Trump supporters, how did she do?

Trump supporters, how did she do?

In your most unbias opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697?s=09
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html??source=Twitter
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she was definitely at the top of her game and Trump did have some weak moments of rambling but i think Trump got the best of the night

I'm a Trump supporter.

He never said Benghazi once.

And when the emails came up he should have said verbatim "If any of you watching at home had done what Hillary Clinton had done regarding her email server you would be in prison right now". But he didn't. Maybe Trump was a Clinton plant from the beginning.

she also looked like ten years younger than she did two weeks ago

Lizzard

She did bad.

Trump did worse.

She had a great debate. Trump also had some great moments though. Overall I'd say there wasn't a clear winner.

>thinking he'd use all of his artillery on the first debate

Her plan of sitting back while Lester does the work for her worked out perfectly.

This isn't the only debate and it won't be the last time either subject is brought up in one.

She managed to not die or fall over, so overall she should count her blessings.

WEW LAD FUCKING REKT.

CONFIRMED FOR SUICIDE WATCH.

MEME MAGICKS PRAISE KEK

she exceeded my expectations

>my expectations were she'd have a seizure and die on stage

She was ultimately more professional and a better debater. Trump just came off as unprepared and flustered.

She got off easy, considering I'm pretty sure he only brought up the emails once.

What happened?

she did okay

trump did a little bit better

not a slaughter but trump won

If you believe her, she was great

if you think she's a liar, she just spouted more of her typical bullshit

She got some good comebacks but she literally ignored everything else like the e-mails and the birther crap

struggles to put together sentences, awkward pauses, terrible public speaker you could tell she was under alot of stress. especially when she tried to be funny

Trump took an ass-whooping. He'll recover like he always does, but he better actually prepare next time and hammer home his points with some actual policy proposals. I won't be voting for him if he continues to perform so poorly.

The moderator didn't even call her out
But that's to be expected by msnbc

she wonned

Correct. Clinton fired both barrels tonight. Trump's still got way more to go.

He also hammered home that he's not being a person vindictive cunt about him and his family like Clinton is in her ad buys. It doesn't even have to be true but he made sure people watching heard him say it.

As far as popular perception will go, she beat him like a red headed stepchild.

He didn't do great and I feel she did a little better because she said very little, boring things and she just let him talk and get attacked further by Lester Holt

Trump missed a lot of points that could have stumped Hillary right there on the spot.
Hillary got carried by the moderator that basically answered several of Trump's questions for her.

Complete shit and I now understand why Trump didn't want moderators.
Clear win for Trump.

She won. But she is still a bit cheaper and only did because Trump went in unprepared and fucked everything up

Better than I expected. She held it down most of the time and had enough rehearsed situations on hand to flip through and come out looking good. Looked pretty healthy, too.

Problem is the usual one. It's all rehearsed situations and she has no substance nor answers to things that go outside the campaign narrative.

She lost my vote when she COMPLETELY IGNORED that she stole the DNC nomination from Bernie

all the fucking drugs worked as intended.

she should be forced to a blood test to find out everything that was holding her together tonight

This

Pretty easy to do well in a debate when the moderator is tossing you softballs and simultaneously co-debating your opponent

Shill 1
Trump 0

Trump will be better 2nd debate no doubt

but it definitely was the most watched , people arent going to tune into this shit show again

typical politician, not a surprise

then dem personal attacks at the end

glass houses miss death

The first debate is the most important and most watched of the debates.

Dude, he bombed out.

stfu kraut, you have no clue. go such muhammed dick

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

I am neutral and not even American. Trump is clueless. He literally argues like a 15 year old boy. I hate both of them, this planet is going straight to hell.

Thanks America.

She was more "professional" because she didn't interrupt trump nearly as often as he did with her but that's really it.

She was calm, but she definitely lost the white male vote with what she was talking about. Not only that, but I think she didn't exactly win on the black vote either. She pulled the woman card too, so she's a lot less appealing to men in general. She also didn't explain who these experts were who approved her plan.

Hillary rekd him, she will be the next POTUS

She lied a whole lot. I can't take anything she says seriously.

Horrible. Anybody could win.

real talk she did better than I expected but at times she felt pretty scripted. There was also that one time she did some weird comeback on Trump about "preparing for the debate" and I have no idea what the fuck she was talking about. I'm not really sure why she was smiling so much either but it's not like the Don was perfect either.

Hillary unloaded everything the first time and had a biased moderator that carried her limp body
Just wait for the next 2

She stood her ground but she completely blew it at the very end when she brought up the wage gap and racism

As a Republican I personally think those points are stupid bullshit meant for pandering but I guess she succeeded in pleasing the brain dead morons who support her

She did exceptional in the beginning but stumbled as time went on.

She did amazing. She let lester control the floor and used her time to get some more pity votes from the minorities.

Textbook entitled psychopathic entitled bitch behavior.

