Can't we admit that both candidates are utter shit?

Can't we admit that both candidates are utter shit?
Cred Forums is better than this.No need to support a retarded orange cuz muh maymays.

POO

agreed mate

IN

He isnt good at "debating" but he is great actually

IN

>Cred Forums is better than this

SHALL

scatsat in space

Vote Gary Johnson

Oh most definitely. This is the worst pair of candidates I've ever seen in my lifetime. But one of them is a dangerous moron, so I'm going with the one I hate less.

Cred Forums is not better than this though, not by a long shot.

George Bush was garbage at debates and speaking in general and he still got to be president twice.

I hear that man.

The debate just reinforced it. Both did bad.

It was a weak as fuck debate. Low energy. Both candidates just sperged through it.

the US needs to burn. you can start again. there is no light at the end of this tunnel

>voting third party

I get it if you want to make a statement that no one will hear, but eventually you have to man up and pick a lesser of two evils

>One of them is a dangerous moron

Which one?

Hillary is poking the Russian bear and wants to continue the shitty neo-con foreign policy mess we're currently mired in with arming militants and forcing regime change in sovereign countries so fuck you basically.

TRUMP 2016

While I agree Trump did horribly in this debate and seemed to ramble all the time - he is also the only candidate who is openly honest about facts about Muslims, Islam, Blacks.

He is anti-SJW bullshit.

He is everything people need. He just isn't doing it well.

The only reason I hope Americans vote Trump.

I'm sick of America ruining the world. Hillary is going to be even more psychotic and dangerous than Obama and Bush.

Yes op. Both are shit. I am dismayed for our future.

You can tell he hates mudslimes and Mexicans.He would rather have them wiped off from the face of the planet if he could.
Such a person shouldn't run for something that puts his personal beliefs into limelight.

WE

I just want america as fucked up as possible to benefit financially

this election is a godsend

What the fuck are you even talking about?
No, you can tell he wants America to be America again. Not "for white people" but for real Americans.

He doesn't just mindlessly hate "mudslimes" he tells the TRUTH about Muslims because terrorists do what they do because they follow the Quran.

He hasn't shown any "hate" towards mexicans.

You sound like a Hillary shill.
Sure, I don't think he did well in the debates at all but everything he stands for is right and he was the only candidate standing for those things I mentioned now and previously.

The one who wasn't screaming at the top of his lungs about how much better his temperament was while the other one smugly smirked

You actually don't need to do this. You can be an adult and have your own opinions that are informed by your intake of information; why, you can even make your own decisions and work toward giving a third party federal funding.

If anything I'd say more Americans need to "man up" and stop getting cucked by the two party system.

So this is only the fifth time I've seen this type of shilling tonight.

>He hasn't shown any hate towards Mexicans
Literally shits on Mexico every fourth sentence.

>utter shit
Fuck no I wish Brazil had a candidate like Trump.

Trump-Sanders would have been an unbreakable ticket.

Again, that could be either of them.

So when he states facts such as illegals who come to America are criminals (because every person who enters the country illegally, is therefore a criminal) and when he mentions that Mexicans come and take jobs away, which they do because they are willing to work for nearly nothing and Americans don't get those jobs and all that sort of thing that is "shitting on them"?

No, that's fucking reality.

What in the fuck are you on about?

Trump was probably the best candidate that ran this year though and I definitely appreciate him reopening the immigration and free speech issues

I'll still vote for him because the alternative is way worse

>666

>muh maymays
>calls Trump an orange
Get a toilet then we'll talk about politics, Pajeet

I was disappointed in Trump's performance, to be honest.

Cyber security question was a PERFECT opening to bash Hillary for her email scandal. What sort of president talks big about cyber security and has a private email server with CLASSIFIED INFORMATION that her IT guy has to go ask REDDIT for help on?

He also had PROOF Hillary's campaign started the Birther movement and didn't whip it out on her?

What gives?

Nah, trump is the change we need worldwide. Someone who isnt worred about being PC and wanting to keep jobs local.

Plus I worry about the future under hillary. Stop the russian hate, ameri-russo alliance to oppose china by 2018

i want this too bro

Uhh...job stealing is understandable.I get angry when pajeet shits go to usa and grab a chunk of jobs.
But Trump literally used Mexico everytime he had to rant.
Its like the Jew equivalent for pol.

Thank you sponge bob, I just seen your thread in time.
Fuck the Yanks, they got 2 choices.
A) A Douche
B) A turd sandwich

Kek approves of both

Give examples?

I already gave examples myself that he's only said facts about Mexicans.

is this the new shill tactic? trying to get trump voters to not vote at all?

been seeing these threads lately.

please kill yourself. record is not corrected and never will be.

in agreed

btw ur indian stay the fuck out of our fight

You expect me to remember the exact lines?
>MAGA
>Mexico
>Isis
>Muh temperament
This is what all Trump was during the debate.

ITT: not americans. lol

>is this the new shill tactic? trying to get trump voters to not vote at all?
If anyone changes their views over a fucking indian shitting street forum good riddance. Weak minded fucks should vote.

Dear any american voter who doesnt want to vote. Please vote for trump, there are many trump supporters overseas who dont have the chance to vote, do it for us

>uttar shit