Did we watch the same debate?

I mean, honestly? Did we watch the same debate?

Hillary proved she was a giant hypocrite about everything. Trump literally just sat up there and spoke truth while Clinton continued to lie, lie, lie.

Like, what debate were you people watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560
twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424
twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640
twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216
twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497
twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184
twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000
twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240
twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112
twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656
twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate
therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/
tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate
dictionary.com/browse/truth
youtube.com/watch?v=nKxxlftcYyY
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

>you 1000 mad

trump looked like a fuckin dork

yes, but most people watching are too stupid to notice she is always lying

they did notice how trump was laughed at and humiliated

I did. But did everyone else?

I suppose that's all you care about if you support Hillary. How things look. The appearance. The superficial. Fuck actual substance - IF IT SOUNDS GOOD THEN ITS GOOD ENOUGH

You're a shallow ignorant cunt aren't you

>Posting a picture of meme richards.
>like a fuckin dork

Nah, fag.

the whole thing was rhetoric vs dialectic

they talked past one another the entire debate

this country is lost

Is everyone on this board new? This literally happens every single time. It's always people just trolling to trigger people because it's so easy to do on this board. It happens every election cycle.

It felt like Trump was throwing it.

They were talking about cyber security and he didn't bring up the e-mails again. Instead he said something about his 10 year old grandson being good with cyber.

Don't believe the shills user

She kept reading her notes like a little schoolgirl giving a presentation about her summer vacations.

It's shill consensus building combined with trolling.

Trump did not bad, he was subdued, we'll see how he does in the polls after this. If he does poorly, he can go more wild in the next debates.

she kept attacking him personally and he did not turn the tables to attack her back:
>he didnt pay employees
>wont release taxes records
>called women dogs

why did he not respond with:
>she killed employees
>she wont release health records
>she defended a man who raped women and hounded her husbands rape victims

he repeated himself and did not completely state many of the points he tried to make

she merely brushed off the email scandal, her health was never questioned

all her statements were feel good talking points and 80% of the viewers were too retarded to tell that it had no substance

disprove anything i just said (protip you cant)

the good: he knows her strategy now and will RAPE her verbally in the next debates

he is going to destroy her till she is crying worse than jeb was

Barron will take us to Mars and don't you forget it.

screencap this

she lied so much i had to turn it off.

her entire "policies" have become a caricature of Trump's and Bernies. I've never seen anything like that.

She promised everyone everything. Nothing she said made any sense.

Raise taxes to invest in what? Who's investing what? How is the government investing tax dollars going to create private sector jobs? It was fluff nonsense.

It was hilarious listening to someone speak about cyber security who doesn't even understand what "wipe email servers" means. Someone who can't even keep track of emails has chance at making a solid point on cyber security

>My face when she didn't even deny calling blacks "super predators"
>She didn't deny starting the obama birth rumors
>She had a spaz out on stage
>She dodged the first question right out of the gate
>Trump opened on Trade with actual numbers and facts instead of rhetoric

Holy fucking shit trump wiped the floor with her

I had the same feels, user!

This board is full of Hillary shills. They want to influence the public opinion.

It sounded like Hillary already knew the questions, but she was stiff all the time and it looked like she was wearing a mask. Also she was not able to be funny at all.

This is the CTR response to every debate. Hillary did worse than when Ryan got fucked in the ass by Biden in 2012. She looked weak and pathetic.

Bunp

All leftists deserve to fucking die.

Trump crushed her user. Two more debates and the election. Then we Make America Great Again.

>Tfw Trump's rally tomorrow is an airport one

He should've absolutely DESTROYED hillary on cyber security.
He didn't.

Your post would've been better than trump.

I don't know why but he threw this one.

she never answered any questions, just endless politician non-answers

>Trump literally just sat up there and spoke truth
He couldn't even answer what he meant by "she doesn't have the presidential look" and had to deflect it to stamina, and had to cut them off before they quoted a year and a specific interview to prove him wrong.