She was dog shit as usual. Same ole establishment hag she always was.

she was terrible.

This. That's probably why she didn't butt in as often as trump. She knew Lester would have her back

The best part was how turned-on she looked. I swear it was like a nerdy 14-year-old girl seeing a 25-year-old lifeguard for the first time. I'm surprised she didn't start drooling.

It kinda turned me on a little, to be frank, relatives.

this
she held her own
unfortunately no coughing fit or collapse
must've been drugged up real good
but trump maybe came out on top
got a few quips and remarks in that stumped her

Honestly? I think they both did fine. They both had their own zingers and both had points that made them look good. Trump supporter and I say it's a tie

rehearsed lies and misrepresentations, with a few setup questions dropped in by Lester, but Trump did what he needed to do

She did better than I thought she would. Pretty well spoken, experienced. She was not steam rolled.

Trump looked out of sorts like he did in the first Republican debates. When the next debate comes around he'll be better prepared. Will it be to late by then, though?

I couldn't agree more man. I wasn't expecting much from either side but Hillary genuinely held her ground while Trump floundered around the questions.

She memorized all the stuff the jews told her to say, and she delivered them effectively. Even outperformed expectations as she did not cough or die.

tricked trump to go on tangents about himself while she could stand with a shit eating grin on her face

She played the same game the entire time. Laugh and smile and hope Trump said something stupid. Funny enough, in the beginning he was bashing the shit out of her and this technique didn't work. She needed Lenny to come save her with Trump focused questions to get her out of the hole she was in. Then she could laugh again at Rosie O'Donnell and temperament questions.

This. Saving things for the other debates is stupid because even less people will be watching. The first debate is all people needed to see in order to confirm or deny their bias.

tie

Polished.
The practice payed off, evidently.

Hopefully this was a lesson for him.

this, Trump has more humanity in him. I love how he 3 times repeated WRONG when hillary lied about him on stage..

subtle things like this show he is geniune, not a Machiavellian sociopath like hillary

>inb4 leaf
I'm a dual citizen.

Hillary rekt him on all the social issues that she would normally wreck him on. Hillary was a bit rattled in the beginning when Trump went on the offensive but he stopped for some reason. Hillary was consistent throughout the debate and its pretty clear that on the emotional topics that appeal to women, minorities she ruined Trump and I guess Trump also ruined himself

The global warming issue.
The federal tax mishap
Women issue

Huge fuck ups and Trump, as always, couldn't keep his dumb fucking mouth shut. He is his worse enemy. Hillary could say nothing and she'd walk into the white house on a silver platter.

He fucking lost and I'm mad about it.
This man cannot debate for shit.

She fell flat and her responses were clearly premeditated and mechanical. Bringing up (((fact checkers))) and trying to make "Trickle Down Trump" into a sound byte didn't work very well. They've already ran out of personal attacks to smear Trump with and he shot them all down brutally. Hillary still has plenty of skeletons in her closet that Trump can go after.

As good as any other shitty establishment candidate would have done.

No clear winner unfortunately, I wanted Trump to absolutely massacre her, and on some points he really did, but he shot himself in the foot so badly in other ways that it evened out. He really mainly bombed the beginning of the debate more than anything else. She didn't win either though, he was clearly controlling the crowd better than her even with the total bias of the moderation.

It was more Trump fucking than anything, Hillary just didn't make any blunders

Children generally haven't lost their souls yet

Trump could have done better but he was still on the attack the whole time and controlled the debate. Hillary was weak. I can't imagine how many children they had to feed her to get her standing for 90 minutes.

If anyone wants an objective point of view.

In my opinion Clinton edged ahead slightly in this debate.

Clinton is more concise and she seems more organized in her thoughts.

Trump has had countless opportunities to destroy her, but his train of thought seems inchoherent at times and failed to drive the dagger home.

Sometimes he starts a sentence and appears that he is going in the right direction to smack her down and then he randomly changes to a different seemingly unrelated subject mid sentence.

It is like he has 5 core arguments and tries to steer every question towards them instead of destryoing her on the subjects at hand which he could have easily done.

Her attacks were so predictable and Trump could have easily countered them even with very little preparation.

If he could just work on this a bit, he would win for sure.

Was it really hard for her to handle those final questions about her being the first woman and quotes taken out of context from Donald?

St. Lucia user you've been around a few threads tonight, thanks for the flag.

RARE FLAGS 4 TRUMP

Hillary
>ebin rehearsals
>DAS RAYCISS
>Let's ask hard questions like MUH FEELS
Trump
>Wrong, wrong, wrong
>Interruptions
>Not enough substance

Lets just call it like it is. IF you're in this thread claiming Trump won, or even that he did well, you're a goddamn moron and a troll.

Trump got fucking destroyed and just closed the door on any chance he had of winning. Most likely he won't even show up for the next debate.

Drumpf got destroyed.

