MEXICAN CELEBRATION THREAD

It isn't even november yet but fuck that shit TRUMP GOT STUMPED AND PUBLICLY HUMILIATED.

So much he pussied out at the end "oh boo-hoo stop bullying me Mrs. Clinton".

LOW ENERGY FRAUD GOT BTFO.

Get in here paisanos. No wall, no deportation no problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYdRfkmY8eg
strawpoll.de/s83227a
f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/freedome
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(México)
youtube.com/watch?v=iqTR3NT_vlk
youtube.com/watch?v=xn0ihiWSN8E
youtube.com/watch?v=pWcRd9Xe82Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2pseSYfNcXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wall just got 10 feet higher bitch

>I'm proud that my people are leeching off of another nation and my government is controlled by drug dealing gangsters

if you say so

i'm not even doing it, but it's funny.

Just like Hillary got 10 points higher in the polls faggot.

It's funny because Pena still agreed to build the wall so you actually lose if trump does win dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

Trump is finished, lmao

who cares, if that crazy bitch won she will just open the gates and let everybody in.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiettt dahnald watcha heck ya doin' daawwwgh

>mexican intellectual

Your 'people' are a step above niggers and that isn't something to be proud of.

who cares, the world will burn and no one will live long enough to see the outcome

More like Hillary is a step above Drumpf

bu bu but muh messiah
shiiiieeettt kekek

This is objectively false.

fuggg

>Americans that came from Mexico legally are voting for Trump
>Only Mexicans that are trying to come here illegally hate him
>Illegal ones can't even vote for him

K E K
E
K

i wish niggers would get deported instead of spics

>wanting Spics here in the first place

>Drumpf

>still pushing john oliver meme this desperately

>Get in here paisanos. No wall, no deportation no problems.

"Get in here guys, we can violate the sovereign borders of our neighbors because our country is unbelievably and eternally BTFOed."

>implying in the eyes of a shit tons of murricans legal or illlegals mecs are any different (and if they're anchor babies is even worse)
>implying lots of people browsing this place haven't advocating for killing anything non-white

fucking kek

you bomb other places and violete shit tons of human rights, everybody just wants to do the same, and as long as the big corps (the ones that make the things you enjoy eating or using in your free time) make more shekels everything is fine, it's just that you've become expandable. money is all that matters, senpai.

I haven't posted here like in 5 years, just came to see the poltard meltdown and it's glorious

Build the Wall Paco

Lol you beaners are so obviously scared shitless

if you say so

Keep laughing, shitskin.

hate to break it to you ese...

White male genocide FUCKING WHEN?

All the trumpshart tears ITT lmao

I support that

>mfw we're not going to pay for the fucking wall

Look at this poll me and my epic anonemousse legion rigged xD

>a handful of neets submitted 200,000+ votes in 2 hours

mexican intellectuals everyone

We will, for the next 4 years.

you're probably a mexican nigger.

it'll take some time, mate. Maybe we won't be around whey they're almost extinct.

>Drumpf

nice John Oliver meme bro :^)

kekekekek

That's the drudgereport poll which is mostly visited by fringe lunatics

Well, you CTR idiots were too cocky and post it too soon.. now, it cannot be blasted at the first news.

Loved how Hillary was at over 70% mere seconds after the debate ended, like an army of retards were waiting to multiple vote in that leftist rag poll.

We had to drag you niggers kicking and screaming into the 21st century

fuck you liberal fagggot
>chairo

dude, this is about madness no matter from which perspective you look at it. Both of them are fucking awful. Crashing the plane with no survivors.

That's the TIME poll, Drudge has him up like 90%+.

its the time poll you stupid beaner

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

Holy shit, im not even sure a cartel decapitating you could make you any dumber

Most of that is from Cred Forums, people who won't even vote in Nov. In those votes are people who aren't even from America, but foreign countries. it isn't accurate.

seriously though, this guy is right.

All the trump fags are going to sooth their pain by jerking off to the apprentice tonight.

>People really care about those internet polls

LMAO

Jokes on you. We'll just make the US so shit, all the spics will want to stay where they are.

