What were the best moments of the debate?

What were the best moments of the debate?

>Donald Trump calling out the fed

>Hillary Clinton saying women should be paid as much as men for doing a worse job

>Hillary Clinton accusing Donald Trump of not paying federal income taxes
>"That makes me smart"

>400 pound people on their beds

>Donald Trump fact-checking the host

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/OTI_4_Way_Race.htm
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657
twitter.com/micahcohen/status/780599560016125952
twitter.com/BlakeFPerry/status/780604520732561408
twitter.com/LiquidHbox/status/780598712162775040
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/780599648155303937
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/780600622278021120
twitter.com/wzzm13/status/780600451863576576
twitter.com/LoneVaultWander/status/780597199172345860
twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/780598683586945024
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360
twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/780597763344068609
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640
youtube.com/watch?v=xrzmACc_QlE
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
youtube.com/watch?v=hdyZDvlv3PU
mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening
thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/
electionguide.org/elections/past/
ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ALPp2wUxXl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hillary Clinton saying women should be paid as much as men for doing a worse job

I was watching with some of my normie friends, none of them caught that.

does the left just blatantly lie to themselves?

>does the left just blatantly lie to themselves?
What do you think?

Oh and,

>Shillary shilling her book

That part where Donald said there was no admission of guilt in his settlement and he built a very nice resort that's just so incredibly not racist.

Everything was awesome

I loved him saying that the US cannot be the policeman of the world

>You havent beaten Isis your entire adult life
Or something. That was great

Also the fact that the audience bursted in applause when Trump mentioned the emails and also when he told them hillary has experience: bad experience

The guy is a shiny golden messiah

I enjoyed "super predator". But your average joe shitpack has no clue waht he's referring to.

>why not

He should have responded
>Men should be paid less than women if they don't do as good of a job, too!
Christ, he fucked up hard.

>the part where hillary talked about companies not wanting to deal with pregnancies and trump acting like he could never ever be guilty of that

i mean, it's pretty much undeniable that pregnancies are inconvenient to the work environment.

also gotta say the continued wage gap shit seriously fucking pisses me off

I feel like these debates don't ever matter.

It's a debate hosted by democrats, with a democrat audience, for a democrat TV with loaded democrat questions.

Trump voters won't change their votes for this. They're not exactly voting Trump because of his policies. They're voting Trump because they're fed up with democrats.

I feel like the debate was a draw. They really fucked him towards the end though. Also this whole fucking debate was biased towards Hillary.

>Hillary you have 2 minutes to tell us about your view on this important topic.

>Trump you have 20 seconds to explain why you did this thing we are lying about and no you can't rebuttal because we have a fact checker

>Fact checker on Hillary's website.

Trump's line about Hillary's experience being "Bad experience" was his best.

>>Hillary Clinton saying women should be paid as much as men for doing a worse job

Trump is going to come off as anti-womanz tho

I caught that. Then again, I'm not retarded

you're not wrong

>Trump's line about Hillary's experience being "Bad experience" was his best.

Yeah, that was good, maybe his best moment.

That made him sound like an exaggerator. She's been an adult for 50 years.

>Trump takes eight minutes to answer two minute questions, rambles on in incoherent sentences like a fucking tard, NEVER mentions Hillary's E-Mails despite having the COMPLETE FREEDOM to do so
>Hillary remains calm, cool, collected - answers questions on time and in detail.

WAAAH WAAAH LESTER HOLT WAS A SHILL WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fucking retard.

My 10 year old daughter caught her plugging her book.

I'm so proud of her.

>I will release my tax returns when you release your deleted emails
Kekked heartily

Haha pics?

WE DON'T NEED FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE.

I liked the part where she called all white people racists.

That's the point. He talks like a normal human being rather than a robot.

Trump saying he has a better temperament than Hillary and the audience laughing like "Nigger, please."

Who's the blonde on Anderson Cooper on the red dress? I think I'm in love?

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

>Wanted the housing crisis/economic collapse to happen
>Doesn't pay taxes but wants you to
>Refused to pay contracted workers
>Wants new gun control laws
>Refused to let black people rent properties
>Believed China invented global warming, lied about it
>Attacks women
>Won't defend our allys
>Birtherism
>Doesn't know anything about nuclear references
>Brings up Rosie O'donnell
>SNIIIIIIIIIIIFF
>"I never said that!" - person who said that

He's finished.

What did she say exactly?

>can't follow a reply longer than 3 sentences
>rambling
It's not the president's responsibility to wait for your drug-addled brain to keep up with his talking points.

Best moment was watching Jill Stein on her fb live event respond and point out the contradictions of BOTH candidates LIVE.

Even better was Gary Johnson doing much of the same on Twitter via text messages.

It was the idea that they both just kept fighting like CHILDREN back and forth.

ontheissues.org/OTI_4_Way_Race.htm
This is where the candidates REALLY stand on all issues. See who you side with.

I'm surprised nobody else mentioned the nukes thing
>Trump says he'd fucking bomb a ship from a foreign country if it was taunting them
>Hillary says that'd start a goddamned war
>Trump: Lol no it won't
>Hillary proceeds to take advantage and say someone who gets triggered by tweets shouldn't handle nukes
Shit was great for the meme potential

Superpredators part could be pretty significant for google vote

She accused Donald Trump of "not supporting equal pay for women who don't do as good of a job", or something like that.

>I enjoyed "super predator". But your average joe shitpack has no clue waht he's referring to.

Blacks remember, and know, I guarantee you.

It bothers me how accurate this is.

The line about Hillary's aids pleading the fifth was good

I think probably the best moment came quite early, when they both plugged their "fact-checking" websites within 5 seconds of one another. It was particularly uncanny; pure farce, really. Something for the movies. Quite possibly (I could be wrong) unprecedented in a presidential debate.

Here we are in a world where anyone with an internet connection can figure out if either of them are being objective (they mostly aren't), in seconds, and yet here we are watching these two behemoths amongst millions of people who would only believe anything they've validated - or, better yet - disseminated.

Such is life in our awkward little dichotomy.

L M A O

>mfw Trump ADMITTED that he REFUSED TO PAY workers doing work for him
>mfw Trump goes ON AN EIGHT MINUTE RANT about Birtherism (THE MOST IRRELEVANT THING EVER)

KEK'S WITH HER

Trump
> Security
> Economics
> Not Hillary

Hillary
> Race relations
> Gun control

I wish he would have said something different when race relations came up, though they baited him hard with the birther questions.