Hillary might have been lying the entire time, but at the very least, she was forming coherent thoughts, no matter how corrupt or pre-noted they were. Trump was droning on about literally nothing the entire debate after he stopped trying to force his actual points of Clinton's shitty policies.

If he had actually continued on his earlygame winning streak and pushed it instead of going off on whatever the fuck about Rosie O'Donnel and only countering "wrongs" instead of putting out his own statements, he probably would've kept winning from the first hour into the second, rather than crumbling apart.

you go first

Shillcon 1 up in this shit.

>I support trump, but...

Any post that starts with this is obviously a shill.

>inb4 everyone who disagrees with me is a shill meme

Ya? You ever see "I'm a trump supporter, but.." Any other time around Cred Forums? No.You haven't .

stay delusional stumpy

Same desu. Trump was really calm most of the time and just calling all her bullshit. While she was trying her hardest, even trying to take advantage on people reaction "laughing" and shit.

It was bait to get him to make a response about her not looking presidential because she's a woman.

Stamina provides a look, his answer was that she doesn't look like a president because she blatantly looks like she lacks stamina.

>thinking people care about facts

my liberal parents thought it was a tie. Too me I think that means he probably won. But who knows.

Nah, you're braindamaged. He's fucking done.

It's consensus building shilling

aww..pissy little fuckboi mad?

too bad cockbreath

>He couldn't even answer what he meant by "she doesn't have the presidential look" and had to deflect it to stamina, and had to cut them off before they quoted a year and a specific interview to prove him wrong.

Stamina isn't just some distraction. Stamina is a legitimate concern and a huge point for the future of the country because, the question is, should Trump be debating Hillary or Kaine? Stamina is a major concern. Look at Bill. This isn't a father and son going through another Presidency. This is a husband and wife. The same age. Look at how it ages people. Do the Clinton's really want to go through this again? It's a big issue.

>Hillary might have been lying the entire time, but at the very least, she was forming coherent thoughts, no matter how corrupt or pre-noted they were. Trump was droning on about literally nothing the entire debate after he stopped trying to force his actual points of Clinton's shitty policies.

That's the most ridiculous comment I've ever seen. No matter how corrupt they are, at least they were coherent? What universe do you live in? That's retarded, user. Be smarter than that.

>If he had actually continued on his earlygame winning streak and pushed it instead of going off on whatever the fuck about Rosie O'Donnel and only countering "wrongs" instead of putting out his own statements, he probably would've kept winning from the first hour into the second, rather than crumbling apart.

You're not wrong there. He shouldn't have brought up Rosie O'Donnell.

They most likley didn't want to hurt their trumpfag son's feelings.

People like the same old rehearsed bullshit over and over. Isn't it obvious by the presidents we keep electing?

CTR wasn't even watching the debate, they were too busy fact checking Drumpf and correcting the record on the sticky

You aren't wrong but the problem is, despite her bullshit Hillary was composed and calm while Trump was drifting from tirade to tirade without giving clear answers.

Nah, sugartits. I'm good because I know Trump is the next President.

Trump won the first half of the debate, the second half was quite equal.

but it is difficult to be unbiased in this aspect, I cringed hard when H talked about her deceased dad as a blue collar labor or what ever that shit was..

top fucking kek, son

Shills m8
Classic tactic, lose and use your loud voices and the general stupidity of the commoners to claim you won anyway, who's like Hitler now?

He blatantly tried to change the quote though. What's wrong with answering "She doesn't have the presidential look because she lacks stamina?" rather than having to say "I didn't say that she didn't have the presidential look, it doesn't have anything to do with appearance(because that would become a sexism argument instead of an age/physical one), I said stamina" before explaining his viewpoint?

I agree with you, but the debate is about the way the questions and answers played out, rather than just the baseline "this is what he meant" stuff. Like how I'm calling out Hillary for saying "You think women don't deserve equal pay unless they do the same quality of work???" thing. Like, yeah, no shit. But that statement didn't phase anyone (except Cred Forums who pays close attention to sexism) because of how it played out and was presented. If she stuttered around that and he addressed it, that would've been just as bad.

