Ok guys, let's cut the bullshit. Trump actually sucked tonight

Ok guys, let's cut the bullshit. Trump actually sucked tonight.

Let's talk about where we go from here. What does Trump need to do better next debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
theeagle.com/which-candidate-do-you-think-won-the-first-presidential-debate/poll_2a053988-8452-11e6-9b84-3b619a6f108c.html
secretservice.gov/contact/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start by not going on a rant and then saying "I have good temperament"

Be offensive. He was just shielding himself the entire time

The reddit shills are raiding the fuck out of here trying to use meme magic for Hilary we can't allow this. Everyone be aware of Hillary shills trump has won . pass this on for those who didn't see

It was kind of hard because the questions were like "Why did you Trump support the Iraq war?" and never mentioned Hillary's health, the emails, immigrations, corruption and fucking over Bernie.

Assuming Hillary wins, I mean, where does this board go from there?

He can't win a debate if they ask basically no questions about terrorism or immigration. He can only shove those things into other questions so hard. To win a debate, he needs to not have the whole thing being run by CTR shills.

Vote on it shilllord

YFW trump calls you out for being a 400 lb hacker.

Hillary got schlonged. Big time

Someone needs to tell him to stay the fuck on topic. He literally just rambles and he needs to get it under control.

He didn't bring any plastic turtles.

Stupid faggots like this that care more about this than actually improving Trump's campaign are the actual reason he will lose the election if he loses.

Believing you don't have to improve is stupidity, plain and simple.

Back to standard shitposting. Cred Forums was beyond certain Romney was going to win too.

The only things Trump did wrong are as follows

>He explained things in ways the average American wouldn't understand, making him sound more like a politician
>he got too caught up on defending himself instead of bringing up Hillary's many issues

You know what I saw from that debate? A smug woman attacking him and throwing out as many catchphrases as she could while Trump explained why everything she was talking about wouldn't work. Trump was talking about the actual issues while Hillary just attacked his character over and over again, trying to force his name into some memes or something all while smiling like a retard. She even used the fact that she got grilled by Congress over the crimes she's getting away with as if it was a positive.

Attack her for wall st donors, clinton foundation etc. Mention his huge tax breaks for lower and middle class. Rant less.
You're all welcome to come and join me for some kool-aid

You burgers must have a really short memory, he literally rekt her in the first part.

memes you autist, this board wasn't created for Trump.

I can't fucking wait until all of you are gone.

he needs to be on the offensive and attack hillary every chance he gets. bring up her health and the emails and her scummy foundation. Haiti too

>next debate
they do more than one? if so maybe this was planned that Trump did so luke warm. Maybe next debate he will actually bring up some good points

Fucking this. Once he said that he immediately lost the debate

I think the problem was, when he did try to bring up Hillary's issues she just straight out ignored them. He mentioned the DNC email hacks showing what her campaign did to Bernie and she didn't respond.

>i will release my tax return after she release her 33000 emails

>you have been in power for more than 10 years and have done nothing

>You spend millions on campaign and i havent spend nothing compere to you

Literally the only time he rekt her.

WHY DIDN'T HE GO IN DEPTH ABOUT THE EMAILS

ABOUT THE SANDERS SCANDAL

ABOUT HER FOUNDATION

ABOUT HER HEALTH

LITERALLY ANYTHING?

Most people only watch the first debate. Trump really blew it.

He fell for the 'YOU CAN'T ATTACK THE NICE OLD LADY' meme.

He was way too defensive and nice. It is not his style.

Emails only got brought up once. If you make the debate about defending your character and taking the high road, you lose. I thought he got this. This is how Romney lost

Will there be a debate biased towards the Republican candidate? Or are they going to be all like today's?

Yeah, he got demolished.

and then she rekt him for the remaining 2/3's he let her get under his skin and it cost him.

I agree with this. The debate wasn't entirely unbiased; they definitely did not attack Hillary at all.

I would argue you were mistaken there. You're forgetting the point where Trump defended the lawsuit regarding his alleged racism by boasting that he ended the trial without an admission of guilt. His language was extremely poor and suggested the allegations are true, but he simply wasn't caught. There were multiple occasions like that throughout the night. Trump simply has no filter on his mouth, and he keeps saying things that shoot himself in the foot. Like the time he admitted he doesn't pay his taxes and boasts about it.