She did awful and trump didn't even have to bring up Haiti, Benghazi etc.

she played it safe, real safe

she tried to throw some jabs at trump, but then he immediately went off rails and it became an old school WWF(now WWE) style throwdown.

He was doing piledrivers, leg drops, suplexes like you wouldn't believe.

Hillary was a rag doll, and all so she could try to take a swing at trump, it was clear shes full of shit. However trump is a very emotional and energetic man who sometimes needs to stop and construct himself rather than throw raw feelings at a dying windbag.

Even at the end the reporters try to play it off as, "WOW TRUMP WAS SO TERRIBLE, HE WAS EMOTIONAL N SHIT WHAT AN AWFUL PRESIDENT." "LOOK AT HILLARY SHE IS THE PERFECT PRESIDENT EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE FOR HER!"

its really ridiculous to watch trump win this uphill battle like he is.

Hillary and all her supporters left in stretchers after that. It was almost as bad as the french daily shootings and bombings.

fuck off maplenigger

Honestly?
I think the best she could.
It was fairly even by the end.
Trump bombed the first 30-45 min, but then he went soft and she had her moments.
She probably has an advantage now, though, because her moments came last.

It's sort of a push. Trump should have prepared more, but nobody cares. There are also two more debates.

Trump won early and lost late, particularly with the couple of biased questions Lester Threw at him. That's to be expected of course.

I don't think Hillary won the Trustworthiness battle, and I don't think Trump put much of a dent into the "Fit to Lead" narrative that Clinton's media machine is pushing.

I think it's good that Trump won early, since in past debates he's followed the same pattern (good early, bad late) and they have worked form him -- I suppose many people only watch half of the debate.

All in all, it's a teaser for the next two debates.

Better than Trump. Trump got demolished.

She should really address the ema(THIS POST HAS BEEN REDACTED BY THE HILLARY CLINTON FOUNDATION: BRINGING YOU A BETTER TOMORROW)

Yes. When you get to the point of just dumping campaign talking points when you know there will be no analysis or opportunity to refute then that's when you get clarity on her judgement and character.

>STAMINA
>STAMINA
>STAMINA

He needs a body double to debate for him like she has, he's throwing it all down the fucking drain

There was a thread where someone cum on her face.

She did what she had to, just grin and bear and laugh off trumps attacks and look presidential and not cough. She had some good zingers and aND despite what most polls and what Cred Forums will say, she did good. Trump pulled some punches to save for later and she's gonna get roasted the next debates and in the election.

This, anytime trump attacked her she ignored it while making trump go on the deffensive

niggers and newfags on Cred Forums are forgetting that Trump acted like this in every debate he's been in and look where he is. People fall in love with him because he speaks to them, not at them. It doesn't actually matter if he fucks up. This debate will probably not impact polls either way.

She won. I am for Trump but he needs to do better next time.

oh ffs.

In a pure debate sense, she did better. But he won in the sense of planting the idea that Hillary has had a lot of time and power and did a shit job. Policy wonks know he did a technically poor job but debating points don't win elections so I'm not too worried.

Really would have preferred to see better replies from Trump like making fun of Hillary for talking about cybersecurity, being more clear on the birther issue as being a big campaign point in the Hillary campaign ...

Created plenty of bait, but she probably scared a lot of people regarding having to listen to her voice for 8 years.

she did well enough.

Trump lost control and fell into all the traps Lester and Shillary laid out for him.

It's fucked up that I'm not even that mad at the corruption in this debate, I'm furious that Trump wasn't prepared for it. He's been railing against the media bias, CNN specifically, for 18 goddamned months! He should fucking know better.

>how did she do?

Her arguments mostly consisted of calling Trump a mean sexist racist, so pretty sad overall.

Wasn't a knockout. They went all 12 rounds. Hillary won on scorecard. Trump was on defensive for most of the fight.

The next two are still important though, and Trump brings in the numbers.

Remember one of the primary reasons for Romney losing was because was weak in the last two debates. Even Obama supporters admit Romney won the first.

She has actual experience in governing

She did a solid job, but her biggest asset was just shutting up and patiently keeping the pressure on Trump. Trump was terrible

She did incredibly well. I hope Trump is prepared to schlong her hard next time, because the result of this debate was pretty much an effective gain of zero for both candidates. Could have been worse I guess

Better than I was anticipating, actually kind of fucking concerned after this debate

She was very boring and forgettable. She gave no details on polices, just standards politician rhetoric. Trump was real and spoke common sense, and that's why I think he won this debate. He got defensive a couple times but other than that Hillary got dominated.

Thanks for the thoughts.

I love how she left the proposal unaddressed. Trump said he would release his tax returns if she releases her emails. Despite being gung-ho about his tax returns seconds earlier, notice how she passed on that opportunity when it became a fair compromise. I wonder why... What a hypocrite.

I agree that Lester was pretty biased. After the town hall, it's not hard to see why.