Wrong!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON AS MANY POLLS AS POSSIBLE IMPORTANT KEK POLLS AT THE TOP GO GO GO

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657

twitter.com/micahcohen/status/780599560016125952

twitter.com/BlakeFPerry/status/780604520732561408

twitter.com/LiquidHbox/status/780598712162775040

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144

twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874

twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/780599648155303937

twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/780600622278021120

twitter.com/wzzm13/status/780600451863576576

twitter.com/LoneVaultWander/status/780597199172345860

twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/780598683586945024

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360

twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/780597763344068609

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640

You can google 'ontheissues candidatename' to see what they've said on all of the issues.
Important. You can really see EVERYTHING they stand for and AGAINST.

Like unlimited campaign contributions. Supporting the TPP. Gary Johnson's really cool like that, and mainstream media doesn't mind him getting more attention than other minor candidates.

Our real debates are a joke.

We have winner take all voting instead of 'distributive voting' where you can have a first choice for new parties, and a second choice for main politicos (to break the elite oligarchy the US is, that harvard confirmed a few years back)

>Hes gonna blame me for everything

>sure, why not?

went over to my fathers to watch this, we were both in stitches the whole time

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that. I can't wait to snip that out of the videos and make a webm of it.

He should have talked about Hillary dressed in blackface

>The line about Hillary's aids pleading the fifth was good

Yes.

>>>//www.reddit.com

But were they watching, because you know it won't get proper attention by the media.

>NEVER mentions Hillary's E-Mails

were you even watching

Oh, you!

that makes me smart

definitely that lol

>aids

You're fucking retarded if you believe this. It's true that most voters aren't going to change sides at this point but the battle right now is for the all important undecided vote. This is a very well educated and observant voter group, and rest assured that most of them were watching the debate.

that and "its called business"

after the housing crisis thing

also the "you've been there for 30 years" was gud

>They're not exactly voting Trump because of his policies.

is this actually true for you guys?

I keep hearing this dumb fucking talking point, the only reason I don't think this guy is a joke is because he is literately right on almost every single policy

>illegal immigration
>fair NATO spending
>stop antagonizing Russia
>tariffs
>pro industrial policy
>energy development
>mercantilism
>federal reserve jews

And the best part about it was where she said racism can be fixed by throwing money at it.

As soon as Hillary said that Donald Trump said in 2006 he wanted a housing crisis to happen(aka the economic collapse of 2008 that fucked our entire country over) because he could buy houses cheap and make money, and Donald interrupted her to say "yeah that's good business!", it was over.

As in the entire election was over. The number 1 issue in America is still the economy. And Trump admitted that he wanted it to collapse in the way that it did in the middle of a national debate with an estimated 100 million people watching.

>all these minorities and ugly ass poor on the CNN Florida sampler

Jesus Christ

>undecided voters
>well educated and observant

never go full retard pham

Shut the fuck up you insufferable faggot

>undecided vote

I don't believe that exists in a meaningful quantity.

Trump audibly scoffing while Clinton was praising black communities comes off to me as a moment that'll be replayed.

Clinton's preparing to be president quip will probably get some play too.

Yeah, though most would apportion more blame to wall st and the banks

if you're referring to the normie friends, the general jist was "no she didn't say that. or, she didn't mean it like that"

She said something like "Trump believes women should only be paid the same as men if they do as good of a job," the exact same thing she tweeted a few months ago as if he's wrong.

It's true what they said about Chicago, anyway. Sitting in my apartment now, I just heard a gunshot. I need to get my FOID card and be an armed and law abiding citizen asap. Balance that gangster bullshit out.
However I'm not so sure I like how Trump handled the police state stop and frisk point...

Now i know its going to come up, but

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are incredibly viable this year.
Was Abraham Lincoln a WARM AND FUZZY VOTE, a PROTEST vote? No. He WON A 4 WAY ELECTION. (sound familiar?)

People who disregard third parties, are bringing up 'WASTED VOTES' from the SLEW of dozens of ARTICLES ON SOCIAL MEDIA, who ARE mostly FUNDING the TWO MAIN CANDIDATES

THIS POINT of PROTEST, HASN'T BEEN PUSHED IN DECADES, and the last time is was pushed? WHEN IT MATTERED AND FAVORABILITY WAS LOW WITH MAJOR CANDIDATES.

they think theyre part of the solution, but anyone TELLING U HOW TO VOTE, IS PART OF THE PROBLEM.

33% OF The Vote LATELY HAS ONLY BEEN PARTICIPATING IN HIGHLY STIMULATED ELECTIONS.

it was 25 or so percent during Ralph Nader.

It was 32% during the FIRST Obama election.

Independent voters are at an ALL TIME HIGH and someone as UNLIKABLE AS HILLARY AND TRUMP are the contenders to Gary Johnson and (Originally Bernie Sanders but) now Jill Stein. Look up the 2004 and 2008 and 2012 elections. Look at the DROP in Total Voters. Look at the drop in percentages. Comparing 2008 to its previous and sequencing years. Independents, nonaffiliates, the angry, the edgy, the disgruntled who hardly participate in polls woke up and voted. Protest arguments have always pushed these voters to believe their votes for third party candidates are wasted.

The system is built against them. An increase to 15% poll majorities, todebate. Where if a majority doesn't win, CONGRESS decides to further dampen third party chances.

The amount of coverage this election has had this year, the amount of shitposting, message buying, mudslinging is higher than ever, citizen's united has furthered it. There is ONE candidate who's been screaming to drop it. To Limit Campaign contributions, to actually support term limits. Well, Two will, TWO WONT.

I'm biased, but DON'T PRESUME your candidate is the BEST. they all have their flaws, see who u agree with MOST.

I think it's the FEELING he is right, rather than entirely understanding the political and economic scenario. The everyday Jon FEELS there's something wrong going on and can't quite put his finger on it, but hey the democrats have been in power for what now, 16 years?

25% of voters are undecided, which is a statistically significant figure famajama.

>people that realize both candidates are horrible choices aren't well educated
I can't even

Literally she was insinuating Donald was sexist for saying and this her quoting him, "He has said that he only wants women to earn as much as men when they do as good a job as men."

The "resurgence" of your frog god will ultimately go nowhere due to your group's predominant unwillingness to accept duality

Hello, friend. I see you are new here and still trying to fit in. Perhaps maybe even infiltrate to promote certain replies and viewpoints, but it is not being completely successful and I'm afraid this might just not be the place for you.