My sister and her friends watched the debate with me (they don't follow politics), and they thought Trump won the night. They just didn't like Hillary much. The weird part is that my sister is a Hillary supporter.

Trump did terribly. There was so much gold to go after, like her emails, how she sold uranium to Russia, the DNC leaks, etc. and he said maybe 1 or 2 sentences about it while spending 20 minutes ranting and raving trying to defend himself over trivial things while Hillary just sat there looking pleased with herself. Goddamnit Donald, there was so much you could have hit her on, and instead you spent the whole night playing defense. This fucking cuntfaced lying piece of shit whore is probably going to be president and it's all because you didn't effectively attack her on her weakest points. I'm pissed.

>"no payibg taxes makes me smart"
>too much excited
>taking the bait a a champion all the time
>talking about things that doesn't matter
>forgetting what he was saying in the middle and finishing with stupid things

man Trunp lost the debate, he ha a good beginning saying that the politicians which Clinton represents has thine the country and all of that but for there to the end was a complete mess

you dont bust your nut immediately. god damn have you even followed his campaign? no you havent you fucking leaf. he doest this every time. acting like its armageddon is fucking dumb.

They're just CTR shills trolling desperately to distract themselves and keep from crying themselves to sleep

Yea she didn't really get anything to stick really. Trump did a good job at putting her on the defensive with her terrible deals and bad judgement.

OP, don't worry. A lot of shills tonight on that board. And please remember how did MSM react after GOP debates.

Trump won. Trump dominated. Hillary got d e s t r o y e d.

All these CTR shills

>while Clinton continued to lie, lie, lie

Yeah and nobody called her on it, thus the lies went through as being true to the millions watching the debate. Trump didn't even debunk half the lies adequately because she's a politician, she knows he can package as many wrong things in one soundbyte as possible so one or two of them will slip through being addressed.

Honestly Hillary basically politicianed Trump tonight, and both Trump and the moderator played softball with her.

Regardless, it isn't important enough to ask in the first place. It's a totally unrelated and loaded question.

Cred Forums is gonna be shill central for the next few days. Expect a lot of screaming about how Clinton won, then when the cooked polls come out another shill surge. We've planned for all of this, just stay the course.

When is Ivanka gunna run for office? She's a natural talent.

She came off calm and in control. He came off as unhinged.

When threads get pushed off the board within 5 min you dont have much choice but to participate.

Is leaving open obvious attacks a 4D chess move or am I just making excuses? Even the Hillary people were talking about how Trump left obvious attacks out.

Someone truly doesn't understand the US economy.

Not paying taxes does make him smart. I thought that was one of his best lines of the night. I wouldn't expect a Spaniard to understand that, though.

It's a meme. Just go with it.

I figure it was meant to ease tensions at the end if they could have a little "Yeah, I'll respect if he/she becomes president, but I'm gonna win" thing that entirely backfired after the moderate debates.

Develop a little more that argument because you give zero examples to what Trump won. Just repeating things don't make then real.

yea tax avoidance isn't the same as tax evasion. The IRS actually encourages implementing tax avoidance strategies.

There was no other reason to bring up stamina, when Lester tried interrupting he quickly muttered that this is what he meant.

I mean I guess it would be perfect if he directly stated that he said she looked like she lacked the stamina to be president, because she does.

You have to understand though, the question WAS an attempt to try and get an answer that could be used as "sexism".

As a person, Trump definitely won even though he lost as far as debating goes. Clinton came off as the souless bitch she is. That may be all he needs, undecideds may not like either as President, but may settle for the inexperienced guy, versus the souless, smug politician

You'll see the shills disappear soon. It's absolutely clear that Trump won the debate.

Just let the dust settle. The shitposting is going hard right now to get the (you)s. I wouldnt listen to anyone for a week or two on the subject.

That's what I'm talking about. I want to pay as little taxes as fucking possible. As any American should. I thought that line was dynamite.