Oh look. a Bean Nigger wants Trump to lose. I'm totally shocked.

I can't wait for the celebration thread after Drumpf gets stumped by 20 points.

>pesos devalued in the debate

I am so glad fucks like you have less purchase power,and grow into poverty

Trump destroyed the experience wall Hillary has,and put a revolving door in that hole.Cant protect email,and want better cyber.10years in office as the 2nd most powerful head in the white house,as well as in senate and did nothing.All of the sudden run for president and say you can fix it.Using marginalized minority as vote bags,and tossing aside till the next vote.

His mission was accomplished.

>look at these polls!
>n-no, not those p-polls....

mexican are actually worse than niggers

spics AT LEAST WILL WORK HARD. NIGGERS NOT SO MUCH.

plus their food is pretty good.

>He trusts online polls.

Puta pendeja

>implying every single mexicans wants to leave

kekek.
it doesn't matter, the mexs that go to burgerland won't give a damn about that, they will keep crossing (and the same goes for the centracas).

>loot at this shitty internet polls neets can abuse
>the polls made by serious organizations are rigged guys

>Drumpf intellectuals

Ok. Wall just got 20 feet higher. You're salt in November is gonna be glorious

Ahuevo hijos de los huevos!!!

Me la pela el puto maricon de Trump JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

spics AT LEAST WILL WORK HARD. NIGGERS NOT SO MUCH.

plus their food is pretty good.

If Trump stops getting BTFO by a sick person you can add other 40 feet. LMAO

>typing like that
dude, seriously, there was no need to do that, there are better way. I agree with you though

POST YFW TRUMP WINS 99/100 POST DEBATE POLLS AND CTR SHILLS DESPERATELY ASSBLASTED FOREVER

fucking kekekek

Kill Yourself

fuck off trump need to win fucking mexican
only listening to shitty news channels

>mfw all Drumpf cucks have it's their shitty internet polls nobody will remember tomorrow

the damage control is real

back to stormfront faggot, maybe one day you will get laid when American women get tired of the BBC.

>my country is shit
>do nothing to get better
>go to another country
>make it worse for everyone

I hope you find out how to jump the wall.

Proxyfags are getting creative I see. Only 55 replies on 30 minutes though.
3/10 apply yourself.

>says the huehuehue
kek

Keep crying mexican you are pussy

Could you please take your countrymen back?

We'd really like you to take them back.

Also, if you could build your shithole up to at least a quarter as good as our place, we'd like to send our liberals there. If it's at least good enough that they don't get assraped the minute they cross (like an hour or two, thats fine), they might actually stay and build another L.A.

I'd really like that, if you could take L.A., San Francisco, and Austin, and Seattle, and New York, just... take the people there, all of them that vote liberal, and make your own country.

Then we don't have to fight, and you can be just like Venezuela.

OOH OOH AAH AAH

Luis, Jose, Cristian or whatever the fuck your name is just go back to your couch and go back watching your soccer matches, also don't forget Mexico will never win the fifa.

Mexico should pay for the wall regardless if Trump wins.

The level of denial in this post is truly fucking hilarious

>do nothing to get better
>go to another country

Don't give me that crap you monkey piece of shit.

So fucking tired of the "stay in your country and improve it" BS, what the fuck does that even mean?

As if I could singlehandedly karate chop the cartels into submission, or force all the drug addicts to kill themselves or cleanse the system of corruption or convince the Americans to fuck off with all their cartel aid.

peruANO

Jajajaja brasil irrelevant, go clean your dirty country, let the adults talk.

I need a transcirpt of the debate, anyone knows where to find one?

>Monkeyland

>implying we want delusional mexs and aztlan wannabe chicanos

no, you keep them, they are now you're property.
If you want less guys going up there to smuggle toxic drugs into your land, then do soemthing about the degeneracy promoted: LET'S RAVE ON N SHIIIIEETT GIS DRUGS NOW. Those psychos became powerful because you keep buying their toxic shit. Euthanize your addicts and they will stop.

Ok

Mexicans are scared of Trump because the gravy train is going to stop. No more billions of dollars from immigrants, you have to take care of your poor people, and you actually have to create your own jobs instead of stealing them from America.

