strawpoll.de/s83227a
empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-red.html
empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-blue.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay

Absolutely not.

yes

Nigga forehead 50% of his face

He wasn't blatantly biased which at this point is the best we can hope for.

>had an open debate with trump about his tax returns

Ya sure

Whew

weak as fuck, despite people crying about his weak questions to certain candidates etc it doesnt matter because they simply told him to fuck off and kept talking

up until he started arguing

I mean he didn't outright attack Trump but the way he let Hillary supporters cheer unabated despite repeatedly calling for Trump supporters to be quiet when they were cheering was pretty faggy but such passive aggressiveness won't really do much of anything to influence anyone.

Nigger always tried to interrupt Trump when he was about to unleash hellfire on Clinton.

Trump basically had to debate the two of them.

For the first half yes.

He didn't ask about (((the secret societies)))

>please explain why you deleted 30,000 emails and destroyed 13 phones in an effort to hide your tracks

>my bad sorry lol

>trump, how much truth is there to the rumor that you ride around blaring wish i was in dixie on your radio while shouting racial slurs out of the sunroof of your limousine?

no. he was clearly pro-hillary.

also hes a filthy nigger piece of shit who should be publicly lynched.

He was more interested in dindus than actual issues. He also attacked Trump with passive aggressiveness about his tax returns, but hardly questioned Clinton about her emails. So no, niggers gon nig

Just be happy he didn't personally laugh at Trump and applaud Clinton.

He let Hillary set all the talking points and made Trump answer instead of starting his points. Trump seemed not to care might be part of his plan to use this in the future. Can say look how unfairly they treat me at debates, we talk about unimportant things ect.

google

Close enough.

He didn't press either candidate on specifics but you saw in the briefings ("Secure America," "America's Future" or whatever they were) that it was a "big picture" first debate.

His bias was so fucking obvious

Did you guys catch how Trump almost refused to shake his hand at the end, took a few steps away, realized that was a bad idea, and went back and shook his hand?

I wish he would have, that would have won trump the election

everytime donald went to drop redpills this guy would try to shut him up.

yeah it was hilarious

My only real problem with the moderator is how he told the crowd to shut the fuck up when they cheered Trump but he let it go on every time they cheered Shillary

LESTER THE MOLESTER

He told the audience to be quiet when they cheered for Trump but never said anything when they cheered for Hillary. I mean he raised his hand at them once but that is far less asshole-ish.

trump was on the defensive but he made it work early on when he kept short and sweet, some comments, some quick jabs at hilary to draw some laughter from the crowd then end it there. It was clear early on trump had her flustered, its when they realised didnt work they began letting him ramble, the moderators shouldve put an end to his 10min ramble but didnt because they saw it was trump shooting himself.

He was ok

>YOU DID SUPPORT THE IRAQ WAR
That's when I knew he wasn't impartial. What a google.

>Impartial?
More like impotent.

Both candidates walked all over him like a doormat.

He'll still have a job which is what he was going for.

He's not a nigga, his lips are to thin

better moderator than anderson "sucking dick is an art" cooper

He's perfectly fine.

He just told them to shut up the first time and then gave up. He let them cheer for Trump a few times near the end without any protest as well.

I'm livid about how all Trump once said was "mehhh maybe, idunno I support the war in Iraq?" And that the left made it I to "OMFG Trump support the war!!" Even though every I getview after Trump was against it.

They repeated that shit so much that it has become a (((fact))) in their mind and even the (((((((fact checker))))))) went off when Trump told them he never supported the war.

THEY ARE FUCKING TELLING TRUMP THEY KNOW HIS LIFE BETTRR THAN HIMSELF

>unleash hellfire

You mean more incoherent idiocy?

You mean stupid faggot nigger?

pressed trump on shit issues like '72, tax returns iraq war

didnt press hillary on anything
not even when discussing the iraq war
she the only one up on the stage that voted for that shit

Vote here boys

strawpoll.de/s83227a

>Question about Trump's taxes
>Question about "racist" birth certificate
>Comment that Trump supported Iraq war (He didn't)
>Question about Hillary's appearance

Did Hillary get a single negative question? Half of the debate was Lester attacking Trump.

