Trump bombs, Cred Forums gets btfo

>trump bombs, Cred Forums gets btfo
>"N-NO HILLARY LOST YOU'RE JUST A CTR SHILL, GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE REEEEE"

Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLkZY8GjdRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cred Forums is a shit board, deal with it nerd

Well, (you) are a shill. Look at the catalog m8.

AWOO here, that's not very nice, you're not very nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=yLkZY8GjdRw

>anime
kill yourself

Stop being a spamming faggot. We dont need 50 threads about the debates

MAKE IT STOP

>MUH SYSTEMIC RACISM
>MUH WHITE PRIVLEGE
>MUH GOOD AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITIES

Holy shit Hillary Clinton was such a hypocrite throughout the debates. It's funny because Trump could have brought the Clinton Foundation when she questioned him on his business.

Luckily, Trump spared her on Benghazi/Libya and the Clinton Foundation. She clearly lost. But thanks for trying to 'correct the record'.

((()))
Get the fuck out Shlomo we know signs your checks.

> can't come up with an argument
> "Y-YOU POSTED ANIME, HA NERD THAT MEANS I WIN"

Whatever you need to tell yourself, kid.

Fuck off you god damn secondary. If you actually played Touhou you'd know that Momiji is a shitty character and utterly unimportant.

Doublethink: Knowing that Trump was crushed, but at the same time thinking he "won".

I agree but the moderator was a establishment plant. When he said "The questions are my own" then proceeded to posit 7 or 8 Trump targeted questions to only 1 targeted at a Hillary scandal, and he didn't even follow up on here dodging the answer. Basically all the cards were stacked against, Trump and he under-preformed a bit.

"Momiji is a shitty character and utterly unimportant."

Implying you know what memes are

Trump was killing it in the first half when the questions were on economics, the race part was 50/50 and the last part on foreign policy I think clinton edged it. Overall I'm not sure who won

Yeah fuck you too /jp/ Momiji and Cirno are my favorites DEAL WITH IT.

We have 2 debates left. Shit will really heat up on the next 2.

She's a shitty meme. Literally worst 2hu.

Cirno is okay in the games, the meme version of her is awful though.

Good anime desu. I really enjoyed it.

Yea I know, it fucking sucks. I was hoping for something happening but nope, we're getting the same shit over and over. Goddamn I wanted this election to be election of change, the election of chaos, yet nothing changes, nothing happens. Fuck this shit to hell.

There is a CTR shill on Cred Forums that shits up loli threads by saying Trump is going to enforce a law against 2D loli that doesn't exist. We have a mutual enemy.
OP is probably the same faggot.

he's saving them for the next debates. no reason to use his best weapons first.