No worries though. There are plenty of other websites where you could fit much better in and that would welcome you with open arms. I would suggest Reddit, perhaps?

Anyway, go and search for your home, pal. Good luck :)

She said: (Trump feels) Women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men.

Golden moments

I was watching with my brother who was a big Berniebot but even he caught on how bullshit that was. "So, she wants to pay women more for doing a worse job?"

How did Trump not CRUSH that one out of the park?

You faggot shills brought up the birther thing in the first place.. He changed the subject and Lester Dolt bright it back up. That's on you

Undecided voters are literally the dumbest group of people in the country

They can't even read candidates policies and come to a decision

Keep in mind these are the same people who voted for JFK because he was better looking than Nixon

Trump calling out the Fed honestly made me consider voting for him. Prob gonna stay home on election day, but if I do go, I'm going trump now.

He said something about "Hillary, I want you to be happy" I kekd pretty gud at that one. But the 400 pounder flounder in the bed was a good meme too

Or it could be that not all policies have even yet been released.

Wait did he really say;"that makes me smart"? Why would anyone vote for a globalist? The only difference between him and Hillary is he admits he's a globalist Zionist.

400 lb hackers

No kidding. I don't get it.
How could one still be on the fence about such divisive characters?

Kek bless you my son

To be completely honest Trump was kind of bad at this today. He failed numerous opportunities to just end it right there and then. Fuck, I honestly think I would do a better job than he.

Maybe this was by design and he's waiting for the last debates to make the big hits, but in a vacuum at least, how does he not crush the cyber attacks/defense segment? How does he not bring up her corruption? Why does he keep letting her get away with saying and avoiding really big stuff?

Paying as little federal income tax as possible does make you smart, dummy

Thanks spainfag

You imply that there are only 2 choices.

How the fuck does that make him a globalist?
He doesn't want to obliterate her now. He wants to drag it out, go harder the second debate but wait until the third to really destroy her. All is going according to plan, user.

The two candidates are polar opposites on taxation and economic growth

those two alone are enough to make a decision

Add immigration reform and defense on top of that and you actually have to be braindead to still be sitting on the fence

>he admits he's a globalist
What?

IDK, I feel like she was way more practiced and polished tonight, and he was not the firecracker I was expecting and hoping for. Hopefully he'll get it together and absolutely murder the next debates. He's a smart man. I'm thinking he'll really learn from this round and do well from now on. Shame he wasn't more on point tonight, though.

what is that?
Is that an aleppo?

These were the highlights/cringe moments for me:

>Trumped up, trickle down
>my ten year old son is great at computers
>400 pounds
>call sean hannity

Be realistic.. There are. Idealistically maybe you could hope for more, but really, you know it will be one of the two who debated tonight.

it's on my usb
I'll show you later

I liked it when Trump grilled Hilldawg on the emails and TPP

The "fighting isis your entire adult life" was pretty bad though and I'm willing to bet thats all people will focus on.

"Americanism, not globalism will be our credo!"

Sounds like something a globalist would say!

this

ALL of these things will be replayed by the media, talked up until the next debate

the fact that the crowd broke lose and cheered at the email line was pretty telling

Even normalfags know everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit

The best moment was, "Why not?". Not just because it was a good line, but because it encapsulates Clinton's character and what she will bring.

This. I mean don't get me wrong I love The Don but he took his sweet time with most questions and always interrupted Hillary though she didn't do that all that much back. He just played really aggressively and hey, I liked it.

It was really frustrating just how much he could not stay on point. I think he fails to realize the difference between one of his rallies and a 1 on 1 debate. Maybe that was the problem and he just needs to adjust. I noticed he just tried to go on one of his entertaining rants on every question, which works on the context of a rally perfectly, but really doesn't on a debate, and Hillary completely took advantage to just steer the entire debate and Trump just let her frame the entire thing to her liking.

The result: We heard a lot of Trump defending himself, a lot of times saying a bit too much, and her just casually sidestepping big accusations without consequence. She played him like a fiddle tonight.

The good news was that even so he still managed to get a few good hits in and his sheer presence and charisma and dominant personality is still very much there, and you can't train that. So here's hoping next time he adjust accordingly and realizes he needs to actually attack her and take control of the flow. Press her on issues, not letting her avoid them, and slam her real hard on them. Expose her. And for fucks say, give coherent answers because it's Clinton and all you need to do is expose her fat, corrupt soon to be deceased ass.

>le independent libertarian 'vote cuck johnson' man

>Trump asked about "bitherism" aka Obamas birth cert
>BTFO's Shill and biased mediator
>"b-b-but this is about race relations" - biased mediator

Also polls:

>my plan for fighting isis is right on my website
>general Douglas MacArthur wouldn't be happy with that
Twas a mighty kek

Ya even PBS was super bought by hillary. Its too bad. And I have to mention the Trump suported going into Irag. WTF anyone who was alive when 9/11 happened knows that is a LIE. I was in the 4th grade and I remember that

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Hillary has a way of speaking that sounds bland and robotic. Its easy to stop following what she's saying vs Trump who is pretty quick, with personality and generalities.

Is that from today?

I was watching it with family. I called it out and the women among the group instantly assumed jumped to 'women can do the job better'. I call it out as lower the standard and they don't want to listen.

Yep, all the buttblasted bernie bros will vote 3rd party and waste their vote at a much higher rate than you can subvert Trump supporters. Nice shilling fag

the gold standard was the hardest hitter in the debate

Oh my god, you couldn't have said it any better. Thank you for putting the work into a post I feel like I might make. You're alright Portugal bro.

Except Trump mumbled that he never said that.

My favorite was

>Trump flailing on the birther issue

>le left
Shillaroo is right wing as fuck.

Hell yeah, man. I agree, and cheers to that.

Libertarian for Trump checking in

Yes. Fishy, isn't it?

Trump did really poorly. I think Hillary genuinely won this one - not because she was good, because everything she said was painfully memorized, but because Trump was even worse.

With every answer, I thought: I could have done a whole lot better. For example, he should have called her out when she suggested women should earn more for the same work, he should have made more work of her mistakes in the Middle East by describing the hundreds of thousands of people who now lie dead in the dust due to her decisions, and there were several times when he became really defensive when he could have gone on the attack and expose her hypocrisy.

