I'm a professional debater...

I'm a professional debater. I've debated across Canada and several states in the US as an honored member of the International Public Debate Association and I can say that both of the debaters tonight during the presidential debate sucked but Trump had the upper hand

Anyone who thinks the normal politically approved litmus test nonsense is going to win this cycle is wrong. Trump is coming off as genuine, Hillary is coming off as a court jester, a bully, and a rehearsed actor. You underestimate the average viewer if you think they are going to fall for it. Die hard leftists will love it but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

Im a master baiter

I can tell you that I just busted a nut

pic?

Agreed.

I'm also a professional debater, I think Hillary won.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck off dickhead. Anyone who isn't biased can see Trump got destroyed.

Already cleaned up

>but Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.
This so much

Funny thing about these debates is you don't even have to be right, you just gotta sway to public with words intelligent people can easily NIGGER JEWS.

Shouldn't you be selling your house to a billionaire chink right now Leaf?

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

>I'm a professional debater
>Canadian debaters

You're lying but I knew that from your flag before I even read your post. Hillary did everything right and Trump did nearly everything wrong.

To Trump's credit he didn't go completely off the rails and say something damning but he was outclassed from the get go.

He came off as more dominant.

t. Johnson supporter

im a professional master(de)bater. And the Shill took the money shot. 8==D --=

> both of the debaters tonight during the presidential debate sucked but Trump had the upper hand

my thoughts as well, with the upper hand as: >Trump is brilliantly playing to the center with this debate.

Highschool debate club doesn't count autist.

Sure but are you a master bater

>professional debater
>master debater
>canada being degenerate once again

Would you say you've mastered it?
Are you a master-bater?

ITT mass debaters

what if I told you highschool debates are actually handled better than presidential debates

>Muh 4D chinese checkers