Trump did terribly. There was so much gold to go after, like her emails, how she sold uranium to Russia, the DNC leaks, etc. and he said maybe 1 or 2 sentences about it while spending 20 minutes ranting and raving trying to defend himself over trivial things while Hillary just sat there looking pleased with herself. Goddamnit Donald, there was so much you could have hit her on, and instead you spent the whole night playing defense. This fucking cuntfaced lying piece of shit whore is probably going to be president and it's all because you didn't effectively attack her on her weakest points. I'm pissed as fuck.

Nice thread shill.

That too. Lester Holt is partly to blame for not following up on those things, but he was more a doormat than a moderator.

He was stuck between being polite and going on rants.

So he went on rant about shit instead on going on rants about how Hillary is an incompetent liar that had brain cancer and will probably die in a few months.

This is true. Trump may have brought that on himself though, he antagonized the moderator pointlessly on a lot of shit. It's the moderator's job to be above that, but then again it's Trump's job not to stoop that low.

fpbp

this desu

he should've anticipated he'd come under fire from the MSM shills

You go back to your moms basement and trump goes bavk to reality tv.
Where you both belong.

Listen faggot we want him to win but he got creamed tonight we're here to talk about what he could do better and win next time in october when it will matter more.

If he just turned down the noise by like 20% he would have won.

He almost baited Hillary a couple times, and had he been able to drag her down to the level of yelling and talking over each other, Trump would have had it EASY.

But Hillary just kept (mostly) calm, I actually gained a bit of respect for her (absolutely not going to vote for her) and how she handled it. Minus her smug fucking face, she just waited out Trump's BabyRage and he honestly made a fool of himself on a few different occasions.

Trump needs to realize he's not debating Jeb and Ted anymore, Clinton CAN debate, and she can do it well. I don't like the shrewd hag, but she can debate well.

He needs to shut the fuck up sometimes. Turn the trump down and appeal to the moderate voter. He needs to not lie and just lie louder (ie global warming is a chinese hoax, his stance on the war in the past), it makes him look retarded.

He would have won the debate if he respected the time limit and let Hillary be the one to go over and make a scene.

>

>spending 20 minutes ranting and raving trying to defend himself over trivial things while Hillary just sat there looking pleased

Nailed it. Like when they talked about women and temperment for like 20 minutes. Are you kidding me? Who gives a fuck?

He should have brought up how the courts found that there was no wrongdoing on his part, just like how the FBI found there was no wrongdoing by Hillary.

cute angle CTR, but you have already failed....

And insulting her for her "look". His temperament was not good tonight. Literally if you go back and watch the video when he said that people started laughing

I remember when romney mopped the floor with obama in the first debate. He really fucked him hard and it was obvious to everyone. In this debate trump was underperforming, it was obvious to me. He wasn't concise and he was ranting and rambling a lot. Now I know he was never much of a debater but I cant shake the feeling that he was ill prepared and poorly coached. He should have obliterated hilcunt seeing how much baggage she has

Honestly he's just terrible at articulating his polices. Hillary has had 30 years learning the language of politics - Trump is a product of reality television. He cannot beat her by trying to describe his individual policies. All he needs to focus on is drawing parallels between Hillary Clinton and the disastrous state of the world. Ask voters if they feel safer, wealthier, more optimistic after the last eight years, if they think that we're going down the right path.

He needs to actually fucking prepare instead of this stream of consciousness bullshit. Hopefully his staff is helping him get it together and hopefully he is letting them. I hope he doesn't just have a bunch of yes men standing around to tell him how great he did. Nobody wins debates, but you certainly lose them.

He had a lot of problems.

For instance, he mentioned his country club in the race section. Now, *I* know that all the other clubs were whites only, and he refused to do that and fought to ensure everyone could work there or use the club.

But NO ONE IN THE PUBLIC knows that, and he didn't explain it. It just made him look deranged.

He was way too passive. He was too busy defending himself and didn't get any good jabs in on Hillary.

He made some good points but he didn't hold himself together very well. She's and experienced politician and knows how to weasel around questions and spin words to sound good. Trump rambled too much.

Once he said something about his "temperament" it was over. That was stupid.

This.

We are swimming in shills this evening.

The best way to combat disinformation is with information.

Do your best to make sure every thread has one of these.

The questions were biased against him through.
>brother
>tax
>some shit he Said
>nothing about deplorables
>nothing about emails
>nothing about immigration or terrorism

The amount of non-American flags ITT makes me laugh

Neither candidate looked good tonight.

If all you're interested in is insisting Trump will win over and over without analyzing the facts and look at his faults as well as his strengths, I think it can be safely said you don't actually want him to win the election.

Alright dude, let's cut the bullshit.

You're a shill.