How can you say that the infracstucture is bad and then say you are smart bit payibg taxes.

What I saw was a career politician vs. a man who clearly has had to deal with business men all his life and has no time for bullshit.

I just gave you arguments. Hillary was weak, low-energy, her arguments were so hypocritical. She got fact-checked by Trump all the time. She couldn't fact-check Trump, because he said all the true things all the times. Also, Trump seemed more natural on stage, while Crooked was robotic, not human, not nice towards people.

>dork
that brings back memories

Those people are shills op.

Expunge them from our threads with these.

You're right. I laughed hard when he said that! He made a lot of good jokes this night. Hillary tried to compete but failed badly.

Do you really think he knows that much about cyber security?

Everyone here likely does but he pays people to do that shit and his generation was not raised on computers.

I think Trump will take it easily.

Clinton is the better politician, but everyone hates politicians and Trump pushed the economic angle hard without any resistance from Clinton.

drumpf got absolutely fucked up

I think he had every intention to not drag himself down to her level, at least initially on msnbc. It was holt and clinton who started the "race" discussion and the "gender inequality" discussion. It must be difficult to sit there and listen to them prop up trivial issues when the country is circling the drain.

That or he needs it to be closer to the actual election to begin his scorched earth policy

Ivanka is truly angelic. Absolutely gorgeous. Hope trump wins just so I can see more of her

He was probably caught off-guard by such an asinine question in the first place. Moderator had no business asking that.

> Smugness
Yeah they all agreed her smug smile put them off.

> getting things to stick
I think those points did stick and she was unable to shake them off and Hillary came across as conspiratorial (that's my opinion though)

>Hillary clinton is a demonic liar and trumps fumbles are nothing but truth spoke awkwardly and NOT lies that he got called out on on national TV.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Spain, Spain, Spain. When will you ever learn, Spain?

also it was 2 hours long like holy shit these people clearly didn't even see it

he fuckin totaled (((them))).

> because he said all the true things all the times.

jajajaja jajajaja ok ok It's ok

That question lester came directly from the Clinton campaign.

You should study tax accounting. Most useful class I've ever taken.

OP I feel the same way. It was an absolute slaughter. She said Trump supported the war in Iraq. What????

You nailed it, but us simple goys do not understand such high minded activities as political discourse. We need professor Goldstein to come and correct the record.

Clinton has been running non-stop ads parroting the same points about Trump she made tonight.

He's either winning or tied in every state.

I'm fine with tax accounting. That's what I'm talking about. I want to pay as little as possible because the only people I owe anything to are the safety and security of my family.

The only reasonable post ITT

>retarded jap
>thinking he knows fucking anything about US

leave cunt

It came off as a draw.
illary was devoid of any substance except for well practiced zingers, and Trump fumbled his way around numbers and facts. He needs more practice at public speaking and he'd do very well.

My mother thinks illary came off looking like Bill Shorten shortly before our elections down here. Lots of empty promises and a cocky grin.

Sadly for illary, she needed a knockout win. She didn't get it.
I don't see anything changing dramatically in the polls until the next debate.

Yes, he had so many opportunities to fuck her shit up on various subjects.

When those opprtunities arrose I thought he was going to annihilate her, but then he goes off on a tangent about unrelated shit.

Hillary has so many skeletons and scandals he should be able to shut her down on virtually any topic.

---------DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS---------
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560

twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424

twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640

twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216

twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497

twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184

twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000

twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240

twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112

twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656

twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate

lol easily identifiable shill

Biased lenses. The average person saw an experienced politician go up against a guy who couldn't get his shit together and come up with coherent answers. All he needed to do was drill a few of Hillary's scandals throughout the debate but he was on the defensive the entire second half. He could have destroyed her. He could have come after the biased moderator. Instead he went and blew his last chance at becoming president.

