To all:

To all:

Do not be discouraged. All these pundits, articles, commentators,etc., etc., have planned these articles and talking points for the past month. Trump held his own ground. Trump won this debate. All these pundits are saying the bar was set really low so they can later say he couldn't pass a low bar.

Trump is leading in Ohio, Florida, and Colorado. It is tied in Nevada, Pennsylvania.

Trump has all the momentum. Trump pointed out all the disasters Hillary has been involved in the past 30 years and a lot of new people have learned more and more about Hillary. The more people know about Hillary the less they like her.

Take a look at Cred Forums itself. Just after the debate it was FULL of shills. They are less and less of them now. Wait until tomorrow and you will see the real look of Cred Forums. Please remember how GOP debates looked like. EVERYONE smashed Trump, said he lost, lost every debate poll. And what happened? He really won those debates.

Damn I hope you're right OP, I was too worked up to watch but tuned in the last 20 or 30 minutes. I seemed like he couldnt stay on message? How was he in the beginning?

bump because it's true

This. Van Jones actually said something smart today. He basically said "we all bash Trump thinking he will go away, but he always comes out stronger than ever"

I dont get why anyones freaking out except for the shills.

The mainstream media also said Trump lost every Primary Debate he did. They also said he would never make it this far. All they do is lie, and they will never MAGA

Pretty neutral

I expected better.

First 30 minutes, Trump trounced Hillary.

Any good moments? I need some high five moments to get me in a good place before I crash for the evening. C'mon Trump! I want my whole damn paycheck and to keep my rifle!

More like first fifteen. As soon as she brought up his business dealings (and he failed to disprove her comments) - he was toast.

this

we are being barraged by shills

>Trump won this debate
Why can't you fucks just admit he lost? There are two more debates and if the supporters are not autocritical nothing is going to change, and he'll get wrecked even harder.
I want Trump to win only for the lulz, but you trumpfags are in such denial it's unbelievable.

MFW Drumpf cucks can't handle the loss.

Shadilay, brother.

this. trump did well. barring the debate he's winning anyway so don't buy the hype.

Hillary has been doing this for decades and decades and barely made it out alive of this debate with Trump.
Trump's been at it for what... 1 year?
It's disgraceful

i only watched the last 30 minutes. yeah he rambled on one or two occassions, but compared to hillary he looked like he actually gave thought to the issues instead of repeating the same talking points like hilarry and the dc crowd. the masses have woken up anyway, they are coming around to trump's style.

No he's losing horribly cuck. Typical Drumpf cuck making shit up.

ok you pasta-nigger. Trump supporters have been through this every single debate, after every single primary, after every single rally. Trump consistently rises and wins. Don't play into the (((media's))) game.

because we're not cucks like europeans, we care more about substance than style, which trump won on.

>Hillary had more specific answers!
no she has rehearsed memorized policy outlines which haven't been working, not real substantive answers. she has nothing but window dressing.

Trump was actually engaged. Hillary was vomiting the same old drivel, racist this, bankrupt that... Trump laid off the heavy artillery during this debate. Hillary will be out of stamina during the next one, just watch.

>samefag
>"Drumpf cucks"

did they not provide you the most recent script?

I gotta tell you, Hillary's snide smile and I'm better than you expression might have killed more votes than you realize. That was more unbearable than Trump's words.

Look, a shill is still there but he's losing in intensity!

how did he do horribly?

for example clinton claimed iran was a success and he correctly corrected her record with the statement iran was failing before they made the deal and bailed the iranians out

This

it made me want to punch her. it reminded me of arguing with my mom

Honestly man. Trying not to sway one way or the other, but sneering at any American who has created jobs is not good.

agree. trump held back but I eventually saw it was a good strategy to show him as comfortable in the position. his outbursts were pretty funny, but not pointless and showed he actual was engaged.

This. Trump is fine.

Trump won due to the primacy effect.

Trump did NOT win this debate.

He sure did sweetie ;)

This.
He stumbled a bit and got caught in a couple of traps.
But he did amazing well for his first time against a seasoned pro!!!

He's gonna bring home the win.

He also got hillary to claim Bush ordered the troop withdrawl in Iraq, which the cuckservative forces will have a field day with. The cuckservatives still have some media pull and i anticipate one full media cycle in the next week will be "fact checking" this huge lie by clinton and will be very useful in directional campaigning to middle of the road electorate.

explain?

He did win though, Hillary had to basically sink him to come out ahead, and failed. Trump just had to make himself look human and he did a decent job of it excluding that one tax fuck up. People do not give a shit about what is said but how it is said. Most of the attention was on him again.

