LETS BE HONEST ABOUT THE DEBATES

Cred Forums be honest, step out the echo chamber for a second
Trump won the first 1/3rd, Hillary won the latter 2/3rds. Everyone agrees, so Hillary wins. Even Fox News' slave, Frank Luntz, can't spin the decisive win.

Wasn't great on either side. But frankly, both can hurt each other come next time. If Trump hits on emails more, and Clinton points out his idiocy more, then its deadily.

Problem is, as I predicted, its way too easy to piss Donald off, and the guy rambles so much. It was funny the first GOP debate. By the 30th time, though....it's old.

>The contrast between Clinton and Trump was too bad for him
>If Clinton acts less robotic second time around, it's gonna be landslide.
>Inb4 "CTR SHILL! EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS BAIT!"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/780414643516780544
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560
twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424
twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640
twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216
twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497
twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184
twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000
twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240
twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112
twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656
twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate
therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop fear-mongering you faggot. The God Emperor knows what he's doing.

Clinton won but she fucked up her image in the process.
She shouldn't have attacked Trump personally as much as she did, she was basically decided to act like Donald Trump and thought that was a good idea for some reason.

Frank Luntz, the same guy whos focus groups said that he lost all of the primary debates. Yeah i think that this was not a great performance for Trump tonight but at worst it was a slight loss more likely a tie. Trump has a lot of time and two more debates.

>stop citing the same debunked failures of pollsters

Not really though, she just sat there and let him self destruct.
Was losing part of your plan?

Kek. Fox has been against home this entire time, but liberals still hold on the the Fox News may may.

This was going to be rough no matter what since Trump is new to this.

The next two debates will be very different, Trump will know what works and what doesn't. Playing defensively is not the way to go.

(((Frank Luntz))) the guy that was on Bullshit years ago and admitted every poll he's ever done was rigged.

>(((Roland)))

Do you believe women should be paid as much as men without doing the same amount of work?
Hillary believes so.

HILL SHILL
>HILL SHILL
HILL SHILL
>HILL SHILL
HILL SHILL
>HILL SHILL

Not at all, Trump smashed there and she just took it and carried on with her rehearsed bull shit.

>deadily
saged

>Hillary won the latter 2/3rds.
Define won though, it was by no part of her own i think. Letting him ramble for 10mins without stopping him did more for her than any of her weak points did i think. This will be a new tactic of hers for certain, bait, wait, let the moderator let him go off and not stop him, watch as everyone claims you won even though you stated nothing.

It counts as a win if your enemy kills himself but i wouldnt be proud of it desu

Trump more than held his own. I don't think either of them really won that shit show. Most importantly, the debate won't change the trajectory of the polls, and that means Trump is still winning.

Keep in mind that even if they are tied in the polls, that is a landslide win for Trump because of turnout.

Fox hates trump, so does rest of media. They lost millions when he cucked them during primaries

Asked my GF why she doesn't like Trump, this is her reply: ''he has literally said that he doesn't respect women and he has sexually assaulted multiple women in the past, to me that's just a big thing bc like u rly want that to run ur country?????????? and the way he talks about women is disgusting, not to mention how openly racist he is... like ok you can be racist if you want idgaf but can you really be racist if you're trying to be president............ like i just don't see a positive outcome''

Fuck you, step out of the media echo-chamber and ever non-shill thought Trump won.

Jill Stein is going to beat your candidate.

Hillary literally said that women should make as much as men for doing shittier jobs.

That alone is two self-inflicted gun shots to the back of her head.

fox news hates trump

literally every online poll says the opposite.
sorry CTR, you gave it your best shot.
time to pack up and go home

also saged

>Well CNN said Trump won 1/3rd and Hillary won 2/3rds so it must be true

what the fuck was this? i couldnt believe what i was hearing along with

>trump thinks pregnancy is an inconvenience for business
losing a worker who you then need to replace and train a new guy all the while paying two salaries to the new guy and to the person at home doing nothing isnt considered an inconvenience? I really do wonder if any small business owners can see through this shit

A

>the debate won't change the trajectory of the polls
Uh, why? I'm seeing a 5-7 point drop.

>i-i-it's 4-4-4D C-CHESS!
>T-Trump isn't r-really a retard, h-he's just P-PRETENDING TO BE!

Trump made an excellent point about how Clinton spent millions on controlling the media to bully him and he hardly spent any, and he's still equal or maybe just losing in the polls. He's based and doesn't need the media

Sounds like you're a single man. Sorry but she sounds dumber than a bag of rocks.