Honestly disappointed with Trump on this one he was clearly unprepared and gave half thoughts as answers the whole time

like when he mentioned her emails he just mentioned that there were 33,000 emails that were deleted

He should have articulated that she deleted 33,000 emails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress and that they contained classified information. He left so much meat on the bone it was infuriating

Same with the Middle East. He only briefly touched on the fact that her and Obama destabilized it and didn't go into detail.

Overall he got flustered too many times while Hillary sat there with a smug fucking smile on her face and that ultimately is what decided it for her.

He needs to get his shit together

This is the impression that I had too. He had some slip ups that made him look bad which are going to be overly highlighted, but over all his claim that hillary had 8 years to do everything she claims needs to be done, and she really backed out on any criticism of Obama, or mentioning the most important factor of the debt.

I don't know anything about who or what a Bill Shorten is, but I appreciate your input and appreciate you and your mother taking an interest in American politics, Australia. Thank you for your contribution and I hope you survive the night and don't die from car sized spiders and train sized snakes.

Good luck, Aussie-bro.

>listening to shills

Lurk moar

She came off as cocky and overprepared. No spontaneity or emotion.

He came off as unprepared and flailing, but earnest. I think he voiced a lot of frustrations that normal people feel, even if he rambled on and fucked up a number of things.

However he missed dozens of opportunties to level her like Hiroshima and for that he is definitely the loser.

He has to work hard for the next one. He totally fucked this up.

He wasn't perfect but he was won and made her seem inferior in every way. Her supporters are pulling at Superman's cape at this point.

>they don't follow politics
then their opinions are useless

> earnest

I watched the debate surrounded by people that are not (were not?) fans of Trump, that thought he won the thing and found they liked him and his demeanor. Hillary, in stark contrast, left a bad taste in their mouths.

he did great, stuck to the issues while hillary pulled the race card and the women card. Fucking abhorrent.

Shorty is our opposition leader.
He's an ex-union thug who's career was standing over employers in a way that made even his friends in the unions uncomfortable. "Enthusiastic" is the word they used.
But he was an arrogant shit and lost an easily winnable election. All he had to do was not be himself.
Something I think illary suffers from as well.

They still get to vote, faggot.

This same post word for word was in another thread. If you're not doing a job
>for free
at least put some effort in.

>You'll see the shills disappear soon.
Not really. The banks keep CTR well supplied with money to continue their operation.

Where are the #OccupyWallStreet niggers when you need them? Are they voting for Clinton?

Post more Ivanka

Well buddy I really hope that's the case because I'm voting for him. But you have to admit he could have blown her the fuck out if he had stayed on message, and if he prepared a bit more it would have been a knockout.

The debate I watched was between an orange idiot with no class and no plans, and a woman who will be our next President

No contest, you fucking cucks....Trump lost

they all plan to vote and most were undecided (only one said they were voting Hillary and that was before the debate started). Their votes are the most important right now.

What is CTR?

Lies and attacks win you elections, Trump was on the defensive way too much

k

Seem like a shit strategy to play all your cards in the first debate.

What are you going to say in debate 2 and 3?

Her economy policy is Obongo 2.0
>Print money and hand out food stamps. >Raise fed min wage which does nothing because states set their own
>Feed mil industry complex by fighting wars overseas
>Subsidize tons of bullshit
>Free trade to lose even more manufacturing jobs

Lester Holt controlled that evening and seemed to be marching to Hillary's Campaign's beat. When faced with the bullshit Hillary was spewing, its like staring at a blown up bathroom stall and not being sure where to start in the Cleanup.

Hope that's the case. He needs to turn it around.

I think people thought he was on her side.

I was disappointed in Trump's performance, to be honest.

Cyber security question was a PERFECT opening to bash Hillary for her email scandal. What sort of president talks big about cyber security and has a private email server with CLASSIFIED INFORMATION that her IT guy has to go ask REDDIT for help on?

He also had PROOF Hillary's campaign started the Birther movement and didn't whip it out on her?

What gives?

>you got no arguments!!1111
>"jajajaja jajajaja ok ok It's ok"

Shills can't handle damage control or what? Look how Trump destroyed Hillary. wow.