I know he's going to properly prepare for the next couple of debates. I'm sure he realizes he didn't do as well as he was thinking he would before going into this. He isn't used to debates having never debated before, and had stated before that he would have preferred open debates like those Lincoln and Douglass had in particular. He needs to make clear concise points in a short amount of time while still giving the bantz to Hillary in appropriate ways. I still support Trump but honestly he looked like a bumbling 4 year pld tonight and iknow the pols won't belooking too god immexiately after.

>He needs to actually fucking prepare instead of this stream of consciousness bullshit.
Couldn't agree more

So turns out meme magic isnt real... ;_;

>real questions get asked
>trump destroys her
>moderator goes into damage control mode and starts grilling trump while giving hillary extra time
>trump has to debate hillary and the fucking moderator

It was a bunch of bullshit

He didn't have much to work with. Hillary only got softball questions and he got lobbed with "explain this quote of yours that we took out of context."

He did a good job pressuring her with her lack of progress and her complete failure to deal with ISIS. Hopefully he gets a chance to actually grill her on her scandals.

He never got rekt, they later attacked each other equally. Hillary however was about to fucking cry and collapse at one point.

don't go on the defensive and stay on the offensive.

Really hammer home on emails, bengazi, her health, the laughing about her getting that rapist off, etc.

Really both of em are good when they're on the offensive but the minute one of em going on the defense it always turns into a shitshow

FIRST THINGS FIRST

CUT DOWN ON THE FUCKING COKE FOR GODS SAKE

>sniiiiiifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

you could tell that shit kicked like a few minutes into him speaking, started off low energy sad! that BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM EXCUUUUSSSEEEEE LESTER

hahahaha kissy mouth trump

and no more stupid faces while hillary cackles for gods sake

YOU KNOW WHAT I NEVER DID THE IRAQ WAR MAYBE IN THAT INTERVIEW AND CALL SHAUN HANNITY I MEAN CALL SHAUN HANNITY WOW SHAUN HANNITY I MEAN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND THEN CHINA I MEAN LOOK AT THE FACTORIES PEOPLE AND THEY JUST DIDN'T DO GOOD JOBS SO I'LL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

he should have brought up the fucking wall this is how he got all of us in.

So the part majority of people turn off

-DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS-
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
>time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

That's true, he needed to capitalize on that more.

I'm actually surprised Hillary didn't snag him on the whole "NATO should be paying us more for our work" angle by suggesting that we simply don't do a good enough job to deserve that pay.

THIS---

Well since his campaign has been focused on media-grabbing one liners and reality tv stunts, I think the best thing to do is for him to fucking kill himself. Imagine the publicity from that. Shillary would be totally destroyed and America would be great again.

Shills will be gone by mid week. Fuck 'em. They have no power here.

Nunnadis mattahs

Does anybody else remember the republican primaries?
There were so many 'gotcha' moments were everyone was like ZOMG TRUMP BTFO

It doesn't work. Trump can fuck up and make mistakes and people will still support him.

Maybe there is a way to destroy Trump, but it is certainly not the same tactics they have been throwing at him since the beginning of the campaign.

>was stuck in lecture all night
>get out, ask my bernout libtard friend who won
>he says Trump because he came off mildly competent and sane while hillary bullshitted as usual
>come on Cred Forums, trump central
>people saying he lost
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Yeah, when he mentioned temperment even he laughed to himself almost like he was thinking "fuck, that slipped out. Well, might as well roll with it now"

Anyway, his bit about our monetary policy alone is enough for me to vote for him. No one else even wants to touch that topic and its the most important fucking thing

Also, why is he so incapable about handling questions about women?

All he needs to say is "I don't think gender is, or should be relevant in politics. A woman could make an excellent president, and I don't think anyone who disagrees with that is even relevant. But if we want a female president of the US, I think we can do a HELL of a lot better than Hillary Clinton"

And if he wants to bring up Rosie O'Donnell, explain the context. Because he really was 100% in the right there.

He had a good 1st half, but an abysmal 2nd half. Which really left a bitter taste at the end. wouldnt have felt so bad if it was the other way round. He also held back on many points that couldve decimated hillary. Hopefully he's saving them for the next debates ace an ace in the hole so that they have more impact.

Because the moderator was trying to perpetuate bullshit MSM lies about Trump.

>Listen faggot
If you're trying to confirm your employment with CTRâ„¢, it's working. America isn't made great again with that level of bigotry and homophobia.

I knew shit was bad when Clinton stepped past the line to shake his hand at the beginning

Don't interrupt let her talk as much as possible so she can start coughing and he can catch her in lies also he doesn't look like.he's butting in on her time.