CTR fuck off.

CNN, along with focus groups and virtually everyone from Bloomberg to Fox. Glad you get your info from Infowars though, which is the only place saying he won.

They would probably know the real result if they werent talking over the stream.

>Objectivity is biased.

>Trump won the first 1/3rd, Hillary won the latter 2/3rds. Everyone agrees
Are you fucking retarded it was literally the opposite

Nobody goddamn "WINS" shit OP. This isn't a football game. There aren't rules and points and scores.

It's an exchange of information. Trying to determine a winner and loser distracts from what was actually said or not said and that's what needs to be looked at. Determining a winner just sets up for more political side taking and that doesn't do anyone any good.

Fuck you that's not what I think

I'll be honest: Trump is finished.

What are you talking about, without the media he would be nowhere. He's not spending on ads because he doesn't have any money, and he gets free ads with news coverage.

>if you care about something a lot, you're not fit to be president

It was a draw and Trump has the advantage.

You aren't seeing shit in the polls one hour after the debate is over. The past month has been all Trump climbing to the lead. Nate Bronze is forecasting him to win by over 50% now.

Trump lost, he was unprepared, spent the time defending himself instead of doing what he's best at, attacking. Hillary planned ahead and simply didn't fuck up and considering Trump's mediocre performance she won. But the election is not over yet.

TRUMP BTFO

Who the fuck thinks Hillary won the start and Trump won the middle and finish? Show me something other than Infowars. Even Rudy Giuliani basically admitted Trump flubbed after the first part.

If by "winning" you mean pulling out the dirt on Trump's back instead of the actual issues plaguing your country, then yes, she won. But this is a debate and not a High School argument, though the audience and the media sure loves to treat it that way.

I mean, I enjoy watching two rich idiots argue about who's done the worst of all, but leave that shit for Twitter bantz, not the presidential fucking debate that hundreds of millions of people are watching.

That said, I'm surprised Trump didn't give in to temptation and pull out the big guns right as she was talking shit, he stood mostly on the defensive and that's really odd for him. Oh well.

you're right. there were many great missed opportunities for trump, like when saudi arabia came up, and when hillary did that retarded thing like "i-i wasn't sleeping, i was preparing!" shit and gave trump the creepiest eyes ever, also the stuff about race relations, he didn't go into full extent on the good things he's done in the past and also his great endorsements from the black community

a few times trump went on about literally wtf? making excuses about his business when he doesn't have to, but i think he saw that and quickly moved on

a few times he could have justified himself better than "that means i'm smart!". i like what he did when questioned about the iraq war, that was good, he should have done it more.

still 2 debates left

A draw from Cred Forumstards means it was a win for Clinton.
Yeah, because nothing has happened during those months retard. This is what everyone was waiting for. You honestly think the polls will go for him after networks smash him and Fox news stumbles around, pretending like he tied?

Look how defensive you are
>Inb4 "CTR SHILL! EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS BAIT!"
You have to be a retard to not admit that Hillary at least has her eyes on this website. If you weren't a shill you wouldn't have anything to prove, shill.

Trump mentioned emails and super predators. What other big guns does he have?

Take your circular logic elsewhere.

Like this?
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/780414643516780544

>Win
>Lose

They just fucking stood there and repeated their policies.

God it was boring.

Trump won the first third. The middle third was tied plus they were some bullshit questions. Hillary won the last third. It was a draw

30 years, the world is a mess, and he went to great lengths to make that point, underlining that in the years the middle east has destabilized Hillary Clinton has been head of foreign policy, and now she's running for president, do you realize how bad that sounds.

not really normies actually believe the wage gap and women are 52% of the country and are naturally entitled.

that being said he did a better job than people realize. made errybody clap over her emails which got the moderator all uppity

What Trump could have done to not look like a total cuck:

Hit her on email. Don't let "The Cyber" come up without email being in the spotlight.

Quit being restrictive. Stop saying you're going to prevent companies from leaving and start saying you're going to incentivize them to stay.

Point out that places like Chicago are shit holes because the citizens can't fight back due to the gun laws Clinton wants to make national.

Don't let her have race. Make ALL racial problems out to be a result of democrat policy. Don't be afraid to call it the Democrat Plantation.

Don't ask her fucking questions. Asking where she got information makes you sound guilty as fuck. More than once tonight.