>holier than thou

My husband died a pretty good job yay

>your husband approved NAFTA it's THE WORST DEAL IN HISTORY

Trump is an absolute savage. At the beginning I was like wtf why is he so calm I don't like this. Then 5 mins later he's sinking his teeth into her $12,000 jacket wearing hide

The problem I had with Lester on this is Trump tried to bring things back to the main point/question and he kept trying to push birther quesitons.

Then when Trump tried to deviate away from the path Lester kept trying to interrupt him saying that he needs to get back on point.

missed the deb8, was working. can i get an unbiased summary please

yeah i started fucking laughing that she pulled that ben carson tier book advertisement. she must really need the fucking money.

>Libertarian
>Supporting someone totally opposite of Libertarian

>American Soldier for Nazi Victory reporting in!

Haha no, you'll not find that here. YouTube that shit and then c'mon back, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrzmACc_QlE

I'm spreading this everywhere

Don't forget: Trump losing and crying like a baby.

My ideals don't line up with my options. I want America to be fucking great, so be it.

We must have been watching a different debate.

Go back and look on each individual point brought up by Trump, Clinton, and the moderator.

There were times when Trump dictated the topic, so much so the moderator bounced it over to Hillary.

This debate was about Trump, just like the entire election has been. That is not a win for Hillary. That is not how she will win.

>he doesn't know about Libertarians for Trump
Shit was started by Walter Block, the most autistically hardcore libertarian ever. Trump is great on immigration and foreign policy so I don't give a fuck about his bad spots

As a Trump supporter: he had great chances to fuck Hillary up, but sounded confused and garbled and his message lost to her message even though it was weak and possibly delivered to her by earpiece.

It bothers me how delusional you can be to a slew post.

As a Hillary supporter it troubled me... We know that game you dick

Maybe he is waiting to have the first response. If he can attack her then she will have to defend before counter attacking. Think about Trump having two minutes to explain in detail the events of bernie being cheated out of the nomination. Nothing to step around, Just "Your party conspired against the people you represent. What can you even say for yourself?"

Trump was on the offensive and completely controlled the floor for most of the debate, but Hillary hammered him hard near the end.

>KEK'S WITH HER

no dubs

Meme factories are working double today

>I will release my tax returns after you release the 30,000 emails you deleted

>Trump fact-checking Hillary the entire debate

>Trump holding court

>Trump getting a liberal audience to cheer for him

Just off the top of my head. I'll have to re-watch because there were so much hammering going on. He really gave it to her. Ignore the shills.

I checked google. It isn't.

You're absolutely right. They hate politics as usual. They've read or at least seen the video detailing lobbying, watched voter disenfranchisement, scheming by the political parties colluding against the candidates, they're aware of the harvard study confirming the US based on the last few decades as being an Oligarchy due to what measures are passed and who they legitimately benefit.

The independents, we want money out of politics. We don't want you to vote with your fucking dollar. We don't want TPP, we want LIMITED CAMPAIGN FINANCE so EVERY REAL CANDIDATE has EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, we want an END to CITIZENS UNITED.

It's allowed candidates to go batshit and spend Millions more than previous elections for these hill and trump bots in fucking social media. I'm sure they're in this fucking thread. I see you shitlords. I fucking see you.

I'm not playing that game. Wages in my country are far too high for Hillary to pay us. Watch for a sudden influx of Indian and Pakistani posters if you want to identify shills.

But this is bad news. He really didn't make the most out of this (if he had been a bit more coherent, he could have fucked her up bad), and this was one of the most-watched television broadcasts in history (if not the most-watched).

>>Hillary remains calm, cool, collected - answers questions on time and in detail.
Everybody I watched with thought she needed a nap. She looked tired. Also, her teeth were disgustingly brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

More people need to pay attention to this, MSM will ignore it.

>what is a proxy

>30 years
>not pushing to make a single law to help the market and change corporate domination

Also anyone else thing america is just going downhill? We can tax the rich and raise the minimum wage but how does that stop from corporations from moving? Also how can we expect trickle down economics to work? It won't.

>I think he fails to realize the difference between one of his rallies and a 1 on 1 debate.

It may be caluclated. One way to look at is that your debating your opponent. Another way to look at it is that your explaining yourself to the American public, when you have their full and complete attention, without media filter.

When he gave a full accounting about his opinion on the Iraq War, I think that was the best moment of the night. I was sick and tired of this media bullshit taking a hesitant maybe, and transforming it into the equivalent of a full throated endorsement.

Regardless, we've seen this pattern before. The politcals and pundits will claim that on a debate surface level that "Drumpf BTFO," and yet every time he manages to push him just a litter higher in the polls. If past history can be an indicator, I think this will work out well for him. If for nothing else, we are talking about Trump and not Clinton. Trump is the center, the focus, the more people ruminate on Trump, the more likely it is I think, the secret "undecided" voter comes out of the closet and supports him.

>tfw 195 pounds and in my bed

>Everybody I watched with
Yeah, that's the thing with a divided society. Everyone you watch with is bound to agree with you on a fundamental level. It was the same with Brexit, when Remain voters screamed "b-but literally everyone in my London academic/professional bubble voted Remain, how could this be?"

This debate was supposed to make Trump connect with voters who are undecided or leaning towards Hillary. In that regard, he has failed.

I dunno, you tell us

how much does putin give you?

or are you getting isis petrodollars?

Shit. My bad.

You watched it with sycophants then. She absolutely looked more in control and collected. You can't even argue she wasn't the better poised of the two objectively. Shush.

You're absolutely Wrong. They hate politics as usual. They've read or at least seen the video detailing lobbying, watched voter disenfranchisement, scheming by the political parties colluding against the candidates, they're aware of the harvard study confirming the US based on the last few decades as being an Oligarchy due to what measures are passed and who they legitimately benefit.

The independents, we want money out of politics. We don't want you to vote with your fucking dollar. We don't want TPP, we want LIMITED CAMPAIGN FINANCE so EVERY REAL CANDIDATE has EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, we want an END to CITIZENS UNITED.

It's allowed candidates to go batshit and spend Millions more than previous elections for these hill and trump bots in fucking social media. I'm sure they're in this fucking thread. I see you shitlords. I fucking see you.

You buying into not looking at the rest of the world, watching what REAL countries can do in a movie as short as "Where to Invade Next" where you can see the progress of what 'was' the american dream.

Also both Hillary And Trump are military-pro.
THey're not slowing that down at all.