Shill for Donald.
theeagle.com/which-candidate-do-you-think-won-the-first-presidential-debate/poll_2a053988-8452-11e6-9b84-3b619a6f108c.html

He spent the entire debate on the defensive. When he got questioned he would waste half of the time mentioning a meaningless endorsement, and then say unrelated filler about temperament and business. He needs to be much more aggressive about Hillary's actually failings as a leader

I too am a Trump supporter, some may say a Trumpaholic. But hearing Hillary decimate Drumpf with facts really showed me that the country is ready for an experienced woman in charge
#MadamPresident #ImWithHer #GlassCeiling

The problem was he tried to use his stump speech material, designed for high-energy rallies where the audience already loves him, for a debate filled with loaded questions and an audience who have had their Record(tm) corrected.

Clinton wrote down as Trump talked. Clinton kept her cool. Trump did neither of these things. Y'all forget Hillary Clinton is one of the bests debaters in the country.

I don't know why anyone is surprised thin-skinned Donald can't tango with her.

Trump had good moments and bad moments. Hillary was uniformly robotic and mediocre.

She couldn't get a statement by him without it getting shot down.

You guys call that a massive loss?

Back to ron paul

A lot of it was Trump himself, but holy shit the framing of the questions were absolutely garbage

>security
>simple right?
>Miss bitch, what is your take on cyber warfare where we are constantly under attack by hackers

That cheesed my ass fuck almighty
>birther shit
>muh taxes
>absolutely fucking nothing about her grievous security violations

The fact that he didnt completely waste her when cybersecurity came up pissed me off too. He could have plastered her on that, but instead he went the weak DNC route

Also . That's gonna stick with people. Lester's a fucking faggot for doing that bullshit Iraq bait, but Trump shouldnt have fallen for it nearly as hard as he did.

satirical, realpolitik posts like this are the reason I come to /pol

thank you. after the debate I needed that

He mentioned some fucking 400 pound hacker or something. That was weird. Also his son, for some reason.

He needs to not fucking take it personal. Focus on her weaknesses instead of desperately trying to defend yours.

DESU, though the first debate is p much the most important. Not as many people will tune into the other two. It's basically over, unless Trump magically does great in the next 2. Which isn't gunna happen.

trump didnt prepare for diddly squat and it showed

add his retarded temperament rambling and "CALL SEAN HANNITY" bullshit he got BTFO

My, the CTR is strong here tonight. And it smells, don't you unemployable liberal arts 'interns' ever bathe?

Admit that you're just glad she didn't have another stroke...

This brings back memories of "Trump did so badly at the debates, Cruz roasted him!"

You can't correct my record I saw the debate too.

Trump wrote a lot down in the side by side NBC stream.

SOILED IT
SOILED IT

SOILED IT

Thanks for correcting the record, retard.

He rattled her at the beginning but after she hit him with the tax returns he fell apart.

>rambling about random files
>admitting he used shitty laws to fuck people over
>lol i'm not a racist i settled out of court

He was too defensive and should attacked more. The weak (but biased) moderator couldn't have stopped him.

>He mentioned some fucking 400 pound hacker or something

That was his Cred Forums shoutout

Same as always

Bunch of faggots got hooped up on Meme Magic and thought Trump was actually going to be a God Emperor. He had some really unfortunate soundbites the media are going to be playing right up until the next debate.

> $0.02 has been deposited into your account.

DONT WORRY

I have a strong feeling that Trump will win. Trump cannot fucking lose. Fucking bullshit.

Ignore the shills

mfw this happened

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

him getting flustered and repeating the same vague, undetailed shit did not look good. it only happened a few times though.

and him interrupting her was lame.
>"Wrong" "Wr-ong"

He should actually fucking prepare next time and maybe read his own policy from the website to sound a little better informed. And maybe a speaking coach.

Jail for assassination of the president.

Shitshow all around.
She is a known quantity, and by not stroking out on stage and being her normal wonky pol self, she met or exceeded expectations.
He had some nice moments early on, but was overly rambling and unfocused, had a LOT of open doors he didn't walk through (DNC rigging, insecure server, CF donors, Wall St connections, security risk), and played WAY too much defense, allowed her to bait him on finances and lawsuits successfully. IMHO he did not meet expectations.

He needs to focus, hit her HARD where she is most vulnerable, and let the rambling defensiveness and bragging go.

Yep, I'm not for trump but he dropped the ball with that one. The fact it was just passed over pisses me off to no end.