Spin the Chinese comment on climate change. Own it. Make it about (((globalism))) and the antithesis of nationalism. Make nationalism Americanism and make her sound (((unamerican))) for being a (((globalist))).

They both looked bad. It's a matter of preference as to who looked worse when they dodged every question and reflected or pandered. That being said trump probably did slightly better since he reinforced how she "accomplished" so much in her tenure as a public official.

The thing Trumpfags should worried about is that Hillary hardly had to do shit. By the end Trump was on full defense mode for no reason whatsoever, and Hillary started suddenly talking about some random maid no one give a fuck about.

Trump knows what he's doing.

Truth is 90% of voters don't give a fuck about most of the things media cares about, we care about, or twitter cares about. Voters care about ECONOMY and WALLETS. That's why Trump has been popular, because he consistently shills a message he will make "America rich again" and does so much trolling on cruise control that he's constantly in the media, where he in turn just shills economy economy economy.

Plebs turn on TV, see Trump talking about "I will make you rich". That's all he has to do to win and it's worked so far, also worked tonight. Every question he capped with "I'm so rich.. you will be too with my planz"

I am voting for Hillary. Up to this point, I liked the idea of a good shake-up throughout politics. If this debate has shown anything to me, it was Trump's lack of temperament.

I keep reading, and thinking, that he will change, just wait! One more moment and he will become a respectable faggot, at least enough not to be mock worthy. But no.

I am off the Trump train. Its time to vote with my dick for granny!

former hillary supporter here

i am now voting for trump after watching her lose PATHETICALLY at the debate

AMA

I disagree on the middle third, but agree to the general tone. Surprised Trump didn't push on Clinton going to Russia (Could have implied she knows something we don't and is hiding to cover her ass) and a bit surprised he didn't bring up TCF - probably saving it for later but at least allude to it.

Clinton did a decent job holding off the worst of Trump but there were some hanging curveballs she just passed on.

Both of them COULD have had a decisive victory, and both of them for whatever reason didn't seem like they wanted to take it.

>policies
What policies?

>Russian

lol sure.

When did you realize Trump lost the debate and there was no coming back for him? For me it was when he said he had better temperament than Hillary. Came absolutely out of nowhere and was not gonna buy him points from anyone.

Why are your political convictions so pathetic?

Shut up shill. Every fucking news outlets was predictively going pretend Trump lost even if Shillton got totally BTFO.

Polled expectations were always a Clinton win.

Matching expectations is pacing, and this is what i'd expect Trump to do at the 1st debate. Also, it won't hurt him in the polls since he did not deceed what was expected of him and didn't faulter bad. Next debates will be where he starts revving it up and taking some risks, stepping up from pacing to leading.

yeah you got me, i actually hacked the DNC.

Drumpf got fucking DESTROYED tonight. It was like watching a Navy Seal curbstomp a baby.

He could have pointed out that income tax doesn't pay for roads, doesn't pay for bridges, and doesn't pay for schools.

Waiting for the october surprise reveal.

At anytime Trump could've pounced on that easy 'cybersecurity' banter, like pointing out her own insecure half assed server is the reason 'Murica is insecure but didn't. She passed on lot's too.

They're both waiting for October and don't want to open up any cans of worms early that might drag down their planned surprises.

>self destruct

Every other word out of Hillary's mouth was a passive aggressive jab at Trump. She sounded like the tumblrina her supporters are so proud to be.

Way to show yourself

SNIFF
SNIFF

guise, i seriously i mean seriously think hes got health issues. he sounded sick and he literally choked on his words SNIFF

All the polls show he won dude, maybe YOU should step out of the echo chamber.

Bloomberg new poll has Trump and Hillary are tied.

It was pretty anticlimactic all said and done. He repeated himself too many times, and she spoke too slowly.

Thanks Ctr!

>all

t. someone who thinks online polls are accurate

It was one sided, host was all for Hillary. Her side is caught in scandals every week, not one question on them, then egghead google goes on about birther question tries to dig into Trump about it and fails, starts shaking like a leaf.

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Not the one with 400k votes

I wish Nigel Farage debated Hillary instead of Trump, he would've made her faint from the bantz

It was a tie at the debate and a net win for Trump at the race.

She appealed to the Bernie crowd so she will probably pull up at CO and VA costing Trump 9EV (as VÁ was predicted blue anyway ).

Trump name dropped OH, MI and catered to their concerns. That will net him PA and advance his chances in MI. PA flipping will get him 20EV.

Result: Trump +11EV and the presidency

Hillary spouted off the usual untrustworthy bullshit that she over rehearsed in front of a mirror.

