DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE YOU MADE IN 2012!

We have to make sure trump wins the next debate!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama clearly lost the first of 2012. There was no clear winner tonight.

please Cred Forums im begging you.

no clear winner are you sure?

FUCKING VOTE CNBC poll is slowly rising we need help

Trump needs momentum. Find polls and do your part.

How the fuck do I vote morethan once vpn? Tor? What

Trump had some heavy hits in areas that most people care about. Most probably tuned out with the bait questions by Holt.

checked. i think you need bots.

I will shill 4 u

i am just hoping Cred Forums doesnt make the same mistake that we did in 2012.

You can get a second vote by doing it again in an incognito tab.

Trump won these debates, but he has a single strategy for all 3 of them together.

Today he was slightly reprimanding and lecturing the queen bitch. Next time he'll roast her. After the third time, normies will know everything (or, well, some of it): the corruption, the Clinton Foundation, the e-mails - everything!

you can't sit there and tell me trump did not put himself on life support this debate
>I don't pay my taxes because I'm smart
>I don't pay my workers
>Let's blow up iran.
after that he said
>that wouldn't start a war
>stop and frisk is great
>I agree with hillary on the terror watch list gun ban
a whole lot more, and he did this while sounding like a complete fucking retard, it was alex jones tier sometimes. hillary was just standing there laughing

can you really do that?

ty trump

I'd say Hillary won, but not in a decisive way. Look, winning a debate on "general presentation" is absolutely worthless. And it was more like Trump lost due to rambling and going off point too much. But it was nothing decisive. Nothing that would really sway people in an appreciative way. Or at least, nothing that can not be undone in the next two debates. The fact is these debates are not very decisive affairs for the most part. They don't move a terribly large volume of votes.

checked. that's is very true. remember when Romney won first debate but lost to obama came election day?

if you have an IQ you know that what he did was smart and the most intellectual choice for himself and his family. You dont have to pay taxes and the sad thing is, youve been brainwashed to believe taxes are a good thing. Stay sheep Stay pleb. But at least your aware of the differences thats a start. As president im sure he will close the tax loopholes that he used. Thats what he was saying.

Laughing with complete contempt for anything in the way of her grabbing power. Everything he said makes logical sense and fits within a consistent framework of putting America first.

>MFW TRUMP LITERALLY CHOKED ON STAGE

fucking snifffff sniffffff

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

She's just corrupted, completely down to her bones.

thanks for correcting the record, faggot.

please,Cred Forums i want you to know this!

you seem to think I injected my political opinion into that comment. I didn't. I picked out things that will be used as sounds bites to sink his campaign. the average citizen doesn't think a billionaire not paying his taxes is good or not paying his workers. they don't want a war started with iran over something stupid. most people also don't like stop and frisk. he really hurt himself with his own base when he said hillary was right about the terror watch list.

GET REKT TRUMP BOY

HAHAHAHAHAHAH SNIFFFF CHOKE

Trump dominated in the first half, then the debate even got boring with all the bait questions. Hillary got her few moments in the second half, so it's objectively 50-50, but the bitch got a plus because her moments came in last.

LISTEN UP YOU CTR FAGGOT,YOUR QUEEN WILL BE DOWN SOON. YOU HEAR ME? SHE"LL BE EXPOSED AS THE CORRUPTED CUNT SHE IS!

No i think you injected your lack of intelligence which was what was i explaining to you. If you take it at an intellectual stand point trump is nearly sound. His only weakness is being to giving. He even said him not paying taxes has nothing to do with the misspending of the previous establishment.

THERE THERE TRUMPBOT

YOUR IDIOT KING GOT EXPOSED FOR THE MORON WE ALL KNEW HE WAS
snifffffff sniffff

and hes got health issues LOLOLOLOLOL

But how do the soundbytes look when analyzed?

If Hillary knew he wasn't paying taxes due to government loopholes why didn't she attempted to fix them in her 30 years?

Clinton is the one with the health issues. don't get it mixed up, ctr. shes the one who has the fits.

>thinks one person can fix tax loopholes

shut up trump cock sucker
your boy got rekt and you know it

she has the fits
and he has the sniffs

SNNIIIFFFFFF

>saying shut up when he asking a legitimate question
wow really corrected my record there.

You're both fucking spastics.

listen, you're going down. hard. dont ever underestimate Cred Forums.

CUS YOURE A FUCKING MORON AND MORONS LIKE YOU AND YOUR MORON KING NEED TO SHUT UP ALREADY. ENOUGH YELLING AND SAYING NOTHING

sniff

WRONG
R
O
N
G

what about the 30,0000 emails then? what about her donors from wall streets? what about her donors from Saudi Arabia?

im just letting my emotions run high right now.

We're the force behind all of this chaos.
They haven't learned their lesson yet.
We've memed Pepe into Hillary's campaign website.
When the day of the rope comes, all the shills will know the wrath of the Deplorables.

I always knew leftists were hot messes but you take the cake.

thanks serb bro. make sure that Cred Forums rembers 2012 election and dont make the same mistakes.

Will do Burgerbro.

Trump won. He still has ammo for the next debates.

Eat shit shills, enjoy your drop in the polls. You will have to get real jobs once the God Emperor is in the Oval Office.

Remember to sage all shill threads

will do, and hopefully trump will be much more dignified in the next debate than he was tonight. im just hoping this doesnt turn out like 2012 when we thought Romney was going to win.

>ammo
This is true too.
I haven't thought about that at all.
If he threw everything at her now, there would've been nothing new for the next debates, he would just be recycling stuff.

Started coming here in 2013, what happened with the 2012 election here?

basically, we thought Romney was going to win, and we got blown out. HARD.

that is true, i have hope for the next debate that trump will destroy her hard with a vengeance

We judged too soon. And then everything started going downhill.

Let's make sure he wins this one.

Trump up to 50%

Vote incognito, vote often

we have to keep doing stuff for trump. increase his chances.

>cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
on it

good. we have to make sure 2012 doesnt happen again on this board.

Get the fuck in here everyone. We picked up one point, but it's too close. Plus, when they inevitably (((adjust))) it based on IP range, we might get fucked.