This basically, she won on 'fit to lead' but I don't see the needle moving on 'lying useless politican'. In other words, nobody moved the needle much.

Yep this is a push, and a setup for debate two.

Yeah that benji show 'good trump bad trump' lol

I'm a Trump supporter and I absolutely hate Clinton but she defiantly came out on top. He rambled on like a moron too much. They were both incredibly boring. Trump was getting mad but he wasn't doing anything with it. She was being her lying cunt self. I don't know if it will move the polls one way or another, but I suspect it will hurt Trump pretty badly.

>french daily shootings and bombings
>daily

thats like all of europe right now

I always knew Hillary was going to win the presidency, but deep in my heart I wanted to believe that meme magic would get Trump into office. But now, the dream may be dead...

well yeah, they predicted he lost on every debate so far (against Cruz, Rubio..)

but he performed constantly and brings his humility across, admits errors, credits opponents when due.. he should easily win this.

I feel so deceived. Trump was supposed to be our God.

It's like that scene from 300 when Xerxes gets hit my Leonidas's spear.

HE CAN BLEED....

HE'S A MORTAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How did he win early, the start of the debate was hands down the weakest performance he gave all night, he could barely get a word in edgewise and was constantly barely countering what she said.

Yeah. Governing poorly.

She got softball questions, said her prepared answers, didn't shit herself on stage.

A win for Hilldog I suppose

Shills everywhere.

Take this.

;^)

She won.

I'm registering to become a Democrat now.

He said the Iran deal for hostages was a bad deal.

Money>US lives. What a great amount of humanity.
She quit going after Trump at the quarter mark because he screwed himself.

He has plenty of things to go after.

Check out @NBCNightlyNews's Tweet: twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697?s=09

Check out @NBCNightlyNews's Tweet: twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697?s=09

VOTE

>VOTE

VOTE

>VOTE

it was alot of incoherent buzzwords, I'm sure to libtards and the like, she sounded like so totally awesome smart omg.

but to the average person, i doubt they could even follow her, she was just spewing out random nonsense left and right. Everything looked scripted, she gave exaggerated physical and verbal cues when was responding that just came off as totally rehearsed.

It was a good 'show', well produced, unfortunately everyone saw right through her. Trump looked human, she looked like a robot.

She gave so much low hanging fruit, Donald just ignored most of it and focused on her blatant, oh so blatant and scripted taunts. He focused on the wrong things.

Trump was presidential, smart, had great arguments. Hillary weak, low-energy.

I imagine if Trump were governing, he would be just as bad. They are cut from the same cloth.

And no, not a shill, fuck Hillary, I'm not voting.

She got destroyed, she had canned talking points and sounded fake with no enthusiasm. She wasted time working on black voters(which should be hers) while Trump made a big play for working-class white Democrats in PA and the northeast.

Trump spent much of the night on the defensive and rambled a lot, but when he was on the offense he was really intense and Hillary got flustered.

If this were a Harvard debate then Hillary would have won in terms of points and form, but we're convincing voters and Trump did a whole lot better. Hillary is basically Ted Cruz.

This.

They....err I mean she, did great!

She could have murdered him on his "that means I'm smart comment". I would have buttfucked him on that one.

I used to be a Hillary support guy but after this debate I'm going all in for Trump.

Trump wasn't as coherent as he needed to be.

Hillary didn't have enough stage presence

I a dual citizen of mexico. I love burritos and tacos. But there will be no more churros when bad man trump takes the president.

Not awful. Not good enough

>Trump didn't have great arguments against gun control while there are many
>Trump talked way too much about his business and how rich he was, baited by Hillary
>Trump was never presidential but mostly reactionary, Hillary was somewhat presidential but only in the last 20 minutes
>Trump never mentioned the Clinton foundation

Do I have to go on? Horrible horrible night for Trump and he was only saved by Clinton being almost as bad.

You're all deluded cuckservatives , Trump got smashed. He latched onto every piece of bait she threw out, and was on the defense the entire debate

Eh, alright she didn't do much other than attack Trumps character and Trump didn't do much other than defend his character and attack her etc etc.
Overall a very weak debate with a shitty moderator.

She performed exactly how I expected her to. Straight up politician performance. Trump surprised the shit out of me though, I didn't expect to see GOP Primary Donald tonight, but he gave it to us. Tonight was for his supporters, the next two are for "Presidential Trump".

One interesting takeaway, he mentioned he hasn't spent any money on ads. Then said maybe he was saving his money for something. She will get bent over for the last three weeks before the election. Big League, Believe it!

Trump was absolutely BTFO by the #HillaryArtillery

Fire mission after fire mission raining down on him and he got visibly flustered and grumpy that Christie wasn't there to kamikaze Hillary for him

She was behind for the first half, but then got on top afterwards.