Gary is somewhat. Jill is completely.
THat's our biggest slice. Those planes trump's talking about, those 'threats' are fucking stupid. We are the STRONGEST MILITARY PRESENCE. WE OUTSPEND THE TOP 5 OTHER COUNTRIES COMBINED.

We. are. Okay. Even places like Japan want us to cut back and pull our base off their country. (millions protested drunk and violent troops that ended the lives of jap citizens), the base is STILL THERE.

Here in the US we can't get 100,000 to protest in one place. We BARELY get there at our BEST political rallys. Lazy politicucks, overworked shitlords.SmarterthanThou but not learning shit about all parties involved.

Cutting taxes for all people

Deregulating business

Putting taxes on companies that offshore

I think you guys are missing a big bomb when he said that many politicians are financially invested in or taking so actions directly from these companies. Hopefully the viewers at home were paying attention to that bit.

>"Your party conspired against the people you represent. What can you even say for yourself?"

EXACTLY. MAKE HER "SAY NOTHING".

Instead of mentioning and drown it out yourself like an idiot. Confront her with it and shut up. Let her have to respond. If she says nothing it will feel awkward and she'll look exposed. If she owns upt to it, MAKE HER SAY "I DID IT" -- bully her on it. If she tries to change the subject, bring it up again and call her out on avoiding it. If she denies it, call her out for being a liar.

She literally can't do anything about it and you just take control of the whole thing.

Nice digits.
TFW 130 and in my bed. But eating ice cream, so he had me there.

Trump literally called out Neckbeards. I lost my shit

I do it for free

>When Hillary started throwing the R word around and saying we should dump even more money in niggers and let them all out of prison and take away guns in the same sentence.

>mfw When Hillary bodied him on the stamina rebuttal

i bet this dude spends more time debating the us elections than he ever did thinking about his own

Look at the numbers you SCRUBLORD.

Johnson and Stein are incredibly viable this year. Was Abraham Lincoln a WARM AND FUZZY VOTE, a PROTEST vote? No. He WON A 4 WAY ELECTION. (familiar?)

People who mention it, are bringing up 'WASTED VOTES' from ARTICLES ON SOCIAL MEDIA, who ARE FUNDING the TWO MAIN CANDIDATES.

THIS POINT of PROTEST, HASN'T BEEN PUSHED IN DECADES, and the last time is was pushed? WHEN IT MATTERED AND FAVORABILITY WAS LOW WITH MAJOR CANDIDATES.

You think you're part of the solution, but anyone TELLING YOU HOW TO VOTE, IS PART OF THE PROBLEM.

33% OF The Vote LATELY HAS ONLY BEEN PARTICIPATING IN HIGHLY STIMULATED ELECTIONS.

it was 25 or so percent during Ralph Nader.

It was 32% during the FIRST Obama election.

Independent voters are at an ALL TIME HIGH and someone as UNLIKABLE AS HILLARY AND TRUMP are the contenders to Gary Johnson and (Originally Bernie Sanders but) now Jill Stein. Look up the 2004 and 2008 and 2012 elections. Look at the DROP in Total Voters. Look at the drop in percentages. Comparing 2008 to its previous and sequencing years. Independents, nonaffiliates, the angry, the edgy, the disgruntled who hardly participate in polls woke up and voted. Protest arguments have always pushed these voters to believe their votes for third party candidates are wasted.

The system is built against them. An increase to 15% poll majorities, the situation where if a majority doesn't win, CONGRESS decides to further dampen third party chances.

The amount of coverage this election has had this year, the amount of shitpost, message buying, mudslinging is higher than ever, citizen's united has furthered it. There is ONE candidate who's been screaming to drop it. To Limit Campaign contributions, to actually support term limits (two candidates for that last point). There are also 2 candidates against it.

I'm biased, but DON'T PRESUME your candidate is the BEST. they all have their flaws, see who you agree with MOST. ontheissues.org

I caught that shit and I immediately got hype but he didn't hammer it enough.

He lost so many opportunities to attack her because of his ego. He needs to stay on offense and not be such a baby next time. No one cares about how rich or smart or big league you are. I hope he learns to focus on attacking her next time.

This guy gets it.

Kek I hurried back to Cred Forums to catch the reaction. Absolute gold. Little did he know, he had/has some major support from the neckbeard community going into tonight!

That's her whole strategy though. "Hey I'm a giant lying whore who should be in prisons and there's no way I can win based on what I've done in the past, hmm if I can make him look like he has a worse personality I'll win!" Literally been the democrats strategy for the last 10 years. She'll act extra quiet just to make him look like he talks too much.

this goes for all the portuguese posters

*sniff*

Just

One thing I'll give Trump is he held on to his guns. He has PLENTY in store for Hillary that he didn't touch on, and if Assange actually nuts up and releases these fabled items, that gives him a massive pile of ammunition to take down that bloated, suede-clad wildebeest.

I actually hate gary johnson because of SEVERAL reasons I listed, but you tldr'd i'm sure to skip over my bias. (including my admission of bias, you slow, poor reader)

See who you agree with:ontheissues.org/OTI_4_Way_Race.htm

Then look at that candidate in ontheissues dot org / candidatefirstname_candidatelastname
hopefully you can spell their full name.

A spooky skeleton eating iced creme?

You think maybe he could smell her diaper the whole time and it was putting him off?
Like who wants to stand within 10ft of some geriatric grandma with her pants full of shit?
Must have been very hard not to say something about it.

Trump doesn't need anonymous help, frankly that's an organization that I don't think has even done shit since like 2010, now it's fucking meme tier. He already has Russia and Wikileaks.

dude, do you even know what an aleppo is?

400lb hacker line was my favorite.

He entertained the idea for a brief second that a sophisticated state sponsored hacking team beaks into various computer networks. He then quickly reasons with himself that organizations like the DNC have shit-tier security and any fat slob that installed Gentoo could do it. He then brings up the DNC email leak and how stupid it made her campaign look to Bernie supporters.

"Wrong."
-t Donald Trump

I disagree with that and here's why.

People who will vote Trump already know enough and will vote Trump anyway. So in essence this is a platform to lure in the more centrist and undecided voters, and generally most people who just don't give much of a fuck and only know a couple of things they picked up on the media.

The main narrative against Trump was that he was to brash, ignorant and a liar. The way to show these people otherwise is to -- yes, be passionate -- but be razor sharp. Attack. Show that Hillary is the one that is in fact intellectually and morally inferior. Make her look inadequate. Humiliate her on a national stage.

