Debate Aftermath

What impact do you think this debate is going to have on the race? Who won, in your opinion? Did you vote change at all? Post reactions.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw everyone is arguing about the debate I missed

Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trumps blunders, this complete self-destruction in the debate was just the latest one. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as having horrible policies by experts, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was going to make America great again, well hes NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night of the past nine months trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the HillPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

DRUMF GOT FUCKING POUNDED LMAO

>What impact do you think this debate is going to have on the race?

The human race? We're fucked.

trump won

fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

Vote

It'll see a drop in Trump's polling.

He was off his game and on the defensive the whole time

Visually it was a distaster for Hillary. Trump appeared large, dominant, strong. Hillary had only two faces, grumpy or demented grinning. Neither looked good for her. Trump came off looking like the next president and she came off as the wanna be.

>Trump appeared large, dominant, strong

wake up from your own reality

Trump won. Why? Because as Jimmy Fallon shown, the thing that left fears the most is humanizing Trump. Their whole campaign is based on dehumanizing, so a Trump who is shown during a debate as a person you can agree or disagree with on issues is devastating for democrats.

I felt like he was definitely off his game, but at the same time almost everyone could pick up the bias in the moderator, which helped him out a lot. Plus, Clinton kept trying to play the race card, so much that a lot more people picked up on it for once.

Did Trump win? I'd say no. But did he lose? I'd say no as well.

It couldn't have been more clear that one person speaks his mind, and the other is a preprogrammed robot

Trump pulled out more spaghetti out of his pocket than hillary pulled out of his pocket.

Which K-on would make the best president?

Trump started strong. At one stage he had her on the ropes early. I thought "wow she has to endure another hour of this its going to be brutal"

Suddenly they question him on his taxes and then Obamas birth certificate and he faltered. He spent way too much time on those issues which are honestly non issues. His taxes were discussed more than hillarys emails.

"I avoid payin taxes because im smart" isnt a good look when Hillary is saying cutting taxes on rich people is just to help himself.

He fell for every bait they gave him. Missed a golden opportunity on cyber security by talking about her emails and instead he talked about how his son is so good with computers.
"Hillary you are under FBI investigation for issues relating to cyber security, you compromised national security and left all our top secret information on an unsecured server. My son who is good with computers would have been able to access your information" - thats what he should have said

Pretty much this.
Clinton managed to keep the camera on herself 3/4 of the time. She was lying, but charming. If someone watching wasn't educated on her lies before watching, they'll be significantly influenced by this debate.
Trump needed to bring his A game to this debate to destroy Hillary, but he fumbled.
I'm not sure what he's thinking anymore.

Do you really have to ask?

trump got stumped pretty hard and couldnt quit sperging out

It really feels like anyone of us could run in Trump's place and do better.
I don't understand why he's panicking like this.

fuck off leaf

Venga no se que estabas viendo pero Trump a ganado tio, Hillary no atacaba y Trump le respindia y ella calladita se quedaba, A ver si somos mas imparciales eh

Hillarly still seemed dishonest which is what is hurting in the polls
The moderator seemed biased as fuck which makes people think trumps right about everything being rigged
Trump was rambly and dropped the ball with the birther thing but people probably didn't expect much from trump and polls show people don't give a fuck about the birther thing

Trump lost among the intellegenstia but won with everyone else. Case in point, the stuff about reassuring our allies of our defense commitments. Plays well with the NYT editorial board but comes across as globalist tripe to everyone else.

>If someone watching wasn't educated on her lies before watching, they'll be significantly influenced by this debate.
Literally everyone in america thinks Hillary is a liar

>$0.02 have been deposited into your account
Thank you for Correcting The Record™.