FIGHT ME - WINNER EDITION

In this thread, you will challenge me with any shadows of a doubt you have towards Trump and I will adeptly overcome all of your concerns. Let's go.

CTR is welcome here, you don't stand a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-trump-debates-228756?lo=ap_c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Witness me and challenge me, shills and soulless Clinton robots.

The weary Trump supporter should gather here with your doubts and challenge me to show you why there is nothing to fear

I'm just really worried about SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY my good friend SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY SEAN HANNITY

Hello.

I don't like Hillary or Trump.

I'm a student that is also working non-stop in order to pay off student loan debt while having to also help pay for the medical bills of my family members.

When I compare the policies of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, her healthcare and education plans seem much more beneficial to someone such as myself.

How would Trumps policies be better for me?

It's gonna be great. We're going to remove the minimum wage laws. After that there is going to be so many jobs because now companies can pay you $4 an hour. There will be so many you can have TWO full times jobs. Then we are going to put a tariff on goods coming into this country so that they cost more. Even if the American product was cheaper now they'll rise the price to just under the tariffed good. We're going to make so much money...err I mean you are going to make so much money.

Trump cares about family, he doesn't sugar coat it though. He isn't ramping up to some messiah revelation for health care. I haven't even heard his thoughts on education. Let me tell you why these are secondary to his true goal.

The reason we are declining in global rankings in education is because of the systematic dumbing down of our children. Sure, you can put dollars wherever you want, but when you have a country that is dumb enough to sit an unelectable woman like Hillary in the Democratic chair, you have problems. The problems are the double speak in the media and the darkness of hearts in leadership. What we need is winning leadership and delegation, not hopeless bigotry and back room deals like Hillary has been an example of for so long.

You must understand that the US is not like other countries, we are a country of survivors and fighters. Winning is in our DNA and it's time to take that back.

Well.. He did tell Sean Hannity that he didn't support the invasion, so nice post

Wow.

"we're literally not going to do anything to help you. pull yourself up by the bootstraps kiddo."

I don't think you're getting a job in the campaign any time soon.

Ford is building in Mexico, the taxes on imported American goods will force the companies back into America. Please cite where he will take away the minimum wage, because we all know that is ironic bull shit.

It was cute how you tried to mimic his style, but you are really just a pathetic mouth breather trying to get off on a couple inaccuracies.

You must have missed the part where I said he cares about families. He advocates a 6 week paid maternity leave, a benefit that is limited to a fraction of Americans right now.

Feel free to address any other part of my post besides the first sentence, then maybe we can have an actual conversation.

It's pretty obvious you aren't even old enough to vote and probably think you're smarter than your teachers. Here's a hint, you aren't.

This isn't an argument.

This isn't an adult.

Your just furthering my point and bumping my thread. Thanks.

[I hope you are formulating an argument while you shit post]

I'd love for everyone to see how stupid this is. Like we should all look to a fifteen year old edgelord on Cred Forums as the arbiter of truth and reason.

I simply asked for someone to stump me, I see nothing so far. Also, need citation on my age. You just can't get an argument figured out tonight, can you? Just go to bed, you're wasting your time.

He didn't go for the kill. He rambled too much. It came across as rambling. On the upside, she didn't go for the kill either. She came across as smug. And largely repeated boilerplate. Still, Trump hurt himself here.

To be fair, a lot of kids are smarter than their teachers. The ugly truth is that the smartest people in the country generally don't go into education. This has been true for a while, the old saying "those that can, do; those that can't, teach" comes to mind. Teachers are only about average intelligence for the most part. I'd say at least 10 percent of a standard class is smarter than the teacher. At least.

Guide me in what they said about trump not doing business with niggers, seems like a lie

I have to disagree with the rambling on trumps part, I think that every word trump said, he said with intent. The debate was a mess, and I think that is lending to a mass confusion, the reason is because trump was right on a key point, that Hillary does not have what it takes to turn this around, yet she is smiling that shit eating grin and faking it all the way through. This is the power of the Clinton Foundation, she makes things disappear. He makes things reappear. He is selling the truth to the American people in bite sized manageable chunks. She is grasping for any slight connection that she can. Trump is hitting where it counts. He was right about the media being putty in her hands, and if she isn't above fucking Bernie in California, she isn't above manipulating any statistic and msm view that she can.