Trump just acted like a person on a stage.

Fuck off with this shilling/fear mongering.

He gets hay fever. Pretty normal.

>asking a woman's opinion

That is like asking a 9 year olds opinion

>only polls that affirm my backwards beliefs are legitimate

top damage control from yet another scrawny, balding hillshill. just accept she lost. she still has two more debates though, don't give up yet!

>Frank Luntz, can't spin the decisive win.
>Frank Luntz a good spin man

I fully expect Donald's numbers to ONCE AGAIN RISE despite all odds. Just like how he was BTFO in every focus group, and media spin room in the primary debate.

Uh... Trump is up.

Agree. He could have run over her on that point, and depending on how he went about it, it certainly could have been enough to push things in his favor.

As it stands he's not in trouble per se, but we're all waiting on Putin to push the Shitstorm Button.

Third thread, same comment from this fucking Jap

The town hall debate will help a lot.

No one had high expectations of Trump.

People had high expectations for Hillary

I think we all can agree that during MOST of the time Trump was playing defensive -which is not bad by any means.
It played out just as I thought it would, Hillary would ignore some BIG Trump arguments and give 2 mins of decorated speeches, and then try to bait Trump on something.
We also can't deny that Trump had a couple really solid BTFO's.
I'd say it was pretty 50/50. We have to wait for tomorrow's reactions to get a better view on how this affect the race.

Yeah man cheers kek be with you

The butt hurt will be so tangiable.

I voted 80 times on that poll. Fuck off

Trump won the first 1/3

After that, everyone went after Trump's business and he rambled way off topic.
Hillary won the 2/3

The last third was bad for both of them. Clinton's policies are crap, she's just trying to prove she's a real human. Trump knows nothing about foreign policy.

The major problem is lack of an impartial moderator. The favoring of one candidate was overly blatant at several points and I really can't believe some of those questions were really asked at a fucking Presidential Debate.

I'll watch the debates when a 3rd party comes on, giving me hope the president elections are democratic.

>I voted 80 times on that poll

holy shit Cred Forums's reality denial efforts are incredible

please keep going, this is fucking hilarious

He nailed it on the economy, many independents and undecided liked it too, she is sketchy with that. He was easily baited and did not attack her back enough. His foreign policy was weak again, it was weak in the Repub. primaries too.

Hillary won.

It's been a long accepted fact that debates have no impact on votes.

>infowars are cooky
>government isn't spying on ordinary emails
>global surveillance disclosures of 2013
>"i've got nothing to hide"

If you would be so kind as to shift the goalposts a little more _my_ way.

Bill clintons cock.

Facts are great, but if you are going to bring it up in a debate, you need to prove it.
There's a ton of shit Trump could fling at Hillary and whole administration.

>If Trump hits on emails more
This actually sounds like a bad strat to me. Because he's been going on about it for the entire cycle. It's stale now.

That's only because hillary actually let trump talk most of the time but he interrupted her 10x as often and far more egregiously.

He just looked like a rude asshole and not presidential at all.

I scoffed when she said that.
But then Trump just answered with "I never said that". What the fuck, he had an opening.

>he gets free ads
he gets called a racist bruh, hardly good advertisement is it?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>Cred Forums still defending Trump after he attacked your demographic with the 400lb hacker comment

the question is if trump lost, on Cred Forums

he lost, but there are two more debates, calm down

>That alone is two self-inflicted gun shots to the back of her head.
You realize that outside in the real world 50% of people are women?

>mfw no one will check this

>Literally doubting Trump
Maybe your new here. I made the mistake of doubting him before and he came back from far worse. If you don't have faith now you're retarded.

>women deserve to get paid more for less work
>pregnancy is not a burden on business
>spics are house cleaners

She only pandered to her fanbase and reminded everyone else exactly why they like Trump.

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

I AM PROUD OF MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHICH I WILL CITE SPECIFICALLY

30 YEARS IN POLITICS NAME ONE GOOD THING YOU DID

LAW AND ORDER

Hillary got btfo

Worst line of the night:
>Hillary: 9 million people lost their homes.
>Donald: It's called business.

Luntz is for hire. He gave the Democrats "global climate change" instead of "global warming," and Arianna Huffington hosted a private party in 2004 with Luntz as the guest speaker so Warren Beatty, Rob Reiner, Larry David, Norman Lear, etc. could all learn from him. Luntz leans conservative but is apolitical at his job -- which is why he's not "#spinning" for "#FoxNews".

