So are we being raided, or was it always the plan to turn against Trump last minute

So are we being raided, or was it always the plan to turn against Trump last minute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/business/status/780599308085264384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty big raid

2 debates left dont worry little goy

The other boards watching the debate came here to say I told you so

raided.

you can feel it in the air. they really think they can correct the record by forcing it.

most of the shitposters are leafs and aussies no raid really, just the usual trolling

Guys it's a bot

It's just us shitposting ourselves m8.

Other boards are on suicide watch due to Trump crushing Hillary, and are coming here to try and defend their garbage candidate.

>raided
>soros
>e-mails
>birther
>china! china! china!

your brain, on Cred Forums

>turnning against him

Who the fuck is turnning against him?

$150 MILLION IN INEFFECTIVE Cred Forums SHITPOST DISSUASION

>$150 MILLION IN INEFFECTIVE Cred Forums SHITPOST DISSUASION

>$150 MILLION IN INEFFECTIVE Cred Forums SHITPOST DISSUASION

We're not being raided, or at least not to a significant degree. Trump really did shit the bed at the start of the debate; he improved towards the middle, but he was on the defensive throughout. Very low energy, and very unbecoming, so what do you expect?

You're a subtle shill.

Raid. Nihil novi sub sole.

Honest here
Pure honesty
I've been a Trump fan and daily Cred Forums user since the day he announced, but he really fucked up this debate

he just sounded too high energy, too fired up
incoherent rambling and it made him look bad
he had so many opportunities to rip her apart but he took some irrelevant bait instead. Too many neurons firing, lets go with that.

Clinton was calm and measured. Lying through her teeth but at least she appeared composed and astute.

What isn't true about soros dumping millions into controlling governments?

Shills aren't real you crazies

Skypes are ridding us would you expect anything different I didn't used to be this extreme but we need to prepare the ovens for real this time this is going to far.

Huge raid, shills are in full damage control, most of them aren't even caring about IDs. This shit was planned since CTR found out pepe existed. I predict 1 more week of brigading (this board will become a public interest issue, normies will come to see it and CTR needs them to believe that Trump got rekt), and another 2 big raids post debates respectively.

((()))
found one kill yourself Shlomo

The answer is: All of the above
Raids from other boards that saw the debate
CTR shills
And Cred Forums admitting that Trump got obliterated

It's not a pretty sight

She appeared in control but she said absolutely nothing. In reality Trump won. Normies might actually believe she has won.

TRUMP IS LOSING MARKETS GO UP

TRUMP IS LOSING MARKETS GO UP

CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

twitter.com/business/status/780599308085264384

CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

I'm a Cred Forums regular because this place is hilarious... But i've never been trump supporter

This was rigged so hard against trump and at this point I don't care. Even if this scumbag lying bitch hillary wins, I have no hope for tomorrow regardless and i'll just have lost a little bit more hope.

I'll always have Cred Forums (Quick someone post the lost all hope guy meme)

I came here from another board to laugh at you guys because you're so goddamn annoying with your trump shilling all over the rest of the site. Have to say I'm having a ball.