If you actually want Trump to win, why would you shut your ears to all criticism and not at least TRY and look at what went wrong?

#gettingpeggedisnotgay
#enjoyingcuckoldingdosentmakemelessofaman
#pleasuringabullisntgay

>9/11
Dubs of Truth

There was a shit ton of people saying Obama was going to win. Are you going to post those too?

He has to actually learn how to debate. He spent 5 minutes digging himself into a hole over the taxes while internally Hillary was laughing her ass off at him for taking the bait.

He got caught in a lie that was obvious to the people watching. He crewed up.

>"What did you mean by, she doesn't look presidential?"

maybe instead of babbling about stamina like a retard, he just looks into the eyes of 100 million americans, and holds up a printout of this pic to the camera.

he has all the fucking ammunition in the world to slam dunk the fuck out of hillary and he still barely manages to scrape a win. its like watching romney fucking niceguy all over again suck up to king nigger and not call him out on the blatant bullshit and lies

>made some good attacks on Clinton but didn't go all out with Bengazi, didn't push the email issue, didn't take advantage of some golden opportunities
>temper

Otherwise he did a decent job. He actually talked about some of the things he wants to do in the middle of his rants about jobs and china. Also the "Fuck the political experts, they don't know shit about issues like the people that actually have to deal with them", in my opinion at least, will probably win him some people over.

Also the questions were biased also the moderator was weak as fuck. Both of them deflected the questions like fucking champs and the moderator did shit about them. All he did was
>y..your time i...oh sorry for interrupting
>only 20 seconds, okay? please

In my opinion Trump still has the advantage of not attacking Hillary yet with everything he's got. Hillary on the other hand can only parrot what her adds already said and that means jack shit now since people already know this since they have already seen the adds themselves. It brings nothing new to the table.

>>The reddit shills are raiding the fuck out of here trying to use meme magic for Hilary we can't allow this

>you must all think the same thing
>anyone who doesn't have our opinion is an outsider aiming to wilfully deceive

Basically the moderator kept doing baited questions, Trump would get to rambling a bit, and Hillary would look smug and throw in a quip here and there.

Basically Trump was on the defensive from both Hillary and the moderator and any attempts by Trump to steer the course back to Hillary she either ignored or the moderator preceded to ask something completely different back to Trump

>He needs to not fucking take it personal. Focus on her weaknesses instead of desperately trying to defend yours.

Bingo. He got a bit autistic in his defenses.

Trump did okay. He had good moments and a few bad ones when the moderator was blasting him with loaded questions. Hillary was uniformly mediocre and did nothing but cackle and look smug. Shills are out in full force like they were after ever debate, trying to claim that Yeb or Lyin' Ted won.

Thats why I'm so confused right now. Some of the biggest liberal retards I know are telling me Trump won. Cred Forums is saying he fucked up.

Was everyone just expecting so much from both sides that when they both did shit they immediately declared the opposite team the winner? Or did someone actually win?

He did well. The deck was stacked against him.
He laid out plans as well.

Name 1 plan Hillary laid out for anything. It was just a buzzword festival on her part. "middle class, strong, muh father, and minorities" was her whole existence tonight.

That and smiling like she was fucking crazy and staring out into space.

we get rounded up and put into reeducation camps, is this actually a question?

KRAUTHAMMER AWARDS THE DEBATE TO TRUMP!!!

Live on Fox a moment ago. Calls it a draw, and "draws go to the challenger". Makes the point that Hillary baited Trump a little and could lead him down rabbit holes.

Awards to Trump because debate will not stop Trump momentum, draws mean a victory to the challanger (Trump) because the challenge is not beaten.

Fuck no.

Back to european politics hopefully.

This is so wrong, I'm amazed this isn't being addressed. Trump said that he is a WINNER - his temperament is that of a WINNER. Maybe you have met one of those guys in passing, the guy who owns a company who's an ass hole, who sells the shit out of himself no matter what, that is DONALD TRUMP. The Americans that laugh because they thought he was being ironic were dead wrong, those who laughed because they thought he was contradicting himself were dead wrong. Those who laughed because they know what it takes to be a winner... Well they get it. And they will go vote and Donald Trump WILL be our next president.

He doesn't do damage control after every jab. Instead he needs to jab back. By damage controlling he inadvertently draws more attention to a shitty insult or slander from Clinton. He needs to just keep counter punching,

Did suck. He took the bait too much.

Well she mentioned half her family as well, so that can be excused

>back to my mom's basement

Nigger where the fuck do you think I am posting from?

