Can we take a moment to acknowledge one thing?

This debate wasn't really for you guys, or even for me.

Right now, Cred Forums is going to circlejerk about how Trump won the debate, and the other side is going to circlejerk about how Hillary won the debate. That was not going to change no matter what happened during the debate itself. What you guys think as Trump supporters, and what I think as a Democrat, are completely irrelevant.

What matters is the opinion of the undecided voter. The ones who this debate was for are the ones who have NOT decided on which candidate to support yet. Can we just take a moment to acknowledge that?

>Hillary "Women should be paid more for doing less than men" Clinton
>Winning independent votes

undecided people just say two old clowns yell at eachother

>le undecided voter meme

Is this your first election?

yiff in shit furshit

Trump lost. Just look at the video. He did really bad. Really bad. What is there to talk about?

>as a Democrat
Kill yourself cuck

>Undecided voter

It was a draw. Neither fucked up badly. Just wait a few days and it'll be like this debate never happened.

Trump got picked on all night by Hillary and the "Impartial Moderator" Mr Lester, if there's anything the undecideds like, it's an underdog.

Refer to Nigel Farage.

According to what people on C-span have been saying, pretty much.
They say that Trump is an temperamental idiot who was all over the place and that Hillary was your usual smug politician repeating text book answers who didn't really say a single meaningful thing.

>undecided

>posting le zootopia rabbit

undecided voters wont be swayed by a debate unless its a flawless victory a la Kennedy vs Nixon 1960

kek

>you 1000 mad

clinton looked like a fuckin dork

this really. Trump already has us he needs to get the people who just heard
>"trump is a racist and hillary is corrupt, they're both bad!"

>if there's anything the undecideds like, it's an underdog.
so push for sympathy, besieged underdog?

Political debates are not like debate class. Facts and conveying information is not nearly important as style. Reagan didn't beat out Carter by being a good debater, he won by shaking his head in a grandfatherly way while knowingly commenting "there you go again"
Clinton came across as smooth, while Trump could barely string 2 sentences together.

Of course a president never actually does formal debates as president. His effectiveness is in the respect he garners from one-on-on interactions with other world leaders. In that arena Clinton is already a joke

In previous elections there were more undecided voters, but in this one the lines are pretty clear. 90% of voters already know who they're voting for and have their minds made up.

Whenever the GOP tries to court "undecided voters", they lose.

See 2012, 2008, 1996 for notes.

I honestly think tonight even if trump won or lost, he showed undecideds his sincerity, and has shown people that he is a legitimate outsider candidate.
He talked about change and plans that had real meat to them, real rhetoric, while Hilary was clearly more or less just using talking points and, frankly, low jabs at his character.

People on this board have been saying tonight stuff like "Why didn't he slam her on emails?" or "why didn't he talk about her health?", but I personally like this Trump alot better, where addressed issues in this country in a reasonable way, and never once dragged Hillary into the mud. Each time the mud started to get slung it was Hillary who started it or the moderator.

Please. He was on the defensive all night but he never let her capitalize except on taxes.

>so push for sympathy, besieged underdog?

Is that a question? I dont think it is. I'll try to answer it anyway, he need not push for sympathy, its already been done, watching a robotic old woman acting smug all night will only irritate the proletariat. He might well of struggled with details in the questions he was asked, but he did respond with passion and charisma. That will make some impact.

Did anybody else get the feeling that Trump completely took the air out of the room? Almost every second was either him talking or him being attacked.

It's the same thing that happened in the primaries. He just completely absorbs the attention in the room. Hillary has to overcome a reputation as an untrustworthy robot and instead spent the entire night dragging old tabloid headlines back into the light. They didn't work (again) and the cycle continued to be 100% about Trump.

and the user saying her "style" was superior is a retard. She came off as cold and arrogant and delivered several overly rehearsed lines that completely fell flat. People don't support an old, ugly woman who spends the entire night grinning like a goblin on the right side of the screen.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______

Yes. Which is why it's so important to aknowledge the bias of the moderator and also Trumps constant blunders.
It was a shit show.

Also rabbit, fuck, etc.

She literally called him a racist three times in about one minute. And didn't defend himself. He should have shamed her badly for that, and it would have been headlines, the only thing people remember. "Mrs. Clinton, you should be ashamed of yourself".

You don't have to post the frustrated bunny to say this. Or post an entire thread about it. Sounds like you are red pilled. Now accepting it , is what you should do. I know I can't do anything about it and so do you. The country has their minds made up. Now eat your popcorn and enjoy the show.

>what I think as a Democrat

No one cares, you're just here to stir the pot.

It definitely seemed that a good portion of Hill-dawg's answers were just rebuttals with no other content to them

>>Hillary "Women should be paid more for doing less than men" Clinton
>>Winning independent votes
This. First post best post, please blow this up and never let her live it down. As an Australian who's only vested interest is that our media follows your media who follows your politics, this is the kind of shit the left spouts which is harmful to equality. We can't have another left wing government in America at any cost.

You are correct, But I don't think there are many undecided at this point if you have been paying attention, expect a Trump landslide win.

A FUCKING FURY

I personally think Trump is an egomaniac and a charlatan, but he stomped over Hillary in the debate, despite ALL the questions being against Trump as the debate topic.

>YOU SAID THIS
>YOUR TAXES
>YOU SAID THIS

He still raped her.

The only mistake he made was the "life-long against ISIS".