It's over.

How could trump fuck up this badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/If9EWDB_zK4?t=148
drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>22 person focus
wow so accurate

Has a Republican won a presidential debate since 1988?

Mitt Romney in 2012. First debate.

>focus group

of transgender people and liberal faggots?

McCain

i remember this guy was so certain hilldog would beat obongo in 08'

He just called out on his lies.. anyone who lies as much as him had to lose when he is finally in a forum where he is not allowed to lie as easily.

Facebook

First battles are always the highest in casualties

lol go suck a dick you faggot

youtu.be/If9EWDB_zK4?t=148

Trump didnt look good in tonights debate. She looked better. he needs to hammer on her corruption, emails, and DNC vote rigging. How he let her get away with "Im middle class and went to YALE" is fucking ridiculous. He should have come back with "Im rich, im not going to lie and tell you i was middle class and went to yale" Pointing out that her husband also approved the shitty loans that crashed the economy under bush wouldve helped too.

Could have been worse. I thought Trump may have totally imploded but he didn't totally crash and burn. He still came across as unhinged.

This guy's focus groups also gave Trump every Republican debate

But yeah keep shilling for Drumpf, leaf

>n=22

who the fuck could actually tolerate being in that far creep's presence for two hours holy shit nightmares

Hillary avoided every criticism and was laughing the whole time. She can't take the debate and American issues seriously.

What about the polls you guys love so much?

really, look at any poll out right now

>frank luntz
lol he's literally wrong about everything

There's no recovery.

go fuck a kangaroo, cuck

that's just one person though.

It's not over.

>oy vey my focus group said hillary won

Even fox is saying Hillary won.

drudgereport.com/

check em niggers

>(((Luntz)))

She kept doing this pose and smiling/laughing because Trump acted like he was on stage with a Republican and not a Democrat. He didn't have the composure to go up against her. I certainly hope he keeps his composure at the next debate. If he Trolled her and pointed that out, its fucking over. like saying "you know the jargon, but there is not doubt that what you are saying is preflight crap."

>not knowing Fox is owned by pro-Hilllary billionaires

regardless, Trump did fine. Even if he didn't "win", Trump just had to look like he could hang and he did.

literally who

>Even fox
>even
>fox
you know fox hates trump right?

Focus group kek gtfo

>in my focus group

Well no shit. They're all jewish controlled

Luntz & the media had him getting BTFO in every single GOP debate

>Hillary Clinton attacks Trump personally
>Trump defends himself and talks about the issues
>Trump lost

It's because the vast majority of Americans are not republican. Trump lost the election for sure now.

Anyone else notice Hillary was in a red dress and Trump had a blue tie on? Bold for a first debate desu

>online polls
ha

lel, this

he had so much to say

Trumps asshole is bleeding from the pegging that bitch gave him. It's his own damn fault for not prepping.

I'd agree, but as Luntz himself has pointed out, real-time data studies have actually shown that most people liked Trump more when he spoke.

This is actually baffling. I support Trump but I thought that he fumbled it a bit here... But the people apparently don't give a shit, they just hate Clinton so much that they backed Trump out of spite.

Uh my dad was from a middle class family in Columbia Missouri and went to Yale as well.. Not everyone at those top schools are rich east coast kids.

saw that.
mentioned to another T supporter.
all he said.
"Ironic".

Nice rebuttal...

1988 was the last time a republican president legit won an election

Holy shit did your third world country just get Internet yesterday?

>my 22 liberal biased focus group

DRUMP BTFO xD

That's Czech, not Philippines

NYPA FAGGOT

It doesnt matter who won

Your average undecided has never seen Trump unedited and thought he was a racist bigot until today. The Democrats can feel like they won and let their guard down, but now voters see Trump as a legitimate option

>Hillary was in a red dress

it was a red commie Chairman Mao pants suit thing, not a dress.

how much have you made tonight, nip?

this

and near the end when she mentioned he had no plan, she goes on to describe no plan of her own.

how do people not see that she is your typical politician that just talks in circles and never actually says anything of value.

then on top of this she constantly attacked his character instead of talking about what matters(losing argument strategy, change the subject)

Around $200