cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
strawpoll.de/s83227a
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unironically continuing to think CNN is an independent news source

>CNN
Yeah, totally not biased.
How the fuck do they even get these figures?

>cnn

heres the (you) you're seeking

>CNN poll
>of CNN's debate watchers
>over 40% registered democrats vs around 20% republicans

WTF I love hillary now
kys

>CNN
It's nothing

>cnn

surprised anyone still watches it

This doesn't add up to 100% though. Did they have a nobody option?

>CNN

>CNN
those skypes should be careful

That's because CNN is the liberal news station.

Conservatives watched the debate on Fox.

THIS IS CNN

SEA.............

EHN.............

EHNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...................

Where the fuck did they get those numbers? Literally every poll is showing trump won the debate.

>Clinton News Network

Wow, really activated my almonds

S
T
U
M
P
E
D

>very against police Judge

CHOSEN ONE!

......I'M COMING!

we all know time polls are totally not getting slammed by bots.

Over 350k votes now and it's only been a few minutes.

Source: 15 people in the janitorial closet at CNN HQ.

Cred Forums doesn't realize that to all the normies watching, Clinton kicked the crap out of Trump.

Trump was rambling, disorganized, and Clinton pretty easily baited him into attacking her and looking like a thin-skinned bully. Clinton ain't any more likable than she was before, but she looked like someone who has her shit together.

hey guys, im a bit of a retard but when do we find out who actually won? is there a winner or is it just retarded polling?

>Where the fuck did they get those numbers? Literally every poll is showing trump won the debate.

A bunch of Cred Forumsacks were correcting the record on the online polls. Unfortunately, this genuinely wasn't a good night for Trump.

Where's the poll at

>Cunt News Network
>Communist News Network
>Clinton News Network

What an impartial poll you have there. Honestly though, Trump did fuck it up. He could have:

Hit her on email. Don't let "The Cyber" come up without email being in the spotlight.

Quit being restrictive. Stop saying you're going to prevent companies from leaving and start saying you're going to incentivize them to stay.

Point out that places like Chicago are shit holes because the citizens can't fight back due to the gun laws Clinton wants to make national.

Don't let her have race. Make ALL racial problems out to be a result of democrat policy. Don't be afraid to call it the Democrat Plantation.

Don't ask her fucking questions. Asking where she got information makes you sound guilty as fuck. More than once tonight.

Spin the Chinese comment on climate change. Own it. Make it about (((globalism))) and the antithesis of nationalism. Make nationalism Americanism and make her sound (((unamerican))) for being a (((globalist))).

KEK NEEDS YOUR ENERGY

>Unfortunately, this genuinely wasn't a good night for Trump.
Personally I think Trump barely won, neither candidate brought their A-game but Trump managed to dominate.

how is it correcting the record if its only one vote per computer and everyone on pol voting for trump actually supports trump? you dont think libshits post their links to twitter?

>(((CNN)))

>bullying
thats what politicians are suppose to do you limp wristed faggot

>A bunch of Cred Forumsacks were correcting the record on the online polls.
I corrected about 20 records so far

>Heavily known publisher
>One of the most watched debates of all time
>350k is too much

Thanks for correcting the record shill

ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

>meanwhile
>EVERYONE RESET YOUR COOKIES WE CAN"T LET TRUMP LOSE
sad and low energy

>the station that literally claims Trump said things he never said, added the word 'racial' in quotation marks before 'profiling' just to smear him
If they're willing fix a quote, they're willing to fix a poll.

This. I can't stand that cunt Hillary and I want Trump to win, but he didn't perform well tonight. He's a better speaker/debater than he showed.

I'm holding onto the notion that it's just further 36D chess to rek her later.

The CNN poll says Hillary dominated? Want to hear another shocker: the Breitbart poll says Trump dominated. So do a few other polls.

Why can't I find a poll for them?

you're proving the point. We're on Cred Forums where yelling at people is a routine thing.

Normies ain't like that. It doesn't look good to normies to act like that when Hillary is being calm and collected.

Everybody was scrambling for a spin free debate feed. If you didn't watch it raw you are clearly brainwashed and retarded.

