God emperor dominated today. Prove me wrong shills

God emperor dominated today. Prove me wrong shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/26/13067910/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-global-warming-hoax
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek deliver us from shills

p. good night desu

He lost his cool mang

He was either lying or babbling most of the night. Why was he talking about Sean Hannity for 5 minutes? Here's one instance of lying.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/26/13067910/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-global-warming-hoax

coked up broken brain retard got btfo

Still living in denial,Trumptard?

Hillary is now god emperor.

Nah. At best he was good old Trump, but he didn't improve and spent the whole night complaining like a 5 year old and lying his ass off.

This should have been a slam dunk. Hillary LITERALLY COLLAPSED 3 weeks ago and yet she fucking creamed him. If debates mean anything (I'm not sure they do) then Trump is about to tank in the polls.

Thanks for Correcting The Record(TM)

PRAISE

KEK

He didn't dominate, but he didn't bomb it either. He came across as regular Trump, she came across as regular Clinton.

>trump btfo
>alt right virgins invade every online poll with a VPN and mass vote trump despite the bumbling fuck dropping the ball on national television
>"M-muh CTR"
>"F-fuck off shill"
>"H-he's just warming up, wait for the next debate cuck!!"
This reality check has been brought to you by Leaf enterprises.

You virigns should stick to jacking off to underage anime girls because anything outside of that is far above your mental paygrade.

404 argument not found

That's why Hilary got a lot more laugh lines and the only applause lines.

Calling someone CTR is akin to calling a Trump supporter racist. If you can't defend your argument without name calling, then you should rethink your argument.

he was a tad sloppy but my god did he make Clinton out to be a total failure as a politician, he went after her.

He was too defensive, when she made an accusation he should have had a soundbite prepared to brush it off and talk about more substantive issues such as when the economy was the focus. He'll get better though, it's what he does. He did win big in one major facet, Clinton did NOTHING to inspire anyone to get out and vote. The people that get out to vote against a candidate are on trumps side, not on hers which are more likely to veer toward third parties.

You're the shill, idiot.

>linking to vox

mod pls ban

Lying his ass off huh? That's why Hillary said that Trump thinks that the Chinese are the ones pushing global warming. Yep sounds about right. That was in her first fucking lines. Actually watch the debate next.

Stupid leaf

He literally got baited into admitting he doesn't pay federal taxes

Prove me wrong.

I meant to direct link to his tweet that he denied.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

To be fair, citing an extremely biased source like vox to support your claims is perhaps one of the dumbest things you could do.

only cucks pay federal taxes.

prove me wrong.

canada pls stop being reasonable

Trump denied this tweet. Let me know if you think the tweet is biased against trump

Paying taxes that waste billions on all expense paid trips to lala land. Definitely not a waste.

THE LEAF WAS BLESSED BY KEK
YOU WERE PASSED OVER

Good points:
-lots of redpills
-he savaged hillary and the moderator when they attempted to attack him
-he got his message out while highlighting what makes hillary bad

Bad points:
-didn't bring up the wall
-didn't call her crooked hillary
-didn't call bill clinton a rapist and hillary a rape enabler

I thought it ended on a pretty even note.

thanks ctr

>I steal from workers and never pay taxes
>OUR GOVERNMENT IS IN DEBT

sure. enjoy your reddit wannabe echo chamber.

Praise Kek!

He lost but it doesn't mean shit. This is shaping up to be a reboot of the 2000 and 2004 elections.

This. With Chad...

trump doesn't have the institutional power to steal an election like W did, just people's wages

PUT IT IN YOUR SISTER'S ASS LEAF

Irrelevant. Bush actually said it on the debate stage. Trump denied it when it matters.

was just memeing la

hate the ctr/shill spam desu, don't use Cred Forums enough to know if its memes or genuine paranoia

Crooked Hillary got called out every time she lied. Trump dominated while Crooked Hillary recited stale talking points. She got SCHLONGED!

Cuckfuck mcDuck I'll jack off in your hollowed skull so stfu

Every worker pays federal taxes so I guess there all cucks

climate change isn't real. but his tweet is. Hillary claimed this and Trump interjected with a "you're wrong." media will use this against him. one of many examples of him lying

He could have:

Hit her on email. Don't let "The Cyber" come up without email being in the spotlight.

Quit being restrictive. Stop saying you're going to prevent companies from leaving and start saying you're going to incentivize them to stay.

Point out that places like Chicago are shit holes because the citizens can't fight back due to the gun laws Clinton wants to make national.

Don't let her have race. Make ALL racial problems out to be a result of democrat policy. Don't be afraid to call it the Democrat Plantation.

Don't ask her fucking questions. Asking where she got information makes you sound guilty as fuck. More than once tonight.

Spin the Chinese comment on climate change. Own it. Make it about (((globalism))) and the antithesis of nationalism. Make nationalism Americanism and make her sound (((unamerican))) for being a (((globalist))).

My opinions are different than the ones commonly expressed on this board.

How can I prove to Cred Forums that I'm not a shill?

yea he won. he didnt kill it like everyone thought so they think he did horribly

Well if he doesn't pay taxes why is he not in jail?
Oh right, the government allows you to not pay them. If Trump was strong and smart he could've played this out in his favor but he didn't. He just had to say he wants to close all these loopholes - which Obama and Clinton never did - and lower the tax rates but make them fair overall.

#30years of jack shit, Trump did fine

KEK NEEDS YOUR ENERGY

Still living in liquid shit?

Whoa now buddy.

Go take a poo.

Lol this

dude fucking snapped. But he is a red head so that's expected. He won the debate pol is just full of anus distraught shills at the moment

Only thing getting dominated is his anus.

>Dominated
>Hillary has the gall to call Trump out on criminal charges from decades ago
>Trump decided to go on the defensive rather than countering that Hillary is really the last person that should be throwing around allegations of criminal wrongdoing
>looks like a fucking weak cuck for his trouble.
It would have been so easy too, on multiple occasions she basically handed him the win on a silver platter and he refused to step to the plate.

No but really, you are pretty obvious.

He lost his cool guys what can you say? You aren't doing yourself any favors by denying it.
We move on, we know the media onslaught is going to be awful. I'm not looking forward to the headlines tomorrow.
But do what we've done this whole time. Grit and bear it.
We still have some leaked emails to look forward too, a some more debates. Don't think he's going to allow himself to look like a ass again.
It's time he goes full blown.

He uses legal loopholes with financial reports for his buisness to avoid directly releasing tax information.

The IRS has been auiditing him for years because his legal team is strong enough to prevent him from having to prevent tax returns.

Why would a man who pays his taxes properly refuse to release the reports and spend so much money stalling for time on them to better his case when they eventually sanction him?

Because if he wins the election, they can't. If trump loses he'll crash and burn and be thrown in jail. Mark my words.

Did he Win not asking shills

Im still voting for him, anything is better than her.

yes

>same pic
>same country
>every thread
change your fuckin IP retard

Thanks wonderful to hear