UNFAIR

BIASED

>Nigga forehead 50% of his face

That's all I could think everytime I saw his face.

>Trump has to answer for his tax returns and the birther issue
>Clinton's emails aren't an issue, no mention of FBI investigations or asking her why she set up her own server, and she doesn't have to answer for the birther issue or the superpredator issue

Not impartial at all.

The question choices were poor, but he did well as a moderator in mostly getting out of the way except when a candidate just straight out doesn't answer the question.

How come there was no IMMIGRATION question at all though? Trump didn't even mention the wall once.

This, basically

trump just couldn't shut the fuck up and move on. every little thing triggered him

it was hard to watch

It appears Trump liked the Iraq war that Secretary Clinton used her power to vote for.

Sure wish you didnt cause all these wars Trump.

Black Dilbert

>BUT THE IRS SAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>YOU CAN RELEASE TAX RECORDS THAT ARE BEING AUDITED DURRRRRRRRR

He is an NBC acolyte and Trump still crapped on him and the sHill.

>fact checking

kek.

Nope, why did he wasted time asking old garbage like the birther thing?

But he didn't refute it that way.

>sniff?

He tried to push them on the race issue on them.

>black on black crime and black on white crime is the cause of the majority of violent crime.

Fuck you google, fix your own race before complaining to us that it's our issue to worry about.

Pretty much the entire debate right here

The debate in a nutshell

>attacking the black moderator

This is what they wanted.

>asks trump about taxes and tries to argue with him
>not one question to hillshit about clinton foundation, bengazi, emails, saudi arabia, health

>tells people to be quiet when they laugh after trump said something funny
>literally waits to let paid shills "laugh" at hillarys "joke"

he literally only attacked the hand full of irrelevant Trump scandals like they were the biggest deal on earth, and PUSHED IT HARD but did NOTHING on Hillarys closet of bones.

Why didn't trump bring up FBI crime statistics during the race segment?

He was impartial. Trump dodged questions and gave non-answers constantly and he did his job in calling it out.

He got fucking wrecked dude

Hillary tried to talk some real bullshit during her attacks on Trump.
Trump was certainly more defensive and ended up waffling quite a bit while talking about foreign policy.
Trump talked plenty of common sense on America's economic and racial issues while Hillary gave nothing really new or insightful onto these issues, which I think will sway against her favour.
Overall I think Trump won on America's internal issues but he needs to up his game on his policy talking points, especially in foreign affairs.

Hillary had more momentum because her experience with talking policy is greater than Donald's making her seem more confident.

Noticed that too and i think it was more to do with image
Trump was behind Hillary and it doesn't look good if he's waiting his turn behind her, so he went and said hello to his wife till moved on

Sup Black/pol/ where you at?

Lol ctr

Yep. Trump lost fair and square.

That's like the most racist thing you can do.

> old media buzzes in his ear all week telling him fact check Trump

> Trump ends up fact checking him

Trump literally, LITERALLY, didn't bring up Hillary's problems. He would have killed her if he had her put on the spot to defend herself.

They're probably waiting to pull those cards. Hillary blew her load all at once, Trump is saving his. We'll see which strategy wins.

Fuck no.

He didn't even go into any of the issues that actually fucking mattered.

The forehead is 50% of everybody's face, doofus. The eyes are in the middle of the skull.

>D-donald
>D-donald time's u-
>We ask you please not cheer-
>D-don-

What a fucking nerd lmao

I'm inclined to agree
I'd wager that this election will be decided on the last debate in a glorious finale.

Bitch, just cause you both have fiveheads don't make you less fugly.

Actually think all the worst questions he could have asked are now out of the way which paves the way for next two debates to focus on illary's negatives. Takes the wind out of Clinton.

Ayy u what bix nood, you so you be saying this nigga forehead the prototype?
This nigga forehead the gold standard?
That your forehead mimic this nigga?
That your girlfriends son forehead look like this nigga?
Lol

What I was thinking. In the next few debates it's going to be a shit show for the Shilldog

>debated and questioned trump at least three times, meanwhile completely ignored the whore of beelzebub

Personally I thought his foreign policy rants were the best parts. Steady streams of factually correct putting the boots to her, and making her concede one or two failings. But he didn't fully get in there and attack her stance on Russia, or Saudi Arabia, even when he had an open goal mouth.