>Trump desperately namedropping rustbelt states

The primacy effect, in psychology and sociology, is a cognitive bias that results in a subject recalling primary information presented better than information presented later on.

HOLY SHIT, THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY A BERNIE REDDIT POST WITH TRUMP PASTED IN KEK

>Trump has all the momentum.
Not after that abortion of a debate performance.

He'll probably go out an get another sweet endorcement though so there's that.

To all:

Don't stop fighting. Turmp hasn't won this yet, and he fucked up bad tonight. He needs to fight harder if this is going to happen.

Trump needs to:

Hit her on email. Don't let "The Cyber" come up without email being in the spotlight. Eg: "You have no business talking about cyber security considering you ran an extremely poorly secured private email server where you inappropriate hosted classified emails."

Quit being restrictive. Stop saying you're going to prevent companies from leaving and start saying you're going to incentivize them to stay.

Point out that places like Chicago are shit holes because the citizens can't fight back due to the gun laws Clinton wants to make national.

Don't let her have race. Make ALL racial problems out to be a result of democrat policy. Don't be afraid to call it the Democrat Plantation.

Don't ask her fucking questions. Asking where she got information makes you sound guilty as fuck. More than once tonight.

Spin the Chinese comment on climate change. Own it. Make it about (((globalism))) and the antithesis of nationalism. Make nationalism Americanism and make her sound (((unamerican))) for being a (((globalist))).

When taxes come up, point out that income tax doesn't pay for roads, it doesn't pay for bridges, and it doesn't pay for schools. All it does is go toward paying the debt owned to the (((Federal Reserve))).

so he won the beginning, the most important part?

i caught only the final 30 minutes but I thought he won on personality alone. Hilary came off as deceitful and decrepit.

> Implying all the assmad shills in the media and CTR aren't making me hyped as fuck for the day we send their asses over the wall.

He obliterated her for the first half.

Then the mod cooled it off with race baiting BLM garbage for a while, which allowed Hillary to regain her footing.

The first half the mod steamrolled her and the biased mod like a fucking locomotive with no brakes.

>so he won the beginning, the most important part?
No, he flat out lost the debate. Hillary didn't win, he mostly just lost.

He had his moments though

>Trump will renegotiate the national debt

fuck off you can't even keep up with a thread discussion retard

that's what i heard. as long as Trump didn't say anything controversial he would have the advantage and he appeared to keep away from bad audio clips. the media shills have begun attacking his positions but regular people don't care as long as it's not an overt racist or attacking cripples comment.

Just because you're delusional doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Even her not wearing a US flag pin was bait. She wanted Trump to attack her for it, then she'd bring up that terrorist Khan faggot.

But he didn't take it.

>doesn't bother to watch the debate
>how did it go?
>hurr durr you didn't say what I want to hear fuck you

still can't read a thread lmao.

Here's my opinion:

Hillary Clinton looked like a fake bitch. Donald Trump bumbled through some stuff, but in an endearing from-the-heart way that won't turn off his supporters and will only make the inevitable leftists-who-cried-BTFO look more like snooty elitists more concerned with appearance than substance

Thank you for correcting the record

No, I just thought of a better way of pointing out how stupid you are.

you wandered into a discussion halfway through and commented illustrating your ignorance. and now continue to do so without realizing you missed the entire context of the discussion.

I read the discussion you retard. It just isn't true he won the first half. You were given misinformation.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL ((((CNN)))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Trumpucks BTFO

KEK all night long

Cred Forums is beyond delusional at this point. I hate hillary, but you have to be seriously fucked in the head not to see that she wiped the floor with him

then you have no reading comprehension because the topic of the discussion was the primacy effect, which you didn't address in your post.

fuck off back to plebbit

Trump absolutely won, only CNN thinks that he lost. You people are a disease and are the purpose of this presidency. Your opinions will be forgotten as we rejoice in your doom.

>only cnn thinks he won
Try leaving Cred Forums once in a while

>Don't Trust these polls... TRUST OUR POLLS

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>>only cnn thinks he won
I meant >only cnn thinks he lost

Twitter, Facebook, and all major left MSM are bought out by Clinton. She is literally pouring in hundreds of millions of dollars, as Trump said in the debate. The only people here who don't know this are CTR trolls and Ignorant Fucks from Reddit.

greetings redding california from anderson california.
that abc 7 polls means dick were all republican here

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

This

>LOL JEB BUSH WON

That's the exact reason she will win the woman vote. She debates just like a woman argues. Smiles smugly so that they don't have to make any valid points.