He did really well on stuff about the economy, but once it shifted to ad hominem topics against Trump, he faltered.

Unfortunate, since the ad hominem topics were in the last 2/3rds or so of the debate, so CTR is going full force with >HURR DURR TRUMP BTFO

I was a huge trump supporter until this debate. But honestly trump just got pummeled by someone who just had pneumonia and who he says doesn't have stamina. Trump got schooled on every topic, I think Hillary may have just won my vote tonight.

He let the birther question and the iraq war question get to him, and started rambling. Before that it was donger after donger, but then he lost focus, and Hillary's rehearsed to shit lines stopped sounding rehearsed and started sounding collected.

His points were all fucking correct. It just needed energy. Hillary kept smirking like a retard all the time. TRUMP WILL WIN

fuck

The Howard Stern/Iraq War rant was just debilitating. It was an honest to god, "what the fuck is this guy?" moment.

That's retarded

Maybe Trump is his own worst enemy, what do you think?

see

You dumb fucks, Trump is building a narrative, in which he tried to act nice, but shillery kept going over the line giving him carte blanche to pulverize her.

Hillary 'talking points' recited by rote without any evidence she believes them, so sad that she cancelled so many events where she would've met normal Americans because she is running scared 'preparing' (aka convalescing)

Major tactical mistake and she'll lose because of it.

I agree completely, I knew about it before the debates so i understood what he was trying to say but good lord he stumbled all over himself. he made the same mistakes at other points too but that one was the worst i could recognize.

he really should have hit her harder. bringing up her selling uranium to russia after bill was paid a massive speaking fee from russia. her defending a rapist, and victim blaming. bill repealing glas steagal. there were openings for these, and others. trump needs to spin it that he wanted to talk issues, not fling shit. he needs to tweet that the gloves are coming off in the next debate.

>This is how (((they))) conned you
Yes Goy focus on the Mexicans, they control your banks and the FED, they lead American into endless wars in the middle east, they did 9/11, the illegal Mexicans signed NAFTA, and above all the Mexicans control your media and Hollywood. GOOD GOOD GOYIM THE MEXICANS ARE YOUR MISFORTUNE! AND DON’T FORGET TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL TONIGHT

first 30 min or so he destroyed her. last 60 he was disorganized and failed to hammer home his points. However, the moderator and the lines of questioning were absurd and biased in her favor and the exchanges she won were somewhat ruined by how inauthentic and smug she was. In terms of strength, he was the clear winner as he dominated both her and the moderator.

She "won", but there was nothing decisive for either of them and it's unclear how well his strength projection will translate. Most people are idiots and are affected by strength projection more than anything else. There were a lot of Republican debates that went just like this and only helped Trump.

The media frenzy about her winning will be crazy, but Trump still has a Fox debate to change that narrative and there is a lot of negative ammunition towards her that he still has in the bag. He probably could have ended the race with a decisive win tonight, but he can easily endure a minor loss and recover in the next 2 debates.

Trump was trying to attack Hillary multiple times tonight, he just kept failing because for some bizarre reason he wouldn't use the ammunition that would actually convince people.

Alright guys, lets get real here.

Trump could have attacked Hillary on sooooooo fucking much tonight, I mean you could actually tell he was holding back on saying shit he could've said.

Meanwhile crooked Hillary has spent everything she has against Trump in this debate. She literally used everything she had against him and they're still equal, if not more favourable towards Trump.

You silly fellas seem to have forgotten that Trump is the unbeaten master of 4D chess. The fact he was able to use so little ammunition against her and still be equal is amazing in itself.

Just fucking wait for the next few debates, and everything that leads up to it. There are so fucking many little things that you have to take into account, the emperor knows what he's doing and we will win. Losing is not an option at this point, the Don was a bit less than fufilling today but like everything negative he's done in the past, it's a false sense of security. He wants people to think he's struggling.

He's not, he's playing chess. He knows exactly what he's doing.

It was interesting how Republicans in the audience held back and kept quiet, but the Democrats kept making noise and getting away with it.

Towards the end they got fed up and started cheering too; the next debate is going to have them going full force.

Nothing. He's gotten this far and he knows what the fuck he's doing far better than your faggot ass ever will. Piss off, google.

hes had a lot of time to get better and prepare for this

not have a biased moderator that doesn't cover a single one of hillary's issues or scandals
>no mention of benghazi
>no mention of emails other than trump's remark
>no mention of her health
>no mention of her husbands sexual abuse claims

Cred Forums is shill central right now. Like it has been after every debate. Remember all the Jebheads and Cruzmissiles?

