STOP GIVING SHILL THREADS REPLIES

STOP GIVING SHILL THREADS REPLIES

THEY'RE GOING TO BE GONE IN A BIT ONCE THEY'RE NOT GETTING PAID ANYMORE

TRUMP FUCKING WON, STOP BEING SO MENTALLY WEAK THAT SOME SHITTY PAID SHILLS ACTUALLY INFLUENCE YOUR DELICATE FEELINGS ABOUT THE DEBATE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING CHECKED

PRAISE KEK

First half was 60/40 to Trump but the second half was balls to the wall Clinton. It sucks but Trump really needs some training because he was crushed.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

Trump got BTFO tonight. It's over, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for him to win tonight. He showed the world his true colors tonight, that he's a lying, conniving, ill-tempered conman. It's time to give it up and accept Hillary as your next POTUS

Thanks for the bumps dumbfucks

Q: How do you know if Trump is for or against the use of nuclear weapons?

A: Depends which half of his sentence he's on.

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

Trump shill detected

10000000% THIS WTF IS GOING ON!

>Trump is coming off as genuine
Yep. Clinton sounded fake and robotic which is good.

$0.05 have been deposited into your account.
Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Trump totally won this debate and I thought I'd vote for her.

>mfw people thought Hillary won because people on a mongolian cow farming imageboard said so

POST YFW TRUMP IS WINNING LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE POST DEBATE POLL

how dare you talk about Cred Forums in that way you degenerate.

he sounded like a raving lunatic

stop using caps lock to make threads

Nice try, he already lost.

Because meme magic Tards have nothing better to do than spam votes.

hilarious stuff, 10/10

>STOP GIVING SHILL THREADS REPLIES

MOAR MS PAINT FROG MEMES!!

Can we get the mods to sticky the how to spot idiots trying to slide posts and derail discussions tips?

Unironically, I thought he did fine, I enjoyed his mannerisms much more than her own. He can't use his big bombs yet, he still has more debates to do.

>winning 1-click, verification-free polls that keep getting regurgitated on Cred Forums

>literally lying to 100,000,000 potential voters
>many will still vote for him, irrespective

shit's nihilistic, yo

Check out @NBCNightlyNews's Tweet: twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697?s=09

Check out @NBCNightlyNews's Tweet: twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697?s=09

VOTE

>VOTE

VOTE

>VOTE

thank you pol bro

>HE WON
really?

>using the very same polls for months to re-enforce MS Paint frog meme candidacy

in Cred Forums's / drumpf shills' minds -- it was a landslide

THIS FUCKING DENIAL

>people on Cred Forums are so delusional they genuinely think this blathering raving disjointed retard won this debate. Embarassing!

Quite frankly the loser of this debate was the american public. Where was the policy discussion? Where was the talk about the actual fucking issues?

We got 80 minutes of one retard screeching and talking over the moderator and hillary, blathering and making no real sense, repeating shit, not answering questions, talking about the security of the cyber, how his son is a computer genius, and from the clinton side in return we had essentially what amounted to attacks on donalds character and his past

this was an utter embarassment for the democratic political process. what they saw was practically 90 minutes of personal insults and bickering. Lets get some fucking perspective here we're debating which one of us is going to lead probably the most powerful nation on earth, a country with significant issues both at home and abroad, and what did the debate focus on? oh that's right, calling miss america candidates miss piggy, 400lb hackers, accusations of racism, both parties acoiding black on black violence like the plague, no stats no specifics no arguments. Just a pathetic fucking bickering match by two babies.

Did trump attract more voters with this performance? Did trump bring in the moderates, the undecided blacks and latinos? Absolutely not! Hell in my opinion I think this performance probably lost him some already decided supporters.

Trump failed, and he failed fucking miserably.

Did hillary do a brilliant job? No, not at all, but with a performance like trumps she didn't need to.

I'd say the majority of the american public is looking at both candidates and thinking to themselves, I don't want either one of them to lead this fucking nation, but what choice do I have? And the decision they are going to make is which candidate is going to be the most bearable for the next four years. Hillary.

Just fucking bump this thread until it gets stickied.