This. Fucking Hillary shills everywhere. Trump had weak points, but why is nobody talking about all the strong points? He said a lot of things that put her in her place and made her look like she's full of shit.

>When he shut her down by closing an epic bullshit calling by telling her she's in no place to act holier than thou
wew

> Lester was on Hill's side

More like he was on her payroll (or family held up by her goons).

I think he knew he couldnt keep hitting her with the emails after he nuked her with them the first time, otherwise ctr would say "broken record bully drumpf has nothing so he keeps bringing up the emails"

Not at all.

He laid his groundwork. Economy, jobs, I'm a businessman we can't afford more politicians.

What did Clinton say? Trump is bad.

>Trump: Low energy
>Hillary: Still not human

It was a wash and everyone lost tonight hopefully the next goes better

This was also an issue. I hope the point that he asked a lot of personal attack questions on Trump and nothing on Hillary goes mainstream.

If he went in all nuclear on the first debate it wouldve been spun to make him into an unprofessional bully ala Hitler. He got to study her & drop small bombs

>Trump literally just sat up there and spoke truth

dictionary.com/browse/truth

She got to answer every question first.
That gave her an opportunity to put Trump on the defensive with the Putin comment. So he had drflect an attack AND make a statement in the same time period. This didnt leave him much room for an attack of his own.
Ultimately it's this tactic that gave her the debate.
I guess she didnt pay all those psychology experts for nothing.

>the truth
his comment about climate change was bullshit though wasn't it?
otherwise yeah.

You know he lost the debate when all the threads are "the shills are here" and "please vote at every single poll in existence".

youtube.com/watch?v=nKxxlftcYyY

Muh free college & retroactive student debt shrinkage
>millenials cream themselves

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

KEK NEEDS YOUR ENERGY

It could still be 11-dimensional chess, user. Why roll out all your ammunition in the first debate? Fight it to a draw, lull them into a sense of complacency. Dismantle her on policy in the second debate, and then fucking eviscerate her in the third.

He should have spun the Chinese comment on climate change. Own it. Make it about (((globalism))) and the antithesis of nationalism. Make nationalism Americanism and make her sound (((unamerican))) for being a (((globalist))).

Go back to sucking on your baguette, Pierre.

Cute

I don't think either of them won.

Trump came across as a lightweight on some issues like normal. Hillary came across as robotic like normal.

I lost interest after the first hour.

Watching him flail on the birther thing was so satisfying.

>he did us all a favor
much better

Hillary has had far more surgery

No that's idiotic.

He is a businessman, running on his strength and democratic weakness that every single person cares about. Jobs and the economy.

Why diverge into a nationalist vs globalist argument which will just wind up trapping you into comparison with former German nationalists which the media is already making an issue. Lots of people have no clue what the fuck globalism and don't give a fuck. They care about having money.

young

feet

Foot fags are fuckin' gay, user.

Don't be a fuckin' fag.

>implying slaves of the lizard kin are peoples

REEEEEEE

/thread

come on gook moot I know you haven't sold us out yet... or have you

I was all aboard the trump train during the primaries. but as I learned more about him he just comes off as a sleazy business man. I mean he is really successful by any normal measure, but then I learned about his university scam and casino businesses. He fucks up, he fucks other people. That's fine as a business person (hell this might make you a great business person), but do you really want your president to do that?

Not saying Clinton is not corrupt and not a devil worshiper, but at least she would be the more stable candidate.

>Not saying Clinton is not corrupt and not a devil worshiper, but at least she would be the more stable candidate.

Oh look, another retarded leaf. Time for bed, Canuck.

>canada
>repeating digits
CTR is full on after the debates, as expected. This was all Trump

>I mean, honestly? Did we watch the same debate?
No we didn't. We have cognitive dissonance which makes us all see different things and to reject information that conflicts with our beliefs.

>Clinton continued to lie, lie, lie.
but Clinton supporters don't see the lie, the actually believe her and that her opinions are facts. Slave ethics where intentions matter more than results.