Also, this is coming from a spic anchor baby

Lol, they treat you like shit and yet you are sucking their dicks, lol, how sad can you be. Now i see the leaf shitposting memes are very real. Jajajajajajaja

>cartels
Least of your problems. Nobody is born a cartel member. Why don't you ditch diggers find another country to shit up that isn't ours?

t. Son of a legal immigrant and proud American.

>spic anchor baby
kys

*fewer

Lol
I can feel your sadness from here, jajajajajajajajaja

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYdRfkmY8eg

Don't you have a roof to fix paco?

>defending the guys that adocate to kill anything non-white
>hurr durrr i'm an anchor baby and citizen
>implying a piece of paper will change what he is

FUCKING KEKEKEKEK, you leeched off the system and yet you talk fuciking kekekek

I just want Trump to win so Mexico pays for wall

JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJ AMERICACA

I love this meme.

Hola Azul

Jajajajajaja
>Regardless if Trump wins.
Did you just doubt of your god emperor cucknald cuntmp?

So Trump's a cuck? I always think it's funny how all these racists that support Trump call their opposition cucks, but then they go to the anti-Trump rallies and get beaten up and then their boy, Trump, gets owned by some old constipated Satanic bitch.

Kill Yourself

Llego la Rigoberta menchu

>Guatemala

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

ajajajajajajaja te pasaste viejo, mis jodidos costados

Bernie won all the internet polls too lmao

i hope mexico gets nuked desu

>tfw spic and voting for trump

cry more bitch tears

>Also, this is coming from a spic anchor baby
hahahahahahahahaha

Colonia rebelde, algún día tendrás que regresar.

This desu

go back to your fabelo Michaelo

Today was a good day, amigos. :^)

Kek, Paco acting like they are better than Guatemala. How does it feel to think you are the white man of south/central America in your head?

Lol when Trump lose, we mexicans are going to be 1 step forward to have our RECONQUISTA jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>defending the guys that adocate to kill anything non-white
no...we just want Mexico to pay. If you really cared about your country and your people you would repatriate them and take care of them. You don't. You'd rather have them be exploited by white people in a foreign land.

>hurr durrr i'm an anchor baby and citizen
>implying a piece of paper will change what he is
I'm an American. I don't owe anything to Mexico. My father left that hell hole when he was 20 and never looked back.

>FUCKING KEKEKEKEK, you leeched off the system and yet you talk fuciking kekekek
Sorry but we don't leech off the system. Those are lies perpetuated by racist dumbasses. Mexican-Americans actually use the least government-funded programs in America. The people who use welfare are the Cubans and South Americans. It's a fucking disgrace in the Mexican-American community if people find out you get welfare. My family has never received welfare we own a home and my parents are small business owners.

>fabelo Michaelo

Pls Mexico.... I'm ready for El Norte.

indeed, lots of lulz

Jimmy Morales ya ofreció mano de obra barata para ayudar a México a construir el muro, deberían agradecer

NO LE RESPONDAN AL MONITO

Lol everything is going to be ok john, even if cunmp lose, don't worry.

and they're going to like it, although i may not live to see that day, it'll take some time.
>implying trump is a real messiah
he's part of their gang too, man.

Yo quiero que quiten el tratado de libre comercio... La única forma de que eso sucediera era con Trump.

I wanted Trump to break all politic ties with Mexico

Jajajajajajaja pobre brasil

disgusting

brasil pobre confirmed

both americucks an mexicans hates you!!! fucking kill yourself pocho

Take your own advice, Pedro.

Y a mi que me importa lo que diga ese viejo pendejo

You fuckers need to hurry up and emigrate to Texas.

We need to make that state blue ASAP.

BASED MEXICO

I've been to Mexico. I would rather kill myself than live there.

RAPE THE VANKA!!!!

Chump will have to rent that whore's ass once he tries to mend ties with globalists.

drumpf is ded lmao

>(((serious organizations)))

Mexican Intellectuals indeed.

Because it's easier to blame others, than to actually go out of your way to try to fix your own country.

There's people actually celebrating?

You're like the opposite of niggers. You go against your own people.

