CTR

Shills out in full force this is what Clinton wants to create dissent amongest us don't buy into the propaganda. She probably gave out millions of shekels to redditors to fuck with us. Stand strong brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm
therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will never buy into the shilling. There are thousands like myself, don't worry OP.

NOBODY IS BUYING THE SHILL PROPAGANDA. They posted a Time poll that had Trump losing. next moment, he blows her the fuck out.

>literally losing to hillary of all people

don't jump off a bridge come nov trumpcuck, pick someone better next time

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Time magazine poll has trump winning the debate at 57%

I really think she could have done much more on this debate, I really wish she doenst lose more than 3% but thats just me being optimistic

>She probably gave out millions of shekels to redditors to fuck with us.

You know that reddit has a far larger donald trump fanbase than Cred Forums, right?

I mean, I get that you're out of touch since you haven't figured out the Trump ruse cruise yet, but goddamn.

>it's an organised propaganda conspiracy when people disagree with me

American education lmao

Yeah, because other Cred Forumslacks are spamming the polls nonstop. Do you literally not even read the board you're on?

Hilary getting slaughtered in this poll

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

HAHAHAHA Trump got absolutely destroyed tonight. The first debate is the only one people watch. It's all over folks. Keep swiping at the ghost of CTR

Twitter agrees
Fakebook agrees
YouTubes agrees
Polls agree
Major networks agree

Trump won.

There's nothing you can do about it.

Trump will be the next POTUS

There was a time where dissenting opinions were the driving force of Cred Forums. Now, they just get immediately labeled as shill. Face it, our boy got btfo. He needs to learn how to play the game and come back prepared next time or it's gg.

Trump will be the next Goldwater.

Look it up, since I know you don't know what that means.

How much is the price of your loyalty, cuck?

Just because Hilary fits the description of your mistress who pegs you does not mean you should shill for this corrupt piece of shit on Mongolian Throat Singing forums.

Wrong.
False.
Wrong.
False.
Wrong.
False.

Hillary Rodham Clinton won - you can't fuck up enough online polls with le raidz to disprove this self-evident truth.

GO TO POLL THREAD AND VOTE

ALSO THESE
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432

Haha except all of those sources unanimously agree that Trump lost

You sisterfucking moron

>shill
Only facts and tears.

Explain how she won?

He brought up plenty of her corruptions and the audience even cheered. You are just a moron thinking just because someone is smiling smugly that means they are winning.

I do it for free. It's worth it just to see you retards get rump ravaged and start sputtering and stumbling over yourself like your baby boy Don did tonight.

Get pegged cu.ck

>Explain how she won?

No one erupted into uproarious laughter when she spoke highly of herself.

Continue to think whatever you want, but chances are I've been here longer than you considering I'm using this board for what it was meant for: discussing politics in real time rather than calling anyone that disagrees with me "cuck." The fact that we have to spam poll links in order to get our boy ahead is fucking pathetic and deep down you know it.

You just proved my point you are trying to fuck with us trying to convince us that Trump lost so you can squeal and wet your pants feeling accomplished by something finally in your pathetic life.

>all the alt right virgins can do is spew buzzwords and memes
Stick to jerking off to underage 2D cartoons.

Trump is finished.

She spoke calmly and concisely and didn't frantically interrupt Trump even a fraction of the amount of times he frantically interrupted her. She stayed on message in a majority of her arguments, while Trump began rambling incoherently several times.
Trump seemed flustered, and only the most delusional idiots still believe he won. Sorry to burst your bubble faggot.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Can he get back up after being BTFO so hard?

If you actually believed he won you wouldn't be letting any of this get to you. We're all in panic mode right now for good reason.

He did this in the primary debates too faggot and look how far that got him. PEOPLE ARE SICK OF PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS. This election has proved it,

You know who else "Keeps their cool under questioning"? Fucking sociopaths which ordinary folks already suspected Hilary of being.

>policy
His 10 year old son is so good, he's amazing, with computers.

I WISH I was getting paid for this.

But I'm really just here to troll Nazis.

You're an embarrassment to your mother and father.
Sorry about that it was a joke, I don't mean to personally attack you.

But truly, only the most irrational, illogical pattern of thinking could lead you to believe that Trump won that debate, let alone "destroyed" Hillary.

I'm sorry you are seeing your childish reality crumble. I hope you get raped by a Muslim terrorist migrant from Syria with AIDS

That's okay if I proved your point, because the guy right after me proved my point. ;)

you fucking idiots are completely lost without your leader. the wind is dead, your sails gone slack. you're dead in the water.

No shit Cred Forums is sick of establishment politicians. We have been for years. But the public isn't receptive to the same straight talk that we are. The unfortunate fact is you have to play the game in order to win, and Trump simply wasn't doing that tonight. He can't just continue blurt out shit and expect to win undecided voters over.