The Iraq bit was actually great because he was really concise, sharp, all-facts, while still very assertive and confident, showing he took no shit from the media's BS. When he goes on one of his patented repetitious rants he just looks like exactly what Clinton says he is, and just gives her ample time to grin like a cunt making him look like a loon rambling on.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdyZDvlv3PU

Heh, I wish. Working on skeltal status, but I've got a ways to go :^)

Can someone link to around the time when he says that if they can? Trump actually laid out some damn fine points.

Kek

i read your entire garbage post, and i've also done 2 different extensive "who do you agree with?" tests and even though i agree with johnson on about 75% to 80% of things, i agree with trump on about 85% to 90%.

i've also seen your other posts. stop fucking shilling

>What were the best moments of the debate?

Trump winning over and over again.

You call it SHILLING, but you're doing the same shit just talking about your candidate.

Third party's dont get any attention, unless it's an HIGH INDEPENDENT VOTER TURNOUT YEAR.

Like this one. It happens all the time. But keep blasting me for wanting the reforms most of Europe and the developed world has As seen in "Where To Invade Next". We broke unions, hell we' associate them with awful when they got us our 40 hour work week among other boons when we were wageslaves.

You can say we'll waste votes, but your the ones wasting the vote, voting for SHIT_A or SHIT_B.

Honestly listen to Jill Stein and Johnson destroy their arguments. It's beautiful how accurate they are, and how much hil/trump just throw out personal attacks instead of addressing issues.

It's the same campaign all day. This isn't the WWE, you shitshow loving edgelord.

Am I the only one who supports a nuclear Iran ?

>Israel has 200 nukes violating international law , has been hostile to every country in region and even attacked the US
>Iran minds their business for 200 years, they shouldn't have a right to defend themselves from psychopath kikes

Amd for 30of those she's been a politician. All talk no action.

It's bullshit. Hillary was right to call them superpredators because they are. Trump should have agreed with her instead.

Ah, I just meant Cred Forums itself. You're right, he doesn't need it. Amused by his shout out though.

This is correct.

I blame the shitty horrible multi-party mess of a system for this. Just drowns everything in meaningless noise and slightly different shades amongs all the parties and makes it unappealing and needlessly bureaucratic.

I'm a huge fan of the two party system and I get really annoyed when I hear the retards on the US talking about needing more parties.

I agree with this.

It was in the beginning when they were talking about business. I think it was between 9:15-9:20 EST and the debate started at like 9:05 so maybe around 10 minutes in?

FUCK THE FED

>>Refused to pay contracted workers

That was fucking killer.

Portugal is probably MORE EFFICIENT AT FREEDOM than the US.

Did you grow pot in the wrong state? Enjoy your criminal sentence. Then never getting a decent job, losing any possible home, items you were on payment plans for, etc. Enjoy your debt and joblessness.

Oh, doing meth in portugal? Your fine.
Hell your likely done with drugs, less likely to overdose from a full 80+ deaths to less than 20 a year.
mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening

THey did what most of the 'independent faggots' say we should do about the war on drugs. Saves us money in taxes hunting all those gangshitlords down. Decriminalize it and it all changes.

I think Hillary genuinely thought she had him cornered there, like she had in her head that she could just go "haha, come on guys, I'm not that bad," and instead of backing down, Trump came right out and said no, you ARE that bad. It was a good time.

The best part was hillary literary falling on her own spear in the last moment of the debate

"America has to be true to her word"

Good luck making that stick with the whole abandoning of Libya and Egypt to the terrorists.

>wecame we saw he died"

Make the faggot journo scum call her on it.

Look up the word "dichotomy" and try again.

Shillary shilling "America keeps it's word with our allies" except Turkey and Israel got totally shafted of course by Obama.

Her shilling of "Our Kurdish allies" was also lulz, considering the US completely sold them out in the early ISIS days, and now give them weapons which only makes their NATO ally Turkey more angry by the day.

Wait, to what was the "Why not" a reference again?

This is a hillary killshot she made up herself.

Yeah, she sounded good in a lot of instances, but when you apply her words to her actions, they don't compute

took a foreigner to correct the american. I'm shocked you humbly accepted the truth.
but not shocked you posted some silly meme photo without googling properly.

POLL: Donald J. Trump
24,333 Votes (56.42%)
Hillary Clinton
18,794 Votes (43.58%) #debatenight #Debates2016 thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/

But she shouldn't be in prison though. Are you not paying attention? It's over. Comey said they "weren't even close" to finding a basis for any charges.

Once you correct for being simply and objectively wrong on that aspect, then you've got no point.

>NAFTA
>Super predators
>Screwing Bernie
>Mexico taxing USA exports
>Mentioning rust belt states by name
>The vacuum in Iraq creating ISIS
>Hillary as a typical politician
>Mentioning Hillarys emails
>Insulting Iran deal
>repeatedly brought up national debt and its increase

Trump attacked Hillary on something-or-other, going along the "if you had good plans to fix this, you had your thirty years, time's up" and then Hillary tries to slip in a snarky comment along the lines of "ha, by the end of the night he'll have blamed me for every problem in America."

And Trump says
>why not?

I didn't post the photo. I saw it posted in the sticky during the debate (and again here) and assumed incorrectly that it was current. Anyway, yeah, I was wrong. It's good to practice accepting and learning from the truth. Cheers

Ohh that's right, thanks.
Hah, that was a good one.

He dropped them all, but didn't really hammer them home. Maybe this was the plan.

What you don't see is our two party system used to be more open to multiple parties, but after Lincoln, the party head in a FOUR WAY RACE, helped END SLAVERY, and PUSH WAGE-FOR-WORK to end Indentured Servitude, our system slowly became very two-party.

You guys literally ended the war on drugs and it worked. We love money and taxing so we go to war and ignore your success.

How are you real?

Look at elections around the world, a third party breaks oligarchy's as third party candidates can legitimately win. Same with something called "Distributed Voting' where you can vote for multiple candidates in order of preference so YOUR VOTE COUNTS.
but our system avoids this in ALMOST every state, and prevents anything to stop the Status Quo of Republican and Democrat corporate machines. fuck off, or enlighten yourself.

electionguide.org/elections/past/

cheers indeed. Here's to something positive from this mess. somewhere.

He hammered home the national debt, Isis, Hillary as a politician, Iran, and NAFTA for the entire economic bit.

I don't know why there's negativity here, he brought up tonnes of stuff.