So yeah absolutely he needs to up his game on foreign policy. Perhaps as it's one of his strongest weapons he's not squandering it on the first debate.

Partly I'm buttmad obviously, but did anyone else get a sense he was just testing the waters?

You don't sprint at the start of a marathon. He was clearly dialed back, they didn't talk at all about immigration, they didn't talk about vets or the VA, the clinton foundation hasn't come up yet.

He destroyed her and was barely trying. He IS going to crank it up the next debate, and he's going to go nuclear at the last one.

Pro-hillary as expected.
He didn't even tell the crowd to be quiet after they cheered for Hillary but he did for Trump.

tl;dr

He won one economy/trade and defense. He lost on personal attacks and taxes.

I just don't know why there was no mention about Hillary's emails. ffs

He was fine until the birther issue where he did "yes you did" "no I didnt" "yes I you did" for too long. He should have just cited his source and move on, its not his job to argue.

>ask trump about all of his """""""""""scandals"""""""""""""
>don't ask any about hillary's

enough said

Didn't he donate to her campaign?

You do realize the first debate is (usually) the most important? It's when the most people watch debates to begin with.

He came off as angry and aggressive. And while I actually like that, many don't.

He should have hammered her hard. She has plenty of scandals for him to go after for 3+ debates. I was disappointed in his performance.

He told the audience to shut up twice; Once for hillary's camp, and once for trump's. After that he gave up.

>admonish

Can he release his taxes now that he's admitted he pays no taxes or what?

(((Impartial)))

Nope.

If anything he gave Trump too much of a pass with the interruptions and going over time.

Too bad Trump just looked more like a fool the more time he fought for.

Good joke.

The dude was even worse than fucking Candy Crowley.

There was mention. Did you even watch the first 30 minutes?

They brought it up, she said "Sorry", then Trump tried to use it later to deflect his tax returns.

He acted as a ref and fact checker on trump about the Iraq war. Therefore he was not unbiased.

Hahahahahahahahahah, no. Ineffective, yes.

Emails did come up but Hillary just up and said,
''Yeah, my bad, sorry about that'' and the questions moved on, it is shameful they didn't press that issue further.

>cheers for trump
Quiet down now you agreed
>cheers for Hillary
Quiet as can be

Enlighten me

Both crowds cheered right before he told them to shut the fuck up and stop their nigger behavior.

This is because Trump's lies are easily refuted while Hillary's lies take time, patience, and intelligence. It's difficult to do it in a debate format.

I'm sorry you picked a retarded candidate.

No, it has to do with the hairline.

nice dubs

He attacked Trump but never attacked Clinton. She was given softballs. He also allowed her shills to cheer and laugh, but not Trump's.

His aim was to be biased enough to give Clinton an edge, but not biased enough for the average moron to detect the bias.

>look at this dude
>look at the top of hishead

>liberal slanted news stories telling Laurer how to handle the debate... OR ELSE

Gee I wonder how this happened.

No Trump just hates shaking hands but does it for the campaign image

i was surprised how neutral he was, not like that Ratt Lauer. But they just let trump talk....

Was this the first time you've watched Trump debate or what?

He lets all those fags shake hands while he waves to the crowd and then comes in after they're all done to shake everyone's hand when he offers his hand.

Just because you're all beta fags that would play second fiddle and stand around looking uncomfortable while waiting your turn to shake hands with people doesn't mean Alpha Don is. He did the same thing during the Primaries when there were 16 people on stage.

No but not that bad. It seems like he at least tried to be impartial.

>enlighten me

Were you even watching the debates? First he called him out on the Iraq War, which he opposed but Lester said he did support it. Second, he asked about his tax returns, which trump told exactly why he hasn't released them yet, but he fought back and said "why didn't you release your 33K emails?". Third he called out Trump on racism even though he's done more for niggers then Shillary. Every fucking thing Lester asked him was a personal attack, and Trump had to fight off both of those lying sacks of shit the whole time

He said several days ago he will press the issue because some earlier debate moderator let it slide too easy. I don't think it was bias but he got too caught up in his own decision and made error in moderating technique.