Trump refuted this by saying that they were able to settle without pleading guilty.

This was merely a smoke screen by Hillary to try and deface trump.

Wow, it sure got quiet in my thread. I must be doing something right. Is everyone back on the trump train now?

And how does that work? Sorry not understanding the logic

He is not guilty.

Which part do you not understand?

In the 70s Donald and his father were named in a lawsuit for alleged housing discrimination. The claim is that applications from people of color were literally marked "C" and then put in the trash. Instead of outright denying this he simply stated, and repeated and repeated as he is like to do "it was settled out of court with no admission of guilt." He kept hammering in "with no admission of guilt" not realizing how that sounds to many people.

I agree with most of his policies yet i also think that he doest have experience or knowlage in politics at all. Will he fail? Still better than Clinton thougg

If I am still not understanding his question, it was settled out of court. Rather than going to court and having all the matters of the case become public record he decided to settle the case with what I assume was a hefty payment to the plaintiffs. Which certainly seems out of the norm for him as he loves to litigate cases of all the people who sue him for nonpayment. He'll let his lawyers spend all the time in the world on that.

I'm not worried about his knowledge, I think he displayed enough to be dangerous tonight. With that said, I'm confident that he will have the right advisors for the areas where he may be weak.

There is something we agree on. The knowledge he displayed certainly seems dangerous.

Reply to this.

So now i need information about the audit, some people saying that it's a ridículous excuse and bla bla bla
C'MON

Here's a serious question. Why did he straight up lie about his believing that the idea of global warming was created by the chinese to hurt american manufacturing?

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

TRUMP SUPPORTERS SPREAD THIS VIDEO

EXPOSES HILLARY FOR BEING A FEMALE SUPREMACIST

have you resorted to same fagging it up seeing as you got BTFO by this

Rekt

Thanks for doing this thread user, inspiration to greatness is what the world needs

this 100000000% good work we need more of these threads.

LEFTIST SCUM BTFO

Crying about taxes, that's a victimless crime, he ran his business smart. His dad taught him to find loop holes and exploit them. Being savvy doesn't make you a criminal. The bits and pieces they have on him aren't enough to amount to anything. Hating groups of people? Fuck yeah, I'm sure he hates ISIS as much as any American does [besides Obama and the main stream media who couldn't even decide how to label the bombs in New York. TOLERANCE!!/S] experience matters little, confidence and resourcefulness are the keys to success. Bernie was a career politician and look how well that paid off, now he has a red dot on his skull at all times. As for Johnson... "what's allepo?" right, right, another career politician who doesn't have a fucking clue.

Thanks for the post, I love reading liberal mania at 1 in the morning.

You two sure are playing nice with each other. That's sweet.

What if I just personally hate him?

Ok, if you are so smart. Why won't trump release his taxes?

You didn't really address my question. You sort of dismissed it and told me why you think it doesn't matter

Can you please clear up that Trump didn't donate to NAMBLA?

I'm voting trump but I'm unironically worried by his newfound love of the stop and frisk policy

I've personally seen cops sit on a corner and search anyone walking by

I'm for disarming niggers and policing high crime areas

but what protects me from being hassled by nazi style
show your papers
checkpoints?

We all just watched 90 minutes of that.

politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-trump-debates-228756?lo=ap_c2

Do you think Trump can win over people for Stop and Frisk despite it being found unconstitutional in 2013? Do you think Trump intentionally lied about the effectiveness and constitutionality of Stop and Frisk on purpose or do you think he had some other reason (e.g. being uninformed by Giuliani)

She said he said it was a hoax, he never said it was a hoax, he said that the Chinese were perpetuating it as a tool against Americans. That's not a hoax, that's politics.

How do you intend to disarm a nigger with an illegal gun without frisking them?

He said the Chinese invented it. In other words,

hoax
hōks/Submit
noun
a humorous or malicious deception.
"they recognized the plan as a hoax"

im for that

what im not for is being frisked myself for walking down a street that happens to be nigger heavy

its security vs freedom
in this case my freedom to walk home without having to talk to an actual human if I don't want to

Okay, how's this: ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

I'm sorry you are going through those hardships, I truly am. You're probably exhausted, drained, tired and hungry for the life that you want. You didn't dream of getting out of school just to pay hospital bills and school bills, but that is what it has come to. You must fight to succeed. Imagine how great it will be when you are through this.