Lester Holt should stick to murder mystery shows. It's all he's good at. Sad!

I'm a skinny manlet who identifies as a 400lb neckbeard and it really hurt my feelings.

Vote:

www.conservative-report.com

>Hillary got btfo
trumps balls have obscured your vision, kind sir.

>My candidate's got bigger balls than any fuckwad political hack we've seen
>This is a bad thing

>a slight loss

I think it depends on how you look at it. I don't think Trump did as well as he could, he got baited and had to play defensive for too long, however Journalists and Pundits tend to overrate stuff that normal people don't are about. For example, I just read an article in which Clinton pulling the women/sexism card was described as "final punch" like it was some kind of amazing finishing move that BTFO'd Trump forever. How many normal people cared for that part of the debate?

s-source?

Fox news is now ran by two liberal bdothers, make no mistakes. The portion I watched trump did well. Hillary seemed monotonous and regergitated.

I'll be honest, Trump really need to start taking some notes.
It might help him get his shit together and stop repeating himself.

underrated
have a (you)

You're right, Hillary won the first third, and Trump lost the second two.

School Love Net #9
you can find it on fakku

Trump should batter Hillary on the fact that as Secretary of State she did nothing about countries refusing to take back their citizens who were being deported, when she had a wide array of options to do so. She let criminals out on the street because she couldn't stand up to third world tinpot countries like the Gambia and Cambodia ffs.

sorry my man but im an avid hillary supporter and even i admit she lost

still two more debates though... we still have a chance... inshallah my brothers

Trump was a mess

No, you've let his balls drape on your face so long you cant see anything but the shitty orange hairs.

(Hillary has a bigger dick anyway)

>im an avid hillary supporter and even i admit she lost

you're like the only one who thinks so, and you're Russian, so it doesn't matter.

>LETS BE HONEST
Know how I know you're a shill?

The truth is it doesn't matter who won the debate not one person will change their vote because of it.

Fuck off, leaf

>fakku

don't burst a blood vessel dude, i was angry too but i've calmed down now. she'll prepare better for the next debate and dominate drumpf im sure of it.

Trump blew it

He could have attacked Hillary on the emails way more, Bengazi, how sick Hillary is, all these topics could have been mentioned by Trump, but muh chYna and jobs and taxes

Other than the 42% of likely viewers polled by NBC who said they might, yeah, of course.

I meant it doesn't matter since you can't vote. Among those who can, she won in a landslide. Check any of the polls donald's butthurt minions haven't ruined yet.

assuming he can't get through sad panda, fakku is the next option. what's wrong with that?

not much he can do when the entire last half of the debates are thought-provoking questions such as

"where are ur taxes trump? how do we no ur not a criminal?"

"hillary is a strong independant woman y u say she look unpresidential?"

"u said (something trump never said), y did u say that? yes u did yes u did yes u did yes u did yes u did yes u did ok moving on"

>Nate Bronze is forecasting him to win by over 50% now.

What?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Holy fuck! Drumpf BTFO!!!! RECORD FULLY CORRECTED!!!!!!!!!!!

He did, he said she doesn't have the stamina to be President. I think any more focus on her health than that would have been unwise. And bringing up Benghazi would have been a trainwreck, the public is tired of hearing about it, even if Clinton did screw up.

The moderator was a disgrace. He was so biased that I'm voting for Trump solely based on how he silenced the audience when they cheered for Trump and failed to treat Clinton supporters the same.

He also grilled Trump relentlessly while allowing Hillary to give prepared statements. If the situations were reversed Hillary would be a blubbering mess.

Trump showed a lot of poise despite getting everything possible thrown at him.

Well see here, Trump could have mentioned how he went to Mexico to meet with their president and that same day he held an important rally in AZ, i understand the Bengazi thing is old, but clinton is bringing up shit from his past as well, and maybe this Bengazi incident can help sway the undecided on how bad Hillary really is

he may have been reffering to a "now-cast" which was posted earlier, but most of the predictions are updated as new information becomes relevant and available to the model, so it's likely since been updated.

> Frank Luntz

Top fucking kek. The guy who said Trump's first ever GOP debate was a disaster. LMAO

>Fox News ever in support of Trump

media declaring clinton the winner?

nobody on pol saw that coming...

No, everyone who doesn't have donald's dick so far down their throat that all they can see is his flab are declaring Clinton the winner.