> lets talk about race
> hilldog waxes on in non-specific sentimentalities
> trump waxes on on in non-specific sentimentalities
> "pardon mister trump, but the subject is healing the wounds of racial pain in america, please answer the question"

trump's a germophobe

its part of why he always has to fly back to nyc every night, he can only sleep in his own bed without getting skeeved out

A hack, corrupt biased paid for whore. Obvious.

Ok fag, gtfo libcuck. Liberals lost hands down and now you can't handle the defeat

>Trump basically had to debate the two of them.
Not even close. He had to debate 1.2 people at best. The moderator influence was far less than the bullshit pulled in the primaries. Have we fucking forgotten the bullshit Fox News pulled with their specially made info graphics?

Should have had a fair and balanced moderator like Sean Hannity.

not bad

That's the problem. Even fox goes out of their way to CTR on trump and it's pretty disgusting

No. It was all questions directed at Trump - not once did he ask anything directly at Hillary about any scandals, etc.

He's a piece of shit and Trump was right to call him a Democrat.

He tried to get into it with Trump but in the end it didn't matter since everyone told the cuck to sit there and shut the fuck by the end of it.

Hannity has literally appeared in a campaign ad for Trump.

this

What part of my post made you think I was a lib and didn't think Trump won the debate?

I want a specific part of my post, because it seems like you got triggered you aren't nearly as alpha as Don and tried deflecting my post.

Yes, he has a high hairline. Rumor has it that there exist people with no hair at all, shocking though it might seem.

I don't get why we don't frame our debates like confrontational court systems.

There should be two antagonistic, completely bias, moderators. They grill the opponent's candidate and afterward direct their preferred candidate to rebutt.

And, in the name of impartiality, he didn't ask Hillary about her VOTING as a US SENATOR to declare war in Iraq.

>This is because Trump's lies are easily refuted while Hillary's lies take time, patience, and intelligence. It's difficult to do it in a debate format.
Hillary's corrupti- uh, achievements are too complicated for you goy, let it go

Lester is a mess.

the whole part with the iraq war, was where he acted the most snide, as if he really tried to just sneak in that he supported it, and then wanted to move on

>nigger
>not shilling for the democrat

Uhhh... No.

Please heal racial tension and division in america. You have two minutes.

No.

guys I've drunk so much and I need to cook something to eat or I'm either going to be so hung over tomorrow I'm going to kill myself or choke to death on my own vomit in my sleep but I'm sooo incredibly tied what do

what thats just a falsehood. He "admonished" them after the audience had cheered once for both of them. He was a fucking trash moderator but he wasnt even good at his fucking job

Point is even if he was impartial he was a fucking toilet that both of the candidates shat all over because hes incompetent.

What was Hillary's hardest question? It was an email question that Trump had to bring up.

Trump's questions?

>You gave a casual endorsement of the Iraq war in 2002 on a radio show, tell me how that's not worse than [doesn't bring up her voting]
>You haven't released your tax returns, let's talk about that for 15 minutes
>you called a girl out about her looks, why?

Re rolling

Not a single question to Hillary about her fucked up decisions.

3 questions directed to Trump about statements meant to veer to debate to a slippery-sloped ad hominem.

No. Impartial, he wasn't. I did notice, however, the many times Trump shut his ass up by holding up his finger and telling him "Wait a minute..."

Trump certainly controls the room.

>He came off as angry and aggressive. And while I actually like that, many don't.
>He should have hammered her hard.

Those are contradictory notions there my friend. To hammer her hard, is to make himself come off at the very least aggressive.

His debate team got the better of him this time, and told him to stay subdued. You could tell there were times when he was itching to respond, but he decided to let it slide in the name of being presidential.

Egg headed retard, asks birther question, wastes time, total loser. Biased as fuck for Hillary, got stomped on and was even shaking at one point when Trump was speaking over him as he rudely interrupted. Total scumbag.

He just got steamrolled and disregarded all night by both candidates desu desu senpai

This
Hillary goes over her time every question and all she gets is a soft "two minutes.."