I think the whole thing is sham. Both are puppets. President doesn't have much if any real power. But let's not pretend Clinton has something over Trump. At best she has done a questionable job governing and has enough baggage behind her to make Nixon like a saint.

Set a good precedent for both of them to continue a free-form actual debate as needed, though, rather than just a multiplayer interview.

Honestly disappointed with Trump on this one he was clearly unprepared and gave half thoughts as answers the whole time

like when he mentioned her emails he just mentioned that there were 33,000 emails that were deleted

He should have articulated that she deleted 33,000 emails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress and that they contained classified information. He left so much meat on the bone it was infuriating

Same with the Middle East. He only briefly touched on the fact that her and Obama destabilized it and didn't go into detail.

Overall he got flustered too many times while Hillary sat there with a smug fucking smile on her face and that ultimately is what decided it for her.

He needs to get his shit together

Honestly she didn't even do that well. Trump just did so poorly.

Romney lost because he was a Mormon establishment typical Republican scum running against an incumbent nigger president that was guaranteed the minority vote.

she sucked
bot so did he

>inb4 thx ctr

The moderator insisted he address his pointless questions on race. He came out defiant and compassionate for the plight of inner city communities that have been neglected by liberals for generations. Hillary was the one that's been hiding from the media and needed to come out strong on the other hand. Her shit eating grin and rehearsed lines did her no favors. Still she should be happy to come away without collapsing on stage.

That's why Romney killed it in the first debate but still lost because he blew the other two debates. Every debate is very important

Okay this is extremely wishful thinking. Hillary and Holt brought out the big guns immediately, if you think that Trump can effectively make up for it you've got another thing coming. He's gonna look like he's floundering to make up for this.

This same thing happened to Obama in their debates. Because she is so canned ham, so spit shined, this is the best she's got. She hit all of her marks.

unfortunately for her, its only downhill from here. The ball is out of her court, the pressure is off, she made a much better showing than most people thought she would.

But that's not necessarily a good thing in a best out of 3 game. She showed her entire hand because she had to, her health, her scandals, her opponents unpredictability.

>Hillary is basically Ted Cruz.

well, her earpiece is anyways

**your analogy makes me feel a bit better about the debates...not good, but better**

>SNIFF?

I'll agree that he needs to brush up on the debate skills but the questions seemed to me to be particularly 1-sided. They asked about his tax returns and his comments about women but made no mention of Hillary's emails or Clinton foundation. Everything else was neutral ground but it appears that put Trump on the defensive.

He needs to brush up on his taking points. Hillary can talk much ado about nothing, but ifs all positive things people think positive. People are stupid and as Hillary said "words do matter".

As I expected, she looked like a politician with stale ideas and a shitty record. Her performance was fine and she won. Unfortunately a lot of people are tired of politicians.

He was sloppy. He didn't phrase his sentences in ways that make sense. Missed a lot of obvious points he should've made. Maybe it's just how he talks. This is his style, "B yourself" he works with what he has. I think he'll adapt and do better in the next debates, same way he has in the election in general.

damn, trump should have thought of that

She didn't shit herself, have a seizure, or melt under pressure, and all things considered she did well by her standards.

Still pretty awful.

Yeah this, I wonder if he even prepared for the debate. You have to make a coherent story, not just spouting "muh emails", "muh ISIS". He had so much ammo available and he just wasted it.

rare

see

They both did great desu. Donald won upon review, hillary won the second half with charisma. Great show.

(YOU) ME NOW AND ILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET MEDIA AWARE OF HILLOLI AND HILLARY TO BRING IT UP NEXT DEBATE

Trump is bad at debeting he pretend to care about latino ppl and black but he repet word a lot and get eye rapped by smug hillry

For the record, I hate both candidates.

>In a pure debate sense, she did better. But he won in the sense of planting the idea that Hillary has had a lot of time and power and did a shit job.

I think this is probably the closest thing to the truth.

Honestly, I think this debate made Trump look awful. It made Hillary look like an uncaring and inefficient. It made the mainstream media look worse than the both of them. I think Hillary won the battle, but set it up for Trump to win the war.

That all said Hillary most likely maxed out her potential during that debate. Trump has more potential overall, and should have prepared better.

US has policy of not negotiating with terrorist and paying extortions. If you pay once, they'll just keep abducting more US citizens and soldier.

Barrack Hussein Obama went against that policy and sent 400 mil in cash for 4 US citizens to Iran.

Its like he likes muslims more than US citizens.

Honestly, okay bantz

But her bait was flipped against her, she set herself up for TPP shots, racial divide, and the birther movement will spawn research.

I'd say 60-40 in Trump's favor

Hillary will be best president ever because of Donalds tax return. wtf

she didn't give me a single reason to vote for her tonight

Neutral here.

She won.
He should have been more aggressive with emails and stuff like that.
He delivered some nice shots, but in the grand schemenof things you cant deny that he struggled to deliver real anwsers to most questions.

