YOU WUZ TOTALLY OUT OF LINE HILLARY

>YOU WUZ TOTALLY OUT OF LINE HILLARY

Other urls found in this thread:

wwepolitics.blogspot.com/
youtu.be/-N4KiSvOz8w?t=2h15m58s
theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton
youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=1h44m51s
politico.com/story/2008/02/obama-slams-smear-photo-008667
washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html
thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
youtube.com/watch?v=thJA5uIgxug
youtu.be/O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao i remember that

Trump was a mess

It pisses me off that she knew she just had to keep her mouth shut as she watched Trump dig his own grave.
Fucking hell.

Is this the end of Trump? How many Cred Forums users will commit sudoku in the next month?

Trump got played in the second half by lester and Hillary

Don't know if you guys are shills or pussy fair weather Trump supporters. Trump handles himself fine. He told the truth, whether or not the media or pussies like you want to believe it. He told the truth on the birther issue, which is the main topic that people are saying brought him down. He had some missed opportunities, but he looked like the better person by not going after her personally like she did to him.

By that's just it, it wasn't that he was bad at the debate itself, it was that he was being unfairly attacked by a left-wing Hillary shill moderator.

and thats trump fault for taking the bait.
Lester and hillary's job was to make trump look bad.

He wasn't really attacking him, he'd ask a question then Trump would just ramble on about some other nonsensical shit unrelated to the actual question. He tried to direct Trump back to answering the question, but he wouldn't.

Trump tried to control the narrative, and Lester wouldn't let him.

>(((cnn)))

yes goyim believe our charts and graphs because everything we say is 110% true

They used to be such good friends, what went wrong?

>shillary just kept her mouth shut
>trumpo rant and couldn't answer some questions
the man screwed things up big time. Can't blame him though, he's not a debater.

Hillary was pounded hard

>youve been there 30 years, you havent done a thing

They both played the parts they were supposed to play, and did quite a good job.

wwepolitics.blogspot.com/

>He told the truth,

No, he constantly lied the whole godamn time.

Get your head out of your ass.

gotta be shills they have their a game are like first post in every new thread

>But you WUZ totally out of control
youtu.be/-N4KiSvOz8w?t=2h15m58s

WE

Trump provided factual info regarding the birther movement. It WAS Hillary's campaign that started the birther movement.

theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton

Whether you want to believe what's right in front of your eyes is up to you.

WUZ
youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s?t=1h44m51s

She got to answer almost every important question first.
That gave her an opportunity to put Trump on the defensive with the Putin comment for example. So he had deflect an attack AND make a statement in the same time period. This didnt leave him much room for an attack of his own.
Ultimately it's this tactic that gave her the debate.
I guess she didnt pay all those psychology experts for nothing.

politico.com/story/2008/02/obama-slams-smear-photo-008667

Hillary was the one who started it. Trump's income is a non-issue. Calling Rosie O'Donnel a fat slob is simply stating a fact.

Lester is a registered republican

Lester is a Clinton Foundation donor.

The foundation does non partisan work.

Also when I tried to look up your statement, only articles about Matt Lauer came up. I don't think your assertion is based in reality.

That doesn't mean he doesn't hate Trump.

>non partisan work
kek
Thanks for correcting my record, faggot.

Hating Trump is a bipartisan stance.

Best line of the night.

Please name a political activity the foundation persues. Not a suspected one, an explicit goal. And he never donated.

>"yeah, for 30 years"

I kek'd. I thought he did fine. He could've done better if he wasn't being asked nonsensical questions the entire time.

i had totally forgotten rosie's existence until then and donald had to remind me of her fat ugly face, unacceptable. i am with her now

Shit like "How do we heal the racial divide in America" was bullshit.
Its like asking "how do you plan to enact world peace in your 4 years?"

Pay to play?

washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html

Keep in mind that this is the Washington Post here, not Breitbart or Info Wars. That foundation stinks like shit to high heaven. It's a front for political bribery from foreign nation, including nations that go completely against what Shillary says she supposedly supports.

I think Trump lost, not catastrophically but he should have crushed her and didnt.

I find it overall a draw maybe a slight Clinton victory.

Trumps plan to bring jobs back to America makes sense, Hillarys plan to create jobs in industries like Solar - will work until it's more profitable to have it done over seas.