But people won't watch the second and third debates.

>more stable

tell that to the CFO she ripped behind the blue screen

stable on the surface but there is more mental issues with her then with trump by far

They ignored that incident and all the normies forgot about it instantly.

Trump didn't make it visual and so it passed away.

I know she is crazy because of the leaked emails showing devil worship, but she is predictable.

I'm just afraid that trump is becoming literally meme tier.

Jesus, man. Be less transparent that you're a Reddit faggot. Tone it down a bit.

They will see the highlights.

The "great deal" with Iran that had American soldiers on their knees.

The "leadership" that sold out Americans in Benghazi

The "You can't even secure your own server in your basement how are you going to secure America?"

And of course there is Bill's history with women. I am guessing Trump won't go there as for some reason Bill is quite popular.

Trump has a world to work with. Clinton has flimsy accusations of sexism and racism that she already tried to pull out to little effect.

Ivanka needs to kick is but and get his bants ready for the next debate. Trump missed way too many opportunities and failed to redirect the question as a Clinton negative.

>You supported Iraq
No I didn't, and Hillary actually voted for it.
>You didn't pay any taxes
I followed the law, Hillary wrote tax law
>Literally anything in the last 8 years
Hillary's fault or Obama's fault

Nothing about refugees
Nothing about the recent terror attacks

The media won't show those highlights.

Trump had his chance on Live TV and while he didn't do bad, he did not do well.
See:

Dont pay too much attention to the 'shill' on this board, currently shitting the place up at a breakneck pace. 99% of the "hurr tremp lost lel" threads/posts are by people who like trump, but want to engage in literal kindergarten-tier trolling to get an easy rise out of people, its embarrassing, really. They aren't putting any effort in.

Killary was btfo when he said he would release his taxes when she releases her deleted emails, and she couldnt even respond.

Trump will rise or at least stay even in the polls after this. Then he'll dominate the next and it'll be over.

My father was actually teaching me how he manages to pay way less taxes than guys that earn way less than him.

>mfw learning how to do your taxes is one of the most important skills of the modern age

>You'll see the shills disappear soon

you mean, he'll see the responsible adults go to sleep at a reasonable hour while the Trumpcucks stay up all night in full damage control mode.

Just close your eyes and accept death, little grumpy trumpy.

This. Hillary came at him hard and hit him with everything she has. Now the damage is done and no one will even remember come election time.

It's not a truthtelling contest he got fucking stumped.

There are still more senate email hearings so is likely better saved till later

I don't care about the results I care that it wasn't a fucking debate. It was 2 people regurgitating the same shit they say on the stump. I counted only 2 or 3 times that they debated non personal issues.

your picture choice gives you away lad.

Try harder to blend in.

How in the fuck did you watch the incoherant baboon admit he didn't pay taxes lives on live national television while running for President and somehow claim Hillary is a giant hypocrite?

Even Mitt Romney paid 15% taxes

two point fuckin three

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!!!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

GET HYPE AHHHHHH

I agree, if nothing else Trump came across as very truthful. He admitted to some things I didn't expect him to admit to, and he defended himself against other accusations. He painted himself as a black/white sort of person who you can take at face value and at his word. I think most Americans will see that.

yknow his hands did look small.......

do shills actually realize they not only have to use meme pics but also
>notgenericnameofimageijustsavedforthispost.jpg

this person believes trump epitomizes the word "substance"

>has no time for bullshit.
Trump is 90% bullshit though.
Funny how Trumptards go on how great Trump is when he makes insulting remarks and laughs at people, but the moment he get's cucked he's too above it all

Exactly.

This.

All he did was repeat himself and resort to the juvenile tactics that go him to the final leg of the race. He's an idiot who who has business running this country.

lurk before posting newfag

Imagine he would bring up her fitted, fake sociopathic smile in the next debate.
Her mouth gymnastics to try a normal smile would be fun to watch

Stop rationalising. He was awful.
Made me cringe six million times in the debate.