youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im schleep fuck this country

>(((npr)))

>anyone against trump is a Hillary shill

>(((NPR)))

lol ok faggot. I've been listening to npr longer then you've been alive, they're so incredibly biased it's a joke

Doesn't change the facts my friend

>npr
>legitimate
theyve been garbage for years. they even covered gamergate and supported the whores

(((NPR)))

>npr

At least a douche is supposed to clean things up. A turd just ruins everything.

Trump to me is at best: a salesman. A bad one at that.

> Killed off the American Football League single-handedly. In spite of being told his decisions in managing it were fucking retarded well before-hand.
> Trump University, setting the model for For Profit College scams, is currently facing a myriad of lawsuits.
> Unrelated Lawsuits for other businesses he runs, were paid off using money the Trump Foundation raised for charitable purposes.
> Made claims that Mexico would fund the wall.
> 4 Billion, then 6 billion, then he quotes 10 billion, price keeps going up the more he talks about it.
> Pay no mind to the people who own the land in Texas to begin with.
> Pay no mind to the fact that the wall would not only be expensive, it would be ineffective vs illegal drug trafficking. Reports have spoken of the substances being flown or even catapulted over the fence we have now anyways.

There was a small moment I considered voting for this clown. He's simply not a trustworthy person, and I'd rather not have this nation's launch codes in his hands.

He literally fuckin lied right throughout and you don't need some faggot ass website to confirm it

>posting such old pasta
>clown
Maybe Cred Forums was right about actual media correspondents posting here.
t. Cred Forums

But his temperament is his best quality

Yes you do. Without putting it in clear black and white illustrating when and to what extent they lied many people would take their statements at face value. It's how Trump made it this far.

Does it really refute my point? He's not trustworthy in the slightest.

Great, a liar with a good temperament. That's a winning combination if I ever saw one in a con-man.

>without "fact checkers" correcting the record people would actually form their own opinions and thoughts about what they saw tonight and we can't have that shit
>Does it really refute my point?
There was no argument. You spouted old media talking points verbatim, in the same slanderous way, not an actual argument. I am not obligated to give such a shitpost a serous response.

>npr

Those pesky fucking facts

>national public radio

In this particular case, its true.

Media establishment shilling the hardest I've ever seen. Outright fucking lying to our faces. But that's nothing new.

Hmmm

>whatever the MSM says is true
Way to prove my point. I relished every single moment Hillary visibly cringed when Trump through facts out all about her past which is why she constantly threw out red herrings the whole way. It was the only good thing she could do and it was pure entertainment.

Get some arguments about subjects you have actually researched and not been spoonfed on, then come back.

Bumped.

Can CNN shill any harder for Hillary? They don't even try to hide it anymore. Can't wait until that network goes up in flames as investors pull out when Trump wins.

That's outright politifact tier and there are people who unironically buy it.

you're right, the fact that a liberal propaganda machine accused trump of lying doesn't change the fact that trump tells it like it is and hillary is a fucking liar

He also just straight up lied as well and much of what he had to say about her as a politician can only be taken at face value.

How can you trust anything from NPR? Ive been listening to them for seven years and their bias went from subtle omission to maximum overdrive during this election

>(((NPR)))

(((NPR)))

Trump says:
>You look at what China is doing for country in terms of making our product, they're devaluing their currency and there's nobody in our government to fight them.
NPR's refutation:
>Obama has brokered an agreement with Chinese President Xi to reduce hacking, and IP theft — and cybersecurity experts who monitor intrusions from China say that attacks are in fact down.

Trump says:
>Thousands of jobs leaving Michigan, leaving Ohio, they’re all leaving.
NPR's refutation:
>Unemployment in Michigan is 4.5 percent; Ohio rate is 4.7 percent. Both are better than the national average of 4.9 percent.

Stopped reading there. Neither of these refute what Donald Trump said.

There goes that crooked MSM saying things that are right but make us feel bad

>he lied he lied he lied he lied
>If I keep repeating this it might be true!
>what he had to say about her as a politician can only be taken at face value
It can be researched and proven true, actually. Her email fuck up is objectively real. Her fuck up in Libya with Benghazi is objectively real and real people died due to her failures. You can't hide this shit from people faggot.
The simple statement from Trump pointing out how she hasn't even tried to fix any of the problems she is apparently concerned about now in the last 30 fucking years of her career are the biggest blow. Her record is absolutely pathetic and all she can do is grasp as conspiracy theories.

Let me guess, you believe Putin is mouting a super secret psy-ops mission hacking into all government servers like a pro and making off with top secrets he is going to use to rule the world, and Trump helped him do it all. Right, you fucking lunatic.

