Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice...

Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trumps blunders, this complete self-destruction in the debate was just the latest one. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as having horrible policies by experts, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was going to make America great again, well hes NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night of the past nine months trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the HillPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

You're an Australian, it literally doesn't matter.

You can't vote.

You took the b8 m8. Never take an Aussie seriously.

Same, #ImWithHer now.

Australia is a country full of inbred criminals, we don't care to hear your opinions. Go fondle a stingray.

You're a citizen of the United Kingdom, it literally doesn't matter.

You can't vote.

You're with the shill over a silly debate? You're one sad fella.

Same

I'm with her now, the memes were fun time to hedge my bets to avoid the camps, later

surely this clever trick will start working any day now. You were never a trump supporter. god damn this shit is so transparent.

lolk bye low energy cuck, we didn't want you anyways.

Da fuck you say mate?

#FuckDrumpf

Poll is finally being red pilled about dipshit Donald. America's future lies in a leader with experience. That leader is Hillary Clinton.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™.

Thanks for CTR / WTF I am a #cruzmissile now

Aussie you must try harder.
I guess kek approves of your shitpost.

She seems more level headed, I'm sorry. I feel much more comfortable with her in control on the nuclear codes over him. I'm not sure about you but I have three kids. That changes the way you look at politics.

HERESY SPOTTED, REMOVE THE XENOS SCUM IN THE NAME OF THE EMPRAH!

I'm #MentallyHill. I like the way she creates international problems and then promises us she can now solve them.

Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trumps blunders, this complete self-destruction in the debate was just the latest one. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as having horrible policies by experts, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was going to make America great again, well hes NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night of the past nine months trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the HillPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

Kinda like how the UK needs to vote remain, right?

that performance made me reconsider if he was a plant. we've become good at sniffing bullshit this election cycle - and i'm catching whiffs here.

THE HERESY IS SPREADING, KILL IT NOW BEFORE IT SPREADS AFIELD!

>implying Trump would literally nuke people, or even have a reason to
>implying the Pentagon just lets the President launch nukes on a whim

You're either retarded, or intentionally shilling hard.

Hill dawg is the perfect waifu, I only just now noticed this

Welp. It finally happened, I had to dump Hillary. I was supporter from day 1, ordered her only book she ever wrote, didn't stay at any of Trump hotels, highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this woman. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Hillarys blunders, this complete self-destruction in the debate was just the latest one. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt her in the polls.

It finally hit me, this woman has been exposed countless times as having horrible policies by experts, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Hillary Clinton tricked us, he made us all believe she was with us, well shes NOT and I'm tired of pretending she is, I've spent nearly every night of the past nine months trying to defend her, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the Trump Pill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

>I just took the ultimate red pill, the HillPill
Obvious bait