APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

I am so sorry

We could have chosen true conservative values

We should have chosen him
We should have chosen to win

I am sorry, I had no idea we would be the better Presidential candidate

Never thought I'd miss Cruz. This is a dark fucking day.

He would win the debate, but not the election.

YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN ME

YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE

IT'S OVER

YOU CAN'T STOP IT

YEP I MISS CRUZ

I WISH

THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

CUZ NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

s-s-sorry, the meme was good tho...

I think that Cruz was pretty based candidate

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST FROM THOSE YOU LOVE

All I could think about in this debate is how good Cruz would have been.

Literally. He would have made her into a Joke. Hate on the guy all you want, he was a fucking great debater.

I KNOW, YOU CAN'T FORGET THE PAST

YOU CAN'T FORGET LOVE AND PRIIIIIDE

Naive. Anyone taking money from Goldman Sachs is scum. Period.

Cruz 2020

>Implying Trump isn't a corporate shill

First of all, it wouldn't have been Cruz, it would have been Jeb, as (((they))) would have ordained.

Second, Clinton would wipe the floor with any of the rest of the candidates, because they in the typical cuckservative fashion would bend over backwards trying to prove they weren't racist.

You are all fucking cuckolds. NGE is shit.

>Implying trump doesn't have people from Goldman working at the highest levels in his campaign
>Implying trump isn't best buds with wallstreet jews

DEBATE ME BROSEF

Kasich would be up 10 points on Clinton, but noooooo you guys had to go all-in on the racism

Cruz was a big-time law partner arguing in front of the supreme Court. He was an excellent debater.

Trump humiliated himself and Cruz would have rekt Hillary

no u

Cruz has the charisma of a skunk,

No one likes him.

Why didn't Cred Forums choose the guy who can actually stay on a topic for more than 10 seconds?

Can we get some more doomcruz?

you cant have my delegates

I've got your back, Dahnald. Now is the time for you to go and slay the frost queen.

I WILL KEEP THE VOTES SAFE, DAHNALD

Sorry Cruz, but the memes were worth it.

I am sorry Cruz-Missile-sama

This. The fact Cred Forums denies this is Berniebot tier mental gymnastics.

Fuck off, actual conservatives, of which there are apparently very fucking few, love him. Fucking raping Clinton in a debate would have made everyone on the right like him, but instead we went for the mememaster. Fuck everyone.

No.

I voted for you, gave you hundreds of dollars and volunteered for you. You did much better than pre-primary race analysis gave you credit for, becoming the principle opponent to the candidate who received twenty times the amount of media attention, with strong electoral results across the country (Trump's brag that he received the most amount of votes ever is a way to cover for the fact that it was the longest race ever inclusive of primary elections).

No apologies. Thanks for fighting the good fight, Ted.

Wait! So did the Cruz endorsement anger our god Kek? Is Kek punishing us for this fucking rat?!?

Cruz will always have one factor against him.

The creep factor.

Even at his worst trump is at least an alpha ape.

Cruz literally had 0 chance from the start. The republican establishment hated him so much they let Trump win instead of rally behind him. Think about that.

Hand o'er the e-mails, Hilluhry, or face the wrath of Capn' Dahnald

>Awk! Hand over the e-mails!

I still haven't forgiven you for sequestration, Senor Rato.

Ratto

kek

>reposting from another thread

fun fact: Cruz's delegate strategy was constructed in March 2015 when he was the first to jump into the race, on the premise that he would need to fight the establishment for every loose delegate that was out there. And then Trump and his fags came around and lied about Cruz being the actual establishment in order to steal that mantle, in spite of Trump basically bragging about being a part of the establishment just moment before he announced.

It would have been Ted, and Ted would have been absolutely crushing Hillary even before tonight's debate.

Almost everyone in the GOP is just as much a statist cuck as the democrats. The sad truth is nearly everyone is a fucking manbaby and wants Uncle Sam to swoop in and take care of them cradle to grave.

I just need to live long enough to where space travel is a thing for individuals so I can go hollow out an asteroid and get away from everyone. Everything turns to shit in the end.

Fuck the republican electorate, Kasich, and Rubio. You blew it you fucks.

Yes because deregulation worked so well in 2008 m'libertard

You could have done better tonight, Dahnald...

... don't make me regret giving my delegates to you.

>gold fringe
That's not an American flag.

Way to out yourself as having no fucking idea why the financial collapse happened you dipshit. Go listen to Dan Bongino and educate yourself you dumbass. The government fucking caused 2008.

fucking spam
hello r ato

2008 was caused by the US government forcing banks to lend to people who could not afford it, creating a giant mortgage bubble.

>Libshits trying to understand the economy

Yes we just need to get rid of the government and have no regulations

Then everything would be perfect

Why hasn't anyone tried this genius idea before?

Is Ted Cruz the next happening guy?

this

>I have no idea what caused the biggest financial collapse since the Great Depression and he called me out on it, so I'll just take what he said and run it into the ground to a ridiculous extreme!

I'd say you should graduate high school before posting, but with how fucking stupid people are I guess this is what I should just expect.

Read . For whatever reason some Bongs are on fucking point tonight.

