God damn it, Trump got fucked up...

God damn it, Trump got fucked up. He didn't answer any questions with substance or how he would solve problems specifically. He hardly attacked Hillary despite all her skeletons in her closest. You faggots are praising Trump as if he wins every debate. He fucked up tonight, worse than he usually does. If you support Trump like I do you should be very worried. The faggots on left on praising Hillary, and we are one step closer to a democratic run white house, senate, and supreme court. Trump needs to act more professional if he wants to win but I fear it may be too late. And don't try and aruge this shit by calling me a shill, are you guys serious that he won this "debate" (a real debate should be hours long with serious discussions on the issues)

>babbys first debate

i fucking agree
there were too many "i know a friend" or "you know i know this person" bullshit and not enough substance. it was like he was having a trump rally, but forgot that there was also another competing candidate there to tell him to shut the fuck up, and on top of that he didn't go after her nearly enough on the email issue. it was brought up once, and then totally fogotten about after hillary clinton not only dodged the question, BUT HYPOCRATICALLY CRITISIZED TRUMP FOR DOING THE SAME. if he went after her there, the debate would have been won by him, no doubt. that moment is where he lost this.
and i say all this as a trump supporter.

Refute my point retard, how was this good? I've been following him the whole trail and not much has changed. Grow up

My thoughts, if anyone cares

>Media will frame this as a decisive Clinton win

>Clinton will go up in polls over the next week

>Trump will go down

I don't think Trump lost supporters, rather Clinton gained some. I do think the enthusiasum levels for Trump supporters are way WAY down. I mean, there isn't even a Trump general up right now. It's pretty clear all of us are in shock.

For next time, I would suggest Trump interrupt and throw Clinton off like he did for the first 30 mins. Her calling for fact-checkers was just pathetic.

He also needs to calm down and not get so tense. I had never heard him sniffle and take in sharp breaths at ANY of his rallies. Although he didn't do this in the first half of the debates. Clearly he's in his zone when he's attacking Clinton and getting applauded.

Sorry if this is all over the place, my heart is beating pounding

He ducked up big

he needs to pop a beta blocker beforehand

*fucked

ehhh, I think he's saving his big ammo for the third debate. It's the one that'll stick more important in the voting booths, and with Wikileaks coming in soon he'll have more ammo to fly with.

I'd honestly give it a stalemate, both of them looked like shit tonight. Attacking each other without anything of substance. Trump got a good shot in with the TPP gold standard thing, but again looked bad with the income tax stuff.

Time will tell. Can't wait for Pence to walk all over Kaine though.

yeeea boi i crip walk on ur white boi tears and guard the master emerald what

*cucked

you know there are more debates, right?

he showed he can be up there, now he gives hillary enough rope to hang herself.

Carrot juice and a comfy marijuana pipe here, to deal with Trump's crippling defeat. What is your coping measure?

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

I mean it's kinda hard to destroy her when Lester is actually a fucking retard and obviously dislikes Trump. I honestly don't support either Donald or Hillary, but it was obvious as fuck that MoLester was biased against Donald.

You're right, expectations for Clinton were so comically low, people saying she was going to pass out on stage and shit, that when she came across as just a normal politician that was a great win for her, a lot of people think she can do the job now.

Conversely people have high expectations for Trump to be confident and aggressive in a debate, and he wasn't that on point (maybe his staff told him to tone it down to not seem like hes bullying a woman), so it's just kind of a let down for his supporters, but not that bad.

Of fucking course, he would ask questions to Donald when he went over the limit but not to Hillary

Did anyone watch Scott Adams on his Periscope? What were his thoughts on Trump's performance? He was saying earlier that the debates won't even matter.

If it's any consolation, they will be launching an ad blitz soon.

He didn't say anything outrageous, which helps. He was obviously trying to pander to moderate undecided voters. He brought up many good points that Hillary just ignored or gave very little time on. If anything, he "lost" because he spent too much time defending himself from Hillary's attacks.

I think it was a tie imo. With the added benefit that millions of Americans just saw Trump NOT being a sexist xenophobic racist monster.

*mucked

Come on dude think, there are 45 days left till the election (maybe a little less?) He needs every last debate to make up for the fact half the country fucking hates him. How is he gonna convince the minority vote to go his way in 2 "debates"? I say "debates" because even though Cred Forums is retarded we all know thats not a true debate. He kept repeating how he is being praised by many groups, he is rich and built a fantastic company, and how he'll bring back jobs and keep us safe (not detailed how he would). We're fucked. We need substance

*tucked

People get more entrenched in who their voting for as time goes on though.
If he's hurt by this debate it is essentially over.

He's already past any historical tipping point where the trailing candidate has the oppurtunity to recover. That point occurred quite a while ago and the number of undecided voters cut out dramatically after the first debate.