... isn't that the same as opposing?

Just because you don't oppose something while it's happening doesn't mean you're in favor of it.

Going through now. First anti-Trump fact check is practically a non sequiter. The fact check has almost nothing to do with his statement, other than it is about China.

400 lbs worth of lying in bed.

Just complete propaganda. No connection to reality

CNN is fucking hilarious to be quite honest.

Trump did something: FALSE, Hillary said it was false and that is the reason.

Russia hacked the DNC: TRUE, some people think it's probable

lol

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Nah I just believe Trump was lying right there in my face and that I can easily look up each and every lie he said and make a conclusion my self about it.

same with the next one. Jobs leaving going out of a community and unemployment are two different things

The third one is relevant I guess, but it's kind of cherry picking

(3) Trump quote: “We have cities that are far more dangerous than Afghanistan.”
Fact-check: “No American city resembles a war zone, though crime has risen lately in some, like Chicago. Urban violence has fallen precipitously over the past 25 years.”

nice fact check

My record has been corrected.

Posting on Cred Forums? Probably.
In regard to NPR? Definitely. NPR have been libshit shills for a long ass time.

Well you obviously sure can't actually post evidence of it here . Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Reminder that Trump sheepishly whispered that sinking an Iranian ship wouldn't cause a war.

Tell that to the ruins that are Detroit, Michigan may not have huge unemployment but that is because everyone left.

Donald Trump, not a career politician and a hotel owner that would benefit in no way from a war dragging people out of the US, does not comment on propaganda in which the US tries to force people to vote for who they want and give them oil, for which Trump, as a non-oil businessman and a non-career politician would have no gain or loss for. Shocker.

>No I never said climate change was perpetrated by the Chinese
>esquire.com/news-politics/news/a48945/trump-climate-change-china/

>Stop and frisk works and isn't unconstitutional
>google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/359666/?client=safari

It's like they don't understand figurative language and rhetoric. He wasn't claiming that he had a fact checker on his website. He was just saying that the platform presented on his site is a more realistic representation of the facts

Not to mention the whole denying his support for the Iraq war thing.

sorry meant to include this

top kek

and just for the record, here is a sample from Hillary's fact checker "Literally Trump"

It has absolutely nothing to do with fact checking. How the fuck are you going to fact check whether or not he stands for law and order. that is a matter of opinion and perspective. It is not a factual claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

When did Trump ever support the Iraq war?

>saying "yeah I guess so" on howard stern is official support

THANK YOU CTR!

He didn't say that. His tweet explicitly states something different.

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Here you go

>factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/

Yes exactly, that is my point. If everyone without a job leaves that will surely drive down unemployment percentages. So the npr "fact check" is totally irrelevant to Trump's point.

Oh Howard Stern he said in regards to support, "Yeah i guess so"

It's almost as damning as voting for it as Senator of New York...

sage for CTR

She never lied about it or was vague about her support or opposition.

Trump changes his stance and word so often you can't be certain what he believes

I bet you he asked him how many times he masturbated after that.

the unemployment rate is a skewed number

What about workforce participation?

>state controlled media

You would be hard pressed to fine someone in the first half of 2002 who actively opposed the war.

America was pissed and looking for answers and the UN wasn't about to get in its way

New fag

You see this is where you've used no forward thinking and dug yourself a hole again.

>Trump opposes gun-free zones
>Hillary's fact checker
>Clearly means gun-free zones are implied to be bad.

Here's how America currently should work, according to the majority.

1. EVERYONE can own a gun, if someone acts up, someone else will shoot them.
2. Apparently it's the small minority who act up (according to you guys). Then the large majority often helps out the threatened public.
3. Over 7x more shootings were stopped by a member of the public shooting the gunman according to FBI statistics

Gun-free zones are going to work like this:
>Nobody can bring a gun
>Good people don't bring guns
>One bad person brings a gun
>Nobody can defend themself

The only way to ensure a few people out of over 300 million don't bring guns into gun-free zones? Well, a pat down stop and frisk as they enter. That's where you fucked up. Those don't work, do they?

There was a hugely vocal opposition force to invading Iraq in 2002-2003 and it went beyond the economy factor which is what Trump cared about, it's that we knew fighting goat farmers and blowing up school houses wasn't going to lead to "WMD's" or any of the answers we needed.

>3. Over 7x more shootings were stopped by a member of the public shooting the gunman according to FBI statistics

*3. Over 7x more shootings were stopped by a member of the public shooting the gunman than unlawful shootings actually taking place according to FBI statistics

>if you lie, but say i dindu, that means you didn't lie

Shit da niggaz be lernin'

>says the guy who dosen't know anything about Cred Forums