Really cringed when he spoke about cybersecurity, mentionning his son and that "yeah cyber is important"

But im not sure in the end it Will matter. Trump is not a politician and still will win this memelection.

Trips prove it.

ctr / troll gtfo

If someone doesn't care that trump having the last word said each of her statements was a lie or fabricated or unstubstantiated, she did really well. Structured and policy and whatnot.

But as the NBC people put it:
This election will probably not be decided based on traditional values of being more "presidential".

She was shit, but so was Trump.

He took every bait and at one point literally choked.

I think she spout out a lot of obvious, broad, typical professional politician bs.
Dumb statements like "we should improve our airstrikes" "we should support our allies"
Things that any American with common sense would already agree with if they were to take office.

Trump made more direct attacks on Hillary.

She was scripted and rehearsed, dispassionate yet competent.

I think her overpreradeness actually worked against her, because when someone like Hillary, known for dishonesty, is sitting back smirking and speaking without any real passion it comes off as Machiavellian.

Overall she came off slightly better than Trump though, because she remained steadfast and consistent while Trump went from a strong opening to a weak, rambling closing

She used up everything she had at the first debate... lo,l she is done for.

Stem cells from aborted Niglets

I believe she has some sort of health issues. I know we have probably treated them as worse than they actually are. Besides all that, she did good taking into account that she has dodged press events and any kind of hard interviews for so long, during a 90 minute long continuous debate.

I still hate her guts but i appreciated the performance by itself simply for that fact.

Obama got absolutely destroyed in the first debate of 2012.

Hillary - unsafe at any speed

As an avid Trump supporter, I'm surprised she made it 90min. on her feet. The fact he called her out on NATO multiple times and she did not respond, not even in her typical bullshit response fashion, reiterates my point shes a meme candidate.

What is "bagdaddy" anyways?

She sucked major, every question was tailored to her, Lester even interrupted G.E.T.(PBUH) about stop and frisk and God Emperor Trump (peace be upon him) utterly BTFO'ed him. He did struggle and flounder through parts, and he needs to be more prepared, but considering the deck being stacked against him, I'd still call it a win, but a close one.

She held her own and was very well prepared. Her opening and closing statements were clear and concise.
Trump caught her off guard with his tax and jobs strategy and remarks about her e-mails. She can thank Lester for sweeping the e-mails discussion away quickly and quietly, funny how there were no moderator questions about that.

I don't think Lester called her out on anything and infrequently interrupted her in comparison.

Trump got derailed by Lester's repeated insistence on Obama's birth certificate and his one sided loaded questions about Trump's support of the Iraq war, something that Hillary had voted for as a senator, and just bringing up only Trump's insults to Hillary again one-sided.

Am I the only one who thinks Trump was way better in the 2nd half? His first half was like talking to a teenager who just jacked off: sluggish, incoherent, abrupt, and poorly thought out.

she is a sly hag without conciousness, she lies and distorts reality to fit the narrative her zombie following adheres to, she has become very good at this.
Problem is that many have ascended the false reality of the media, how many is the question and how brave are they to stick to the view their lieing eyes grants them?

I think she did like was supposed to do, I guess her not shitting herself or going totally blank was a massive feat for her!
I'd like to see her bloodwork though...

And Romney absolutely destroyed the first debate.

Snerk, so you're saying that's as good as it gets? Pack it up Dems, she's done...

She continued with rhetoric which I consider empty.

>It made the mainstream media look worse than the both of them

That's going to be my canned answer.

==Biggest loser of the debate...the media's reputation==

Not bad. She pushed buttons but she's still a lying unlikable cunt and nothing will ever change that.

Donald did good in his own Donald way but compared to traditional debate shit you could say he was flat. In a way it felt like he didn't do his homework and thought it would be easy.

She was LITERALLY all talk no action politician tonight. She said the same shit she always said, in the same memorized and robotic tone. Literal puppet.

Trump demonstrated humanity and just seemed plain tired of her nonsense and bullshit twisting of facts.

see

She looked robotic. He looked loose and obviously won.

>biased*

ahh fuck it, bias has become the adjective thanks to stupidity

Ism goes with the Democrat party like communism.

I despise her and love Trump, but Hillary won tonight's debate. Trump was not confident and seemed to ramble. Feels bad man.

They both did awful. Hillary's smug face and smirks were uncalled for. This wasn't a debate, but I never expected it to be.

Oh god, and that fucking chipmunk smile she has, Hillary smirks while most of the world laughs behind her back at how 'whip smart' she is..

Ramble?
She fucking rambled. I forgot I was listening to her half the time.

Desoxyn is a helluva drug. I'd love to know what else they pumped her full of before a stabilization period prior to going on stage. If a sickly old windbag can get pumped to that level, I'd be curious what cocktail of pharms they're using.