You sir, kys.

Ustedes son tan miserables como los Peñabots o Pejezombies, pinche gente vendida y sin criterio, dan asco.

>7 - 0

>muh racism

Such a double standard for you guys huh?

please kill yourself and never come back to this shithole

Too long didn't read

strawpoll.de/s83227a

>los chilenos son las unicas pesonas que les interesa ese partido

post yfw trump supporters got BTFO

Based Texas

>B-but we don't care about that tournament

>tfw we eliminated them from the World Cup

i'm glad we gave guns to your cartels so they exterminated all of you more proficiently

>i'm american
again, it doesn't change what you are, the very thing these guys and many other trump supporters complain about. If you managed to get a paper that cana ctually turned you into a caucasian guy then let everybody know

>Sorry but we don't leech off the system. Those are lies perpetuated by racist dumbasses

i'll let them answer that kekekekek

>You don't. You'd rather have them be exploited by white people in a foreign land.
>ironically forgetting the part where US came up with the unfair agreements everyody complains about, the same agreements that screwed up both americans and mexicans alike, but magically we're the bad guys
uuhhhmmm ...yeah...

Trump won, Hillary is a fucking liar who just gets attention because "muh wage gap" "muh race card" "muh gender" "muhh sexism" and faggots are all like "YAS QUEEN, SLAY", they don't know shit about politics, they just want they stupid agenda to be real. They don't care about the US. And I though you guys had smart people.

no, just triggering reddit trump shills, I can understand voting for trump as an alternative to corrupt clinton, but not seeing how retarded is trump is sad

So you don't actually have an argument.

>this much self-hate
"conservative" chicanos truly are the worst

That's right and never forget jajajajajajajajajaja

This is the best thread in this shitty autistic board

How does it feel to suck tiny gringo cock all day and not get anything in return, monkey?

I don't give a fuck about illegal trash. Cry more.

wow pol is overwhelming Trump who would dah thunk

Like Trump to mexicans, right? Stfu, we will have our RECONQUISTA jajajajajaja

>illary is a fucking liar
so what faggot ??do you really believe that circus ?....the jews will choose the winnner anyway

oh shut the fuck up, I hope he wins, builds the wall and have better immigration policies. It will make it easier for the rest of the world.

hold it right, wher da fuck is you fucking leaf, leadfman?

>again, it doesn't change what you are, the very thing these guys and many other trump supporters complain about. If you managed to get a paper that cana ctually turned you into a caucasian guy then let everybody know

american doesn't mean white. dumbass. learn American history.

>i'll let them answer that kekekekek

they literally have no evidence. the hispanics using welfare are from the Caribbean or from Central/South America. Not Mexico.

>ironically forgetting the part where US came up with the unfair agreements everyody complains about, the same agreements that screwed up both americans and mexicans alike, but magically we're the bad guys

that your government willingly signed and consented to....mexicans from mexico always want to be the victim.

How does it feel knowing that your granddaughter is gonna be a cute ethnic baby?

>the jews will choose the winner
I hope so, so Hillary will get smashed

The US government should force every Chicano to visit Mexico for 2 weeks. That reconquista shit would cease to exist.

Lol, no one is going to explain to you his argument americunt,
>americunt education
RECONQUISTA in less than 2 months!!!

>american doesn't mean white
excellent, keep it up. i'm pretty sure the locals will be glad to hear those words. excellent, excellent.

>american doesn't mean white. dumbass. learn American history.

yes it does
t.white man

it doesnt matter both hillary and trump are puppets who dont care about their own people there is no difference if trump wins

>tfw you realize Hillary is an eternal anglo while trump is aryan

EVERY TIME!!!

>excellent, keep it up. i'm pretty sure the locals will be glad to hear those words. excellent, excellent.

I literally live in America so I would know especially when I live in one of the whitest cities in America. Your third world opinion is irrelevant.

But they won't do it, so enjoy your country until our RECONQUISTA jajajajajajaja

Thanks Perú

>what is the 14th amendment

VIVA LA RAZA

Reee fuck you spics I had to learn Spanish since there's so many of you niggers where I live I fucking hope we build a wall and nuke you niggers

Daily reminder that if you live in LatAm and you have an Anglo name you are nothing but the lowest of trash.

eso verga!!!

hahahahaah fucking kek...see, you aren't one of them and a piece of paper won't change that.