Bump bump bump
Two more debates are coming up should he will kill them at both of them

Don't fucking say "Because I'm smart" and admit to dodging taxes, you fucking moron.
Holy fuck, why did I ever think this guy deserved to be the president at any point?

its over the first debate is the only one that matters no one ever watches the other debates.

secretservice.gov/contact/

>tfw zionist filth alt-right homosexuals call you a shill

Delicious irony

He needs to quit these preaching to the choir rallies, he's done enough of them. Anybody who goes to that shit at this point is already going to vote for him no matter what.

He needs to immediately go hire some top debate coaches and do nothing but practice until the next one. He looked like a rambling fool, couldn't state a complete coherent thought, couldn't nail her on any of the many openings she gave him (Iran deal, trade deals, cyber security aka Clinton's server hacker grab bag) ...what people are going to remember is him bragging about exploiting tax loopholes and shouting negs into the mic. They were always going to try to make him look like a bragadocious temperamental fool and he played right into their hands with low information puffy statements about how bad America is doing. Hillary Clinton was adept at saying complete lies in a convincing manner, and Trump may have been correct, but could not convince anybody who didn't have intimate knowledge of whatever the fuck he was talking about. He shit the bed so hard on the Iran deal I wanted to ragequit, it was the easiest gimme I'd ever seen.

Please god may he not listen to asslickers telling him he BTFO Clinton. He's fighting for retards who are undecided still at this juncture, and he needs to learn to persuade them, not preach to the choir.

The Republicans were the first to cheer, did you not watch the debate?

Reported to the FBI

Iran, Libya, blame the police there was lots more

I guess my question is, wouldn't you believe this no matter what happened?

This is just pure religious faith.

people seem to think that giving looks of insanity means you are winning.

we're living in idiocracy... "MINORITIES, RIGHT GUYS?"

Interestingly I was watching with my flatmate, and he complained about how biased the moderator was.

The questions were a little iffy, but I thought the man himself did a good job.

This is the literal third time I've seen this exact comment. Holy fuck someone's shilling hard.

i like sonic but even i know thats retarted

shill, that's not what happened

This 100%. Hillary is currently hemorrhaging voters. This debate did nothing to change momentum.

>He rekt her at the first part

Are you FUCKING retarded? She assblasted him in the first third of the debate. I think he did okay with the race debate int he second third but then she assblasted him again at the last third.

Twitter says he won, Cred Forums says he lost.

CTR focusing too much on Cred Forums and not enough on normies.

>Most people are idiots and are affected by strength projection more than anything else.
So basically make sure you vote in every single online 'WHO WON THE DEBATE' poll that you can?

Welp, Trump got baited and trolled hard and he missed so much opportunities to point out her plethora of scandals and corruption

A-at least slick willy will be a funny first ladyman.

the cheering shit is so fucking stupid it should be banned

He needs to practice actually debating.

I hate Hillary. She's a hack. But she's also not a complete dumbass. She's an attorney, and she acts like one. She gives concise answers that at least appear to answer the questions. Trump didn't answer anything. At all. He just repeated vague talking points.

Trump got defensive with stupid shit. She was in control; she riled him up when she felt like it, then she walked it back down. She was in complete control.

I think this was a classic example of Trump being overconfident and not preparing, and Hillary being fucking terrifying and hustling like hell to prepare. She was so polished. At the very worst, she was neutral and forgettable, while he was just plain bad.

All that said, I think the one thing that matters is that Trump is extremely smart. Objectively. He's just a very smart person. I think he will learn from this and treat it differently next time. I think he will recover.

once, right at the start and stopped when they were told to be quiet

then the democrats kept doing it

It's exactly what happened. If you'll remember it's the very first one, where the moderator attempted to admonish the audience.

I can't go to jail, I'm black.

He's lazy and narcissistic.

He likes the rallies for the ego boost.

He doesn't like debate prep because it's boring and tedious.

Only a child would deny these things.

Next debate has CNN and ABC mods and it's town-hall styled. He should do well then.

>the cheering shit is so fucking stupid it should be banned

it is

He absolutely fucked himself on that one.

I believe his biggest issue was that the mainstream media & clinton had good tactics... from biased questions (you have to be an idiot not to see it), social proof via the crowd, and in general being well prepared.

Trump took too much bait thrown from Clinton and talked WAY TOO MUCH. He basically showed everyone his major thumbscrews and didn't attack Hillary on hers... believe me she has quite a lot.. he fucked up hard tonight but there is two more ahead and he better start catching up fast.