It's your turn to gtfo, you stupid frogposter

The meme is over. Trump couldn't 1v1 a tired, sick old lady. Go back to r/the_donald and wait for death.

Romney had a real chance from the first debate imo but even so he lost because he was an idiot in the other two debates

>comes off as Machiavellian

Its like every time she smiled she did some social engineering trick to associate smile with "I am such a great person", and did that at specific times during Trumps answers when he talked shit to lessen the effect. Lizard techniques that can affect people subconsciously.

cute kid who's that

kek

>you 1000 mad

clinton looked like a fuckin dork

She did bad.
She couldn't have done better, she couldn't even acknowledge that Bernie comment.
She shouldn't be the DNC candidate.

Wrong, she showed just how unlikeable she is, Hillary - when she calls we pretend to be out..

She didnt impress anyone that wasnt already impressed with her

She was mumbling over her obviously rehearsed lines but lamestream media will obviously not cover this, focus on the hook and bait nonsense

Anything less than Trump steamrolling the debate isn't going to win him votes sadly and I feel like with the bar set that high he lost and he was way too soft on Hillary

Neither did particularly great, Trump rambled and Hillary came off as a typical politician. Trump was winning early, started losing midway and pulled together a bit at the end. I can't really see many being swayed by this debate. The next debate will be a bigger decider.
Trump needs to prepare a bit more because the rambling is not good for getting your point across.
I think Trumps best line tonight was saying that what experience Hillary has is bad experience.

It's really hard to believe anything Clinton says. She's been an impulsive liar for 20+ years. Has done terrible, stupid, idiotic things over that time frame.

I don't legitimately understand the draw for her. She called black teenagers predators, and set forward laws in 94 to incarcerate blacks. Says she's against TPP right now, but she will bow down and accept it by the overlords.

What did she snort from her podium?

Very similar to my thoughts. Hopefully they can study this debate and improve. Even though Clinton will be doing the same.

CHECK MY WEBSITE

Hillary is a pretty good professional politician liar. Really.

Trump must be completly himself if he wants to win. He must really become the embodiment of change. He must save us from Hillary. He should not play Hillary's game...

Also :

Shartary : 1
Trump : 0.95

Democraty sucks. :^)

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

You're fucking stupid. He's in it until the end. He did fumble a few times, yes, but he was good at not allowing hilldog to get the final word in or have her end on a high note for too long. He needs more polishing for sure

Nope, he had to be rational, reasonable and measured - he was and he'll win. This isn't Austria where the pols are expected to be miniature Rob Fords

actually people have been tried for what Hillary did with her email server and none of them went to prison. apparently you didn't read the FBI statement or follow that issue at all.

Trump simply can't deal with a debate where the opposition can focus on attacking him. He got flustered and upset and it showed, badly. Hillary was LAUGHING at him and the audience laughed with her a couple times.

10/10 i'm giggling like an idiot in public right now

>trump at his weakest when it came to economy, the subject he specializes in
>hillary at her weakest when it came to foreign relations, the subject she specializes in

honestly I think trump got destroyed at the beginning because he had nothing to really go off of when it comes to hillarys business sense besides she's a politician. he was garbage on defence. she had him on the defense over taxes and he never got to attack. trump was an ABSOLUTE MESS repeating what he said repeating what he said ending up somewhere else and when he got his destination it was completely muddled dropped A BOMB with the emails that hit nothing because he was all over the place.

foreign relations there's no denying hillary fucked up. iran deal brought isis into power, and libya was destroyed, benghazi wasn't even brought up for some reason. hillary had nothing to attack trump with besides mean tweets he said.

everything else was about even besides blacks and cop relations where trump won. he has a plan with stop and frisk and proof of it working in his home state. hillary just asked cops to stop bein so raciss.

I'd say hillary won just because of the start and when trump finally got a counter attack at foreign relations that hit, it didn't hit as hard as she did to him. everything else was retarded non-issues.

still two debates left, trump just needs to learn from his mistakes.

archive link pls

She was a nervous giggly schoolgirl. This demenour portrays danger

Experts, real experts. And I do wish she'd fuck off with the solar power shit.

She looked like Angela...

Just saying

I think Haiti will be his A-Bomb he'll confront her with

Hilary was robotic, predictable and scripted. She evidently rehearsed this and got on point a few times (if not only to fling shit at Donald).

Trump on the other hand was evidently unprepared but still went pretty strong. Didn't like his repetitive vague statements or some of his rambling sperg-outs towards the end that made for easy feints by shillary.

Overall, the moderator being a cunt licker and Hill playing it safe as humanly possible made even a poor form, out of his element, ill prepared Donald still look good by comparison. Sad!

i think it was a draw

hillary did very well for the most part, trump came off as a rambler imo

hillary had the superior performance, trump had the better counterpoints

it's a draw that didn't have to happen had trump been better prepared and used more ammo

Yeah, Trump definitely wasn't at his best but hillary was. Hopefully next debate Trump can pull himself together

I am very impressed that she was able to stand for that long.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was great at debating???? This is so fucked.