En efecto, mi estimado compañero.

The wall got demolished today

YOU FUCKING BEANERS WILL BUILD THAT WALL!

>t. amerigo vespuccian

Second generation illegal immigrant here. Was worried about the wall till this evening. Saw Trump get BTFO in the debate. I see now the wall is no problemos.

VIVA MEXICO
I
V
A

M
E
X
I
C
O

pray hard, it's all you have left, though it might be pointless because the ones that make the final decision are far more concerned about making shekels than the citizens of any nation.

Y recuerda pinche güero: Que tus
Leyes no me rigen ni en tu casa,
Ni en la mía, voy a estar sentado
Como quiera en tú cocina, fumándome
Un cigarro y tomándome el tequila,
Viendo tu tele y comiendo tu comida.

>Illegals aren't going to vote because of obvious reasons
>blacks never vote
>young people rarely vote

Only those who actually give a damn, like those tired of Mexicans, Muslims, and Googles are going to actively try to stop it, and old people always vote.

Sorry to say but your days of leeching off our country and providing nothing are coming to an end beaners.

That´s right my brasialian friend

as if you were able to understand the debate without Spanish subtitles

>I don't trust liberal media!
>Except when it comes to literally worthless internet polls that conform to my worldview!

Top laff

>i'm a protestant
>english is my native language
>vote in elections
>graduated from a private university

you want to claim me but you can't.

>ITT mexican intellectuals

kek get ready for that wall lads, you are paying for it

Inbred fuck

Thread reeks of proxyfaggotry

Prove you're actually Mexican

but that's good for your brain.

Why are you mad for learning new things?

>Peru
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
The jews are with Hillary
>Again Peru jajajajajajajaa

it doesn't change anything, hispanic man. Make america less white, keep it up.

You beaners just don't get it. Trump is white people playing nice. If Hillary wins and white men really do get backed into a corner you're going to be running back to Mexico even faster than you got here. The cartel wars will seem like peace compared to civil war 2.0

MAGA
A
G
A

|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___
|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___

says the ugly brown turd...
you people need to leave now.

Viva Mexico viva la ley viva la concha de tu madre. hola, que onda guey.

Ni siquiera va a existir una pared, vamos a tener nuestra reconquista TOTAL de los americanos.

From a dirty beaner, i would be surprised that you understood enough English to watch it.

And pssss, i hope your the first to get launched over the wall.

lol as if there was a single decent vpn service/proxy server hosted in mexico

yeah America is becoming less white demographically but not culturally.

glad I skipped that shit
90 minutes of he said she said
fuck that

What happened last time America fought a war with Mexico?

god bless you OP that is some next level trolling.

Well we have done it before

>Mexico making fun of Peru
>Literally a country that went to shit making fun of a country that just elected the best president they could ever had
>The jews are with Hillary
>Implying jews will vote for a muslim advocate
Be careful, you don't want a cartel to chop your head off when you're going to buy tacos

Jajajajajajajaja sigue soñando jajajajajaja

>Ni siquiera va a existir una pared, vamos a tener nuestra reconquista TOTAL de los americanos.
>They actually believe this

I used this to watch iptv with region block.

f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/freedome

hope is useful for someone.

There is no monolithic "white" culture, which is why the term "white culture" is a white supremacist shibboleth, but Italian culture isn't.
You've been had bruh bruh

It's all they have, it's other dreaming about shit or getting beheaded.

México is mestizo, not indigenous.

blue pilled as fuck!! ve a comer palomas peruano mugroso

It´s funny to see you get mad, keep it up m8 maybe one day you will be based like we mexicans.
>Peru
jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Hello my white Argentinian amigo.

I like Peru tho

Neato, I stand corrected.

This

>Mexican
>based
the only based you had was Chavo and he's dead now

you know its true spic boy.

but continue acting like the land we beat you for that you thought was yours is now to this day somehow still yours.