When Trump goes over its "TRUMP STOP! TRUMP! TW0 MINUTES! TRUMP WE HAVE MOAR QUESTIONS"

>Trump MIGHT have supported the war, but didn't
>OMFG TRUMP SUPPORTED IRAQ HE'S A WAR MONGER PSYCHO

>Hillary ACTUALLY supported the war and voted for it
>*crickets*

Why did he not mention the emails to Hillary? Doesn't even question her on emails. Questions Trump on birther bullshit. Hillary's side is caught in massive scandals almost weekly and this idiot doesn't question one to her, but asks Trump about the birther bullshit. Total hack.

Your candidate is a humongous piece of shit, unfortunately he is more in the open about it and therefore he will be asked more. Hillary is also a huge sack of shit, but she is closeted about it and it's harder to tackle her corruption in a debate format. You need an entire fucking investigation for it, not a sound bite. With Trump, he lies just for the fun of it. Hillary's lies as an art form.

inb4 shill, fuck Hillary, I'm not voting.

Fucking this. However (((they))) will never let that pass, because they have the overwhelming advantage as it stands.
>CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS vs
>FOX
>"S-see, it's fair. Every news outlet gets to have their own biased moderator."

I don't even know if I can watch the circus show that's going to be the next debate. Anderson Cooper is moderating that bullshit, I can just feel loaded questions being barraged at Trump, especially after how butthurt they were when he trolled the media during his birther "press conference."

Why does he look like he's made of plastic?

As far as moderation: yes
As for the bias of the questions, heavily slanted.

>t. Self conscious 5head

>Lets talk about jobs; creating them. Mr Clinton?
>lol give people with jobs more benefits.
>Okay, Mr. Trump?
>Increase import levies.
>Okay Mr. Trump, you didn't answer the question
Fuck this guy.

Yeah he did a great job. I wish all debate hosts ran things as fairly as Holt did tonight.

The pessimist in me would say that he was only fair because Trump would've attacked the MSM hard and gained votes from it had he not been fair. Doesn't change the fact that he was fair and balanced all night though. Nicely done.

bullshit, the only reason he's asked more about it is because the media is openly for Hillary. It's not that fucking hard to ask
>what about benghazi?
>what about your emails?
>what about your policies on syria and libya?

The only thing he was concerned about was pummeling trump

>MUH FAC CHECHS

He's definitely partial black.

>I'm not voting

Then shut the fuck up you loser. You're not even voting so everything you say is worthless

>no questions about hillarys dozens of scandals or crimes
>multiple question about trump hurting peoples feelings

nope

>the moderator directly argued with a debater about a topic of the debate

Unbiased as fuck.

> Oy vey, you aren't a potential Hillary voter? Sorry goyim, everything you say is worthless
Fuck off cunt, it's because I'm an immigrant and cannot vote in your elections yet.

>asking Trump about his taxes and the Obama "birther" thing
>not asking Hillary about her email scandal
>NOT IMPARTIAL

Your elections? Another filthy parasite.

>Tonight's debate will focus on three topics: achieving prosperity, America's direction, and securing America.

>Mr. Trump, what did you mean by saying hillary didn't look presidential?
>Mr. Trump, why were you a birther?

Seems legit.

Then shut the fuck up bitch. Your voice is worthless

Not at all. He tried to cover it, but would let Hillary Clinton say whatever she wanted, for however long she wanted, without interruption, while constantly interrupting Trump.

It seems like he actively tried to check his bias at the door, though, so it's not like I'm furious at the guy, shy of the one leading question about Trump being for the Iraq war.

Never taken a drop of welfare. Sorry you can't say the same commie, hoping you're enjoying Trudeau's tasty drops cum in your mouth

Nice job arranging those letters on your image dumbass

lol you're officially salty

Dude gave Trump far more time than he should've given him. Trump used up more extra time than Hillary did. If anything, he's definitely partial towards Trump.

I heard on another site that Donald actually had more total time to talk than Hillary was. I don't believe it. Anyone got the final split?

That little cuck didn't give Trump shit. Trump took it.

>trump constantly interrupting Holt and Clinton
>clinton mostly civil
>"WAAAAH WHY ARE THEY BEING SO MEAN TO DADDY TRUMPY!!!!!"

