WE ARE BEING OVERRUN BY SHILLS

TIME TO DO WHAT WE DID BACK WHEN HILLARY DID HER ALT RIGHT SPEECH. WE NUKE OURSELVES AND DROWN OUT THE SHILLS IN SHITPOSTS. SHITPOSTERS TO YOUR BATTLESTATIONS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697?s=09
strawpoll.de/s83227a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly feel sorry for you.

SHILL DETECTED

Honestly, I might just leave the site for a couple days while the shills cool off.

Anyone else think Trump was a serious let down tonight? This September%`day^th% debate was seriously sad.

He rambled, he scrambled, might as well be running through brambles considering how he acted tonight.

I am a major Trump supporter but if he cant pick it up on October 9th and October 19th Someone else will be getting my vote

The debate was a dull draw. Some say trump won some illary. It's not a raid just people's views. This isn't an echo chamber hug box.

>Trump did fucking terrible and I'm too deluded to see it so I will just blame CTR shills for any valid criticism of his debate performance: The Post

I agree.

>shills are the first to attack a thread dedicated to fighting them
Really made me think

you're actually right op. its a meme war. now the jew media will do their propaganda thingy and we'll meme that trump actually won
its a meme war

peepee poopoo. leafs are no better than poos

Aussie's have the best bantz. no one wants in toothpaste's pants

muh echochamber

>7654
flush-squads

pls respond

alright boys I'm going to dump my whole spurdo folder. feel free to join in. sorry that some of these are shit.

Don't worry about the shills here idiots,
Hit the ones on Twitter
Hit the polls
No one here cares what shill say
Go where it counts.
>tits for Trump

we /acecombat/ now

Trump lost hard, putting your head in the sand ain't gonna change that fact

Trump fucked up we should have chosen Kasich instead

The GOP is autistic as fuck

Check out @NBCNightlyNews's Tweet: twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697?s=09

Check out @NBCNightlyNews's Tweet: twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697?s=09

VOTE

>VOTE

VOTE

>VOTE

Thinking about using this as a copypasta reply to shill threads lads

Nice

>everyone who doesn't agree is a shill
He lost. Admit it and you'll feel better.

abandon pol until the shills clear out

REMINDER THAT Cred Forums IS 100% WHITE NATIONALIST AND IF YOU ARE NOT A WHITE NATIONALIST THAT YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. I REPEAT, IF YOU ARE NOT A WHITE NATIONALIST THEN YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE AND ARE NOT FUCKING WELCOME HERE.

Anyone else think Trump was a serious let down tonight? This September%`day^th% debate was seriously sad.

He rambled, he scrambled, might as well be running through brambles considering how he acted tonight.

I am a major Trump supporter but if he cant pick it up on October 9th and October 19th Someone else will be getting my vote

Fuck off shill

This. The debate was full of Donald rambling and Hillary lying through her teeth.

1 post by this ID

Cred Forums is not your safespace

>SNIFF
>SNIFF

what the fuck was wrong with him??? holy shit is he sick?? this whole fucking time HES the one whos sick??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are "shills" just people without a cognitive bias?

I want to know what love is.

>GGNiG

Shills or shitposters? Because I think legitimate libtards are too chicken shit to expose themselves to the content of Cred Forums.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT Cred Forums IS WHITE NATIONALIST AND IF YOU ARE NOT A WHITE NATIONALIST THAT YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. I REPEAT, IF YOU ARE NOT A WHITE NATIONALIST THEN YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE AND ARE NOT FUCKING WELCOME HERE.

>he doesn't know how to actually check how many posts an ID was made
Get out shill and redo your Cred Forums training.

nice proxy we all know that nips cant use "L" properly

That's what I was thinking. It's just a waste of time and effort to try and debate a paid shill. The dust needs to settle.

>muh safe space

The hypocrisy is hilarious.

Like Cred Forums is the worst board here ...

Yeah, why bother debating them when you can flush them out with shitposting. Don't even bother engaging them because that's what they want and get paid for.

fucking decent

Canada reporting in for shit posting ! Ready to die for Greater Israel !!

@90539697
$0.00 has been deposited in your account

BRAISE GEG! :DDDDD

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

BUNMPO

VOTE HERE SHITLORDS

strawpoll.de/s83227a

Can I post ostrich and not get b&?
Fuck the shit posters I will drown any thread

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. I REPEAT, YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. YOUR ANTI-WHITE OPINION WILL NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY HERE. EITHER TAKE OUR RED PILL OR GET OUT.