As a business owner who makes goods, that used to have them made in America, now I have my parts made in China for 1/10th of price I was paying before and having them assembled here.

I no longer have them assembled in China because they stole my products, and sold them for 5x's cheaper than I ever could have.

If we make it cost as much for China to import goods, as it does for American companies to have them manufactured here, then I'll bring back my production to America.

This is the problem with Hillary and Obama, they are not business owners, they don't understand why we have moved our manufacturing overseas, but Trump understands it - and that is the first step in fixing the Job crisis in America.

Anyone who disagrees with this, and what Trump was clearly saying, has no idea how companies that have physical products work.

Naw man, we just have ears

>Trump handled himself fine

Jesus christ Cred Forums does a lot of projecting. Just because you liked what he said doesnt mean everyone liked it, and if they didnt he lost the debate.

The best case scenario is that the general public was indifferent about his performance, in which case they are now being swayed by a flood of anti-Trump coverage

I will agree that he could've done better. There were missed opportunities, yes. But to say that he is finished is full on retarded.

Seriously. I thought Hillary sounded fucking retarded when she initially talked about the poor state that African American neighborhoods were in, until Trump said the same, after which she said that black communities were "vibrant and lively" and that Trump made them sound bad. Dumb bitch completely contradicted herself.

Selling ambassador seats?

>"You've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life"
>"Why not?"

The media has always been anti-Trump. If the general public wants to be retarded and listen to what their MSM masters tell them, then they deserve Hillary fucking up their country. If people would actually fact check instead of listen to the MSM, they would realize that everything Trump said was factually accurate. It was Hillary who was giving false info. Anybody could be a "good debater" with false info.

>you've been fighting Isis your entire adult life
This was the best

>"You've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life"
That line doesn't even make sense.

>If the general public wants to be retarded and listen to what their MSM masters tell them, then they deserve Hillary fucking up their country

well yea thats exactly whats gonna happen since screaming into a vaccuum and rigging online poles does nothing

>I dont understand the middle east and its place in geopolitics over the last 50 years

Thank you for outing yourself as a stupid ignorant fuckface.

she basically has.
Though funding would probably be the more correct word to use instead of fighting.

it was a hint she was funding them

The only reason it came off as a fucking retarded line is because he specifically said ISIS, if he said something that more accurately represents the fact we've been fucking around with islamic terrorists for the past 30 years then it might have actually been good.

The POINT was still there, but it was buried beneath a pile of "what the fuck did he just say?"

POLL: Donald J. Trump
24,333 Votes (56.42%)
Hillary Clinton
18,794 Votes (43.58%) #debatenight #Debates2016 thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/

Who's screaming into a vacuum besides the shills that have taken over this site since the debate began? Thanks for correcting my record.

This, people who are not well versed in geopolitics and history dont realize the following things are an endless continuum of our meddling and nonsense.

>Arab Israeli conflicts of the 1970's
>Islamic revolution fo 70'
>Soviet invasion of Afghanistan 1979-1988
>Iran Iraq war 1980-1988
>First gulf war 1990-1991
>Iraq no fly zone 1991-2003
>Terrorism activities 1992-2001
>Afhghanistan 2001- present
>iraq 2003 to present
>Arab Sprin 2011-present
>Syrian Proxy war
>Drone war in Yemen and Pakistan

etc. etc.

Meddling in the middle east has been our corrupt leaderships game for 50 years.
>

that's not what her former campaign manager said!!!

They both sucked. As much as I hate the British, where is our Nigel Farage?
>he should have crushed her and didnt.

I would like to add that Gookm00t's word filters have been in overtime ousting reddit fucks this week.
Best move ever baka senpai desu!

He does this a lot. Its a definite strategy, he states things that are basically true but debateable in the details. But he knows the details also. And while they are busy arguing them, he is winning. Its 2-5D in 19D intergalactic white nationalist mancala

More of these live polls.

Trump plainly lied, right there.

He claimed that he stopped saying Obama was non-American after Obama released his birth certificate in 2011, even though Trump was beating that drum just last year.

What really sank him was betraying his isolationist credentials by saying we should start another war in the Middle East and "take their oil".

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>More people believe in Big Foot than MSM and Hillary

>Cred Forums honestly thinks this man has a genius-level IQ

You've posted in almost every thread with "Trump was a mess"

Shill detected

He CAN'T crush her in the first debate, it will be a liability to win in the end. She and the moderator bullied him. It was an accomplishment for Trump, he is closing the whole deal not just the first part

>Tfw you can make your opponent bring up something entirely against them

Trump is our meme hero

wow, I didnt catch that.
she fell on her own sword on that one.