>Americans that came from Mexico legally are voting for Trump
complete bullshit tho

>America is becoming less white demographically but not culturally.

again, i'm pretty sure these folks on this board and many others supporting trump are happy about that, fucking kekekekek

Si bien ese gringo inbred exagera, hay mucha raza que idolatra a los gringos y con tal de ser aceptados votarán por Trump.

Sure thing buddy.

Lol
Both of you believe Trump will win...
Jajajajajajajajajajajajaja
Our dream is more realistic.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(México)
>Again Peru
jajajajajajajaja

>So much he pussied out at the end "oh boo-hoo stop bullying me Mrs. Clinton".
gonna need a source on that, CTR.

>elected the best president they could ever had
>President is a Jew

Kek. Vete al demonio, puto perro.

Si te creo, hay de todo en este mundo.

I don't support Trump and Trump supporters are in the minority. You think all white people are racist when that's not the case. You have never been to America.

Is not, they are. LatinosForTrump is a thing you fucking retard. No sane person would want a illegal to have the same rights as you, becoming legal in the US is hard as fuck.

See!!!, you even watch our content, keep it up man, one day you will be based as we mexicans.

I bet you think "Latino" is a race too you mong.

Why are you for illegal immigration again?

Ive never seen such a pathetic group of species such as beaners and muslims so hell bent on destroying a country with their filth.

Is it because you know youre shit, and you just embrace it?

no subestimes lo rastreros que algunos de ellos pueden ser, incluso si ya muchísimos han dejado en claro sus intenciones de volver el país más blanco, incluso si eso significará matarlos, legales e ilegales. No quieren el cambio demográfico.

Even the stupidest mexican understands that Trump's migrant policie implies harsh racial profiling. Nobody on their right mind would want to vote for becoming the number one suspect of everything bad ever because of your skin color.

lol even with that Trump will lose jajajajajajajajajajja
>Peru
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>hating jews for no reason
>Jews have wealth, high class contacts on the globe, made a fucking piece of sand in the middle of the dessert a global potency
No wonder why you support Hillary you terrorist advocate. Keep laughing while your country goes to shit while our jew president makes our country great.

Why are Mexicans so racist?

I've noticed you guys have a superiority complex.

>LatinosForTrump
Are probably a bunch of literal sockpuppets

Props op you triggered these drumpfs hard. Shill cucked trump.

>for no reason

no it's the opposite. it's an inferiority complex. they clearly see themselves as inferior so they have to compensate by bringing others down to their level.

>TFW you're a nation of proud Aztecan rape babies that try to pretend they was white Spaniards n' sheeeiiit.

Seriously, how does Spain not fucking hate you more?

They are just affraid of becoming a Venezuela 2.0. So they mock everyone else thinking that's gonna stop from their politicians fucking up their country.

I'm Mexican, and there is literally nothing remotely relevant to celebrate about. Every race is cucked and fucked.

But fuck it, i'll feed the stereotypical bait. Learn some Spanish, white trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqTR3NT_vlk

youtube.com/watch?v=xn0ihiWSN8E

youtube.com/watch?v=pWcRd9Xe82Y

>jews taking advantage of everybody else through usury and other strategies, the reason many Cred Forumsacks and many other whites hate them
>implying their kike president won't sell them out
kek, peru

We lost the war to Mexico without firing a fucking shot. Mexican Cultural and Demographic Supremacy in North America is essentially but inevetable. The Spaniard/Native hybrids have defeated the Anglo after a 300 year cold war.

I for one welcome our new Mezito overlords.

May god have mercy on our Protestant Anglo souls. The Catholic Church is also now supreme.

Baptists btfo.