>TFW all the Trumpbros are out celebrating a victory
>Cred Forums is left with hillshills tonight because they have nothing better to do

You're a big leaf.

And Hillary PAYS MONEY to CNN to say she's winning.

Do you find it a bit unsettling that considering how pro-Trump this board is, so many Trump supporters here are admitting defeat tonight. Does it frighten you? God your fear makes my penis hard.

You literally saved the rest of my evening
You should probably go do something else too.
>posting canadian art :^)

NATIONALISM VS GLOBALISM

THATS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL DONT LET THE SHILLS DISTRACT YOU

THIS IS NATIONALISTS VS GLOBALISTS

DONT

GIVE

IN

It's as if you didn't even watch it or this is babby's first debate. No offense, but you sound like every other irresponsibly indoctrinated fucker who started frequenting here immediately after Trump got the nomination. I hope memes can win it for us, because honestly after tonight I dunno if I believe anymore.

i am already drunk

>Implying
Anyone can detect a change of allegiance on an anonymous board filled with autists.

Not a single poll Trump is losing, prove me wrong

Pro tip: You can't

Imagine if you were on Trump's campaign team and you told him this instead of actually giving him advice on how to win a goddamn debate. I want him to win as much as the rest of you, but ignoring all his flaws tonight isn't going to help.

Thanks for correcting my record!

SNIFF SNIFF

I'm on acid
;^S

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

I just wish everyone would stop responding to the shills.

They get paid more the more replies they get.

Holy fuck

If you ever believed in the first place you're an idiot. He will lose by the largest margin in 50 years, since Goldwater got blown the fuck out.

Coincidentally, Barry Goldwater was also responsible for a grassroots conservative resurgence in American culture in the hippie dippie days of the 60's, and look where that got him.

Speaking of polls, everyone do your job:

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

> implying anyone here listens to CTR

CTR's assmad sustains my erection

Yeah these polls were obviously spammed by alt right internet discussion forums, like this very one we're posting on right now. You fucking complete retard. Everyone agrees that Hillary won.

They're so obvious though.

>tumblr file name
>HURRDURR ECHO CHAMBER
>"Let's be honest"

what's it like living in a fastasy land where "shills" and "jews" are all conspiring against the Pepefrog Internet Anime Racists?

>spend a year memeing hard for a memetic candidate
>realize that he's a fucking idiot and lost the debate and will lose the election
>COME ON BOYS WE CAN DO THIS WE JUST NEED TO MEME HARDER. LET'S SWAY THE POLLS. THAT'LL DO THE TRICK.

Hello, CTR

But how else will they be forced to consciously apprehend?
>Gas the Kikes Race War Now
>Hitler did nothing wrong
For only a few shekels

Didn't Kimmy blow up a nuke a few weeks back?

But we have no allegiance, user. We post gore pictures loosely aligned to polotics.

I believe in the impossible because it's all we can do. But yeah, I've also been drawing connections to Goldwater since the beginning. It's funny to think that literally any other candidate would've blown Hilldawg out of the water.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!

wow great response, you seem like an intelligent voter. this is the kind of banter I come to Cred Forums for!

SNIFF SNIFF

is he...is he s-sick?

SNIFF

Hello, CTR

Shut up, Nimble faggot. Sorry CTR did a better job at their shtick than you could ever do.

They'll be gone in a few days.

We all know how this works by now.

Nobody's being paid to shill for Hillary, it's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

You realize Reddit isn't the Donald and the whole site is still considered liberal, cunt

My god, I FUCKING LOVE TRUMP. I WILL BE VOTING FOR HIM IN NOVEMBER, HE IS SAVIOR OF AMERICA, but he lost this one. He actually lost for once, it's hard to believe but it's true.

You're right i work for CTR, whatever that is. I'm just happy that you're so upset!

What's happening in this thread isn't political shilling, it's discussion. You saying you "know how this works by now" means you've probably been here for 5 or 6 months at the most.

>I am angry that my candidate's reprehensible performance was seen for what it was, better have a tantrum

Even worse, she has braindead zombies posting on an alt-right racism board for her FOR FREE.

I'm just on here because I'm drunk

#ImWithHer

Hello, CTR

That explains why the internet's single biggest donald meme factory is on that website.

makes sense.

trump killed hillary. hillarys answers were all falsities or deflection. trump called her out multiple times to the tune of cheers from the audience where the kike funded mod had to put down (but didnt put them down when they cheered for shillary). trump is completely fine. hillary busted her nut on the first debate and trump edged his like a true professional. ask yourself what the fuck hillary is going to talk about in the upcoming debates? the answers nothing. trump wins in a landslide, maga, suck my dick leftists :^)

You forgot:
>Michael Moore agrees Trump won

MAGA

Quit insulting Trump supporters.