Give us our nato money Hirohito...

A thought I had. This debate is to introduce the normies to the Trump we have always known. The next one or two is to show them how Presidential he can be. He did the same shit last spring. Sometimes when he speaks he sounds like a kindergartner, but remember who 70% of the audience is. He's in this to persuade, not impress.

she did horribly

now fuck off

You're retarded if you thought he was not confident

lol you are as dumb as this hick in the pic who lost his arm.

thanks for correcting the record

Archive is currently down. When it's back up, I'll link it to you

>he doesnt like schoolgirls

Does a confident man spend that long defending minutiae regarding his businesses and taxes?

>iran deal brought isis into power
confirmed for not understanding how Syria and ISIS came to be
>benghazi wasn't even brought up for some reason
because the perception at this point is "Republicans beating a dead horse" regardless of what actually happened

He needs to stick to her lying and corruption. Benghazi, e-mails, Bernie Sanders, Wasserman Schultz, Bosnia, speaker fees, Goldman Sachs, voted in favor of the Iraq and Afghan war.

Very nice of the balanced and unbiased moderator from (((NBC))) to skip over Bernie Sanders and the DNC leak, her e-mail scandal, and her support for the Iraq war.

>mfw no Jeb! vs. Bernie debate

hillary is a politician, she knows how to mold words
trump dropped truth bombs, but she fucked his shit up the the taxes

And people died...and ISIS graduated JV...and Iran is unleashed..so fuck right off with that..

Here's the thing about undecided voters: They tend to like the idea of stability and composure from a president. Hillary had plenty of mistakes but all around was firm and composed while Trump came off as "unpresidential". Better luck next time.

was it the black and white photo or the color one? i saw the black and white thread and it was just drawn

Trump hinted to her there was a way to avoid Jail if she united with him.

I found that he had made one extremely memorable phrase at the end that I think everyone will remember.

"She has experience, but it's bad experience."

That one is a real zinger. I can guarantee you that most people are going to remember that one.

With supporters like you...

Fuck off Hillshill

Should have shut up and let Clinton destroy herself. He should have used more damning phrases like he did when he nailed her with the emails or when he said "yeah, for 30 years" when she said she was very concerned about an issue and tried to take action

He should NOT have talked about his temperament

POLL THREAD VOTE

>POLL THREAD VOTE

POLL THREAD VOTE

She remained calm but her whole performance was scripted, she practiced for weeks for this debate and all she said were scripted politician answers and meme attacks your grandma would say to you. She might have slightly won overall by being calm but you could see from the beginning how she couldn't handle Trump, she just threw some rehearsed lines at him.

Trump could've destroyed her if he went full on the attack on her instead of having to stay defensive. There were many points he could've used against her and more clearly; emails, racial controversies, sexual abuse by Bill, etc.
Like I said Hillary's overall performance was quite bad because I can't even remember what she has said on the issues.
The debate moderator was definitely more on her side because he didn't calm down the audience and didn't fact-check her like he did with Trump.

He is very defensive on that.
She baited and trolled him into mumbling about himself.

Need to be a citizen first Paco...

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

No one gives a shit outside of Hilary's base about his taxes.
Your average American doesn't give two fucks.

POLL THREAD VOTE

>POLL THREAD VOTE

POLL THREAD VOTE

TIME MAGAZINE (KEKED READERS)
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
CNBC (WALL ST. DONORS)
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html??source=Twitter
FOX SAN DIEGO
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
HEAVY.COM (SCROLL WAY TO THE END)
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
SYRACUSE.COM
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html
THE REST:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/26/polls-polls-polls-ok-who-won-the-debate/

Bye bye shill. Back to plebbit CTR.

In my opinion she looked way to plastic and rehearsed. Trump was sloppy but full honest.

I hate her even more now. But she is in this game for 30 years now, so Trump really did it good in here. Next time he is going to rape her and the third debate is going to be a fucking massacre....

And remember, there is a lot of people who dont like Donald, but really really hate that fucking cunt. I bet that even The other 2 candidates are going to vote for donald.

Lost in translation...

I was hoping to see Trump destroy her, but he was on the defensive most of the time and failed pretty hard.

I'm scared for him now.

Honestly? She did better than I thought she would, but Trump still got the best jabs in and managed to turn his last words which were supposed to be answering "Would you accept if you lose?" into basically his mission statement in a strong and positive way.

Trump definitely won but he definitely could have won harder.

I know you want Trump to help save Germany. I'd be crazy if I were German. I'd also be dead by now but it would have been in a blaze of glory! You Kraut s should have never turned your backs on Jesus. We are on the wrong road but we are fixing it. We let it go too far ourselves. Globalism must die a painful death!

There really is no reason to have not mentioned that a normal person would be thrown in jail.