Trump lost the debate, but Clinton didn't win it. Trump wins on the issues and the personal attacks, he just didn't use them to their fullest potential because he sucks at debating.

Looks like he did fine, CTR is all over Cred Forums tonight, dont let them fool you.

God we went through this shit in the primaries. You faggots are so 2 dimensional.

What did Trump hammer home tonight more than anything? Jobs, trade, and business. What states does he need to win? PA, MI, OH, VA, etc. Which states are most affected by this shit?

that was the audience laughing at trump, not supporting him

this and counter punching
she left so many fucking openings and he just sat their.

It was like:
>OH HEY THERE'S THE BOSSES FLASHING RED WEAK POINT... BETTER CHECK MY INVENTORY

He needs to not take the bait

His first 30 minutes were the strongest performance in the history of debate, by a mile.

Then he shit the bed

>Please god may he not listen to asslickers telling him he BTFO Clinton

He pays people to be around him (because he can't keep friends). Surrounded by YES men (and women) 24/7 I guarantee.

>inb4 by the last debate it turns into a full on bar brawl when someone tries to shush either side

It is possible he's trying to reserve the big guns for a later debate closer to the elections.

You hit her with enough shit back to back to back to make her go deer in the headlights or to seize/fallout right before elections and all bets would be off

Did he?

Actually prepare for the debate. So much info he could have used against her but didn't. Specially with the DNC scandal and the email leaks.

Also not doing coke before the debate.

SNIFFF SNIFFF *drinks water for cotton mouth* SNIFF SNIFF

Hillary is a fucking sociopath

Let's hope he was holding back and go on a full attack on Hillary in the next debate.
Hopefully he will be better prepared, cause he defiantly lost this one

The security question was a fucking GIMMIE for Trump. That was his chance to fucking lambast Clinton for her shit behavior in the servers and her shit attitude towards security policy.

He fucking squandered the question because he's a fucking manchild who can't pop an aderall and fucking do a bit of homework.

There were so many prime fucking opportunities for him to WRECK her and he missed every single god damn one.

call his friend Hannity i guess he knows if trump won or not

It was applause and cheers. I don't know why you're trying to lie about what everyone plainly saw.

Even the other person that was whining about it admitted it happened.

they had a question about cyber security and Trump didn't even mention Hillary's emails. Don't act like he wasn't given chances.

ahh ook at all the Trump shills. Its pretty funny watching them squirm and deny reality. Trump got his ass kicked by a 69 year old grandma!!!!

Are YOU fucking retarded?

This is literally how retarded he looked. Fuck the primary voters for ruining the GOP

Trump nailed the domestic issues like the economy and the chimp outs, but he got butt fucked on the foreign policy side. All things considered, he did better than I thought. I think poor and lower middle class people, myself included, care more about how we're going to make this country better from the inside. Foreign policy has always been a mess, and anyone with half a brain knows that Hillary's tenure as SoS was just one ongoing clusterfuck. Her plans to power the country with solar farms is bullshit, and everyone knows it. Everyone also knows that "helping the middle class" means raising taxes. She won't do shit to raise taxes on the elites because she, and everyone else knows that Congress has already been bought and paid for and they will never pass anything that will hurt their bottom line.

All CTR shills fuck off. Trump will be the next President.

>the strongest performance in the history of debate
wut

well? what do you guys think about this

OK let's cut the bullshit, you CTR folks needs to buy yourselves some fucking rope to nooses out of

Trump could've pointed out he's been a birther for Ted Cruz too; is he racist against whites? He could've brought up his wife and daughter's support. He could've brought up Benghazi. He could've elaborated on Clinton being racist by her own standards in 08. He could've brought up the fact that crimes went down when gun laws were eased. Every time he spoke, he missed an opportunity to say something that would've been much more effective. He was a mess.

Both of them sucked you fucking faggot
Trump still pulled out entirely because all of Clinton's errors cost the country lives and money while Trumps errors caused a small lost in money to his company

nerd

Even I wanted to laugh, it came off so ridiculous in that moment. I get that he meant "I have a great temperament, the temperament of a winning businessman who will fight for the country and make some great deals" but he couldn't actually cleanly say that. He just rambled and repeated himself and lost people as soon as they laughed.

Trump missed so many opportunities. Hillary is rife with scandal and criminality and he let her off the hook. The bitch always gets off the hook. I could have debated her better. All she had to do is stand there and look smugly presidential. She expects to win by default. Trump had better start doing more HOMEWORK and memorize some comebacks and better marshall some FACTS. He should be able to do it--he needs to blow her out of the water at the next one.