one did.

okay which one of you guys made that call on c-span. You know what I'm talking about

DAHNALD WON

Ted Cruz won the debate. He will win the write-in candidate race and become President of the United States!

>WHO WON
Trump

>WHY
Memes

the sta-min-a
deet-deeeeeee-dee-dee-dee

the sta-min-a
deet-dee-dee-deet

the sta-min-a
deet-deeeeeee-dee-dee-dee
dee-dee-dee
dee-dee-dee
dee-dee-deedee
deet deet
deet- deet- deet-

Thank you canada ;-;7

Can we all agree these two fucksticks are the most childish candidates we've ever had?

I'd say Trump "won", but damn, shit was pathetic.

Lester

The people lost.

Prepare for the coming war. Get fit, learn to fight, arm yourself, avoid and pay off debts.

This is going to take a generation to pass.

HE FUCKS LITTLE KIDS ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AND GETS AWAY WITH IT
>Lester is based
>Lester would make a great president

Slight to moderate win for Hillary. But that's from an objective stand points. If we're being a little more cynical it's very possible that while rationally thinking people would recognize Hillary was a bit more consistent, knowledgeable and prepared, irrational people might have been persuaded by his attitude, posturing, rhetoric, etc. It's hard to say if that will actually work if that was his plan, I don't really know the demographic scope of fickle-minded people in this country.

Trump, the average voter cares more about the economy than anything else, and that was the strong point on Trump, whilst Hilary was honestly just promising more social programs, the cheapest way to earn votes, just promising to give shit for free.

If it were Cruz or Rand they would've won. This is what you wanted Cred Forums

It's not that it was a losing issue, it's that Trump couldn't win it. As soon as Holt said stop and frisk was unconstitutional, Trump couldn't rebut it because he didn't know. Of course the Supreme Court didn't rule on stop and frisk. And when Hillary said it didn't work and was racial profiling his response should've been to look the percentage of Hispanics and Blacks who illegally owned arms and compare it to whites. Compare that to the number of blacks stopped by stop and frisk.

It was meant to target gang members. Turns out they're are almost no white gangs around, at least not carrying firearms. Trump's just really bad at this.

Trump won.
Trump won the economy debate.

Neither won the rest. They just rambled, Trump basically defended his record. Hillary just said the same generic political lies.