He's been talking about taking the oil for a LONG time now.

WHO are you shilling for and why?

This faggot had eight months of prep time. What the fuck did he do for eight months?

So what's either of them going to do about anything?

I'm a Hillary supporter although I'm unfortunately not being paid for it.

But how can he claim to be an isolationist while openly saying we should invade other countries?

Pretty dissapointing debate from both of them tonight tbqh

Trump neither vehemently attacked and exposed Clinton, nor did he have clear and succinct points and policies, either of which would have alleviated the lack of the other.

Clinton is a really odd public speaker, I think it might be due to how rehearsed her statements are, she begins well but then saunters off into useless pleasantries and muh feels. Her segways are incredibly unnatural.

By all means continue to shill trump/clinton, just don't delude yourself into thinking either performed well tonight.

i'm a #hillshill now

Get out Pete

>well yea thats exactly whats gonna happen since screaming into a vaccuum and rigging online poles does nothing

are you talking about Cred Forums or the MSM right now? i honestly cant tell

>literally admits he doesn't pay taxes
>Cred Forums STILL defends it

keep sucking the corporate cock, lmao

>It pisses me off that she knew she just had to keep her mouth shut as she watched Trump dig his own grave.
>Fucking hell.

It's true. No one is more biased against Trump than Trump.

>saying we should invade other countries?
really?
like really really?

AYO HOL UP *rustles toupee on head*
HOL UP *becomes progressively oranger*
YOOOOO HOL UP *shuffles small hands*
SO YOU IS SAYIN
I'M A LIAR?

das right, prepare that anus nigger

Well done, the voice of reason in a sea of poop.

FUTURE
PRESIDENT
DONALD
TRUMP

It's definitely 120-130+ but I wouldn't doubt that it's in the 150s. The only thing you could argue about the debate proving or indicating he is not that intelligent is his poor grammatical skills and speaking style, but that's nebulous evidence at best and is outright dismissible when you account for the fact he was obviously flustered, which can potentially have that affect on anyone, especially someone whose comfortable speaking in layman's terms.

I cheat on my taxes too faggot. Everyone with a job does. Grow up, leave home, learn to be a man.

Definitely the lowest point of his campaign.

>wooow hillary ur so mean to me like i dont even say so mean things to u omg
Right after saying rosie o'donnel deserved the comments he said about her.

lol, I thought I didn't heard right. So it was!

youtube.com/watch?v=thJA5uIgxug

>literally gives paid speeches to all the Wall Street banks at $250k a pop
>CTR shills STILL defends her

keep sucking the merchant banker's cock, lmao

Yeah, you can noticed this tactic when he brought up his non-discriminatory country club in Palm Beach without attacking Clinton for paying to be in a white-segregated country club at around the same time because he knows he doesn't have to that the rest of the information is out there.

>literally robs creditors after not paying them and takes them to court for settlement

youtu.be/O1xivG8LuiI

He said "We need to go over there and crush ISIS"

I don't see what else that could mean

Was it a lie when he said Obama wasn't born in America?

Or is it a lie now when he said Obama was born in America?

How would we be invading countries that we are already occupying?

Why is Hillary not wearing an American flag pin? She wants to be President but can't be bothered to have an American flag on her shirt? She is anti-American. Do not vote for her.

Nah best line was "I prepared to be President."

>trump wears a blue tie
>hillary a red dress
what did they mean by this?

I pesonally liked

>I have a good temperament.

Followed by the laughing crowd.

I actually am proud to pay my taxes. I pay the most out of anybody I know. I sleep well knowing the country is running efficiently with the support of taxpayers like myself.

No one like paying taxes

Trump supporters say Hillary has no plans

>literally lays out more policy specifics in 5 minutes than Trump during the entire campaign

Why are trump supporters so dumb?

>It WAS Hillary's campaign that started the birther movement.
Garbage. That story has no mention of the birth certificate that defined the birther movement.

>Why are trump supporters so dumb?
How long have you got?

>Politico
lmfao @ ur life

Wake up.

They'll just pretend it never happened and move on to the next meme "happening" like last time.

>constant threads to spam and "un-skew the polls" like with romney