You could've prevented this.
My true conservative, tested, trusted, values that America needed at this crucial point in history.
My intelligence would've vivisected Hillary in front of 100 million people. A blood bath. Yet you chose your demise.
I warned you.
As I lay praying, America right now is in anguish. Her pain is excruciating, I only hope that in 4 years she'll still be alive so that I can resurrect her from her coma.
God Bless Americaâ„¢

Traitor, he betrayed his Canadian homeland

I'm sorry Cruz-sama. I voted for you in 2012 for the Senate but I feel like I could have done more. I KNOW I COULD HAVE DONE MORE ;__; WE CHOSE A REALITY TV STAR MEME CANDIDATE OVER AN ACTUAL PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVE

If Cruz couldn't win the RNC, what makes you think he'd win the election?

>implying the (((leftist media))) wouldn't have already destroyed Cruz for being a devout Christian

Trump's ambiguous secularism and a-moral nationalism are part of what help him attract independents. The media would just portray Cruz as Bush 2.0, and the plebs would believe it.

Also, Ted Cruz's wife works for (((Goldman Sachs))). Not exactly fighting the establishment, is he?

By not being the most unpopular candidate the GOP has fielded ever? By knowing how to debate? By calling Clinton on her shit on things Trump doesn't even know about?

Trump won the primary because of memes and dumb people. Literally anybody else in the primary field would be doing better right now with the possible exceptions of Christie and Jeb! because they're total cucks.

Cruz would have already lost the minute he won RNC. Another devout Christian who's only capable of stopping liberal policies but not rolling them back doesn't excite anyone.

>most unpopular

Weren't there record numbers of people switching parties from Democrat to Republican this year.

Trump may be unpopular with minorities, but all Republicans are. The (((media)) spams Republican = racist 24/7 to them, and that's all they can conceive. Let's be honest, the Mexicans just want to make the US a banana republic, and the blacks just want to absorb gibs and loot stuff without consequences. They might have given Cruz 2-3 more percentage pojnts. woop-dee-doo.

The important thing is that Trump is causing more whites to un-cuck themselves.

As opposed to Trump advocating policies so far to the left even the ACLU doesn't like them (no fly no buy)?

I'm still voting for the guy, but only because Clinton is the fucking antichrist.

There are also record numbers of people saying they hate him. And that record number is way bigger than the number of dems switching to the GOP. The Republican = racist crap would get spammed by the media no matter who won. Cruz just wouldn't have been so careless with his speech and would have given the media less ammo to attack him with. We all know Trump didn't say all Mexicans are rapists, but the media had a much easier time spinning it that way than they would have with Cruz.

tells us more mr flag autist

bro are you....

mad online?

also get that menarchist shit out of here. That shit's for goofies, no one's ever gonna vote for that shit.

The implication to this posit is that the GOP and Republican primary voter always nominates the best candidate. And that's obviously wrong.

Hello rato

This post is not spam at all

>menarchist

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Google comes up with a bunch of random crap when you search that.

Trump is the first breath of life the Republican Party has had in years.

Cruz can debate, he really can, but would discontent with SJWs really be enough to convince large swaths of discontent white males to vote for him?

Trump has policies that can actually improve the economy and that's a huge thing for a majority of voters.

>I can change ALMOST anything...
>but I can't change the delegates

I'm sorry that you are even less of a likable person than the two least likable candidates in polling history.

Like he did to Trump?

>Ted Cruz finally joins in unison with Ben Carson, Chris Christie, and Jeb! as they raise their arms to give Donald their energy.

Dude, Cruz's likability ratings were lower than Trump's in the primary.

>alt right
>true conservatives

You're a fucking idiot.

Not previous to Trump's (and the media, including Trump organs) unending smear campaign that also served to reduce his own.

And Cruz didn't have policies that will help the economy? Half of Trump's ideas were copied from Cruz, which in turn were taken from economists with their head not rammed so far up their own asses they can taste their own shit. And the bad ones, like Hoover-tier import tariffs, are going to hurt more than help us.

You're vastly overestimating the number of white males that are voting for him because he's awakened their anger or something like that. 90% of those people would be voting for Cruz if he was the nominee, plus all the people that normally vote republican but won't this year because they don't like Trump. I doorknock and talk to people about this and that is overwhelmingly what I hear.

Because he has the charisma of a wet rag to dumb people that don't actually care about conservative values. Actual conservatives don't give a shit if he can meme like Trump. Put Cruz up against Hillary and he wouldn't have the ridicuous unfavorablilty Trump has, I fucking guarantee it.

This too. From working with them in real life I can tell you many Trump supporters put the same amount of thought into what he actually says as Bernie supporters did with Bernie. It's pathetic. I was out on Saturday with a guy that actually used the "nothing to hide nothing to fear" bullshit about the NSA while arguing for more surveillance. I seriously couldn't fucking believe it.

Reminder Cruz was a master debater. He would've crushed Hillary in a debate.

You really think he lost to Trump because of the debates? Because if you rewatch the debates, you'll notice that Cruz performs far better than Trump does.

>Cruz would have already lost the minute he won RNC

Even if that's true, does it really matter? Trump has no chance of winning either. It would've been nice just to see Cruz smack her around a bit in the debates.

You backed the wrong horse Cruz.

Good observations I concoure

Fuck you

But what did he mean by this?

Cruz is working hard for that supreme court seat. And I would be alright if he got it. He is conservitive as fuck.

It's a perfect analogy.

Trump is the "Superman" whose megalomania is out of control, and who hijacks the GOP (represented by the USS Reliant). His crew is a bunch of white people.

Hillary backs NATO (The Federation) and has a multi-ethnic crew.

And like Khan, Trump has never flown a starship before.