>she's in a luxury limousine right now
>she's drinking champagne right now
>she's laughing her ass off right now
>she's watching "Trump's STUPIDEST Debate Moments" right now

>you're shitposting on Cred Forums about how Trump "won" right now
>you're desperately trying to skewer online polls right now
>you're clenching your anus and crying tears of rage right now
>you're a TRUMPTARD right now

Actually she's probably sitting there with shit dripping down her legs, getting pumped full of drugs by choc doc.

>your getting paid 2 cents a post
thanks for correcting the record

prob regaining strength after standing for over an hour and not collapsing or coughing up a lung.

Shhh...
> ITS NOT NICE

How does voting for who we think won "scewing" polls?

I don't know who won this debate. It sucked. Hillary probably won with normies. But I think Trump will win the elections anyway. Hillary is so full of crap and people are starting to notice how much the media lie. But I'm not gonna get mad over this kek. I'm just gonna keep on having a pleasant time supporting Trump online with my waifu.

because we all know you dont really think it. thats why you are so desperate for votes. you see hillary supporters making threads begging others to vote? we dont need to. you know in your heart of hearts he lost.

It brings me joy to know you must hate every second living under Trudeau rule, the man I voted in to be our PM. And now, its going to happen again in America.

canada summing up our position nicely

liberal normies can't think outside of a very small box so it'd be hard for them to take anything trump says seriously before the debate even started

>hillary supporters
paid by CTR
they also try to rig the polls

dream on.
drumpf just lost the game

sorry bro, hillary supporter here. her campaign is fucking done. she got slaughtered by drumpf. im seriously in tears right now. how could this happen?

shit thread, shill

plus everything you just said undermined her whole "i'm a friend of the working class" narrative

bad shill

bad

all those pant suits and not one that looks good.

>every vote thread has people explaining how to vote multiple times using scripts and cache clearing.
Come on man, at least be honest with yourself.

Yeah, a leaf is right for once. I don't like the Clinton woman, but she did better. Trump looked like a babbling fool.

heh, good point. The democrats haven't sided with the working class in decades. They just keep pretending that the working class aren't on their side because they are stupid. Yet they never help them out. And on every elections they keep on with that smugness and it's never any different.

>TRUMPED UP
>TRICKLE DOWN

HOLY KEK this is the best the democrats have

I haven't noticed it. Maybe some people posted this in some of the threads. Is this what you guys have been doing? Do you know a lot about this?

She's getting medicated and sleeping for the next 12 hours.

I literally can't wait to vote for her early on my mail in ballot in Ohio and then spend all October until election day pounding the fucking pavement for her. Get fucked retards.

She went straight to a NY rally

Shes hooked up to an IV

Aids are changing her colostomy bag as we type

Oh, I don't bother with that. You don't think hillary has loads of bots voting though?

Ehh, I don't hate Trudeau. He's better than Harper. It's specifically Hillary I hate.

that's the ROYGBIV line of pantsuits.

>Hillary supporter
>Russian Federation

You're the one shitposting, I think you are projecting. It's kind of an interesting psychological phenomenon, you can find more information on the wiki article, using google.

meh

those pantsuits are fucking retarded