The moderator allows her to go over time

>The moderator allows her to go over time
>The moderator doesn't silence her cheers
>The moderator gives her soft balls
>The moderator never brings up her scandals
>The audience is planted
>The entire media is colluding against you

I hope you have a bit more respect for this man, it's a whole different ball game now.

wake me up

I have a fuckload of respect for Bernie Sanders because he tried even though he knew he could never succeed or possibly be murdered.

And Trump still won. it was incredible.

he was destroying her the whole time.

Bernie should have been the democrat candidate.

I wish Trump pointed that out.

Stage 1: Denial

>my only counterargument is "thank you for correcting the record"

I support Trump fully, but you have to admit he got stumped bad tonight user.

Yeah, no clinton scandal questions. But sure, let's talk about birth certificates.

Trump didn't get the witty remark laugh. So by normie standards he lost

Yeah, that was not nice.

Not really. They were both shit. Nobody would have changed their vote from this awful debate.

It is the undecided who matter now.

>I hope you have a bit more respect for this man
He has no self-respect. He sold himself out to the people he was fighting to destroy. Why should I respect him?

Hey guys, we're under shills again, So it's time to bust out these!

REMEMBER every thread needs one.

>$0.02
Look at most live polls, Hillary got rekt

They probably sent someone to pick up his grandkids to as a display of power/threat.

Why did it seem like he was asskissing Hillary tonight? Did her people have his coalburning wife hostage?

He didn't silence all of Trump's cheers, either.

If you loved the colour Orange with all of your heart and Blue was trying to ruin your chances of Orange being the best colour in the country, would you support Red or Blue after Orange was officially out of candidacy.

>blaming the moderator

Cred Forums will never recover

we're we watching the same debate?

I'm democrat for trump but she was

- on point
- respectful
- didn't deny basic truths like him stealing money from ppl

t. Lester Holt

I know you got stabbed by one sword but hey look over there that guy's getting stabbed by two swords don't you feel better?

Feel the bion fagget

bullshit, i may vote for hilary im a democrat that is probly gonna vote for trump im very undecided and this hurt him badly i keep waffeling

>I support X, but....

Every time. This style of argument is directly from shills being told what to say to online communities. Straight from a cointelpro handbook actually.

THIS---

wadya mean by stealing money from people, ctr?

even with the media biased against trump, he still has an ace up his sleeve:

wikileaks

do you seriously think they are done?

> not paying for bad work
> stealing money

Kill yourself moron.

I support Trump fully, but you have to admit he defended himself to the best of (((his))) abilities

I just said this debate will only affect the undecided vote, everyone for Trump or Hillary before this won't change now.

because matt lauer failed last time

He opened up on Donald with the biggest softball he could have given him and he fucking blew up. He instead rambled and the border, jobs and china as we've come to expect. He fucking choked.

>the moderator asks trump about calling her not presidential looking
>he doesn't ask about hillary calling trump supporters a group of degenerates or whatever

spectacular bias. if any of you shits think they were unbiased you´re completely wrong

Oh come on, the moderator wasn't that bad. Trump even got the final word most of the time. The worst thing about him is he was unable to control the candidates rather than bias.

Hilary has the mainstream media that's slowly decaying.
Trump has the alternative digital media that's in its infancy.

The fact is, the youth of today recognise left wing dominance as a serious issue and that alone is why none of them except safe spacing SJW speshul snowflakes will vote for Hilary.

>My only counterargument is "you have to admit he got stumped bad tonight"

Thanks for Correcting the Record™

trump repeatedly talked over the moderator and went over time. the moderator had no control at all

He was never going to be leading the DNC. Even Trump would have DESTROYED him on anything economics related.

>My only counterargument is "you have to admit he got stumped bad tonight"

Thanks for Correcting the Record™

im not ctr, im a democrat that usually votes democrat and Cred Forums wwas convincing me to vote for trump, im bein honest but if all responses are going to be "must be a shill ctr" then wew lad

your not supposed to not pay someone, thats illegal, you can sue them after the fact tho

is throwing insults and telling me to kill myself really going to result in a more just and fair world?

wew pol is bent tonight

The moderator gave Trump softballs too and he fumbled them. He literally asked Trump about homegrown terror (slam dunk for Trump) and Trump literally said "w-w-wait go back ISIS is a problem I'm a good ISIS fighter Hillary isn't *drinks water* *sniffles*".