Trump got humiliated in front of a hundred million people when he said "i have a great temperament!" and the audience burst into laughter. He'll never recover. Everyone has seen him for the clown he is.

sorry for being ignorant but what does CTR stand for?

Hello friend, how are you tonight? What are your plans for the rest of this week? What are some of your favorite foods? Do you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson?

"Correct The Record" - Hillary paid millions to people to go on social media and shill for her. She doesn't have any supporters IRL so she has to pay people.

Hey there, friendo! It's always nice to have a stimulating chat with a stranger. I'm doing just fine this evening.
And you?

I'm doing pretty great, my favorite football team won yesterday and I just started a new job a couple weeks ago that I'm really beginning to enjoy.
Oh and by the way it's not shilling for Hillary ;D

Did you have a chance to watch any football this weekend? How did your favorite team do?

Everything goes exactly according to plan.

Debate 1: Trump slightly reprimands the queen bitch and lectures her somewhat, drops a couple minor redpills.

Debate 2: Trump bashes her for real.

Debate 3: Trump annihilates her with all he's got, in the end normies know about the Benghazi, the corruption, the Clinton Foundation, the e-mail, the rapes - everything! And everybody fucking hates Clinton!

My Philly eagles are three and oh and I'm a happy camper
Who knew that we would pick up the best rookie quarterback since Cam Newton?

Speaking of jobs, I've just been placed in the mechanical engineering program in the US Navy. Going to be shipped off to Korea next June for 18 months to learn about how to operate missile defense systems.
What is YOUR team?

Ah a Trump supporter and a military fag, I should have known.

Funnily enough I'm also an Iggles fan, and I couldn't be more ecstatic with how this Carson Wentz character is looking so far this season.

I guess it's nice that a sports team is something we can always find unity in, even if you are a pimple faced future desk jockey for the US GAYVY

CTR TRAINING 101
>insult them to gain their trust, theyll think youre one of them
>Tell them youre joking to really send it home that youre on their side :)
>Now really insult them and their argument and shitpost like a 12 year old the first time he finds this site
>remember, no substance!

I'm not a Trump supporter, so I don't expect anyone to ever assume I'm "one of you"

Trump Posting 101
>LOL MEMES AND ANIME

I am a military fag. Happy to take your tax dollars for a nuclear vacation to Seoul and some Korean hookers.

I still don't think we're a Super Bowl team, even if our offensive line is looking better than it ever has in 50 years.

No matter which way you say it, you both are speaking against free speech. Why don't our opinions matter in public opinion polls? If they're open to everyone, why shouldn't we vote? If we care why wouldn't we spread the word? I believe trump won. He defended himself adequately and didn't use any of his own ammunition against clinton. They threw their biggest hard balls at trump tonight. It is 4d chess. It always has been.

ah thank you, I didn't see.
I will go sleep about clubbing baby seals with a heavy heart now
>One baby seal iiiiik CLUB
they kinda sound humanish

he got this, we got this

YOU PROUD FREE PATRIOT! GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF! SPEND ALL NIGHT FIXING THOSE MEANINGLESS POLLS.

Based on Trumps immigration policies alone, the only option is him. Tell me any other candidate that will protect our borders, or give me a legitimate argument against protecting them. Ill wait, although when you don't respond it will prove you're a substance-lacking shill.

Just like you correcting that record right? Get the fuck out of here if you don't love america, and don't think whats seen as public opinion matters.

Yeah well, with the probable Lane Johnson suspension coming up after the bye week our OLine is going to take a hit for sure. Will be interesting to see how they adapt. Unless by some miracle he wins his appeal.

Our defense is solid, our defensive backs are looking somewhat aggressive. We could have two very adept RBs in Barner and Smallwood. Zack Ertz is coming back soon and our receiving core hasn't been abysmal so far. Hell, I think we could even win a couple playoff games this year. And the future looks bright.

>he's spending his night literally "correcting the record" because his favorite meme lost

i love it! this has been the single greatest night of 2016 by far. hopefully my sides return from orbit by october 9th so they can blast off again.

Is that an American History X pepe?

No substance, but more cash in your pocket right. Ill take up your time cause my opinion won't change. You can't properly correct the record if youre just spamming me for cash :)

I don't (and never did) understand the point of shilling on social media accounts.

It's not going to change how anyone actually votes come November.

So why the artificial importance placed on it ?

Nah, like I said before: I do it for free. :)

I don't give a fuck about the borders because there's only 2 and neither of them need any extra protection in particular. Nobody is coming into the country from Mexico to rape you and your parents, you scared little retard.