It looked like they threw some burgers in a horse trailer, brought it into a Walmart parking lot, waited till enough people walked in for a burg, then drove it straight to the debate centre.

It helped that her questions were tailored for her and pre prepared. unlike Trumps questions which were just personal attacks and fabrications.

suck my ass. Both candidates are shit. Both sides are right about virtually everything. Trump and shit businesses, crude business, hiding tax returns, a myriad of 'what is my actual stance on this lol' comments, and hillary is the pro fossil fuel, lets flood the US with Quakes and Fracking fuck yeah pipelines, fuck injuns. har har.

Gary Johnson is one of the worst of them all.
Beyond the quiz, you should see his ACTUAL points.

ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
I'm sure if you agree with some of the QUIZ answers, you'll hate some of this shit:

Gary Johnson live:

-Unlimited campaign contributions by corporations. (Jul 2011) Corruption floodgates.
-Full disclosure, but no limits on campaign donations. (Jan 2001) Corruption floodgates.
-No tariffs, no restrictions; but no corporatism. (Jul 2011) explain this?
-Do you support the use of hydraulic fracking to extract oil and natural gas resources? 'Yes, but increase oversight'
-No student loans; they cause higher tuition. (Nov 2011) --No alternatives for paying for college however.
-Eliminate corporate income tax as real way to create jobs. (Jun 2011)
-Don't require insurers to provide birth control. (May 2012)
-Governments don't create jobs--businesses do. (Feb 2012)
-Oppose NLRB recent actions against Boeing in SC. (Jul 2011) literally against unions that are the sole defenders of some job holders (Its how america got the 40 hour work week)
Honestly it's GROSS THAT He's literally FOR citizen's united. Shit that allows this corrupt bullshit to persist where we get Shillary and Millionaire Drumpf.

Read, just A LITTLE.

Trump was a mile ahead in his strategy, as usual.

>Speaks directly to Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
>Speaks directly to Bernouts, rekindling Clinton's sabotage of their candidate.
>Calls out the Fed, exposing their political economic hi jinx.
>Exposes Hillary as a globalist and doesn't let her walk back her support of TPP.

Anyone calling this debate a win for Hillary is low iq, "shilling", or completely delusional.

YES, THEYRE MUSLIM TERROR RAWR,
I AM GUN LOVER, NO LOGIC, SAVE JESUS, ROCKET THE KNIFE WIELDING ROCK THROWING SAVAGES WHO LIVE ON OUR SACRED OILAND---HOLY LAND. HOLY LAND

**sniff**

you have 14 posts on this thread so far. you need to fucking stop, and stop linking to your shit website, shill
>Both candidates are shit
>Gary Johnson is one of the worst
Then who do you support, cuck?

>Read, just A LITTLE
I don't give a fuck about gary and I don't give a fuck about your stupid site

>Millionaire Drumpf
*Billionaire, you retard. You literally don't know anything about Trump, and not because he refuses to give his positions.

Your "i'm better than everyone because I'm independent" shit isn't working and everyone can see through it.

It's time to stop.

>I was watching with some of my normie friends, none of them caught that.
Because women and cucks truly do believe women deserve equal pay for doing less work.

this

It hurts me to admit this as a Hillary supporter, but Trump won the debate.

I can't believe Trump rambled on for like 7 minutes about the stupid Obama birth thing. Why? Nobody cares.

>Yes, I was wrong. Now let's move on to something actually important.

That's all he should have said.

>Trump calls out the Fed
>Hillary and Lester carefully divert the attention of the debate and never discuss it again...

Because they prepared for it. Dirty politicians know how to play the game. Trump really did need to prepare more, hopefully he does better in the next two debates or America will have voted in a woman who is partly responsible for the migrant crisis, bombing children, leaking national secrets and is dying of a disease.

Except that's untrue.

People said the same thing about UK, and now look where UKIP is.
People said the same about Australia and now look at NXT and One Nation
People said the about Germany, but AfD is soaring.

The only reason you don't have a third party is because *YOU* believe that it can't be done.
Attitude is the problem.

Yeah, but Americans are notoriously stupid.

Didn't realize da frash left jap grandchildren this blind

What I don't get is why Trump keeps claiming he was against the Iraq war.
It was how the forces were pulled out that was the problem. Iraq was CRUSHED. People should be proud of that.

Yep, Trump did great hitting back given the defensive position he was placed in

Nog Lester set up Hillary for the attack, just look at the questions:
1. Trump taxes
2. Trump racist (birthirism and healing divide)
3. Lester lies about stop and frisk being unconstitutional, just not not true.
4. Trump sexist (presidential looks)
5. Lied that Trump supported Iraq war (when Hillary literally voted for it)
6. Trump Nukes

Even when Trump tried ignoring Lester's questions and talk about issues he wanted to, Lester would interrupt him.

Trump still had the best lines and came across looking way better than Hillary

You guys might have saved money, but you sound like faggots while doing it.

He also kept interrupting Trump, but not Hillary.
Trump was debating two people, not one.

>at the beginning she says that "we need a tax system that rewards work"
>but we don't need a salary that rewards work, that's mysoginistic

Doublethink, lel.

Mate this politically correct world has already decided women deserve equal pay for doing less work in the same job. We already lost that fight. Saying it will only make normies agree with her.

Modern women rights were a mistake. If SHTF, the first thing we should do once we establish order is to remove voting rights from women, otherwise all this shit will keep on happening.

The only way women are losing their right to vote is if Islam takes over. Which it very well might in the next 50 years.

meanwhile China will rule the world

Only he didn't call out (((the Fed))) he said they need to be less political. But Alex Jones will talk about it for years to come lol.

I'd prefer Russia ruling the world, but I'd take China over the West anytime.

>Ah, I just meant Cred Forums itself. You're right, he doesn't need it. Amused by his shout out though.

I'm from the US jackass. I envy those 'faggots'
because we're shit on here by the system.
Can't wait for things like self-driving cars to put hundreds of thousands of traffic cops with powertrip issues out of a job.

What the government won't do, tech will eventually do I guess. What the protesting masses won't gather for, the jobless masses will eventually have to gather for. Enjoy your transport industry you plebs.
Future's taking you first.

>iraq was crushed. people should be proud of that.
>how forces were pulled out was the problem.
wtf? Destroying the country was never the plan but thats what accidentally happened.
The bush administration officials intended to take control of the Iraqi government/military out of the hands of the Baathists and give it over to the shia and the kurds.
They fucked the country up too bad though and the Shia/Kurdish-run government never materialized, leaving the US holding the whole shitpile together while fighting off an insurgency nobody prepared for.