>people actually believe this

>I support Trump fully, but
I remember this kind of shit back when The GOD Emperor was going against El Rato.
You should erase the black board where you write the guidelines more often.

This. It's JUST like with Brexit, every single fucking platform was heavily slanted against leave and yet our fighters pulled through and came out on top against the odds.

They can stack the deck all they want it's just not enough anymore.

Why do you childen give a shit? You need to be 18 to vote. Nobody who posts faggoty kek bullshit or SJW comfy memes is older than 14.

>The moderator allows her to go over time
He talked waaay more than she did and wouldn't shut up
Trump being a retard liar and not able to answer questions is not the moderator's fault. Thr questions were easy, he's an idiot.
>The moderator never brings up her scandals
Policy is more important than scandals
>The audience is planted
There were cheers for Trump
>The entire media is colluding against you
That's why the media didn't grow the balls to question Trump fairly and not take bullshit as an answer

This was honestly one of the lowest things ever, she tried to relay so much on people reactions. She really was trying so hard.

im 30

a lot of adults come here for refuge from the sjw circle jerk numedia

Why did Diebold change their name, then? Why did 67+% of "voting" machine companies donate to Killary's slush fund? You know, the same one the Russians used to buy American uranium.

bernie clearly had no intention of succeeding

It was really important to hit home how ISIS was started and grew under her watch. Americans want change more than anything and reiterating over and over how ISIS grew with Clinton is more important than that.

Because for the most part she respected the time limit. Trump was constant going over and talking over the moderator.

Don't get me wrong clinton is a fucking terrifying woman that I never want to see in command of the USA but in terms of pure debate trump made a fool of himself while she (fucking smug as hell) just stood and watched.

are you talking about Trump?

also

im leaving Cred Forums until next week when CTR is dead

Trump wins on the issues, he just can't argue for shit.

>Hillary attacks Trump personally
>Trump defends himself and says his policy
>Clinton wins omg!!!!

This place is the biggest circle jerk possible! Every other thread is a SJW comfy faggot thread. You are trying to find shelter by creating a louder and younger echo chamber? This place is nothing but an autistic version of the SJW echo chamber.

You really understimate just how long some of those foreign policy rants were. We covered 3-4 countries when he was asked about 1

I hope you bernouts actually step up instead of cucking out and voting in a serial liar

trump did walk all over the moderator though

he probably got to speak some extra 10 minutes over hillary just on stupid incoherent interruptions

Trump's way too proud to admit it, but he definitely took a hit tonight simply because she's spent the last two weeks in her lair brewing up every snide jab and bait she was going to use tonight. He's going to be getting shit for the next couple weeks for letting her lead him on over and over and he'll be ready for it in round 2.

How naive are you? Her mental faculties are degraded too much to think. She was fed every line through her obvious ear piece you can see in video and pics. He spoke from the gut whereas some faggot in her "war room" did her debating for her.

i watched the youtube feed and am a trump supporter and honestly the cheer-silencing was a totally fair 50/50 split. they did a great job of being neutral imo.

tell me why im wrong

Because if you're not a Trump drone, you're a Hillary cuck, and that's the bottom line because Cred Forums said so.

Hillary won fair and square. Trump BTFOed himself.

Lester Holt didn't ask Hillary directly about EVEN ONE of her criminal and ethical controversies:

1. The illegal email server

2. Giving quarter million dollar speeches to Goldman Sachs and refusing to release the transcripts.

3. The Clinton Foundation taking foreign bribes / peddling favors.

4. Hillary hiring the disgraced Debbie Wasserman Schulz the VERY DAY she was forced to resign as DNC chair for rigging the primary against Bernie Sanders.

5. Benghazi.

6. The cozy relationship between the Clinton family and the FBI director, and the resulting sham of an email investigation.

The audience isn't stupid. After an hour or two, or maybe tomorrow morning, people are going to start asking themselves why there was no discussion of Goldman Sachs / transcripts, the Clinton Foundation, the DNC corruption, etc.

"Hmm, it's weird that Hillary didn't defend herself in regards to her Wall Street ties, her hiring of the crooked Debbie Wasserman Schulz right after she was forced to resign as DNC chair, etc..."

"Oh right! I guess that's because the moderator didn't ask Hillary about any of these things!"

"Wow, the moderator really treated Donald Trump unfairly by only focusing on his controversies!"

"Yup, the MSM is biased and obviously in the tank for Hillary."

"Yep, another reason to vote for Donald Trump!"

>The audience isn't stupid

Trump lost today, but yes. You are right