The real problem is the wealth inequality in this country which has become further entrenched through corporate tax policies and Bush-era tax cuts. The puppet masters are dangling an angry orange man in front of you who yells about immigrants and muslims and they laugh while you cower in fear, unaware that everything you own actually belongs to them

Maybe your movement is shit if we can cause this much dissent? Why not admit that you and Trump are shit?

Its not shilling if you are saying Trump didn't do as good as you'd hoped he would. Let's be honest lads, he could have done better.

Your online "tweets" have caused zero change on how I (im an expat) or anyone else will actually vote this November.

YOU'RE ENTIRE ADULT LIFE

Oh, you do? :)
Im not scared of being raped or murdered, Im afraid of little towns being taken over by illegal spics and driving wages and jobs down. At 17 I had a job making $15/hr landscaping in an all white community. Now at 19 I couldn't get that same job back because of the illegals underbidding the markets. Our borders do matter. Not you lazy fucks that can't make your own money. Its not everyone else's fault you wasted your money on a shitty degree with no job prospects and a $100,000 price tag

Maybe you're just shitty at landscaping.

I work in an industry filled to the brim with immigrants (mostly mexicans), yet I'll get hired at a higher wage than 99% of them because I perform a better quality of work.

Also, if you think things really changed that much in two years, you're an actual retard.

Yeah whatever you say young man, I'm just glad I decided to pursue a career in a field other than landscaping. Meanwhile your career is literally in a field. Loving every laugh.

Because you know what its like in every part of the country? There are factories, the cost of living here is lower than anywhere else in the country (maybe the world), and there are many towns under 1000 people. Hispanics can and do take over these villages because of this and they go down hill fast. And are you retarded or just not read? The wages are lowered because illegals don't have to be paid as much. As a result citizens get paid less, because profit is above quality. The customers cant tell the difference between a wall that will collapse and a wall that will hold. Now aside from that, you further proved how stupid you are by deflecting and insulting :)

>implying
You realize that landscaping can only be done from about April-november. This works out well for students.

My bad nigger

I would wager that I've been around the country a hell of a lot more than some 19 year-old sodhumper from Bumfucksville, Flyoverland.

;)

>Meanwhile your career is literally in a field

This kid's obviously from Texas or the Southwest. I bet he grew up hearing his sister getting gangbanged by cholos and he was ashamed that he would cry when he was masturbating

Oh you might be right. I'm just saying what I know to be true here. And you can't prove me wrong so far, so..? .5cents have been deposited.

Not even close to hickland or NewSpickland lmao. And insult my summer job all you want, but im in great shape, I know a trade if I ever end up desperate for work, and I've made pretty good money for when I had less than a high school education.

Oh it's just a bit of banter fella, no hard feelings. Honestly though you should probably attempt to become more informed on the issues if you think a candidate like Donald Trump deserves any place as a presidential nominee

"Dissent" You are shitposting and you will all be gone soon enough. We will hunt down and vandalize the paid fucks who do this. You have no real anonymity here.... Your posts are all connected... Even if you are Dynamic the region shifts are predictable... How much did Clinton pay you all? Not enough...

We will fuck your candidate until she has a stroke. The FBI should have already done this but oh well, we will continue to expose every rathole and confront her with every victim she has tormented. HRC will not make it to January a sane human.

I wish you would hunt me down, bucko ;D
I'll sodomize you so long and hard that you'll start to fall in love with me

Seriously though, save this post and please mark me down on your list as the first person to hunt down when the day of the rope finally comes

Trump and his supporters on their heels after tonight! WOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE boys looks like we got ourselves a real fight!

Still no substance. Eat a dick shill

>Putin runs the Republican party

What are you talking about, substance? You're a 19 year old landscaper who loses out on jobs to his dumb lazy beaner neighbors. Lel you should absolutely kill yourself immediately!

Substance is equatable to facts in an argument dumbass. I guarantee that, aside from wasting my time with a shill, i'm smarter than you too. I could waste my time proving it to you if you really wanted me to. You make fun of my job while im in education, but yours is correcting the record, and you suck at it. How does that make you feel knowing you don't have any more opportunities in life, and you cant even shitpost properly?

0/10

You need to try harder.

>tfw every source shows trump the clear victor
>tfw shillarys "bu bu but my dad was middle class"

CEL - A - BRATE GOOD TIMES COMEOM

Trump party at my house guise youre all invited

Ok, here we go, were you a National Merit Scholar upon graduating high school? If you weren't then I'm sorry, you're not smarter than me.

>alt right internet discussion forums
>alt right

Kek you know you guys made that term up right?

Trump has won.

Kek vult!

Hahaha the shill is bragging about his acheivements in highschool.

Guys get in here this is hilarious.

I dunno the kid said he could prove that he was smarter than me and since I'm not that much older than him that was the first point of proof I could come up with.

Oh and also, thanks for the (you)'s