Whats the best way to learn Spanish my fellow Amigos? Are Americans Mezito?

buena esa camarada me hiciste reir, sigue pensando asi, jajajajajjajajajajjajajaja
Proxy much???? ajajajajaj

I'm Hispanic so please help me understand
Why do so many Mexicans hate trump? He has nothing against Mexico, all he wants is an end to illegal immigration and stronger borders.
Like I get that he said they're rapists or whatever but let's face it a lot of illegals were coming from the cartels.
Idk, inb4 disgrace to ancestors

Fuck Beaners, BUILD WALL

Doblaje and hillary wins
PRAISE LORD KEK

who gives a shit about religion. I know the cross is forbbiden, I dated jew girls. You know what is worse? BLOWING SHIT UP, like the ones your beloved Hillary loves so much. People like you holds back latinoamerica

>He has nothing against Mexico
t. nominal white american within the spectrum

Why the fuck should we care?
Let the Americans do whatever, I aint got family up there and those tariffs won't affect me worse than the yearly rise of prices already does.
Fucking let them build the wall using the tariffs so we don't have to listen about it anymore, they have been talking about it for like 30 years so let them get over it.

BIX NOOD

Join the Catholic Church. You can keep getting married with White Women and speak English tho.

>call us "spics"
>shows a map of the indigenous civilizations of México
>thinking México only is identified as indigenous and not African, Asian ans European.
>not knowing México speaks Spanish, which is from Spain, Europe.
>being this retard

That webm is like a typical american, jajajajajajajajajaja.

No.

It's literally everything is better in Mexico with them.

Mexico is the best at this, Mexico is the best at that.

Yet they live in the US.

Viva!

Peru is a Catholic country you anglo wannabe

>Prasing KEK
>Not Jesus

No wonder you didn't get dumbs you sad sad apostate.

fuck off poo in the shart. Hilary will ban your guns, and let more mexicans let in. More rape and lesss whites. HAHAHAAHAAHA

kudos to you

>american
>calling others racist
jajajajajajajaja

OK DEN

Cred Forums will kill themselves if i get these doblajes

PRAISE JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

No one cares about your opinion, wall builder.

Then kick us out :)

Good thing none of you matter then.

Trump hasn't even won yet and the mexican peso is already losing its value faster than monopoly money. Considering Mexico depends mostly on US imports, imagine how worthless your money will become under a Trump term.

>usury...destroys countries little by little
>crazy bombers... destroy nearby objects

both are fucking psychopaths, the ifrst kill by ruining economies with their ways, while the others for a pedo prophet. The first operate in the shadows though, the others don't give a fuck about hiding.

are you fucking stupid? The whole aztlan bullshit comes from the fact that you retards think the Aztecs owned all that land when they only owned present-day Mexico City. Mexico only had control of the Southwest US for about 9 years.

Why is Mexico so embarrassed of being indigenous?

Get the fuck out of here, you useless piece of shit.

Holy fuck we are being raided hard. lol

Ttt..tthanks.

I'll go to the nearest Catholic church right away.

Dude what the fuck are you even saying?

Put Russia as our allies about the rightful clay
youtube.com/watch?v=2pseSYfNcXg

Nuestro Señor y Salvador*

Also nice dubs

Cristo confirmado Dios y Hombre Verdadero

How did you got internet?

Are you the prez of commieland of hopes and dreams?

BIX YEAH BBY MF

padre nuestro que estas en el cielo santificado sea tu nombre venga a nosotros tu reino hagace tu voluntad aqui en la tierra como en el cielo

Are you posting from the food line :--DDDDD

I support this.

Sorry mate, I'm all for immigration.
The brain drain is one of many reasons we stay on top, and the non top 5% that get here are the price we pay.
Still fuck illegals tho.

it's gibberish user. we are being raided hard by CTR

>TYPICAL AMERICAN, JAJAJAJAJJ

What, braindead liberal arts women try to do men's work and bust their fucking kneecaps?

Jajajaj, these are the people who vote for you to join us.

Ayy lmao, let's migrate to murica fellow user

starving nigger sudaca.

Get 10 feet higher on ur tower chapo will come for u

Preparing to build ANIME WALL

>implying mexicans and other latin americans taking over will make us auomatically the overlords

nope, kikes will still rule, as they always have apparently...

>People like you holds back latinoamerica
>Peru

jajajajjajajajajjjajaja
No menciones el nombre de nuestro señor en vano.!!!!!

Mexico is arguably one of the most racist countries in Latin America, but boy do yoy guys like to play the victim.

No is not you idiot, we are secular. But we do have struggles with some Priest here but is more political influence than religious influence.