Get your hustle on, make it happen and don't vote for Hillary because you want some cheese. Vote trump because you can and will make America great again.

he can say what ever he wants as long as he stays apposed to job killing carbon taxes

carbon taxes are a scam that WILL make us less competitive vs chyna

Basically this It's some top tier pedantry to claim Trump didn't lie on stage. He really should have owned up to it somehow, because now the news has a great reason to plaster that tweet on screen.

I don't see the Chinese anywhere in that tweet

So you're for other people potentially with illegal guns getting frisked but not yourself. What would give you that privilege in the eyes of the police?

Is that real?

Two seperate tweets from two years apart. Breaking news,this just in, Hillary had her team working around the clock to find tweets that could be relatively related. I think it's important to focus on the fact that he's right about this

Off to bed now, thanks for the good times Cred Forums

>he never said it was a hoax
You might be legitimately retarded
Yes

yes I like the idea
until the part where it affects me
so I'm uneasy about the idea

the question remains

what protects me as a law abiding citizen from having to add a TSA checkpoint search
to the many lines I have to wait in to get home every day as is(buss,ferry,buss again elevator. etc.)

>She said he said it was a hoax, he never said it was a hoax, he said that the Chinese were perpetuating it as a tool against Americans. That's not a hoax, that's politics.

And then once evidence was dug up...

>he can say what ever he wants as long as he stays apposed to job killing carbon taxes

>Two seperate tweets from two years apart. Breaking news,this just in, Hillary had her team working around the clock to find tweets that could be relatively related. I think it's important to focus on the fact that he's right about this

Can you fucking idiots at least admit that you're just opposed to climate change and not make up shit? I don't give a shit if you're against climate change policies, but don't be a bunch of fucking inbred retards defending Trump blindly to the point you're forced to move the goal posts.

climate change is happening

taxing carbon will generate higher tax revenue not fix global warming

is that better?

Well that makes you a hypocrite.

To answer your question: I don't know. I've would assume those stop and frisk situations mostly occur at night and in areas with a high crime rate. Areas where it's rational for police to be frisking people potentially with an illegal weapon.

Thank you. If you guys are going to pretend to want to MAGA, at least have the balls to stand by your convictions.

Unless you're in it solely for shits and giggles, which I can respect too. Those faggots can keep doing their thing.

OP is right. Trump has a 10 year old cyber master for a son. There is nothing we can do.

you keep saying
>people potentially with an illegal weapon.

that's you and me and anybody else who you haven't strip searched yet

>would assume those stop and frisk situations mostly occur at night and in areas with a high crime rate

so if I work nights in the warehouse district that revokes my 4th amendment rights while I walk to work?

We're throwing away our rights anyway to get back at them damned dirty negroes, might as well go all the way, my dude.

Explain how his support with minorities will go up after tonight's debate.

your either trolling or that's the dumbest thing posted to Cred Forums today

Figure it out, Sherlock.

It won't. Or well, it might ironically go up with minorities that can't understand English very well and have no idea what Trump said.

The 4th amendment reads "[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures"

The keyword here is "unreasonable." And before you or anybody say it was ruled unconstitutional, that was meant only for the way it was being implemented in that scenario in New York.

My country? What is your definition of country? The people who live in it? The physical land? The political systems? I do for my family and friends before I do for any ideology or concept of a country

i find

hey you're walking down the street im gonna have to search you
to be unreasonable
constitutional or not

Why didn't he deflect the bait questions about birtherism/tax returns and lead the debate when it was obvious the moderator was gonna be biased?

Why didn't he verbally stomp on hillarys throat every time her weak spot became exposed?

Where was top bantz win over all the folks at home trump?

Can you please explain to me the numerous contradictions he has made throughout his campaign? He is so full of shit. They are lies, but at this point I can't even call it that. It's like Trump says two different things about the same issue so that he can selectively write the narrative for any audience at any given time. I know you guys will write it off as playing the media, but how the fuck can we have a president who never has his story straight?

Bump

How am I supposed to counter this?

see