Third time's the charm

CTR Member here going rogue.
The plan is to spin a false narrative about Donald staying off topic and rambling. Clinton camp is just happy she was able to stand up the hour and a half. The more we push the narrative that trump lost "by a lil bit" the more we spread.

Trump should have pressed more on:

>Hillary's emails
>Hillary's ties to Soros
>BLM being a violent mercenary group funded by leftists/the DNC/Soros
>the wage gap myth
>the "military assault rifle" myth (less than 8% of gun murders are committed with any type of rifle, and AR-15s are just like other semi-auto rifles, functionally)

I think he was too nervous, and had trouble keeping his footing from all the attacks on his past. I wish the debate was more about policy; but of course, the moderator was an NBC house nigger, so it was destined to be slanted as fuck against Trump.

That being said, I think Trump needs to stash his ego and hire a debate coach.

>a false narrative about Donald staying off topic and rambling

>false narrative

were you not watching the same debate we were?

>Winning everywhere

POLL: Donald J. Trump
24,333 Votes (56.42%)
Hillary Clinton
18,794 Votes (43.58%) #debatenight #Debates2016 thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560

twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424

twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640

twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216

twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497

twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184

twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000

twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240

twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112

twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656

twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144

rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

FOX isn't any more relevant than any MSM outlet. News is now driven by 5 second quotes and instant tweets and live youtube analysis streams.

Trump won this debate because the most effective lines of the night (those most memorable and memeworthy) were almost all in his favor, and because nobody gives a crap about his tax returns.

It's going to seem like Trump lost for a few days while liberals spout memes. Then people will calm down and realize Hillary talked about almost 0 of her policies and almost exclusively about Trump.

Trump is bashing Hillary for not having stamina when he can't keep his cool for 90 minutes

what site is this? i'll fuckin take those odds.

Yeah, but once the tantrumming man-children rage themselves to sleep, the polls will show what actual voters thought (i.e. trump made a fool of himself)

Trump didn't prepare at all, he took the bait every time, was defensive and angry the whole time and missed every opportunity given.

Face it. Delusional trumpfags, this is the first step towards healing.

Overall shit show overall tie Lester seemed to be on Trump's nuts and I was reminded why I hate journalist

>online polls being spammed by weenies
>proof

She was just hiding her power levels by dodging platforms and pretending to be sick.

whoa you sure showed him faggot

no, no, no - if you hit them with it all at once they won't accept it

I hope that moderator gets molested in a dirty alleyway. It really was a sickening display to see how shamelessly biased he was. Even my family who I was watching the debates with could tell, and they're mostly against both candidates.

Trump got fucking slaughtered tonight. Like a lamb in a Halal butcher shop.

>weenies

Totally not Democratic Underground/CTR at all, right?

Cool VPN.

>Trump wins by all polls other than (((CNN)))

Wow, the delusion is thick with you CTR faggots tonight. May I suggest a tall glass of Clorox to help calm down before bedtime?

>wahhhh

I told you Trumpfags to vote Cruz, but you wouldn't listen

There's still time...

Let's see the polls. Got links?

biased towards getting trump to actually answer the questions?

>>weenies
No, Danes legit talk like that. (you weenie)

I thought he did pretty well for a google. More smug than uppity.

fuck you, he rambled, not everything is a meme or conspiracy

Fox news is anti Trump so I don't know why they would be used as an example.

Is there any scenario where Trumpfags would be like: "oh shit, he really fucked up"?

I mean, what would he have to do to lose your support. If he publicly endorsed Hillary would that finally turn you off?

I mean seriously, does Cred Forums have any standards anymore, or will you accept anything from this man?

Hillary's only win was not shitting herself on stage. Phoned in the entire debate with prepared lines while the moderator cried about Obama's birth certificate. Fuck King Nigger, Trump said more about the real problems facing the African American community than anyone in the last 20 years.

>Problem is, as I predicted, its way too easy to piss Donald off, and the guy rambles so much.
Nice spin but as the primaries showed, the American public appreciate when a candidate defends his stances. Anyone who tells you that elections are civil or courteous is full of shit. It always devolves to mudslinging. You think Jeb looked good because he just sat there as Trump picked him apart? Well why do you think this is a winning strategy for Hillary who has looked terrible in every other public appearance.

Hillary needed to go on the attack tonight and she failed.

>Even Fox News' slave, Frank Luntz

Luntz has been openly against trump since he declared his candidacy.

(((Focus group)))

well it's because he's not actually a retard who lacks basic political knowledge, he's just playing 28359th dimensional chinese checkers.