His career (and possibly his life) counted on him being biased against Trump. Don't take it personally Cred Forums, he could've been arkansided

Ineffectual. The topics/questions were completely softball and the only reason he was there was to meekly say "g-guys, we're supposed to be on a schedule, oh you're going to continue talking, that's OK."

>he's definitely partial towards Trump.
>kept trying to interrupt him
>Trump has to speak over him to finish his point
>he let Hill go over a few times without saying a word
yeah so partial, while it made Trump look like he was losing his cool when he had to fight off interruptions

I wasn't complaining that they were being mean. If anything, I stated just the opposite. The moderator was against Trump, like virtually every media personality, but did his absolute best to check his biases at the door.

For someone with a bias (which everyone has), to go 90 minutes non stop, and doing as well as he did keeping his bias in check... it was a good job. It wasn't perfect, but it was a damned fine job for a biased moderator that had to go 90 minutes non-stop.

I thought he did an alright job. I was able to focus mainly on Candidates.

Trump looked like he was slyly studying hillary the entire time. He'll be bringing heat in the next debates.

was pushy with tax returns :^^^) but I had to take a piss so I missed most of it.

Trump handled his biz as usual.

It helps Trump that Lester had to handhold low stamina Hillary.

>FACT-CHECKING TRUMP
>REPEATEDLY
>fact check clinton
>none

Biased?

fuck you, you literal gigga nigga

He was obviously actively trying to be just biased enough to do damage but not biased enough to get noticed and called out for it. There was no integrity on display. You're very naive.

throw shit in the microwave
always works

The color red:
empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-red.html
>This color is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive. It exudes a strong and powerful masculine energy.

>Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action.

>It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination.

>It is also strong-willed and can give confidence to those who are shy or lacking in will power.

Hillary wore a red suit to the debate. The only reason she was able to get away with this is because she is a woman. As a man, Trump can't wear a red suit or he'd look ridiculous.

Wearing a red suit gave Hillary a psychological advantage over Trump. Hillary abused her female privilege in tonight's debate. This is an objective fact.

he looks like a black who wants to be white

The Truth About Lester Holt

That is the weirdest looking black jew lizard man I have ever seen in my life. Must be the reason he doesnt do many close ups

i was actually thinking this

she looked unprofesstional

Time given on defense isn't time given at all. The more he talked about irrelevant BS like his tax returns, the less Hill has to face up for her email scandal and Foreign Policy blunders.

Conversely, trump made an even better decision wearing a blue tie
empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-blue.html
>trust and responsibility

Of course not 100%, but I was happy about him. Of course a couple "anti-Trump" slanted questions. Interrupted Trump once or twice in the middle of a good point to interject. He asked that cyber security question that I wish Trump capitalized on about her unsecured emails. Either he was too much of a bitch to take control or consciously let them battle it out. Either way it turned out better than I thought.

I thought it made her look like she was wearing something blood soaked.

I've never found that bright red to be very comforting. Whether this is due to the fact that cherry red is is the most unstable color in the visible spectrum is the reason or not, I have no idea.

lol you've been on Cred Forums too long. That's the end of the campaign right there. He can't bring up Hillary calling blacks "super predators" and then validate it with statistics.

alpha af

>partial towards Trump.
No, Trump is just that Alpha. Hillary tried to counter Trump once, and he shut her down so fast, you barely even noticed. Trump was soft on her this debate.

The emails were a mistake, and if I could back in time and fix it, I would. I am sorry. Please trust me with the responsibility of being the POTUS.

>I committed a crime. If I could go back in time and not commit that crime, I would. I am sorry I am a criminal. Please let me keep being a criminal.

>Wow, that's good enough for me. Thank you.

>Citing facts is the most racist thing you can do
And that's why this country is finished.

There's the world as you wish it to be and the world as it is. I agree with your sentiment but the reality is that no one wants to hear facts on blacks. At least not yet. We're still in the "lift blacks up to our level" phase of post-slavery America. Implying, much less proving, that a large percentage of blacks are criminals is anathema to that and would lead to more chimpouts. Maybe one day people will be open to the truth. Until then, we have to keep playing this game to keep the peace.

Yes. Dude got talked over by both candidates. Didn't get a chance to if he was.