(((CNN)))

He's down in the CNBC poll.

>CNN

(((DEBATE WATCHERS)))

voted

Hillary wasn't calm and collected though.

She seemed more defeated and submissive imo.

>20% republicans
There are Republicans watching CNN? Wow

SAGE

you're wrong. you're seeing what you want to see. Not what the normies see.

Two can play this game

It looks like a United Russia poll, hahahahaha.

I am a normie. What I saw was what the rest of the world saw. Whether we'd like to admit it to ourselves or not.

A man putting a woman in her place.

I think he was testing the waters tonight. He had to pull his punches too. The next to debates and the October surprise Clinton will get are what will make this election for Trump.

Draw probably.

More recent

>((((((((CNN))))))))

came for this

These "who won the debate" polls aren't going to change people's minds on who to vote for after they just saw the actual debate.

I would honestly vote for either of the Trump sons.

>implying subhuman CTR nigger-loving communist kike cunt cucks aren't doing the same thing
I hope you die, cunt.

Lol everybody in Fox is saying trump got clobbered too

Is there a CNN poll to vote in?

This.

>(((CNN)))

Come on. Trump choked tonight in the second half, but Hillary could have literally died on stage and CNN would say she won

>only Cred Forums is capable of rigging polls

well, considering how fucking technologically incompetent your own secretary of state and her entire team were. maybe that's true

Shut the fuck up liberal. We won, deal with it

Thanks for Correcting the Record my friend!

Suuure

Leave troll

ROFL

strawpoll.de/s83227a

Suuure

Leave troll everyone but me must learn

Pls have cancer

No we didn't, Hillary sort of pull through

Trump has to survive and go hard for the rest of the two debates.

Trump won it hands down, and everyone in the country knows it. Liberals are in full denial mode

There are people in Cred Forums threads as we speak plotting to rig every poll through proxies, incognito mode, or whatever.

Oh gee lookit that, the liberal news networks who have been helping hillary throughout the campaign are *gasp* continuing to help her!

What a twist, who woulda thought of it!?

and you mean to tell me there are no dedicated pro-clinton communities willing to skew results in her favor? oh who am i kidding, thats called the mainstream media

>cnn
...goes way out of their way to try to make the GOP look competitive. If it was MSNBC you'd have a point.

Though really, any poll that's not randomly sampled should be dismissed.

MSNBC is now less biased than CNN. What a crazy world we live in.

Republicans have nobody to blame but themselves. They had the chance to nominate a conservative candidate and they didn't do it. That's all there is to it. Enjoy four more years of communism, retards.

Link? Maybe we can turn things around.

Lets be honest, 8 more years.

The USA today almost never fails to elect presidents for 2 terms.

They will demoralize people who want a quick summary though.

Cnn has to shill to their audience and keep them from the razor blades. They will keep them from giving up for as long as possible.

>SHE WON
SHE WON
>SHE WON
SHE WON
>SHE WON
SHE WON
>SHE WON
SHE WON
>SHE WON

Silly nigga. You can't vote. The numbers are made up.

>conservative candidate meme

nobody in america gives a shit about conservative ideology besides you wackos. ppl want a populist who will look out for them not some message about 'muh bootstraps' or whatever bullshit you guys are peddling.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

You mean the polls Cred Forums is rigging?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Yeah how dare those racist trump supporters vote

>He actually thinks that the 300+ daily users on Cred Forums can rig a political poll

LOLOLOLOL

Salty butt hurt.

>rigging

My wife is the dumbest bitch ever (big tits and slim though) and she thinks trump won. Her intelligence is similar to americas on average

Have the edge on this one, but barely.

Do your civic duty:

fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

don't talk about your wife that way you utter degenerate

>caring about some Crooked CNN poll Crooked Hillary bought...

Anons, please post all the Ivanka ass shots!

She saw my post and laughed at me and thought you are a cuck boi.

Guess who gets ass tonight?

>The online polls meme
Shouldn't they be given more merit considering the demographics of online users? He's supposed to be polling the lowest for young people.

>one biased source against the other

Wow! You sure showed those dissenters!

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM

twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808

ONLY POLL WHERE YOUR VOTE MATTERS