It was the only club of its kind that would admit blacks and other minorities for many years. In fact, Hillary had to be pressured into renouncing her membership in a whites only exclusive club years after Trump established his club.

Once again, ignorant know-nothing liberal pretending to be incredibly not racist and better than everyone else.

>but I'd take China over the West anytime.
I hope you like censored internet and dying on an escalator.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALPp2wUxXl8

If that's the price to pay, so be it. :^)

It's a mix. Sometimes he's 100% right on the issue (immigration, trade, law and order, corporate tax reform, the fed, NATO), sometimes he just sort of flails around (that cybersecurity answer). He's right often enough to justify my support.

Will you still support them when democracy finally wins in the middle east and Iran becomes an Islamic fundamentalist government?

this was the most lelz

eh

For democracy to win in middle east then Islam would have to change.

wow, friendly portugal is friendly

which is why everyone should pray it does before they end up with nukes.

You imply any of those characters are actually good.

Lester Holt bringing up the birther question was wildly inappropriate as a moderator

>90535846

you forgot

"why not?"

Trump is a moron for not just saying "I was wrong." and moving the fuck on. Instead he rambled on about it for over 5 minutes.

I disagree. Her speaking style was very disjointed, as if she was speaking to a crowd that wanted to turn against her at any instant. It was calculated, but only calculated to offend as little as possible

I didn't see any sincerity in Hillary this debate and I think Trump underscoring the "why didn't you do it in the past 30 years" point highlights this

THIS

>This is a very well educated and observant voter group.

ls this your first election? These are people who will vote for someone based on their looks or how cool their last name sounds.

Look at Trudeau

They don't. Romney supposedly won the first debate as well.

>What were the best moments of the debate?

- Trump making a fool of himself
- Clinton knowing she's got him by the balls
- It ending

That's about it.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

Trump getting BTFO!

In this debate he wasn't just the moderator, he was the person supplying the questions. It wasn't a fucking town hall meeting like the next one will be where anyone that can get to the microphone can ask a question.

You just don't seem to understand how debates work, son. Or daughter, so hard to tell nowadays with all the god damned gender confusion.

Trumps clean streets, hearts, and minds initiative.
>The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

The ultimate goal of this provision is to protect people’s right to privacy and freedom from arbitrary governmental intrusions.

BIGLY ...lol

Nah, I am a centrist. But I have to choose and one of them is the party of trigger warnings, censorship, activist judges ignoring common sense, social program failures like Social Security that are unsustainable, controls the media, education and entertainment industries and has a totalitarian goal of government control of every aspect of your life.

The other party is just dumb. Very dumb. Some good intentions, some idiotic ideas but they can hardly get away with anything without being criticized for it sooner or later by the media. They are a speedbump to what the other party wants.

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

Here's a tutorial for you: the period of greatest economic growth in US history was that period after WWII and just before Vietnam when the wealthiest people and the largest companies paid large tax rates and they got along with doing so just fucking fine. This created the middle class and kept it functional for almost 2 full decades.

After this period when Republicans in government starting changing all the tax rates like they were going out of style things started to shift towards dissolving the middle class and creating the poor/wealthy conditions we now deal with daily in the U.S.

Well that explains California's tax rates.

Hahahahhaahahhahahahhahahahah.

You mean, only if ISIS takes over (the world).

Even women in Saudi Arabia have already gained the right to vote. The cuckification of Islam is upon us.

>Iran has power over North Korea

Hillary couldn't defend herself and ran out of ammo easily
Trump had well reasoned retorts to everything she threw ar him.

>Trump had well reasoned retorts to everything she threw ar him.
SEAN HANNITY
SEAN HANNITY
SEAN HANNITY
SEAN HANNITY

Trump choked and took the bait hard. People laughed at him.

>I'll move to another rich country with an even greater density of white people

aka any western country but the USA

it still cracks me up that you guys dropped the pretense and are now 100% ruled by an actual nigger LOL

>"Excuse me."
>"30 years."
>"That's your opinion."
>"That's about all you've done."
>"You've been fighting ISIS your whole adult life."
>"Why not."
>"Typical politician."
>"We have a FED doing political things."
>"That's for sure."
>Law and order
>"Superpredators."
>Implies Hillary Clinton can't do certain things because it goes against her owners' wishes.
>"You decided to stay home."
>Brings up the Country Club.
>"...could be russia, could be china. could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400lbs"
>Trump supporter yells "Trump!" then a ton of shillary actors start saying "Hillary!" unemphatically.

>then a ton of shillary actors start saying "Hillary!" unemphatically.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. That was pathetic.

>People laughed at him.
This means nothing since it was obviously Hillary supporters laughing.
Only idiots fall for that level of suggestion.

Uh, you're forgetting the WWII part of that equation. With all other industrial nations in ruins and an incipient cold war, we grew at a phenomenal rate. Brenton woods backed the dollar to the reserve currency. In other words, to the victor goes the spoils. That's why the US did so well. cuck

The Hillary shimmy was best part of the debate: "Whew, okay." No doubt.

>30 years
>"a little less than that. *wink*"
What did Clinton II mean by this?

what debate were you watching?

Trump people are not whiny, pal. You've been hanging with leftist for too long.

>Trump calling out the Dems for treating blacks as vote slaves
>Trump grilling Hillary on how she used to be wicked to Obama and her holier than thou attitude isn't working
>Trump deflecting the Russian hacker conspiracy and pointing to what was actually revealed in the DNC scandal
>Trump telling her it took her 30 years to come up with a plan
>Trump painting her as a typical politician

Fuck all you, "be honest", concern trolling faggots. Trump was on fire. Hillary was Nixon as fuck. And not 1968 Nixon, we're talking 1960 Nixon.

trump supporters are literally crying because they can't compete with illiterate mexicans in the jobs market

Trump supporters are, "literally crying", because these illiterate mexicans and other chumly third world fellows have literal slave like mentalities and do nothing but reduce wages and quality of life for everyone around them.

And voting for Trump is a way to solve the problem, which is the opposite of crying and feeling sorry for one's self.

> stormcuck giving muzzies nukes
> great win against the zionists
> le ebbin win, le white rays saved
Yes you are alone. Now kys.

Attention guys,abuse airplane mode for phone to vote for Hillary!

The 400 pound voters are the key demographic for success.

"That makes me smart" LMAO

Face it, he lost.